Page 505 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 540545549550350450550650751555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

OVER 11 MINUTES LONG!!! My Biggest Longest Prolapse Full Rosebud Yet Everyone!!! The SNEAK PEAK is NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS ON THE VIDEO Promise!
    I had held my shit for 2 days and had been out dancing that evening and had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After I got home I decided to have some fun and while still in my leather dress I get on the counter, squatting and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load onto the plate on the floor below.Splat!!! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out.
    I get down off the counter and then the fun starts! I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands and dissect parts that are darker and lighter.. feeling the texture of it. I then take my dildo and dip it in and try and shove my shit back where it came from. I easily slide my huge dildo up my ass with no lube and fuck my ass with it. I shit my dildo out and out comes another log even more knobbly.
    I take the knobbly log and taste it and suck on it and then I try and shove that back where it came from with my hands. I grab more of my yummy shit and try and shove that back up my asshole too! I really start prolapsing and playing with my HUGE rosebud!
    I play with my asshole and my prolapsed rosebud and suck it back in and out and really push her out and enjoy the feel of how far she is stuck out for anyone to suck on and touch. I finger myself and squirt while Im still prolapsed and feeling so good!!
    I fuck my ass with my dildo even more and smear my delicious shit on myself. This is the best video I have done yet and I really loved making it for you!!! ENJOY!!!!!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This beautiful lady attends a spa with a difference. Her body massaged and cleansed with freshly defecated scat which is massaged deeply into her skin. To enhance the positive effects of the scat on her skin, once she is fully covered in sweet scat, wrap is used to wrap her body containing the scat firmly against her skin enhancing its long term effects on her skin! Lucky girl! ��
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After the dinner with some friands its time to feed my slaves. No no not with the rests of our food. my stomach is allready full of shit so i shit them in the loser mouths directly under the table �� so funny also some piss, sure ��
    Princess Nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

NASTY painful jean farts!!! Yay!
    I hosted an American meal at my underground restaurant yesterday, serving the original recipe chili con carne. That means only beef, beans, chili, onions and garlic. SO lots of fiber along with lots of gut-blocking meat for weird result of painful, stinky, sharp farts. They hurt SO bad I thought my butthole would break! Ugh and the odor was just out of control!!!! PLUS I am wearing my sexxxy light colored jeans that you guys are loving in my ‘other kind of videos ;O)
    As usual, I have amazing gas and there are multiple farts per scene. There must be 40 or so farts in this clip! And I know my neighbor must have heard me, as I heard his TV and my farts were way louder than that!
    INCLUDES: JEAN FARTS, JEANS, TIGHT PANTS, CAMEL TOE, PAINFUL FARTS, STRAINING, DESPERATION
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He just loves to eat whatever bodily fluids and wastes that comes out of the human body. No kidding. He makes his girl piss all over him and then she unloads a solid clump of shit right into his mouth! She draws up puke from her throat and blows it all over his body!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 36 min 53 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I was shitting on the floor. You will see from different angles and close as shit will come from my ass hole. Its so big sticky turd from my ass. Thats your dinner, my dear slave. Enjoy with my shit.
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pooping big twice and eating a snack in-between.!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Love my spit? Want my puke? Do you like when I fuck myself in the throat with my hand? love to watch as the vomit flows out of my mouth? Then this video is for you!) As always super low price and high quality!) In this video I drink the blue water and then puke on myself, fucking my mouth my hand, and a little masturbating!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So desperate to pee and poop and so horny. Want it all over my body and love to taste my sh
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 345 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you missed pantypooping good video, glad to please you!) My delicious ass again fragrant and full of hot shit!) This time I dressed in red sexy tights, through which so easy to see my shit.
    Would you like to lick my shit-smeared ass?
    Stay tuned and check my store for incredible updates!) =**
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile