Page 289 of 492 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4920

Thread: Nakednews.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Sports

Nakednews.com- Sports

Description:
    I_m Shannon Blake and we_re back with a brand new week of Naked News Happy to have you with us We_re starting off in Naked Sports Madison and Tia are teeing things off at Augusta National, where the Masters just wrapped up Here they are to recap the year_s biggest golf tournamentThanks Shannon Sunday_s final round had plenty of big names in the hunt: Jordan Spieth, Ricky Fowler, Rory McIlroy... but they were all chasing ONE man...Patrick Reed The Texan had been in the lead all weekend, but would he crack under the pressure? The short is answer is NOPE Reed was the underdog in the final pairing with Rory McIlroy, but he never flinched McIlroy fell back early on, but Jordan Spieth put on a FURIOUS charge, storming from nine shots back to tie Reed atop the leaderboardSpieth put the heat on with an unbelievable 64 - one shy of the course record. But despite the roars from the crowd, Reed was never shaken He made one clutch putt after anotherReed went into the last hole with a two shot lead over Spieth, and was one-up on Ricky Fowler. On the 18th green he needed this 4-foot putt to avoid a playoff...Reed finished at 15-under and is your 2018 Masters champ Besides the big finish, one of the highlights everyone is talking about on Sunday came courtesy of Webb Simpson on hole 7... And he wasn_t done there Here_s what Simpson did on the NEXT HOLE Back-to-back eagles, freakin incredible Simpson finished tied for 20th, but he definitely had the highlight of the weekend. Okay let_s go from golf to racing, starting in NASCAR, where one of the sport_s best drivers finally got over the hump Kyle Busch finished a frustrating second in three of the first six races so far this year, but he finally got his first WIN down in Fort Worth Texas Kyle led 116 laps, including the final 30 at Texas Motor Speedway. Over in Formula 1, Sebastian Vettel took the checkered flag at the Bahrain GP. But unfortunately it was a grisly incident in pit lane that_s getting most of the headlines. Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen stopped for his second tire change, and was given the green light to go BEFORE one of his mechanics had pulled away Poor guy The mechanic suffered multiple broken bones in his leg, but luckily he_ll be all right.Let_s finish up in a sport where injuries are EXPECTED: mixed martial arts UFC 223 had not one but two title fights on its main card. In the first fight, Rose Namajunas proved she_s no fluke against Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Rose defended her title by winning a decision after an epic five round battle And in the other headline fight, the man they call The Eagle won the lightweight championship Khabib Nurmagomedov made easy work out of Al Iaquinta. To his credit the New York native took the fight on short notice, AND he managed to survive all five rounds. But it wasn_t pretty Khabib was in control the whole way. What fight fans really want to know is when they_ll see Conor McGregor againIt might be a fight against Khabib - at least if he doesn_t end up in jail for that crazy bus attack last week.Never a dull moment with that boy That_s the final round in this edition of Naked SportsWe_ll see YOU next time
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 64.14 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Naked In The Streets

Description:
    Hello Everyone and Welcome to Naked News I_m Eila AdamsAnd I_m Frankie Kennedy Question for you Eila, are you a fan of role playing in the bedroom? Well, it_s a question that makes for endlessly entertaining answers Our very own Shannon Blake was at Hedonism in Jamaica with Young Swingers Week to see what all those party people had to say about role play Here she is
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 59.07 MB
    Duration : 00:05:18

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hello and welcome to Naked News everyone I_m Madison Banes...And I_m Shannon Blake As Naked News anchors we_re always trying to wear as little as possible, but let me ask you Madison, what are some major fashion faux pas in your book? Well, guest anchor Krysta wanted to survey the public and see what some of THEIR faux pas were.Here she is now, Naked In The Street.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 50.33 MB
    Duration : 00:04:28

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Description:
    Hey everyone, I_m Alana Blaire, welcome to Naked News. We_re getting started today with the stories that everyone is talking about, ESPECIALLY, Laura Desiree. What_s trending now on-line Laura? First off Alana, a quick question: what do you think about parkour?I think I feel the way most people feel: love to watch it, scared to do it.Well, thankfully, for my first story, all we have to do is watch it. But it_ll definitely make you appreciate it more People who are really good at parkour often look like superheroes.. but one living in Paris just acted like one. 22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama from Mali literally rescued a child dangling from a balcony That guy is clearly a total hero, and he_s getting a hero_s reward He_s been fast-tracked for French citizenship, he_s been given an internship with their fire and rescue services... and don_t forget the millions of views that videos received Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have a relationship to envy... and they never tire of reminding us After she tweeted out the trailer for her upcoming movie A Simple Favor, he asked her in a reply tweet for the inside scoop on the question it raised. Namely, quote, what the fuck happened to Emily? Well, it seems she was in the mood to one up him, because she replied, quote, Oh darling, of all the secrets I_m keeping from you, this should be the LEAST of your concerns... trust me. Whether that_s a joke or the truth, we want MORE A Toblerone is a delicious chocolate bar, a Toblerone TUNNEL, is the latest sexy craze sweeping through Instagram. Coined by the British press, it_s simply refers to the area between the booty and the thighs... because in theory, if the buns are toned enough, you should be able to slide one of the triangle-shaped chocolate bars right on through It_s the latest body trend to catch fire on-line, following the thigh gap, the thigh brow and, more recently, hip cleavage. I wouldn_t say magicians always get the girl. But on a recent episode of America_s Got Talent, magician Shin Lim looks like he made quite an impression on Tyra Banks Obviously, we didn_t have time to show you his whole routine, but you should check it out for yourself. Considering it had over SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND YouTube views by the day after it was posted, Shin Lim certainly has talent... and possibly magic Speaking of talent and possible magic, it_s time for our FollowMe pick of the week Her name is Ria Santos, and she dances on the sand, just like that river twisting through a dusty land. And when she shines, she really shows you all she can. True, we_d like to know her more intimately, but like the tattoo on her pelvic bone says, C_est la vie And we_re here to SAY your VIE will be better if you join Ria Santos_s hundred thousand Instagram followers. You_ll be RIA sorry if you don_t I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s what_s Trending Now
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 56.27 MB
    Duration : 00:05:00

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Description:
    I_m Eila Adams, WELCOME to Naked News. You know we live in bizarre times, because on Friday_s show, I_ll be previewing the movie I Feel Pretty, and right now, I_m talking to Laura Desiree about how star Amy Schumer is dealing with the movie_s backlashIt_s true, Eila. People were so upset with the trailer, they couldn_t even wait for the opening to go off on it.Gee, and the internet_s usually such a patient and understanding placeI know, right? But if Schumer_s going down, at least she_s going down swinging Here_s what she had to say about it. Welcome inside Entertainment everyone. In an interview with Vulture, Amy Schumer is taking on the MANY people criticizing her new movie, I Feel Pretty. Most are calling it body-shaming, getting laughs out of the idea that someone who looks like her could find herself attractive While Schumer_s actually understanding and even sides with her attackers on a few issues, her big plea is that people shouldn_t judge the movie by its trailer She also chalks a lot of the criticism up to projection, noting that people are just ASSUMING her character sees herself as skinny after a head injury We_ll know the truth when the movie hits theaters this Friday John Cena and Nikki Bella are naturally hard to pin down, but the world was still shocked when they recently broke off their engagement following a six-year relationship Especially after the most public proposal possible: in the ring at WrestleMania 33 Now, I_m REALLY heartbroken BUT, I guess there were some signs, like this cliffhanger in the trailer for reality series Total Bellas. Damn you, E Network Now I guess I HAVE TO watch that series... but who_m I kidding, I_d watch John Cena reading the phone book Saturday will mark the two-year anniversary of Prince_s death, and if we can learn anything from the tragedy, it_s _be careful with opioids_... and also, _write a will_ According to reports, none of Prince_s heirs have seen a penny from his estate yet. Although bankers and lawyers have taken millions Apparently, one of the big sticking points is the executor of the estate can_t divvy it up until they come to an agreement with the IRS on how much it_s worth. I can_t help but think this would be going smoother if Prince had had an obvious heir like David Bowie did I still haven_t made my peace with Kobe Bryant winning an Oscar, but I_m tickled pink to let you all know that Kendrick Lamar has won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize in Music He of course won it for his album Damn, which the Pulitzer committee called, quote, a virtuosic song collection unified by its vernacular authenticity and rhythmic dynamism that offers affecting vignettes capturing the complexity of modern African-American life. Damn Bet it_s hard to stay HUMBLE after that Alright, I_ll concede that Kendrick Lamar video is pretty slick. But here_s one we know you_re going to like Pop singer Yaysh has just released a video for her song Get 2 Kno Me, and let_s see if you can guess what got our attention I_m thinking these all-nude videos could catch on I mean, just think of the savings on costumes alone Yaysh, you_ve earned a Naked News YAYSH QUEEN I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 64.65 MB
    Duration : 00:05:44

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    I_m Eila AdamsAnd I_m Shannon BlakeWelcome to Naked News. We_re starting with Entertainment today and a celebrity couple rumor that had the internet spinning Before we get into that, who are some of your favorite celebrity couples? Okay, well sit tight because Frankie_s standing by with a new celebrity COUPLE rumor that everyone_s talking about. Thanks you two, I_ll start by dispelling the rumor involving Nicki Minaj and Eminem They in fact are NOT dating. Nicki mentions Em in a song on her new album, and when a fan asked her on Instagram if she was hooking up with Slim Shady, she said YES That caused a HUGE uproar online. But sorry folks, it was just a joke Sources close to Nicki confirmed she was just having a laugh. If you_re going to come out as a new couple, what better place to do it than on the cover of GQ? That_s how Naomi Campbell announced she_s official with rapper Skepta The pair share a NUDE embrace on the front of the British mag. Naomi_s 47 and Skepta_s 35, but we_re not Skepta-cal about their chances Between roles on Saturday Night Live, Seinfeld, and Veep, Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a bonafide comedy icon. And she_s getting some well-deserved recognition this fall in the form of the prestigious Mark Twain Prize for American Humor The award recognizes individuals who_ve made a significant impact on American society and culture. Past winners include Richard Pryor, Tina Fey, Bill Murray, and David Letterman. Julia will accept HER trophy in Washington DC on October 21st, and we hope she feels like dancing Kim Kardashian is pulling out all the stops when it comes to promoting her new fragrance, KKW Body Here she is going fully nude on Instagram, slight nip slip and all Kim goes naked online so often, I bet most of you could ID her killer curves even though her face is cut off in the pic It_s no surprise the post has well over 2.3 million likes... and counting Her dad_s The Great One, but for our money Paulina is the GREATEST One in the Gretzky household For evidence look no further than these new bikini shots on her Instagram page Paulina_s had two kids with PGA star Dustin Johnson, aka the luckiest man on Earth. But as these pics prove, she_s definitely still in her prime I_m Frankie Kennedy and that my friends is the latest in Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 40.3 MB
    Duration : 00:03:35

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News, I_m Whitney St. John. We_ve got the latest from the worlds of TV and gaming coming up but we_re going to start the show off with some good news for the environment. Madison Banes has that for you right now in a Naked News Bulletin. Whitney, Hyatt Hotels and Starbucks are both joining the fight against plastic straws In Hyatt_s roughly seven hundred hotels, you_ll have to REQUEST plastic straws starting in September. And while Starbucks is taking longer, its action will have even more of an impact. The chain intends to phase out plastic straws completely by 2020, which will eliminate the use of over A BILLION straws a year Twitter has been shutting down fake or suspicious accounts over the last couple months, at a rate of OVER A MILLION A DAY According to the Washington Post, Twitter has suspended over SEVENTY MILLION accounts in May and June, and have kept up the pace in July. Many of the accounts are thought to be used by trolls or remotely controlled bots that abuse the service. Twitter said it was making an effort to improve public conversation on the social network. It feels like it_s been a while since we had an emissions scandal... so thanks, Nissan The company recently admitted that it had fiddled with the results of exhaust emissions and fuel economy tests for some of its new vehicles sold in Japan. The good news for Nissan is that the vehicles didn_t need the falsified data to be within required legal limits. And the good news for us is the testing didn_t affect exports Stay tuned for MORE Naked News
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 29.11 MB
    Duration : 00:02:29

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News, I_m Eila Adams. Before we get to Frankie and the headlines, let_s check in with Alana Blaire who_s outside the Naked News studio, with your first look at the weekend weather. What_s going on out there Alana?Unfortunately it_s looking a little grey out here Eila, but it_s expected to clear up and be super hot this weekend And that_s good news because music festival season has kicked into high gear. This weekend alone, there are a TON of awesome events going on all over the world and I_m going to be checking out a few, coming up in my weekend forecast Back to you Eila. Thanks Alana, and no one likes a good music festival more then ME Especially when the weather cooperates Now to the days headlines, here_s Frankie Kennedy with a Naked News BulletinEila, because of the political divide, civility in the US isn_t so great these days, but a surprising number of people think they_re about to get a LOT worse Nearly one third of Americans believe a second civil war is imminent within the next FIVE YEARS A Rasmussen Reports survey found that 31-percent of respondents felt war was on the horizon. The opinion was also most widely held in the African American community, where 44-percent said they believed a civil war is near. So much for making America great again It sounds like the US could become a dangerous place. Though according to one poll it already IS pretty dangerous... at least for women Believe it or not the United States has been ranked in the top ten of the world_s most dangerous countries for women It_s the ONLY western nation to be included in the top ten, placing 10th and finishing alongside third world countries including Yemen, Afghanistan, and Syria India was ranked the worst at number one. The flood of complaints linked to the MeToo movement is credited with placing the US on the list. And a traditional red state just got a little greener Oklahoma has voted in favor of medical marijuana That makes it the thirtieth US state to make some form of pot legal. The new law will allow for anyone with a medical marijuana license to carry up to eight ounces, and have up to six mature plants and six seedlings at home. So what_s next? Governor Mary Fallin will meet with state leaders to figure out how to impose proper regulations, and if all goes according to plan, Oklahomans should be able to start applying for licenses in late July Back to you Eila
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 34.78 MB
    Duration : 00:03:10

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hello one and all and welcome to Naked News I_m Laura DesireeAnd I_m Eila AdamsI_m going to start with a question Eila, what_s your craziest hook up story? Okay the reason we_re talking about this is because while I was at Hedonism with our friends at VacationParties.com recently, I spoke to some guests about THEIR craziest hook up stories Here it is.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 49.95 MB
    Duration : 00:04:26

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Welcome everyone I_m Eila Adams, and we_ll start things off today by shining a light on Hollywood Guest anchor Frankie_s here with some gossip about our favorite celebs And that includes Big Bang Theory star Kaley CuocoThat_s right, if anybody out there wants to date Kaley, there_s one BIG rule they should know about firstUh Oh, why do I have a feeling it_s going to be a doozyThat depends if you_re a good tipper or not. I_ll get to that in a sec, but first, a superhero icon has finally gotten her due Long before Gal Gadot, it was Lynda Carter wielding the Lasso of Truth Carter turned Wonder Woman into a household name, and last week she was awarded a star on Hollywood_s Walk of Fame I_m sure you_ll agree that even at 66 years old, Carter is still a stunner The original Wonder Woman_s no pushover, but she says she doesn_t mind that people will be walking all over her When it comes to dating Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco, she wants more than just the tip - she wants a BIG tip In a recent interview for Vogue, Kaley tells a story about dating a famous actor when she was just 19. Everything was PERFECT... that is until they got the bill on their first dinner date. If you_re going to date Kaley, you_d better be ready to share the wealth Although considering she gets a million dollars PER EPISODE on the Big Bang Theory, I_d be leaving most of the tipping to her As far as fantasy threesomes go, it doesn_t get much hotter than Cardi B, Chrissy Teigen, and Rihanna And it sounds like at least two of the three are onboard with gettin_ frisky In her new song She Bad, Cardi B gives a shout out to the other two ladies It didn_t take long for Chrissy Teigen to share a flirty reply on Twitter... I guess her hubby John Legend won_t mind. As for Rihanna, she hasn_t replied to the offer but she HAS complimented Cardi B on the new album. So there_s still a chance One of many things we love about Amber Rose? She LOVES getting naked And she does just that in this STEAMY new ad that spoofs on the classic Psycho shower scene Bet you didn_t see THAT coming Amber_s the new spokesperson for the Lelo sex toy brand. Alfred Hitchcock would be proud And the world_s best soccer players can look forward to a very warm welcome when they arrive in Russia this summer That_s because Victoria Lopyreva has been named the official ambassador of the FIFA World Cup The gorgeous blonde was hand picked by Russian president Vladimir Putin for the gig. What_s Victoria_s secret? Well for one, she_s been a vocal supporter of the Putin regime And with a body like that I_m sure Putin_s a big fan of hers too I_m Frankie and that my friends is Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 45.66 MB
    Duration : 00:04:03

Download VIDEO: