Flyfiles Video:sep20.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- CHARLOTTE AND THE HARLOT 2

Hotwiferio.com- CHARLOTTE AND THE HARLOT 2

Description:
    Since I met Charlotte we_ve been hanging out together, having girl time and tonight we were going out with Tommy. We want to go out to some local bars and have some drinks and then go to a strip club. Tommy always gets so turned on when he_s getting dances. So I thought I should make him cum before we went out tonight. I stripped out of my clothes and put something sexy on for him and came out while he was watching TV on the bed. He was surprised to see me dressed like that when we were about to go out but he wasn_t complaining either I pulled down his jeans and started stroking his cock. I got him hard pretty quickly. He started to worry about Charlotte and asked what was she going to do while we were having sex and then Charlotte comes around the corner and says she wants to join in. Of course then Tommy thinks we planned this- and lol we did We then both took turns stroking and sucking on his cock. Charlotte can give a mean bj She just about swallowed the whole thing with no problem. She was deep throating for sure We then got on the bed on either side of him and took turns playing with is cock. Tommy was excited to play with Charlotte. He_s had the hots for her for a while so he had her sit on his face and smother him with her pussy. While he was eating her out good I stroked his cock and kissed Charlotte. We ended up getting him off really good this way. I got a huge load out of him while Charlotte came on his face. It was super hot
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep15wk3(1).mp4
    File Size : 319.15 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:sep15week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep15wk3.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- I MARRIED A WHORE

Hotwiferio.com- I MARRIED A WHORE

Description:
    This week I got a call from Tony asking me if I wanted to go out with him and his buddies. Of course I said yes I got all dressed up and just needed to put on my black zipper jacket to cover up my bra but Tommy stopped me and wanted to know where I was going. I told him I was going out with Tony and his friends and then he asked me why he wasn_t invited. I said I wanted to have fun without him but he didn_t seem too happy about it. He wanted me to get him off before I went out so I gave in, otherwise I_d never get out the door Plus his big hard cock staring me in the face made me very horny I showed Tommy my sexy outfit by teasing him and stripping for him. He loves it when I show him my body and strip for him. I then told him about all the fun I was going to have with Tony and his friends and this really made him jealous and very hard. I stroked his cock for a long time and sucked on him and then he shot his load all over my pussy. I love seeing a lot of cum on me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 505.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:29

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb14week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb14wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- MUSCLE AND CLITNESS 3

Hotwiferio.com- MUSCLE AND CLITNESS 3

Description:
    I met up with Ashlee and Brandy again today. We were all in the bedroom with our sexy bodystockings on and ready to play when Brandy said she_ll be right back. Ashlee and I started kissing and touching each others breasts and then just as we were going to do more Brandy walks into the room wearing a strap on dick. Ashlee and I are both really excited now We get her on the bed and I start licking and sucking her dick. I then asked her if she would fuck me with it and she said of course I_m going to fuck you good with my dick I got on top of her and slid my pussy down on it and I took it all inside me. It felt so good fucking it and having Ashlee suck on my nipples. Brandy and I then wanted to fuck Ashlee but didn_t have a toy for her so she grabbed a Corona bottle on the night stand and said you can use this on me. I know I_ll like it So I lick the bottle to get it wet before sliding it inside her. She takes it all in her muscle tight pussy and cums on it. Brandy pulls it out and licks her cum off the bottle. It_s now our turn to make Brandy cum so while I_m biting her nipples Ashlee is finger fucking her. She cums really good too and we all kiss and thank each other for another great time
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june15wk3(1).mp4
    File Size : 453.69 MB
    Duration : 00:20:13

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june15week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june15wk3.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 32

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 32

Description:
    This week I did another cock audition with a young guy named Sean. I was very excited to meet him because he was so nice and his photos were really hot I was shy and a bit nervous at first as I always am when I meet someone new. He did warm me up fast though We went right at it and started making out and touching each other. His body was nice and hard and I was anxious to get him naked He must have felt the same way cuz my clothes came off pretty fast. lol After kissing and him touching me I unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. I began stroking him and getting it nice and hard. I then went down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I got him really hard and could feel every inch of him down my throat. We then sat on the couch and I sucked on him while he fingered me. My pussy was so wet and wanted more. We then did 69 and I sat on his face with my ass and pussy. He licked every inch of me I sucked him good too. We then were ready to fuck so I got on top of him and slid right down. I also did reverse cow girl and my pussy was loving this He then got on top of me and fucked me hard. I had my legs wrapped around him and felt him deep inside me. His thrusting made me cum so hard He then flipped me over and had me from behind fucking me real good and hard. When he was ready to cum I got on my knees and stroked his big load onto my face. I knew I was going to have fun with him We hit it right off
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 356.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:56

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan14week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan14wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 9 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 9 - BBC

Description:
    I got all dressed up to see Will this evening. He was taking me out for dinner and drinks. He always looks so good but today he really out did himself I love the new suit he was wearing just for me I got to his place early so we could have a little fun before we went out. I needed him to touch me and kiss me like he always does. Hes so good at making me feel good As we stood by his bed and kissed for a while his cock was getting super hard and oh so big I grabbed it and stroked it through his pants. He always takes his time and slowly caresses me so that I get so hot and turned on. He really knows how to make me want him We then slowly undressed and I got on my knees and licked and sucked on his balls and then moved up to his big black cock. I sucked on the head for a while and then went down as far as my mouth would let me. We then got on the bed and did 69. He loves to eat my pussy while I suck on his big black cock. We did that for a long time. My pussy was so wet when I slid down on top of him and wrapped my pussy lips on the head of his cock. I fucked him really slow and went down as deep as I could go. Which is really hard to do with Wills massive cock He then got on top of me and pushed his big cock deep inside me. Once he was in as far as he could go he pumped his big cock deep into my pussy. He went faster and harder as I wrapped my legs around him and he then let out a big yell and then he shot his big load inside me. When he was finished my pink pussy was spread wide open and the juices were all coming out
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june15wk4(1).mp4
    File Size : 477.21 MB
    Duration : 00:21:11

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june15wk4.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- COUPLE SWAP

Hotwiferio.com- COUPLE SWAP

Description:
    My girlfriend Sarah Shevon and I were planning some fun tonight with two horny guys we know and we wanted to surprise them. They keep wanting us to have a foursome with them for a while now but we couldn_t all get together at the same time until tonight. So tonight we surprised them by telling them to go the store and get some drinks for us and while they were gone we changed into some sexy lingerie. When they got back we were just putting on our heels as they entered the bedroom. Chad asked what we were doing and we both laughed and it said it was a surprise for them They finally got their wish of a foursome with two nymphos. Chad came over to me and we started making out while Sarah and Brett went at it. We then swapped partners like we planned and traded off sucking on their cocks. It was so sexy and pretty messy with the spit on their dicks. At the end we made Chad cum first on our faces and then Brett shot his load covering us both in streams of cum I think they were both very happy that we finally gave in I loved having two hard cocks taking their turns fucking me and my sexy girlfriend. Sarah is so sweet and sexy and so loves cock just as much as I do.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar15wk1(1).mp4
    File Size : 455.1 MB
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar15wk1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 11

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 11

Description:
    This week Mia and I dressed up as sexy X-mas hoes. Santa called us into his living room to see what his sexy hoes wanted for X-mas. We decided to tease Santa first and show him our new outfits. Santas bulge was growing in his shorts so we knew what we were doing was working He took turns kissing us, squeezing our tits, sucking on them and then he made us both lay on the couch so we could spread our legs for him. He then proceeded to lick one pussy at a time while he fingered the other pussy. Mia and I were both really enjoying it Santa sure knows how to lick We then took turns sitting on Santas face so he could lick our asses and lick our pussies while the other hoe played with his big cock He then took turns bending us over the couch and fucking us until each of us came on his cock. He fucked Mia good and hard and then made us get on our knees so we could take his big load in our mouths. I got to eat most of Santas cum and only let Mia have a little taste. Im such a cum hoe
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 560.41 MB
    Duration : 00:24:58

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec13week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec13wk5-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT - BBC

Description:
    This week I finally got to meet DFW Knight I think he_s had his website as long as I_ve had mine. He_s a big sexy black man with a huge thick cock. I was super wet and excited when we started kissing. I couldnt believe how sexy and sweet he was. I found myself melting in his arms He slowly undressed me while softly kissing me. His body up against mine felt so strong, hot and muscular. I began to undress him as well and when I pulled off his boxers his big black cock was amazing I even told him it looked like a toy it was so perfect It didnt take him long to get hard with my tiny hand around it slowly stroking him and then putting my mouth on the head. I couldnt even get my mouth around it. It was so big I sucked on it and kept trying to get it all in my mouth. I did my best but it wasnt easy He then laid me on the bed and pulled my panties to the side and began licking me. His soft, wet tongue against my clit and lips felt so incredible. I felt myself getting creamy already He lifted my legs up and licked my pussy and ass gently. I loved the way he took his time and wasnt in any rush to leave my pussy. I was the one that insisted he fuck me now but he still made me wait so I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on him for a long time until he finally decided to let me have it. He got me to the edge of the bed and slid it inside my eagerly waiting pussy. It felt so good going in I could feel my pussy being stretched just to fit it all in and even then it didnt go all the way. He was too long and big for me to take it all in He fucked my pussy so good in various positions. When he was ready to cum he fucked me harder and pushed it further and further inside me. This is the first time I felt like I needed to tap out Just when I thought I couldnt handle him anymore he came all over my ass It was an incredible experience that I hope to do again very soon We already planned to meet up again this August in Vegas with some of his black friends so I can fuck all of them separately and also do a big gangbang for our websites. I can_t wait till August
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 738.32 MB
    Duration : 00:32:56

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar14wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE 2

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE 2

Description:
    When I got up this morning I had sex with my hubby and then I worked out and was still super horny so I went into the bedroom and got out one of my huge toys to play with. I needed to stuff my pussy full so I could cum good again. I had my legs spread and my panties down when my hubby walked in and caught me. He asked me what I was doing and then said what a nympho I am I told him I was still really horny and needed to cum again. I then asked him if hed play with me again. Of course he didnt turn me down. His cock was already bulging in his pants He gets really excited when Im so horny and cant get enough. I kept fucking my big toy slowly going in and out of my pussy. I then fingered my ass with one finger and then two and then three fingers to fill it up. I was so wet I then got off the bed and told him I needed his cock to get real hard for me. So I started stripping and moving real sexy for him. I love to tease him. It only excites me more when I see that pre-cum dripping out of his cock I got him to pull his cock out and began stroking him. I then went over to the bed with is rock hard cock and licked his head while I stroked the shaft. His pre-cum was continuously flowing I love it when I can do that to him He then had me get on all fours so he could play with my ass. He loves it when I spread my ass and play with all my holes. He then slid his cock inside my really wet pussy and fingered my ass at the same time. He made me cum so good I then got on my back and spread my legs and pussy. I talked real dirty and told him how I wanted him to invite all his friends over one weekend so I could fuck them all and make them cum good for me My hubby couldnt hold back and shot his load inside me. I pushed the cum out and made a big mess on the bed. I love being such a horny wife
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov14wk1(1).mp4
    File Size : 500.52 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov14week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: