Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MyDirtyHobby presents Amateurstar-Casting - Grenzwertig hart gefickt - BIG HARD FUCKED

MyDirtyHobby presents Amateurstar-Casting - Grenzwertig hart gefickt - BIG HARD FUCKED

This user meeting was something very special, the two knew each other and did not have a userdate agreed! Yes gutd he age difference was shcon enormous since she is just 19, but how he fucked you through that was already violent !! Im standing and lying the full program !!!

Name: MyDirtyHobby presents Amateurstar-Casting - Grenzwertig hart gefickt - BIG HARD FUCKED
    Video: MP4, FullHD, 1920x1080
    Time: 00:08:54
    Size: 189 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5ba45800d8ba8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clips4sale presents Charlotte Stokely in Sperm Clinic Cruelty - 23.09.2017

Clips4sale presents Charlotte Stokely in Sperm Clinic Cruelty - 23.09.2017

Clearly you need some improvement.

That's why your here right? To become more manly... to please a woman in bed. Don't worry sweetie, lots of guys are lacking the proper amount of testosterone. I mean look at you... the only question I have is why did it take you this long to book an appointment..

. I've been working at this sperm bank for years and then it hit me. I knew I could get guys to drink cum to help them add testosterone to their wimpy bodies! I'm so smart, huh?

.Now I know your probably wondering who's sperm this is. Well, don't worry, it's not the sperm that made the cut for fertility purposes. Oh no, this is a collection of spent leftovers from the ugliest guys that come in here. When we get an ugly guy that wants to donate sperm, we try not to be rude and turn them away. Oh no, not anymore anyway. Now that I started this program, we finally have use for retarded loser sperm. And I think your .

. just to make sure this is nice and potent, I'm gonna add one shot of grade A alpha male sperm... right on top. This is the delicious sperm of a huge black guy. Believe me, by the way you sashayed in here, you need it, sweetie. It's such a funny story actually. I told the black guy that I was gonna feed his jizz to a beta male wimp.... and he laughed his head off! Haha, yea, me and him just stood there laughing ..

Do you mind if I get a video of your face as you drink this? I gotta keep him entertained so that he'll keep stopping by and making deposits. Maybe he'll make a deposit in my ass while he's here. That would be fun... and I know what you're thinking, if he cums in my ass, there's gonna be less for you, right? Well, don't worry sweetie, I always save the cum from my ass and reuse it for these beta male sperm drinks..

.Oh did you wanna add your own retard jizz on top before you drink it? Oh here ya go. Let's hope your sissy sperm doesn't dilute the alpha sperm, haha. Oh you came so fast, well I .

.My love for bullying just comes out naturally I guess and well, I guess guys just like it. It's like I'm conditioning them to like it, haha. Guys just keep coming back and offering to pay me more and more. They keep asking me to be meaner and meaner, haha. It's so funny right? It's like there's a "cum guzzling, closet homo " fetish out there and they put my ad on some fetish website. Oh well, whatever's good for business I guess. Now wipe your chin, sweetie... I'll see you next week!

Goddess Charlotte

Name: Clips4sale presents Charlotte Stokely in Sperm Clinic Cruelty - 23.09.2017
    Time: 00:11:33
    Size: 429 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9bc8540f8fdab

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GirlsRimming presents Cecilia Scott, Darcia Lee, Totti in Family Rimjob Ep1:Sister Sharing Step Brothers Dick

GirlsRimming presents Cecilia Scott, Darcia Lee, Totti in Family Rimjob Ep1:Sister Sharing Step Brothers Dick

It is party time! Or is it? Darcia and Cecilia is ready for the party of their life but there is one minor setback... Cecilia is short on money. Luckily Darcia has a foolproof method to earn good cash in a short time. She used this very same method to get helluva cash from her satisfied step-daddy... and Cecilia has a bored step-brother who has quite the money and even more free time, right?

Name: GirlsRimming presents Cecilia Scott, Darcia Lee, Totti in Family Rimjob Ep1:Sister Sharing Step Brothers Dick
    Video: MP4, SD, 854x480
    Time: 00:30:41
    Size: 687 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b2e327e761a16

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotkinkyjo presents Mr.Edd deep anal fun - 03.09.2017

Hotkinkyjo presents Mr.Edd deep anal fun - 03.09.2017

Name: Hotkinkyjo presents Mr.Edd deep anal fun - 03.09.2017
    Time: 00:08:25
    Size: 497 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/77940751e309d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mature.nl presents Karen C. (EU) (38) in British mom fooling around - 01.05.2017

Mature.nl presents Karen C. (EU) (38) in British mom fooling around - 01.05.2017

Name: Mature.nl presents Karen C. (EU) (38) in British mom fooling around - 01.05.2017
    Video: MP4, SD, 960x540
    Time: 00:28:37
    Size: 337 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/87f509bf8f544

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Family Therapy presents Jericha Jem in Nympho Big Sister Uses Little Brothers Cock

Family Therapy presents Jericha Jem in Nympho Big Sister Uses Little Brothers Cock

A sex crazy big sister makes some new rules for her perverted little brother....

***Starring Jericha Jem & a REAL creampie from her little brother***

Name: Family Therapy presents Jericha Jem in Nympho Big Sister Uses Little Brothers Cock
    Video: MP4, HD, 1280x720
    Time: 00:19:05
    Size: 1.30 GB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5e6637eab12d8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tara Tainton in Seven Minutes in Heaven with Your Sister

Tara Tainton in Seven Minutes in Heaven with Your Sister

I'm so bored babysitting my little brother! No fair that our parents have sooo many rules about what I'm not allowed to do when I'm supposed to be sooo responsible and watching a little kid ALL the time. Hmmmm.. How to pass the time?? A game. a grownup game??

I know!! Why not. Seven Minutes in Heaven?? At least, I'll be entertained while I tease the heck out of my little brother and maybe even give him an instant heart attack. But. what a way to go!

Name: Tara Tainton in Seven Minutes in Heaven with Your Sister
    Video: MP4, SD, 720x405
    Time: 00:21:33
    Size: 638 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/db8b8db1db342

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sandra Latina in The Cruel Game

Sandra Latina in The Cruel Game

Let's play a fun game, I make you jerk off to my ass and do whatever I say and every time you cum you pay a cum tax, each time you cum it increases. Let us begin

Name: Sandra Latina in The Cruel Game
    Video: MP4, HD, 1280x720
    Time: 00:08:03
    Size: 230 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d66bd053909d7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hegre presents Prolonged Erection Massage - 06.06.2017

Hegre presents Prolonged Erection Massage - 06.06.2017

As any man can tell you who's had the great fortune of experiencing it, an orgasm after edging is one of the most amazing feelings on earth. And any woman can tell you that being with a man who can edge is far superior to being with one who can't. Further, any one who's had problems with premature ejaculation can benefit from edging. So what is it? And how can you do it?
    The process has had many names throughout history. The Catholics called it coitus reservatus; the yogis called it urddhava-retas; and 19th century American sexologist, Alice Stockham, called it karezza, after the Italian word for caress. But basically it means holding your erection for as long as you can by going to the point of no return and then stepping back from the edge. Hence the name.

One great way to try it out is to pleasure yourself while watching this amazing film. For a half hour, our male model has his member teased, stroked, massaged. See if you can withhold as long as he does. Relax and breathe. Go to the edge, then step back. Finally, to practice your control, try to cum right when he does. Sure, it takes practice, but, hey, at least it's a lot more fun than learning to play violin!

Name: Hegre presents Prolonged Erection Massage - 06.06.2017
    Time: 00:33:26
    Size: 884 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/74eb9f168dc35

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kink - SexAndSubmission presents Dee Williams, Natasha Blu in Homewrecker 2: The Ranchers Daughter - 18.08.2017

Kink - SexAndSubmission presents Dee Williams, Natasha Blu in Homewrecker 2: The Ranchers Daughter - 18.08.2017

Small Hands is back to do some more backwards ass ranch hand wreckin' in this weeks Family Role-play Homewrecker 2: The Rancher's Daughter. Stepmother Dee Williams has been stockpiling money from her rich husband and plans to skip out under the radar. But Blonde cutie step-daughter Natasha Blu wants to botch that plan and take the money for herself so she reigns in the help of trusty ranch hand Small Hands. Ms Blu saunters over to him wearing high heels and a teeny tiny mini skirt that shows off her smooth round ass. She seduces him with a super hot blow job that would convince anybody to steal for her. With her perfect natural tits bulging out of her shirt she plays with her pussy and gags and gargles on his huge cock. Will these young lovers get away with their devious plan? Lo and behold step mother Dee Williams barges in on them with her huge tits busting out of her dress and Small Hands has a change of heart. He can't resist...after all he's always been a "tit man". He dominates the situation and before running off with the money himself he has to get a piece of these two lovely ladies. A crazy step-mom/daughter fest of rope bondage, flogging, blow jobs, zappers, fucking and pussy eating ensues. Small Hands ties Dee to the bed in a squatting position with her pussy exposed and tits roped up. Natasha is tied up tight on a table with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth and her skirt pulled up for easy action. First he crams his cock all the way down Dee's willing throat and gives her a good throat fucking. With his dick nice and wet he fucks Natasha's pussy and plays with her clit until she cums hard. Small Hands unties Dee and sets her mouth loose on Natasha's pussy. Hands gets his dick sucked while Dee voraciously eats her step daughters cunt. Time for some serious ass fucking. He ties them both up in doggie style and fucks Dee's ass until she squirts and cums all over his cock. Ms Blu cleans her step mom's cum off Small Hands cock with her lusty tongue and then he fucks her tight ass. Both Dee and Natasha get a good hard pounding in all their slutty holes. Now they are both tied up on their backs connected with rope at the ankles. Small Hands has his way with Dee and then Natasha and back again, ass to pussy to ass to mouth and back again until they are loosing it. Small Hands knows how to fuck with that big dick and he gives it good to these hungry squirting sluts until he shoots his hot ranch hand load all over their sweet faces. Wrecked!

Name: Kink - SexAndSubmission presents Dee Williams, Natasha Blu in Homewrecker 2: The Ranchers Daughter - 18.08.2017
    Video: MP4, SD, 960x540
    Time: 00:51:40
    Size: 566 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7b5c170a97a98