Page 287 of 492 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4920

Thread: Nakednews.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
    Hello, my pretties, and welcome to another delightful day here at Naked News. I_m one of your delights, Madison Banes, and it_s time to head to another: Laura Desiree in the Naked Newsroom She_s kicking things off with an attack on Facebook that likely has Mark Zuckerberg saying WhatsApp with that?Facebook made WhatsApp cofounder Brian Acton a rich man when they paid NINETEEN BILLION dollars for the company back in 2014. But if they thought they were also buying his loyalty, they got ripped off Acton quit earlier this year and is now getting a lot of attention for a very succinct tweet reading It is time. deletefacebook Yes, the irony of him TWEETING this has been pointed out... but it_s also true Facebook_s the platform caught up in the Cambridge Analytica scandal Time to unfriend? Speaking of quitting, retired Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters has quit his job as a Fox News contributor. And he didn_t just burn bridges, he scorched them In an email sent to his Fox News colleagues, he went off on the network, saying it made him ashamed. In one typically harsh sentence, he wrote Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. To which I say, maybe that_s what they want you to think And swallow whatever it is you_re snacking on, it_s time to chant USA USA A new study confirms that America has the fattest men on earth. The U.S. was in the middle of the pack in terms of height but at the top in terms of weight, tipping the scales at an average 196 pounds. So I guess that_s a little extra motivation to get some exercise, Maddy... but hey, I_m still a fan of the dad bodAgreed, and remember, viewers: if you ever need a workout buddy, there_s always Flex Appeal and The Naked Yogi Thanks, Laura. Next up, Betsy Swoon has a few choice words for someone who used some LESS than choice words to get a little attention. Take it away, Betsy
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 33.82 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News, I_m Eila Adams. We_ve got a lot to get to today, including the latest from a big weekend in sports. But because we_ve got a story that might affect how you watch the rest of the program, we_re starting things off with Madison Banes in the Naked NewsroomEila, there_s of course no WRONG way to watch Naked News But even the head of Apple thinks people may be spending too much time on their phonesBut there are so many apps and so little time What_s a girl to do?Well, if you can get past the irony, the solution may lie in new Apple software Here_s the story. If you think you_re need of a digital detox, Apple is willing to help. Its upcoming iOS 12 will include a Digital Health initiative that_ll help users track their time on devices, as well as within certain apps. Of course, Digital Health is just one of the things being unveiled at the ongoing Worldwide Developers Conference, most of which will make you want to spend MORE time on your phone... so if you_re trying to break your phone addiction, I recommend nudity. No pockets A demographic who aren_t putting down their phones are teens and according to a new Pew Research Center survey, they_re abandoning Facebook in droves. The social media giant is now only the FOURTH most popular online platform for teens, behind YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat Only fifty-one percent of American teens said they even use Facebook, and only TEN percent said it was the platform they used most often Can_t wait to see Mark Zuckerberg win them back with some sick raps, yo It_s always nice to end a big dance number with a bang... just not literally Unfortunately, an off-duty FBI agent learned that the hard way this past weekend at a Denver bar. Check out this video and keep your eyes open for the flash Your eyes do not deceive you. That guy did a back flip, his gun went flying, and when he picked it up, it went off What you didn_t see is that he shot someone in the leg. Luckily it wasn_t life-threatening I_ll see you back here a little later with more headlines.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 35.57 MB
    Duration : 00:03:09

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    You_re watching Naked News, I_m Shannon Blake It_s a dark day for one of America_s most iconic retailers - or for anyone who grew up as a Toys R Us kid Laura_s standing by in the newsroom with detailsSad but true, Shannon After 70 years in business, Toys R Us is shutting down all of its stores across the US and UK. The news isn_t a total surprise to anyone who_s followed the company_s downward trajectory. Toys R Us filed for bankruptcy in September and has BILLIONS in debt. It reported a 953 million dollar loss in the first nine months of last year alone The store closures will cost more than 33-thousand jobs. In 2014 she was being called the next Steve Jobs. Now she_s being called a con artist Elizabeth Holmes has been charged with massive fraud by the US Securities and exchange Commission. She_s the founder of Theranos, a company that became one of Silicon Valley_s hottest properties by promising WAY more than it could deliver. Theranos claimed it had developed a blood analyzer that would revolutionize the medical industry. But the tech turned out to be bogus, and now Holmes will have to pay a 500-thousand dollar fine, return millions of shares, and is barred from running another public company for a decade And Ford is recalling 1.4 million vehicles in North America, and I_d say they have a pretty good reason: the steering wheels are falling off The recall affects Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ models between 2014 and 2018. The issue_s being blamed on faulty steering wheel bolts that can loosen over time. So far two crashes and an injury have been linked to the problem. Owners can go to their nearest dealership for a free repair... and I suggest driving carefully Just another reason why I don_t own a car, ShannonOr at least why I don_t own a Ford See you later Laura. Next up, we have Betsy Swoon who_s ready to reveal the person whose actions caused a collective you_ve GOTTA be kidding me Here she is with our Boob of the Week
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 33.7 MB

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- The Schmooze

Nakednews.com- The Schmooze

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News Magazine I_m Shannon BlakeAnd I_m Madison Banes EXCELLENT show up ahead folks, and we_re kicking things off with a very sexy Schmooze in Jamaica Laura was at Hedonism recently with our friends at Vacationparties.Com, which is a trip I recall you were on to but weren_t working? Okay, so she_s interviewing a social media influencer who goes by the name Pssy Magic. Did you meet her?Words really can_t do her justice though, she_s someone you really need to meet. Here_s Laura to introduce you, in the Schmooze.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 63.63 MB
    Duration : 00:05:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Description:
    Welcome to the one and only NAKED NEWS Im Eila Adams and with Easter around the corner, were hard at work on our weekend programs. So today were bringing you a classic episode. And whether youre a boob guy or a butt guy, youre gonna love it Thats because its hosted by genetically gifted past anchors Isabella and Hannah Enjoy it, and well see you back here on Friday with a BRAND NEW edition of Naked News Carli Bei talks to Gordie Johnson of legendary rock-reggae band Big Sugar.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 92.84 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Naked Goes Pop

Nakednews.com- Naked Goes Pop

Description:
    Hello and welcome to Naked News Magazine, I_m Madison BanesAnd I_m Shannon Blake, and today, you_re in for a rideLet_s talk about a great activity for warm weather, CYCLING Are you an avid cyclist? Well, here to get your gears greased with the latest in cycling is Alana Blaire and Tia Larose who dropped in on the International Bike Show
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 63.74 MB
    Duration : 00:05:39

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Greetings, one and all, I_m Laura Desiree Welcome to this glorious day here at Naked News It_s a treat to be back as your host after my incredible Alaskan adventure. Make sure to tune in on Thursday for my in-depth overview of that amazing cruise. Right now though, Shannon Blake is kicking off the program in the naked newsroom with your FIRST LOOK at the headlines. Thanks Laura, cigarettes may be headed towards the ashtray of history According to a recent report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the percentage of Americans who smoke has hit an all-time recorded low. A little less than fourteen percent of American adults are smoking, which is pretty impressive considering the rate was over twenty percent as recently as 2009. It_s not quite legalized weed, but for the first time ever, the FDA has approved a drug that uses an active ingredient derived from marijuana. Now, before we get too excited, Epidiolex is a treatment for seizures caused by two rare forms of epilepsy. AND it doesn_t contain the marijuana component that gets you high Still, this could open the door for more pot-based medicines and make it easier to do research. I always assumed everyone watched Making a Murderer, but it seems the US Supreme Court missed it. The Justices passed up the chance to review Brendan Dassey_s case without giving an explanation. As fans of the Netflix series know, there are a lot of questions surrounding Dassey_s confession to committing rpg and murder with his uncle. His lawyers argue the confession was coerced and that Dassey is borderline intellectually disabled. But for now, he_ll continue serving his life sentence... and the plot just thickened for Season Two Stay tuned for more Naked News
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 32.17 MB
    Duration : 00:02:51

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Naked In The Streets

Nakednews.com- Naked In The Streets

Description:
    THIS is Naked News and I_m Eila Adams. Joining me today is our gorgeous guest anchor, Sarah Russi So you_ve been with us all week, what_s been the reaction from your fans so far? Well you_ve been doing a great job so let_s get things started shall we. I want to talk about modern relationships for a sec. Social media pushes us to define whether we are singledatingunavailablecurious, you name it. Do you think this has complicated the dating scene at all? Well, to get to the bottom of all of these relationship titles is our very own Marina Valmont. She_s in JAMAICA with our friends at VacationParties.Com, and asked the public for THEIR thoughts... let_s see what people said.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 49.67 MB
    Duration : 00:04:24

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    This is Naked News, I_m Laura Desiree. Lots on the go today including Alana bidding a fond farewell to the Olympics... but first, the headlines. Tia_s standing by with a Naked News Bulletin. Laura, it_s probably too early to plan Christmas presents, but Michelle Obama_s announced one hell of a stocking stuffer Her first memoir, entitled Becoming, will hit bookshelves on November 13th As she put it on Instagram, I talk about my roots and how a little girl from the South Side of Chicago found her voice and developed the strength to use it to empower others. Given that she and her husband received a joint publishing deal last year worth more than SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS, it should be a VERY good read Billionaire Warren Buffett opposed and continues to oppose Donald Trump_s tax plan... but some of the shareholders in his Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate might feel differently. As Buffett noted in his annual letter to investors over the weekend, their gain in net worth was over 65 billion dollars, but, quote, a large portion of our gain did not come from anything we accomplished at Berkshire. According to their calculations, 36 billion came from Berkshire_s operations and a full 29 BILLION came from the changes to the Tax Code Fingers crossed for a trickle down If you became an NRA member for the discounts, A, that_s a weird choice, and B, you might want to reconsider The Member Benefits are dwindling rapidly as corporations fall all over themselves running away from the gun lobby Over two dozen companies who have disassociated themselves from the NRA in the last week include Hertz, Avis, MetLife, Delta, and United Airlines. The NRA took the news with their usual grace Laura calling the decisions, quote, a shameful display of political and civic cowardice.Well, it sounds like they_re pretty hurt, so I_ll be sure to send them thoughts and prayers. Thanks, Tia It_s time to get caught up on the world of Sports, including one final look at the winter games in Pyeongchang. Alana will have that for you in a moment but first here_s Eila with some highlights, including a spectacular crash in the NHRA.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 33.63 MB

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Pop My Cherry

Nakednews.com- Pop My Cherry

Description:
    Hello and Welcome to another sensational day here at Naked News, I_m Eila Adams and joining me once again is our latest and greatest guest anchor FRANKIE You ready to get things going? Okay, first up today we_re trying a little Flair Bartending... ever tried it yourself? Well two people trying THEIR hand at it for the first time are our very own Madison Banes and Alana Blaire. Here they are in a new Pop My Cherry
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 68.67 MB
    Duration : 00:06:06

Download VIDEO: