Page 195 of 893 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 8921

Thread: Fakehub.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Anxious 19 Year Old Earns Good Money To Ride Agent s Big Cock-Foxy Di

Fakehub.com- Anxious 19 Year Old Earns Good Money To Ride Agent_s Big Cock-Foxy Di

Description:
    Foxi (34 mins) Foxi is a super cute babe who_s a bit nervous but has great potential to be a super star. Her body is amazing and she has pert nipples. At 19 years old she hasn_t a lot of experience yet and is ripe to explore her sexual desires. She came to Prague looking for work and a better future for herself. I told her that I could give her lots of work if she was willing to try new things. At first I think she wasn_t that keen on the idea of having sex on camera but she soon loosened up when we started playing around. She has a fantastic ass and is an amazing fuck! All round a great girl and I spunked all over her silky smooth ass!
    Model:
    Foxy Di
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Anxious 19 Year Old Earns Good Money To Ride Agent_s Big Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1302.66 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:34:15
    Video : AVC, 5 170 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Anxious 19 Year Old Earns Good Money To Ride Agent_s Big Cock.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Sexual therapy causes new patient to squirt uncontrollably-

Fakehub.com- Sexual therapy causes new patient to squirt uncontrollably-

Description:
    I always love it when a new patient joins my practice_kind of like a shepherd gaining a new lamb to his flock. What a new patient too_Miriam was blue eyed_blonde and sporting a very ample pair of natural breasts. A beautiful addition to my growing list of hot patients. Miriam had come to the hospital today to both join the practice and to see about a bit of throat discomfort and a persistent cough. So I treated her the only way I knew how... With a thorough body check up. I went through all the usual check up items first_then onto the more intimate ways to check a patients health. Culminating with getting my fingers deep into her pussy_which I might add_she really enjoyed. As I began to build momentum_she began to build too_and it wasn_t long before she was squirting pussy juice everywhere_no exaggeration_everywhere. So I then got my cock onto the job and she squirted on that too. What a squirter! I loved this_so I got my magic fingers back into her pussy and really worked them hard and fast... This brought on a waterfall of squirting pussy juice that went all over the hospital wall. A fresh coat of paint may be needed for that golden mess. Now it was her turn to finish me off_and what better way than to cum all over her perfectly large breasts. I_m definitely looking forward to a re-appointent with Miriam at some point soon.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sexual therapy causes new patient to squirt uncontrollably.mp4
    File Size : 1333.18 MB
    Duration : 00:45:27
    Video : AVC, 3 954 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Sexual therapy causes new patient to squirt uncontrollably.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Pretty Dark Haired Girl Surprises Stranger With Huge Tits-

Fakehub.com- Pretty Dark Haired Girl Surprises Stranger With Huge Tits-

Description:
    Today I_m going back to basics to get laid. I_m pretending to be a modelling agent on the look for hot new models on the streets. I approached this plain looking dark haired girl and told her that I could make her rich is she wanted to be a model. She agreed to let me take a few photos of her figure. This is when I realised that she was not so plain after all. When she lifted her shirt_when exposed her huge boobs. WOW They were enormous. Of course I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by. I offered her a bundle of cash to let me fuck her. Then she surprised me again when she pulled down her panties I was greeted by a natural hairy pussy.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pretty Dark Haired Girl Surprises Stranger With Huge Tits.mp4
    File Size : 1519.09 MB
    Duration : 00:29:16
    Video : AVC, 7 108 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Pretty Dark Haired Girl Surprises Stranger With Huge Tits.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Woman Fucks A Stranger Because She Thinks She ll Be On TV-

Fakehub.com- Woman Fucks A Stranger Because She Thinks She_ll Be On TV-

Description:
    I see a young women on her own by the canal and she is trying to do some street dancing_and she is fucking shit at it. I approach her with my camera and pretend to be a talent scout for a TV talent show. OMG she actually believes that she can win the TV show with her terrible dancing. I tell her that I can get her on the TV show if she gives me a blowjob. She takes no time at all in saying yes. She wants to be a star so badly_she bends over and finishes up with my cum over her ass.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Woman Fucks A Stranger Because She Thinks She_ll Be On TV.mp4
    File Size : 1568.25 MB
    Duration : 00:29:56
    Video : AVC, 7 179 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Woman Fucks A Stranger Because She Thinks She_ll Be On TV.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Headaches cured by deep penetration-

Fakehub.com- Headaches cured by deep penetration-

Description:
    After suffering with headaches for over 4 months and having pain in her neck and knees_this young lady stopped by the clinic for some help. After a few minutes of conversation I could tell that just by her manner that she was suffering from long term stress. This is very common and the patient is not always aware that the problem exists. I recommended that she have plenty of relaxation and thought I would help start the process with a light neck and back massage. As expected she was enjoying the massage I could see her beautiful eyes roll back in her head_and that_s when I asked if she would like a more intense massage experience. She was shy at first but once I got my cock out and on the table she was soon sucking and licking my bell end with much sensuality. I was also enjoying my fingers between her tight pussy lips_and was looking forward to sink my cock into her right down to the balls.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Headaches cured by deep penetration.mp4
    File Size : 1518.93 MB
    Duration : 00:38:39
    Video : AVC, 5 344 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

UbiqFile:Headaches cured by deep penetration.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Shy Blonde Cutie Puts Her Adorable Mouth On Agent s Hard Cock-Ann Christine

Fakehub.com- Shy Blonde Cutie Puts Her Adorable Mouth On Agent_s Hard Cock-Ann Christine

Description:
    Krystina (52 mins) Krystina is a beautiful girl who is very shy and lacks confidence. When she came in I could see some real potential in her but she doesn_t quite believe in herself. We talked about her past experiences and what interests her. She said that she really enjoyed sex so I was getting very excited. After the conversation I finally managed to get her to take her clothes off. She has a nice body but she was feeling a bit uncomfortable... She told me she liked to suck so I whipped my cock out. Her nerves seemed to die down a bit when we started touching and it wasn_t long before I was pounding her sweet pussy. I also managed to get inside her ass and spunked my load inside her!!! Great girl_great casting!
    Model:
    Ann Christine
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shy Blonde Cutie Puts Her Adorable Mouth On Agent_s Hard Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1889.38 MB
    Duration : 00:52:48
    Video : AVC, 4 856 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Shy Blonde Cutie Puts Her Adorable Mouth On Agent_s Hard Cock.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Hot Brunette Has No Choice But To Satisfy Taxi Driver s Sexual Demands-Nikki

Fakehub.com- Hot Brunette Has No Choice But To Satisfy Taxi Driver_s Sexual Demands-Nikki

Description:
    After picking up my next customer_she asked if I could pull over for her to go to the toilet we were no where near any public toilets so she decided to go on the side of the road. While she was having a pee I was filming her with my phone_she did not like this and asked if I would delete it. After some discussion we decided I would delete it if we had quick sex_this was mine time to strike.
    Model:
    Nikki
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hot Brunette Has No Choice But To Satisfy Taxi Driver_s Sexual Demands.mp4
    File Size : 1400.3 MB
    Duration : 00:27:10
    Video : AVC, 7 058 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Hot Brunette Has No Choice But To Satisfy Taxi Driver_s Sexual Demands.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde Forcefully Rides Agent s Hard Cock-John Petty, Ashley Rider

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde Forcefully Rides Agent_s Hard Cock-John Petty, Ashley Rider

Description:
    British transport... Late. London taxi cabs... Late. My next fucking appointment... Late. Ashley turned up 30 fucking minutes late_I was about ready to throw the towel in and go home for the day_catch up on a bit of footy. Well_as you can imagine I was not impressed. So I sat her down gave her a bit of a grilling and then got on with the game in hand. So I find out that this Scottish lass wants to do catwalk_fucking catwalk_she_s only bloody 5ft 1
    Model:
    John Petty, Ashley Rider
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Curvy Blonde Forcefully Rides Agent_s Hard Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1602.72 MB
    Duration : 00:41:07
    Video : AVC, 5 304 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Curvy Blonde Forcefully Rides Agent_s Hard Cock.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Beauty Lets Hot Female Agent Have Her Way-Layla Wagner

Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Beauty Lets Hot Female Agent Have Her Way-Layla Wagner

Description:
    Layla (34 mins). I have a soft wet spot for blondes and Layla ticked all of my favorite boxes. She was a very pretty woman and she knew it_she openly admitted she thought she would be good for the job as she is beautiful. But modelling underwear was not going to cut it in my book so I tried to swing her round to the idea of erotica. She seemed doubtful of the idea so I thought I_d try another angle_but she ended up providing me with the perfect opening. When I asked to see her ID she pulled a massive dildo out of her bag whist she was looking for it. This thing was huge_it looked like a policemans truncheon and she confessed to always carrying it around in case she ever needed quick satisfaction. So I had one horny_nymphomaniac blonde in my office that_s just pulled out her own dildo_this was game on. With a quick prompting of work available soon and a large wad of cash she was soon undressing to show me her fabulous body. I asked her as she was now naked to show me how she pleasures herself so I could see if she was ready for the job and worth the large amount of money. She was soon fucking herself with the dildo and I knew the more turned on she got the more chance I had of tasting that beautiful looking pussy of hers. As she got hotter and I got wetter I asked her if she had ever been with a girl_her reply was no_but she_d like to try it. Faster then a snake strikes I was at her side and we shared a sexy kiss before I licked her pierced nipple. This casting was screaming towards a very horny ending and we moved tot he couch where with our fingers_tongues and toys we both brought each other to amazing orgasms_I was so tender after I came I had to shout at her to stop. A beautiful casting with a beautiful blonde. Enjoy.
    Model:
    Layla Wagner
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cute Blonde Beauty Lets Hot Female Agent Have Her Way.mp4
    File Size : 1165.02 MB
    Duration : 00:34:15
    Video : AVC, 4 609 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cute Blonde Beauty Lets Hot Female Agent Have Her Way.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Italian College Student Exchanges Her Fit Body For A Taxi Ride-

Fakehub.com- Italian College Student Exchanges Her Fit Body For A Taxi Ride-

Description:
    This college student was well hot_though maybe not the sharpest tool in the box as she tried giving me her student card for a discount. With not enough money to pay she agreed to suck my cock but seemed more worried about missing her exam than anything else. But wasn_t long before she was well into it and I even managed to slip my cock up her tight arse.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Italian College Student Exchanges Her Fit Body For A Taxi Ride.mp4
    File Size : 994.37 MB
    Duration : 00:25:35
    Video : AVC, 5 285 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Italian College Student Exchanges Her Fit Body For A Taxi Ride.mp4 - 994.4 MB