Page 176 of 266 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2658

Thread: Hotwiferio.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- SHARING A BIG BLACK COCK - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- SHARING A BIG BLACK COCK - BBC

Description:
    I_ve been with sexy Reece quite a few times now so when he called me yesterday to say he was coming to town to celebrate his birthday with me I got really excited Then to my surprise Ashlee was also coming to town to see me too What a fun weekend this was going to be Ashlee came over first and we got all dolled up to go out for the night. She said she was super horny though and that she needed some BBC before going out tonight. I agreed and knew we_d have no trouble at all getting Reece to join us When Reece walked into the room we told him our idea and it_s funny but he was thinking the same thing We got on either side of him and pulled off his pants and then started stroking and sucking on his big cock. We then got him on the bed and I sat on his face while Ashlee sucked on his cock and then fucked him. I then had Ashlee sit on my face while Reece took her from behind. Us girls then took turns sucking on his big black cock. Reece then put me on my back with my legs in the air and fucked me for a long time while Ashlee played with my tits and clit. So much fun We took turns several times fucking Reece_s cock and sucking on him. We couldn_t get enough of him At then end he ended up shooting his load in my pussy while I made Ashlee cum by sucking and licking her big clit. After he came Ashlee put her face in my pussy and licked me clean. It was an awesome time
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july15wk1(1).mp4
    File Size : 689.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july15wk1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 5

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 5

Description:
    Im always so excited when I get home from one of my trips and this week I had a blast in Nashville I told my hubby about how much fun I had with all the new guys that I met and also with ones I had seen before. My hubby loves to hear about how much I enjoy being with other men and fucking them It makes him so jealous but also makes him have the best orgasms I put on a real sexy outfit for Valentines day for him. A new red bra, thong panty set with red pantyhose stockings. He was very excited to see me wearing that for him. I began teasing him by telling him all about the men I met on my trip and how they love taking advantage of me and making me do naughty things for them. I love being a naughty whore too so when my pussy gets wet I cant stop myself I pulled out one of my big toys to play with and began stroking, sucking and then fucking my pussy with it. The toy got so creamy wet with my juices I just had to lick it off and taste it. My hubbys dick was dripping the whole time and I finally told him to come over to me so I could stroke it for him. I stroked it while he fingered my wet pussy. I then put my mouth on it and sucked on it real good for a long time. I kept telling him I wanted him to fuck me like other men do and then cum all over me so he started fucking me on the couch and then pulled his dick out and shot his load all over me I just love seeing cum shoot out of a big hard cock and go all over me. It makes me feel alive and turns me on more than anything else
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar15wk2(1).mp4
    File Size : 738.05 MB
    Duration : 00:32:48

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar15wk2.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK JOVAN - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK JOVAN - BBC

Description:
    My girlfriend Sarah Shevon and I were bored on a Sunday night so I asked her if she had any young male friends that she could bring home for us. She told me she had a crush on this tall sexy black guy named Jovan Jordan who is in her astronomy class. I asked her if shed call him to see if he wanted to study with her and she agreed. After the phone call and the yes from him, she and I were sitting on the couch talking and waiting for him to arrive. When the doorbell rang I went to the door to answer it. He was this really tall guy but seemed kind of shy. When he sat down on the couch next to Sarah, I sat down real close to him . They were talking and I started touching his shoulder and flirting with him. Im not good at waiting especially when its been so long since Ive had a nice cock inside me I was pretty forward and he looked at both of us and said you didnt ask me over to study did you? I chimed in and said well no, I wanted you to come over so we could have some fun with you, I said giggling. We made him stand up and pull his pants down because we were both real curious to see how big his cock was. It was massive and we hadnt even touched it yet As we took turns sucking on him, his cock got bigger and bigger. It was so wide too Ive never been with that wide a cock before. My eyes got real big. I tried taking it in my mouth but barely squeezed it in there. I wondered if I could get him inside my pussy. Sarah didnt have much of a problem sucking on him but once I got the hang of it I sucked on it good. It was super hard now so Sarah asked me if wanted to climb on it and I didnt hesitate With a lot of saliva and lube I slid my pussy down on it. It was a tight fit but once I relaxed my pussy took it in. It felt so good fucking him. He then grabbed Sarah and fucked her hard from behind. She must have been asking for it because he sure gave it to her He then spooned me on the couch and fucked my pussy hard while my leg was up in the air. He was then ready for missionary and got on top of Sarah with her legs spread wide she took it good He then asked me to get back on top of him so I did and it didnt take long before he told us to get down on our knees so he could shoot his load on our faces. His load was really big too
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb15wk3(1).mp4
    File Size : 569.05 MB
    Duration : 00:25:25

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb15week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb15wk3.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS

Description:
    Today I met TC for a passionate love making scene I told him on the phone I wanted to spend a lot of time with him and that we should go slow and enjoy each other_s bodies. He turned me on so much last time but I really wanted more of him today. I put on a sexy red nightie for him, with stockings &amp heels. I had him sit on the bed while I teased him and made him wait before he could touch me. Of course his eyes and kisses were turning me on so much I had him stand up while we made out and felt each other up. His dick was getting super hard for me. I pulled his shorts off then and rubbed his dick while we kissed and he grabbed my breasts. I then got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. I slowly caressed and licked his balls, slowly moving up his shaft to the head. I then took it all in my mouth and went all the way down just slowly sucking and feeling it down my throat. We then got on the bed and I got on top of him and kissed him some more while my pussy rubbed up against him and then he was sucking on my breasts. We then did 69. I love it when he licks my pussy and I have his dick in my mouth at the same time I then got on his dick and slid my pussy all the way down. I rocked back and forth and pushed it all the way in. We fucked for a while in various positions and made out the entire time. When he was going to cum he pulled out and shot his really big load all over my breasts. He pumped out like 6 huge streams Loved every minute of it
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july15wk2(1).mp4
    File Size : 652.84 MB
    Duration : 00:29:13

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july15wk2.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- LONELY AND HORNY 2

Hotwiferio.com- LONELY AND HORNY 2

Description:
    I had so much fun while I was all alone in Phoenix this week. I wanted to see Mike one last time before I had to leave. Hes just so hot and sexy This time we went over to his place. I put on some sexy lingerie and went into his bathroom to surprise him. When he got out of the shower he dried off and came over to where I was standing. We started making out right away and I grabbed his big dick and started stroking it. Then we moved into the bedroom where we could spread out and have more room. I sat on his face to begin with and stroked his big dick until he was nice and hard for me. I then got on top and rode his big dick. My pussy was so wet and I enjoyed every minute of it He then fucked me from behind and got it deep inside me and then had me go on back and fucked me real good on my back so I could cum. I came so good He then shot his big load on my tits and I licked it up Hmm, I really love being a naughty wife I_m going to start bringing the video camera with me everywhere town I visit and try to find some hot guys to fuck me while I film it. I love being with other men when I tour the US. I just hate being lonely and horny in a big city.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug14wk5(1).mp4
    File Size : 399.76 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:aug14week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug14wk5.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - SEPTEMBER 6, 2015

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - SEPTEMBER 6, 2015

Description:
    CAM SHOW - SEPTEMBER 6, 2015
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep6-2015-camshow(1).mp4
    File Size : 1242 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:55:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep6-2015-camshow.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 7 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 7 - BBC

Description:
    I got a text from Will today telling me he was in town and wanted to see me. I snuck over to his hotel this afternoon to see him. I had on a real sexy black bodystocking under my jeans &amp sweater. I went to the bathroom when I arrived and removed my outer clothing and then came out to his bedroom. We started making out and as we were kissing, he ran his hands down my body. It felt so good I could feel his sexy body through his clothes and rubbed my hands all over him, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and then I undid his pants. His huge cock was already hard for me when I put it in my mouth. I tried getting it all the way down but his shaft is just too thick for my little mouth. I sucked on him as best as I could and he seemed to be enjoying it. He found my pussy easily with the crotchless bodystocking I was wearing and began to finger me. He was getting me so excited I then got on the bed and took him in my mouth again while he fingered me some more. He then got in between my legs and licked my pussy and ass. It made me quiver it felt so good Once he had me nice and wet he got on top of me and we kissed for a long time while his cock head was rubbing up against my pussy slowly and gently trying to penetrate me. He pushed it in a little at a time until he was fully immersed inside me. He fucked me for a long time while we kissed and he held me tight. I then got on top of him and slid down on his dick. Slowly I rocked back and forth while he cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples. I then turned around so he could watch my ass go up and down while my pussy gripped his cock. He was really turned on and a few times I thought he was going to cum but he held back. He then got me on my back again and this time he fucked me slowly again but with each pump he would speed up until he was pumping against me real hard and fast and then he let out a yell and came a big load inside me He told me he had been saving that for me for over a week I just love his big black cock
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar15wk5(1).mp4
    File Size : 593.09 MB
    Duration : 00:26:28

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar15week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar15wk5.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 10 - TABOO

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 10 - TABOO

Description:
    Today I was lounging by the pool and noticed their was a lot of leaves in the pool. One of Billy (my son_s) chores is to clean the pool but it doesn_t look like he even touched it today. So I went over to him and asked him if he_d cleaned it. Of course he said he did but then he let it slip out that he doesn_t like cleaning the pool, which means that he probably didn_t do it I started rubbing my breasts over my bikini top and asked him if he needed some incentive to clean it and he smiled and said yes. I then started to tease him and show him my sexy body with my new pink bikini. He was really enjoying it and told me how sexy I looked in it. I could tell he liked it too because the bulge in his pants was poking outward I then asked him if he_d like me to play with his dick and he shyly smiled and said yes. I took him in the back corner of our yard where his father wouldn_t see us. I didn_t want him to catch me sucking on his son_s dick I stroked his dick for a long time and while I did he pulled out my breasts and undid my bikini bottom so he could see my pussy. He loves to look at my pussy while I suck on his hard dick. I continued to stroke him and suck on the head while I talked real dirty to him. I know just what to say to make his dick shoot out a nice big load for me. He gets so jealous and turned on when I talk about fucking other men. He then shot out so much cum and covered my mouth in cum and then it ran down my breasts. I love getting his load all over me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct14wk3(1).mp4
    File Size : 529.41 MB
    Duration : 00:23:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct14wk3.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BILLIARD BANGING

Hotwiferio.com- BILLIARD BANGING

Description:
    I put on a sexy outfit and went looking for my hubby in the pool table room but instead found his friend Tommy Utah playing pool. I was a bit uneasy at first letting him see me dressed like that but then one thing led to another and we were flirting and kissing by the table. He then asked me if I liked to have my pussy licked and I said yes. He propped me up on the table and I was spread eagle in front of him with his face buried in my pussy. I then reciprocated and got down on my knees and took his big dick in my mouth. He then bent me over the table and fucked my pussy. When he was going to cum I laid back on the table and I spread my pussy while he shot his load in my face. It was so much fun and I was glad my hubby wasn_t home to catch me doing that
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep14wk3(1).mp4
    File Size : 512.36 MB
    Duration : 00:22:47

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:sep14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep14wk3.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 6 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 6 - BBC

Description:
    This week I fun with Will again before he left for his flight back home. We took it nice and slow. He was so sensual and sweet to me. It was definitely hot and heavy love making today. I told him I wanted him to shoot his big load deep inside me today First I sucked on his huge black cock. I love feeling that giant hard cock in my mouth. Next he slid his big dick inside me and fucked me real slow. I love how his big black cock fills my pussy up all the way. I loved making out with him while he fucked me nice and slow. Then I opened my pussy all the way for him while he pumped all his big load deep inside me. His load was extra big today and it just dripped right out of me I love fucking him and his big black cock. I cant wait to see him again. He_s planning another big black cock fuck fest this January during the AVN convention and I promised him I will be there again to fuck all those big black cocks
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec14wk3(1).mp4
    File Size : 725.15 MB
    Duration : 00:32:14

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: