Page 695 of 893 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 8921

Thread: Fakehub.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Blonde Russian loves strangers big cock

Fakehub.com- Blonde Russian loves strangers big cock

Description:
    Oh how I love crazy blonde Russian babes. This hot blonde Russian was eager to take my cash just to her her body. I took her to the top of a hotel stairwell where she revealed her beautiful Russian boobs. She had no bra on which really turned me on. My cock was rock hard very quickly. I offered her a lot more money to let me fuck her Russian pussy. She gleefully accepted my offer and before she knew it, her pretty Russian face was covered in my cum.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-russian-loves-strangers-big-cock_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1597.64 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:31:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:blonde-russian-loves-strangers-big-cock_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Student with big tits fucked in a park

Fakehub.com- Student with big tits fucked in a park

Description:
    So I was driving my car in this residential area, on the side of the I see this hot babe, must be in early twenties. I told her about the agency looking for models, she really bought it, she really wanted the extra cash to get her through college. So we go in to this park and she shows me her under wear. I saw then how big this girls tits were. And I mean BIG. I had to have this babe here and now. I offered her a wad of cash, she couldn_t resist So we went behind this building, she gets her tits out and start giving me a fantastic blowjob, She really knows what she_s doing We go around the corner and I start fucking her from behind, I captured every bit of it on my camera Then I got to fucking her missionary, just so I could get another feel of those breasts before she let me cum all over them
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : student-with-big-tits-fucked-in-a-park_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1658.08 MB
    Duration : 00:26:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:student-with-big-tits-fucked-in-a-park_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:student-with-big-tits-fucked-in-a-park_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Fit Czech barmaid offered cash for outdoor sex

Fakehub.com- Fit Czech barmaid offered cash for outdoor sex

Description:
    As I was standing waiting for a tram the other day, I noticed a quite sexy looking red head sitting nearby. Time to get out my camera I thought, and see if I could attract her attention. I introduced myself and laid it on quite thickly about her able to earn a lot of money for a tv show, and that I was the talent scout searching for real amateur girls to feature on the programme. She was very interested in earning a lot more money than her current barmaids job provided, so we set off to find a quieter spot to take some photos. After I_d taken some shots, I offered her some on the spot money for sexier photos, then even more money for her and I to have some adult fun... Let_s say it didn_t take long before she was half naked and sucking my fat cock. Then I hitched her skirt up and began fucking her from behind. I managed to get her into a few more different positions before I got her lips back around my cock, where I finished off by spunking into her mouth. Before I realised, she had swallowed the lot Good girl.
    Model:
    Lucie Dicas
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : fit-czech-barmaid-offered-cash-for-outdoor-sex_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1497.83 MB
    Duration : 00:29:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fit-czech-barmaid-offered-cash-for-outdoor-sex_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:fit-czech-barmaid-offered-cash-for-outdoor-sex_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Sexy nurse gets a mouthful of cum in the doctors office

Fakehub.com- Sexy nurse gets a mouthful of cum in the doctors office

Description:
    The doctor was nowhere to be seen, so I was in his office awaiting his arrival when in walked a ripped stud who seemed to be full of cold. Upon closer inspection it seemed he was suffering from some allergy, possibly an allergic reaction to his dog, but to be fair I was only half listening as my eyes drank in his muscly figure. I was feeling horny so I decided to have some fun with this patient before the good doctor arrived. I told him to strip of his clothes and to go lie on the examining table where I would check him over. I began inspecting his groin area and I saw his cock tighten in his pants. I slipped my hand inside his shorts and began to play with his stiffening cock. I asked if he minded and he said no, but could we lock the door. I locked the door and then whipped his cock out and stuffed it into my mouth. He had a beautiful cock, thick and muscly just like the rest f his body. He began to play with my amazing ass and I was soon dripping with desire. I mounted him in cowgirl, my tight pussy gripping his cock like it was never going to release it. What followed was an amazing fuck session with a guy who had wrote the book on how to fuck a woman properly. We fucked in a few positions and he kept my orgasm on the brink until he was pummeling into me in the missionary position and my orgasm exploded in my stomach, causing my body to convulse and cry out with pleasure. As good as this was, we needed to finish up as the doctor would be back soon. I got on my knees and sucked his cock until he pulled out and fired the first salty salvo inside my hot mouth with the second landing on my cheek. I love my job, who would have thought being a nurse could be so much fun.
    Model:
    Denis*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexy-nurse-gets-a-mouthful-of-cum-in-the-doctors-office_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1521.26 MB
    Duration : 00:32:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sexy-nurse-gets-a-mouthful-of-cum-in-the-doctors-office_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Hot brunette spreads her legs for outdoor fucking

Fakehub.com- Hot brunette spreads her legs for outdoor fucking

Description:
    This hot Russian babe I spotted on the streets of Budapest was making me very horny just by talking to me. I really needed to fuck this sexy chick. I had to use all my bullshit story to get her to get her clothes off for a fake modelling casting. But it was worth all the money I offered her for sex. Her pussy felt so wet as soon as my big cock entered her from behind.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : hot-brunette-spreads-her-legs-for-outdoor-fucking_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1350.08 MB
    Duration : 00:29:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hot-brunette-spreads-her-legs-for-outdoor-fucking_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Short haired brunette MILF bent over and fucked

Fakehub.com- Short haired brunette MILF bent over and fucked

Description:
    I saw this sexy MILF outside her car. I immediately jumped out of my car with my camera to talk to her. I told her that I was a modelling agent looking for an extra model to appear in one of our adverts. She was very interested especially after how much money she would be getting paid. She was only a hairdresser and didn_t get paid very much. I told her that I just needed a casting photo so I can show her figure to our director. She agreed to show me her body in her underwear. Her body was very nice and she had a wonderful pair of tits. I offered her more money if she would bend over in her car and let me fuck her from behind. She loved the money and she loved my cock.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : short-haired-brunette-milf-bent-over-and-fucked_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1364.86 MB
    Duration : 00:28:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:short-haired-brunette-milf-bent-over-and-fucked_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:short-haired-brunette-milf-bent-over-and-fucked_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Stunning blonde with big tits fucks a stranger

Fakehub.com- Stunning blonde with big tits fucks a stranger

Description:
    The streets of Budapest have never let me down when I_m in need of a fuck. Tonight was no different. I spot a beautiful blonde. Her long blonde hair looked very sexy. I asked her if she wanted to be a model and it didn_t take too long before I had her back to my apartment and she was taking her clothes off. Her tits were amazing. When she stood there in just her bright pink bra my cock started to twitch. I offered her more money if she would have sex with me. She said yes straight away and she bounced up and down on my cock until I cum over her stomach.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : stunning-blonde-with-big-tits-fucks-a-stranger_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1406.23 MB
    Duration : 00:31:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:stunning-blonde-with-big-tits-fucks-a-stranger_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Slim blonde uses her sexy body and tongue to get a job

Fakehub.com- Slim blonde uses her sexy body and tongue to get a job

Description:
    This super sexy, slim blonde strolled into the office saying she had been sent to see me to inquire after a job as a nurse here at the hospital. I don_t have any job vacancies at this time but one of my nurses would be going on maternity leave in the near future and it soon transpired she was a friend of my other nurse Tracy, who had told her we would be looking for someone when that time came. I proceeded with the interview, but I was a bit nervous as I wasn_t sure exactly how much Tracy had told her of what goes on here at the hospital. I needn_t have worried, as she began to flirt with me more and more I understood that Tracy had told her everything and she wanted to make sure that I gave her the job when the opportunity arose. It wasn_t long before we were locked in an embrace and then she was pulling my trousers down as she eagerly stuffed my cock into her mouth. This job interview was in full swing and she was very impressive. I got her onto my desk so I could taste her pussy which was wet with desire. This woman was driving me wild and I could resist no longer and I slid my cock deep into her velvet pussy. We fucked in a few positions, maneuvering around the office as she did her best to impress her boss. If she works half as good as she fucks she will fit right in here. She got me so excited that when it was time to blow my load it shot high into the air and all over the office. I can definitely say that she was successful and she_d be hearing from us very soon.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : slim-blonde-uses-her-sexy-body-and-tongue-to-get-a-job_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1911.62 MB
    Duration : 00:41:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:slim-blonde-uses-her-sexy-body-and-tongue-to-get-a-job_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:slim-blonde-uses-her-sexy-body-and-tongue-to-get-a-job_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Customer deepthroats cock for free ride

Fakehub.com- Customer deepthroats cock for free ride

Description:
    I_m back and I want some more pussy. Just as I was doing some of the usual pick ups around town I came across this beauty, I thought she was never going to fall for anything I say but then out of the blue she asked if she could suck my cock instead of paying. Just when you think there_s no chance a opportunity presents itself, I thought I would play it cool and said that I needed to keep working for extra money, but I couldn_t hold off for long my balls were filling up with every word she said and I needed to empty them big time.
    Model:
    Chantelle Fox, Monty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : customer-deepthroats-cock-for-free-ride_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1157.95 MB
    Duration : 00:26:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:customer-deepthroats-cock-for-free-ride_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:customer-deepthroats-cock-for-free-ride_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Sexy babe takes big cock in casting interview

Fakehub.com- Sexy babe takes big cock in casting interview

Description:
    Kitana (37 mins) Kitana is a sexy babe who has had some experience as a model and is looking for her next job to make some good money and if possible travel as well. I explained to her that there was a very good opportunity with a production company that was making a movie on the Seychelle islands and they were interested in taking her on for one of the main parts. She was very keen to hear more so I told her that she would need to make a short video with me after the interview so the producers could see if she was the right girl for the movie. She agreed so she stripped naked and we got down to business. She was amazing on the couch and I finished off by spunking my load all over her amazing tits
    Model:
    Kitana Lure, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexy-babe-takes-big-cock-in-casting-interview_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1328.96 MB
    Duration : 00:38:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sexy-babe-takes-big-cock-in-casting-interview_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:sexy-babe-takes-big-cock-in-casting-interview_1080p.mp4