Page 279 of 492 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4920

Thread: Nakednews.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Odds N Ends

Nakednews.com- Odds N Ends

Description:
    Greetings to all you wonderful people, strap yourselves in for another fun-filled edition of Naked News I_m Whitney St. JohnAnd I_m Laura Desiree Whitney, the job of a sketch artist is totally invaluable in crime fighting (I_m going somewhere with this)... We sketched the face of one our fellow anchors to test our skills Can you tell me who THIS is?Well, sketching the likeness of a wanted CRIMINAL is not as easy as it seems... or is it? Eila Adams has got the story to lead off this week_s Odds N Ends.Sometimes, even the world_s worst sketch artist can get it right. A witness to a theft in Lancaster, Pennsylvania gave a drawing to police that even they called amateur and cartoonish. However, along with the physical description and the nature of the crime, the sketch of the culprit was enough to jog the memory of one of the officers involved They showed the picture to a witness, who positively IDed the suspect. Pretty amazing right That_s what I call a SKETCHY character The Utah State Bar recently had to issue an apology after emailing every lawyer in the state a picture of a topless woman Now, they WERE advertising their Spring Convention, but I_m pretty sure no one has ever mistaken the Utah lawyers_ Spring Convention with SPRING BREAK Though I would now expect a major surge in attendance: Come for the symposia, stay for the Mormons making it RAIN Utah may not be the furthest place from Philadelphia, GEOGRAPHICALLY, but spiritually, it_s got to be right up there Which is probably why this _Fresh Prince_ parody made by the Utah House of Representatives is the kind of cringeworthy you can_t look away from Okay, I_m a naked blonde... and even I_m overwhelmed by how white that was Looks like Utah_s got 99 Problems... and 75 of them are State Representatives That_s all for now, I_ll send you back to Laura and Whitney for more, Naked News.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1(1).mp4
    File Size : 44.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Naked Yogi

Nakednews.com- Naked Yogi

Description:
    Hello all you beautiful creatures and welcome to Naked News Magazine I_m Laura DesireeAnd I_m Marina Valmont Laura, you and I both dabble in yoga from time to time, what are your favorite poses?Well, here to share some variations on popular yoga poses are the beautiful Madison Banes and Alana Blaire. Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 60.32 MB
    Duration : 00:05:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
    Happy Hump Day, everyone I_m Laura Desiree, and THIS is Naked News. Cannabis laws around the world continue to loosen up. And as Betsy Swoon is about to tell us, even more places can now be added to the growing list. Laura 420 celebrations got started early in Antigua and Barbuda Prime Minister Gaston Browne not only announced plans to legalize marijuana for medicinal and other uses, he came out swinging In his statement, he apologized to the Rastafari community and added that cannabis prohibition was put in place to, quote, serve the racist, political and economic interests of the global powers at that time. Hope you enjoyed that anger, because I_ve got a feeling Prime Minister Browne will soon be VERY chill Give a man a fish, he_ll eat for a day. Teach a man to MAIL fish, you could be contributing to a crime wave underway in New Jersey Authorities there are reporting a rash of thefts from mail collection boxes. How it works is people cover an object with a sticky substance, lower it into a mailbox, then bring it up hoping that checks, birthday cards, and the like might be attached. It_s so pervasive in the state, that the feds are now investigating. After two innocent black men were arrested for refusing to leave a Philadelphia Starbucks while waiting for a friend, and the video of the incident went viral, you knew a big response was coming. And now we have it. Starbucks has announced that on May 29th, they_ll be closing ALL of their company-owned U.S. locations for several hours to hold a, quote, racial-bias education program. In case you were wondering, that_s roughly EIGHT THOUSAND LOCATIONS and A HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND EMPLOYEES And that may not be the end of it Laura. Once that_s happened at the company-owned locations, Starbucks will make the program available to their licensed partners.Well, I don_t know what they can change in an afternoon, but I guess they_re trying.True. Although I_m a little worried to see what happens when America can_t have its Starbucks for a few hoursGood point. I_m guessing either riots or a nationwide nap Thanks, Betsy. The world might not be ready for a new condiment, but it IS ready for two condiments in one bottle Frankie_s here to help you KETCHUP, on what_s Trending Now on-line.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 34.11 MB
    Duration : 00:03:02

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hey, y_all, I_m Betsy Swoon, and welcome to Hump Day here at Naked News I hope the guys who are always smoking outside our studio are watching, because as Laura_s about to tell us, some BIG changes are coming their way Here she is with a Naked NewsBulletin.Smoke _em if you got _em, _cause you may not want to smoke _em soon The FDA wants to substantially reducing the amount of nicotine in cigarettes. The change could make it a lot easier for smokers to quit and also keep future generations from getting addicted in the first place As the FDA pointed out in their announcement, cigarettes are the only legal consumer product that, when used as intended, will kill half of all long-term users. If you drink bottled water, you_re not just putting more plastic into the environment. You_re putting plastic into YOU A recent study has revealed that many brands of bottled water, contain THOUSANDS of microscopic plastic particles in each bottle The findings suggest someone who drinks a quarter of a gallon a day could be ingesting TENS OF THOUSANDS of microplastic particles a year I say the only reason to put that much plastic in your body is better-looking boobs The gun debate in Canada isn_t nearly as heated as the one in the U.S., but it_s definitely heating up The ruling Liberal government has just revealed new gun control measures, including deeper background checks and restrictions on the transporting of certain weapons. They also brought back a rule that makes gun store owners track their sales, in ledgers that police can look at with a warrant. The rates of gun violence in Canada are far lower than those in the States Betsy, but are still pretty high by Western standardsI guess we_ll see how these new rules play out, much appreciated Laura. Now it_s time to put on your seat belts and get ready for the Information Superhighway Madison_s got the latest and greatest for us in Trending Now
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 30.19 MB
    Duration : 00:02:41

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Sports

Nakednews.com- Sports

Description:
    With twenty horses lining up at the starting gate, this year_s Kentucky Derby was one of the toughest fields ever Justify was the favorite going in, and the chestnut colt deliveredThe big win earned Justify_s owners a 1.4 million dollar paycheck And it ALSO broke the dreaded Apollo Curse Justify is the first three year old to win the Derby WITHOUT racing as a two year old since eighteen eighty twoJustify didn_t just win, he dominated And that_s why he_s being called a legit Triple Crown contenderHe_s got the look, that_s for sure We_ll see how he does in a couple weeks at the Preakness. Now let_s go from horse racing to boxing It wasn_t the superfight we were originally hoping for, but Gennady Golovkin still put on a show Saturday night His big rematch against Canelo Alvarez was called off when Alvarez got caught doping. So, in stepped Vanes Martirosyan to fill his place. And Golovkin only needed two rounds to put him to sleepAnd THAT_S why they call him the baddest man on the planet In the NHL, the greatest Cinderella story in hockey history continues The expansion franchise Vegas Golden Knights are moving on to the Western Conference finals They beat the San Jose Sharks three nothing in game six to advanceIt_s SUCH an amazing story. Nothing like this has ever happened in a major pro sportOk we_ve got one item left to cover and we_re going to apologize for it in advance.That_s because it_s guaranteed to make you cringeSt. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina is a perennial all-star and golden glove winner. But he may end up best remembered for a ball he DIDN_T catch this weekend. Molina took a foul tip off a hundred and two mile-an-hour fastball, to the groin Ouch is a major understatement Molina managed to walk off the field, but now the team says he_ll miss at least a MONTH due to the injury. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his manhood. Or what_s left of it Get well soon, YadiThat_s it and that_s all for the Naked SportsBye everyone.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 54.92 MB
    Duration : 00:04:53

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    I_m Alana Blaire, on today_s Naked News, we_re starting things off with a travel advisory to one of Mexico_s most popular resort areas. Laura_s got the story and more, right now in a Naked News Bulletin. We firmly believe the world should be our playground, but you might want to avoid the sandbox of Playa del Carmen for awhile The U.S. Embassy in Mexico City recently prohibited American government employees from travelling to the resort town, and they also closed their Consular Agency there. This follows the embassy receiving info about a possible security threat in the area For now, American tourists can still visit, but they_re advised to exercise extreme caution... and I don_t think they just mean sunscreen Apple is banking on the fact they can get you to read They_ve just announced that they_ll be acquiring Texture, a popular digital magazine subscription service. Often referred to as the Netflix of magazines, subscribers pay a monthly fee that can gain them unlimited access to over TWO HUNDRED magazines An Apple VP said of the purchase We are committed to quality journalism from trusted sources... so I guess I should start reading them outside the dentist_s office And the so-called Ocean Brothers may actually be HALF-brothers but they just rowed across a full ocean. In a tribute to their father, Greg Bailey and Jude Massey crossed the Atlantic, making the THREE THOUSAND MILE journey from Gran Canaria to Barbados in FIFTY-THREE DAYS In doing so, they set a Guinness World Record, and at just 19 years old, Jude became the youngest ever member of a two-man team to row across an ocean Pretty amazing feat Alana, and they also raised over a hundred thousand dollars for charity, so good news all aroundYes, and if you haven_t yet, you should check out their Twitter page. Quite the journey Thanks very much Laura. Next up it_s time for some Hollywood stargazing in Entertainment Eila Adams is standing by with a big booty in Malibu and proof Sharon Stone_s still going strong at sixty
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 33.79 MB
    Duration : 00:03:01

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Description:
    Hello, everyone, and welcome to Naked News. I_m joined today by a fabulous flock of anchors, including the lovely Madison Banes. What_s Trending Now on-line Madison? Before I get into it Betsy, I_ve got a question for you If you_re tweeting about a celeb, are you probably saying something nice or something mean? Oh, for sure something nice You never know who_s watchingThat_s my feeling too, BUT it turns out if you want the stars to notice, sometimes it pays to be mean This is what I_m talking about. The White House Correspondents_ Dinner recently reminded us that it_s good to be able to take a joke. Of course, it_s probably easier when you_re rich, famous, beautiful, and starring in the biggest movie in the world Maybe that_s why there don_t seem to be any tears in the latest Mean Tweets, Avengers Edition Yeah. I think Chris Evans is going to be just fine, and here_s further proof. By the day after it was posted, that YouTube video had over a MILLION AND A HALF views Deadpool alas didn_t get into the Avengers, as Ryan Reynolds proved with a rejection letter from Tony Stark that got over a HUNDRED THOUSAND RETWEETS But he probably didn_t mind, because as he proved in a video a few days earlier, he_s too busy TROLLING WOLVERINE I_m not sure who that birthday video was for, but I_m pretty sure having Deadpool interrupting it is value-added. And if you don_t believe me, try this on for size: FOUR MILLION VIEWS Okay, we_re not ready to move on from the beautiful people... but we are moving back to when they weren_t necessarily so beautiful I don_t know why or how but it was recently designated Old Headshot Day, and I_m glad it happened. In addition to the requisite JFK and Lincoln jokes, tons of celebs posted their old headshots, and there were some gems I_m declaring Stephen Colbert and Laverne Cox my King and Queen of Old Headshot Prom, with honorable mentions to Kumail Nanjiani and Reba McEntire Everybody hates a traffic jam, but one gentleman named Marco Sanchez found a way to have some fun with it In a video that_s since gone viral, watch as he comes up with a sporting way to determine if he should let a guy cut in front of him On the one hand, that traffic makes me not want to go to Houston But on the other, I kind of want to go for a ride with Marco Of course, I might have to get in line: that video now has over TWO-POINT-SEVEN MILLION views. And speaking of situations where it_s good to have PATIENCE, it_s time for our Hashtag Follow Me pick of the week Pashence Marie has a name that looks like a typo, but whatever TYPE she is, we approve. Hell, for this Florida-based model, we_re even willing TO spell _adore_ with 36 Double Ds And if her height of five-foot-four makes her too short for the runway, we_ll happily spell it with an F, because everything else about her is perfect for the FUNWAY So join her OVER THREE QUARTERS OF A MILLION followers on Instagram and pay close attention to all her posts, because we WILL be testing your Pashence I_m Madison Banes, and that_s what_s Trending Now.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 58.94 MB
    Duration : 00:05:14

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Sports

Nakednews.com- Sports

Description:
    Hello, everyone, and welcome to another wonderful week here at Naked News. Lots of Sports happening over the weekend including some exciting fights, NASCAR and Tiger Woods, coming THIS close to winning his first major in a very long time. Let_s check in with Eila and Frankie for all the details. Even if you_re not a fan of golf, like the saying goes, Don_t hate the Players Championship, hate the game. And there_s two players you should especially not hate: runaway winner Webb Simpson and comeback kid Tiger Woods He may not have dominated the headlines, but Webb Simpson OWNED the Players Championship He tied the course record with a SIXTY-THREE in the second round, set a record for the largest margin through three rounds, and once he pulled away from the crowd, the closest anyone got was four strokes behind Of course, a lot of the buzz from the event went to the world_s most famous golfer. Tiger Woods shot a 7-under 65 on Saturday, his best round EVER at the Players And though he finished the tournament tied for 11th, he was at one point tied for SECOND and was within four strokes of Simpson. So for those of us waiting for the big Tiger Woods resurrection, exciting times aheadFor sure, but let_s not take anything away from Webb Simpson, celebrating his first win on the PGA Tour since 2013Now to a sport that_s pretty much the opposite of golf: boxing Vasilly Lomachenko may not be a household name, but this weekend, he was looking to collect a title in his THIRD weight class in just his TWELFTH professional bout And spoiler alert: he got it with a tenth round TKO over Jorge LinaresI know that technically made him the WBA lightweight champ, but there_s nothing lightweight about Lomachenko Just like there_s nothing middling about legendary MMA middleweights Lyoto Machida and Vitor Belfort. They_ve both had storied careers, but Belfort may wish his story had a different ending than the one it got at UFC 224.Despite or maybe BECAUSE of the outcome, the 41-year-old Belfort reaffirmed post-fight that he_s retiring. He will be missed. Someone we don_t have to miss is NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick, _cause he_s not going anywhere. Especially after a big win at the Kansas Speedway I hope you picked up on that five wins in twelve races, Frankie, because that puts Harvick on a record-setting paceWell, let_s see. Multiply his numbers so far by three, and you get fifteen wins in thirty-six starts.And that would top the single-season modern-era record of thirteen in thirty-three starts set by Jeff Gordon in _98Story checks out. And now, so do we I_m Frankie KennedyAnd I_m Eila Adams. Bye, everyone
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 51.31 MB
    Duration : 00:04:33

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Pop My Cherry

Nakednews.com- Pop My Cherry

Description:
    Hello friends and welcome to Naked News Magazine I_m Eila Adams...And I_m Madison Banes Now Eila, you famously went skydiving NAKED a few years ago on the show. But have you done any INDOOR skydiving?Get ready for an adrenaline rush, _cause Betsy and Alana are ready to take a leap of faith in a brand new Pop My Cherry
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 73.79 MB
    Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Description:
    Greetings everyone, I_m Marina Valmont, And I_m Laura Desiree, welcome to the Naked News Magazine We_re kicking off the program with Carli Bei, who_s ready to Turn It Up That means we_ve got musicians in the house Laura, which I know is a bit of a weakness for you, what_s so hot about musicians anyway? Well Carli Beisat down with a couple of members from the Canadian Heavy-Metal Punk Rock Band, Sumo Cyco. Here they are to Turn It Up I_ll try my best to contain myself You know one_s a girl, right?Hey, a rock star_s a rock star
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 82.83 MB
    Duration : 00:07:22

Download VIDEO: