Page 288 of 492 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4920

Thread: Nakednews.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News everyone, I_m Shannon Blake.And I_m Madison Banes We_re leading things off with Entertainment Shannon what would you say is your favorite social media platform?Well, I think we can all agree that when it comes to celebrities, Instagram is the place they like to hang out. And for good reason, SOME, like hottie actress, Bella Thorne, are making a killing. Here_s Frankie to explain. Ladies, former Disney star Bella Thorne is only 20, but she already makes more than some people do in a year... with a single Instagram post A Vogue mini-doc explores the starlet_s private life, and reveals how much she charges for social media endorsements It_s no wonder she charges so much. Bella has more than 17 million Instagram followers In fact, she bought her 2 million dollar home in Sherman Oaks exclusively with the cash she_s earned online The year is young, but Playboy_s already named it_s playmate of the year The 2018 title goes to the gorgeous Nina Daniele To celebrate her prestigious new title, Playboy is giving the Bronx native an 11-page spread in its upcoming MayJune issue You can get YOUR hands on it when it hits newsstands April 24th Anna Faris didn_t get breast implants until she was thirty, and more than a decade later she_s STILL thrilled about it In a recent interview, Anna says as a staunch feminist, she worried *implants would betray her gender. But 11 years after getting them done, she thinks they_re fucking awesome, and we agree It doesn_t take a magic mirror to know Anna_s the FARIS of them all Amber Rose is well known for her annual SlutWalk, but any time she goes out in public she gets attention. And it_s easy to see why Amber_s curves are usually on full display and who the hell could resist staring at her... uhh, smile It_s no wonder well over a million people have been watching this one on repeat Even a motionless Ashley Graham is enough to stop us in our tracks Here she is getting wet and wild in a behind the scenes clip from a promo shoot she did for Nevis Island If she ever decides to give up modeling, she can probably make a living as the world_s sexiest wet t-shirt contestant I_m Frankie and that_s a wrap on entertainment
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 48.95 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Naked In The Streets

Description:
    Hello and welcome to Naked News I_m Eila Adams and joining me today is our beautiful guest anchor Frankie How_s your week with us going so far? So Frankie, tell me, are you much of a traveler? What about travel advice, what would you say is the best piece of travel advice you could give to someone, or have received? Well kicking off the show today we have Laura Desiree in Negril, Jamaica. She_s asking the public for THEIR best piece of travel advice Here she is
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 52.54 MB
    Duration : 00:04:39

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Eila Adams, and welcome to the program with nothing to hide, NAKED NEWS We_ve got a jam packed show lined up for you, which includes National Prime Rib Day with Laura in Weather. Definitely one of MY favorite cuts of meat That_s coming up but first let_s say hello to the beautiful Alana Blaire who_s kicking things off with a look at the latest in Entertainment. Eila, we can_t get enough of famous people, which I guess is why celebrity endorsements are such a big thing these daysWell, I have to admit, Nespresso started tasting a little better after I saw George Clooney drinking itExactly And that_s why more and more celebs are getting into the game, including YOUR favorite actor, The Rock Here_s the story In entertainment news, I don_t know if Dwayne The Rock Johnson will ever actually become President, but he_s already improving relations with Mexico According to reports, Johnson has filed the paperwork to secure the name _Mana_ for his own brand of tequila And for those of you curious what Mana means, it_s a term from the Polynesian culture referring to a supernatural essence that exists within people and things. If that_s what powers The Rock, put me down for a CASE of this stuff. Moving from celebrity drinks to celebrity EATS, Bill Murray and his brothers have opened a Caddyshack themed restaurant in Chicago. Called Murray Brothers Caddyshack, it has a menu that includes potato golf balls, a double bogey cheeseburger, and Caddyshakes The only thing missing is gopher I should point out that this is actually the second Caddyshack restaurant, with the first opening in Florida SEVENTEEN years ago... but why quibble? Like the restaurant_s motto says: Eat, drink and be Murray. If you want to know who_s hot in comedy, the lineup at Montreal_s annual Just for Laughs festival is a good place to start. Tiffany Haddish is hosting her first main stage gala this year. Trevor Noah will also host a pair, and Kevin Hart is bringing his Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour to town for a night This_ll be the first Just for Laughs since Howie Mandel and his business partners took it over, and it looks like they_re off to a great start The festival takes place July 11th to 29th. Madonna will always be the Material Girl, but it_s not always a Material World Thanks to a judge_s ruling that overturned a temporary stay, several of the pop icon_s personal items will be going on the auction block. These questionably obtained goods include a pair of satin panties, a hairbrush complete with hair... and a love letter from Tupac, supposedly written within a year of his death The auction is reportedly set for July, with bidding for the Tupac letter opening at a HUNDRED GRAND And Stormy Daniels is the most talked about adult film star of 2018, so we_re happy to report that she_s getting back to what she does best She recently announced a move to Digital Playground and has released her first film since hitting the headlines Appropriately, it_s called Stormy_s Secret and shows her creative approach to getting past writer_s block Spoiler alert: She DOES wish he was. And acts it out too You can see the whole thing at Brazzers, and if it doesn_t cost Trump the presidency, I_m starting to think that hundred and thirty grand was money well spent I_m Alana Blaire, and that_s Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 50.16 MB
    Duration : 00:04:27

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hello Naked Newsers and welcome to today_s show, I_m Laura Desiree.And I_m Marina Valmont Laura, lets kick it off with a question about what scares you MOST? Well, our very own Alana Blaire was curious to hear what the public had to say about this one, here she is Naked In The Streets.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 65.18 MB
    Duration : 00:05:41

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hello all you beautiful people and welcome to Naked News, I_m Madison BanesAnd I_m Alana Blaire, and we_re coming to you today from the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario. It couldn_t be a better day could it? I_ve got a question to start things off today Alana, what are you driving pet peeves? Well, driving pet peeves was the question on Shannon_s mind recently, so she went Naked In The Streets to ask the public for THEIR answers, here she is.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 46.24 MB
    Duration : 00:04:09

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Nude and Improved

Nakednews.com- Nude and Improved

Description:
    Hello and welcome to Naked News I_m Eila AdamsAnd I_m Marina ValmontWe_ll get started with a question Marina, what are your thought on hypnosis? Is it something you_ve ever tried? Well kicking off today_s program is Laura Desiree_s Nude and Improved series In this episode, she_s exploring the therpgutic science of hypnotherapy. Let_s see how it went.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 79.44 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
    Greetings, one and all, and welcome to the start of a glorious week here at Naked News. I_m your host, Madison Banes, and we_re starting things off with Marina Valmont and the story that keeps on giving: the Volkswagen diesel emissions scandalHard to believe it_s been nearly THREE YEARS since we learned Volkswagen had rigged its diesel cars to cheat on emissions tests. Especially since the fallout continues to this dayWell, I know Germany just hit VW with a ONE-POINT-TWO BILLION DOLLAR fineWhich seemed like a pretty huge punishment... until we learned that a high-up exec was arrested Here_s the story. Rupert Stadler, CEO of the Volkswagen subsidiary Audi, has been arrested in Germany According to prosecutors, they took him in because they feared he would interfere with the ongoing investigation into the diesel emissions scandal Stadler was arrested at his home early Monday, and a judge has ordered he be held in custody Boy, a CEO facing consequences for actions, who_d have thunk it? Osaka, Japan has just been hit by an earthquake that registered a SIX-POINT-ONE on the Richter scale The Monday morning quake knocked out power across the region for hours, disrupted all kinds of transportation, and led to OVER THREE HUNDRED injuries But as silver linings go, here_s a pretty good one: all the nuclear plants in the area seem to be operating normally I_ve got good news and bad news. The good news is your compulsive video game playing might not be a bad habit. The bad news is it might be a disease The World Health Organization has added Gaming Disorder to its list of internationally recognized diseases Some characteristics of the disorder include impaired control over gaming, increasing priority given to gaming over other activities, and escalation of gaming despite negative consequences. They also note it only affects a small number of people who game.. but I_m still planning a bunch of interventions I_m Marina Valmont, back in a bit
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 33.67 MB
    Duration : 00:02:59

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News everyone We_re off today, but we_re bringing you a special BEST OF program that_s PACKED with fan favorites We_ve got Angie Heyward and Natasha Olenski in the Naked Newsroom, Carli Bei going Naked in the Streets, Isabella Rossini and her famous BEHIND, in Hollywood XPosed, and Kat Curtis is getting her geek on, in Nerd Bites Enjoy it and we_ll see you back here on Tuesday with more Naked News
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 47.3 MB
    Duration : 00:04:11

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    THIS is Naked News, and I_m Laura Desiree. It_s been over seven years since an earthquake-driven tsunami terrified the world by hammering a Japanese power plant, but as Eila_s here to tell us, there_s a fresh reason to be scaredLaura, turns out just because we stop talking about a nuclear meltdown, it doesn_t mean it can_t still hurt us. In the news today, the damage being done by the Fukushima nuclear plant may be largely contained... but maybe not for long. The buildings that suffered meltdowns produce about 160 tons of contaminated water per day, and there_s a radioactive isotope in it that purification can_t remove. Currently, over a MILLION tons of that water is being held in storage tanks, but they_re near capacity. And one of the options being considered to make space is to dilute and release that water into the sea Have we learned nothing from Godzilla movies? Speaking of environmental disasters, humanity_s a big one A new study reveals that by biomass, humans account for just ONE TEN-THOUSANDTH of all life on the planet... yet we_ve caused the loss of EIGHTY-THREE PERCENT of all wild mammals and HALF of plants That said, plants are still holding relatively strong: they make up EIGHTY-TWO percent of all life on Earth, with BACTERIA accounting for THIRTEEN percent, and EVERYTHING ELSE making up the other five. On the plus side, I guess that means 99-point-9-9 percent of life on Earth is naked And here_s where we are politically: SWEDEN is preparing for war The Swedish government is sending all its citizens a twenty-page pamphlet entitled If crisis or war comes. It contains both survival techniques and instructions on how to help with Sweden_s defense. It_s literally been centuries since Sweden went to war, but with the Russians recently making incursions into their airspace and territorial waters, I guess better safe than sorry. Wonder how long it takes to put together an Ikea shelter I_ll have more headlines for you later in the show, for now, it_s back to Laura for more Naked News.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 33.77 MB
    Duration : 00:03:00

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News, I_m Shannon Blake We_ve got your Boob of the Week, weekend weather forecast, and Entertainment update on deck But first we_re turning it up with Eila AdamsHello EilaHi Shannon Would you call yourself a Michael Jackson fan?Of course I mean, isn_t EVERYONE? He_s the King of PopExactly I don_t know anyone who doesn_t like at least a couple MJ songs. Sadly we never got to see him live, but this might be the next best thing Michael Jackson is coming to Broadway The MJ Estate has teamed up with a production company to develop a musical inspired by the life of the pop superstar As if having Jackson_s catalog of megahits wasn_t enough to ensure success, the story is being written by two-time Pulitzer Prize winner Lynn Nottage The King of Pop will aim for Broadway_s throne in 2020 Long before there was The King of Pop, there was The King A private jet once owned by Elvis Presley is going back up for sale The 1962 Lockheed Jetstar popped up on auction site IronPlanet this week. And okay sure, it looks a little battered. But you would too after sitting on a New Mexico runway for the last four decades The plane_s interior was designed by Elvis himself, and features red velvet seats, a red shag carpet, and gold-tone woodwork The current owner bought it a year ago for 430-thousand dollars. You can place your bid online at IronPlanet.com until July 27th Now from The King to The Boss As far as rock _n roll anthems go, it doesn_t get much better than Bruce Springsteen_s Born To Run And on Monday, Springsteen_s handwritten lyrics to the iconic song are hitting the auction block The online sale is being conducted by Sotheby_s auction house. The current owner bought the original lyrics - which differ in many ways from the final version of the song - in 2013 for 197-grand. Now, the manuscript_s expected to fetch upwards of 300 thousand dollars Dr. Dre_s one of music_s most respected producers, and now he_s setting his sights on Hollywood Dre already had a hand in the smash hit Straight Outta Compton, and now he_s gotten the rights to produce a biopic about legendary soul singer Marvin Gaye Getting the story rights from Gaye_s family is a BIG deal. Cameron Crowe, James Gandolfini, and Lenny Kravitz are just a few of the big names who tried and failed in the past. Dre has long been public about his love for Gaye. He was even filmed remixing Marvin_s classic track I Want You in the HBO documentary series The Defiant Ones. This week we_re reviewing the album NO ONE saw coming: Everything Is Love by The Carters, aka Jay-Z and Beyonce The surprise record dropped Friday night and it_s pretty much all anyone in the music world is talking about. But is it any good? I_m happy to report that both stars bring their A-game on this one On Everything Is Love, Jay-Z and Beyonce want us to know that they_re ordinary people just like us. Ordinary people who can close the Louvre art museum on short notice to shoot a music video This one_s the latest in a summer of strong releases, and we_re giving it 4 out of 5 Naked Ns Turning it up for Naked News, I_m Eila Adams
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 64.54 MB
    Duration : 00:05:45

Download VIDEO: