Page 491 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3914414814894904914924935015415919911491 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch the release of a huge poop from a hairy anus!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ayannas ass was on fire once again at work!! I wonder if her boss knows they have such a funky lady on the staff? Enjoy as she lets rip in about 5 scenes before sitting down to relieve herself in the final four scenes! Seems like she had some bad 7-11 Buffalo wings! Farts Galore in this one!! Enjoy as she pulls her pants down to show off her sexy red panties before proceeding after all those farts to sit down and take a mean gassy dizzump!! Enjoy her grunts, strains and facial expressions while she goes as well! She even pulls her pants down to fart right in front the camera before dropping off the kidz!! Ayanna right now is THE funkiest of them all!! Includes two additional uncut clips only shown here on Scatshop!! Another Funky 15 from Ayanna. Farts, plops, and even a little diarrhea!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ate way too much! Now Im pregnant with a big food baby! My belly feels huge! So stuffed full of food that will soon turn into a healthy turd baby! I wonder how long it will take this baby to come to term! I know Im going to try to hold it in as long as I can! The baby will tell me when its time to give birth!
    For the next few days, my belly will be growing so big! Soon Ill be waddling around, clenching my ass closed so I dont have a premature turd baby! Being pregnant with a big stinky food baby makes me so horny! I love to show off my growing belly and play with my horny pussy! Each day I tell you about how I am coming along in my pregnancy. On the third day my milk comes in! I take my big boobs out to show you and then I start to pump them with my breast milk pump! Mmm! It feels so good to feel the suction on my nipples!
    Ive already started having contractions! Thats when my belly starts to rumble, and my turd baby thinks its time to come out! It is desperate to make its way out of my womb!
    Finally the day has come! Its time to give birth to my shit baby! I am breathing heavy and working hard to suffer through all of those massive contractions! I am feeling the need to push!
    I lay down on my back and spread my legs. I pant like a pregnant lady and start to grunt and moan so loudly as I PUSH! I keep pushing and pushing! I am moaning and groaning trying to get the huge turd baby out of me! It feels like it is ripping me open, stretching my asshole so wide! With one last final push my turd baby finally is all the way out! Oh its so beautiful! I have the prettiest baby! I love it so much!
    I am one proud mama!
    Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 857 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This Month Marks my 3rd May on Scatshop!! If you must know, yours truly (meaning me the proprietor of this here juke joint!) ONLY liked natural toilet action when I started Ladies Keeping It Funky Four years ago elsewhere on the net. If you look at my original clips very few even showed poop coming out, let alone anywhere other than the toilet!!! But what I learned is I am not the only one that loves the ACT OF POOPING, NOT POOP ITSELF!!! I knew there was a fanbase that was just like me. There are TONS of scat lovers just like me that dont personally enjoy seeing women do something that isnt their natural everyday toilet routine. Sorry Pooping upside down and on all fours and plates aint for everybody. Myself included. Even the owner of Scatshop and I used to argue about what content would and wouldnt sell. I was right. I have consistently been in the top 10 pretty much all of the last two years. My content maybe a tad boring” in comparison to the other top 10 stores, but definitely representing for folks that like ladies that look like my ladies taking a shit the way we all do normally every day.
    As I have evolved on this site, so has the content. The EFRO content has increased trememendously. I will admit I got some offers I couldnt refuse that helped change my tastes and opinions. I went from not liking the site of poop until before the flush to having to see it come out in every clip. Then I got a few out the box” requests or should I say off the bowl, lol. I realized I fucking LOVE these clips. It helps as I got bigger and better the quality of the content also coincided with increase in the quality of the TALENT I came from humble beginnings!! It didnt hurt that demand from other customers helped spark my interest. If you buy it I will see if they will make it! Some models can oblige, some cant. But every now and then you get lucky and meet one that covers ALL bases!!
    Grace is out to show she covers all bases!! After proving herself to be one of the queens of EFRO in my opinion ( I mean on Scatshop PERIOD not Just Ladies Keeping It Funky!) she is out to catch the attention of my original base. Enjoy a nice set of natural toilet clips as she sits on the bowl and gives that old fashioned GPS action thats grunting, plopping, and straining!! She even gets that sexy ass Georgia Peach of hers to moving in several scenes. But the focus here is enjoying a sexy woman in the ACT OF pooping, not the shit itself!! While she does show the end results, there is no scat shown coming out in any of these clips save a turtlehead in one scene. This is for my Natural and less hardcore toilet fetish folks. But there is no better model to show the evolution of LKIF than our hottest sensation!!! She truly covers all bases!! Enjoy the sites and sounds of her on the pot as she poops, poots, pees, and plays with her feet. Then enjoy as she puts that sexy ass of hers in motion as well!! In one month she has encapsulated everything this store has to offer while also giving a glimpse into the future! With even a little extra for you feet lovers!! lol
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 18 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Messalina trains his slave and makes you wave his fan then makes you lick your pussy until you get an orgasm and the final shit in the mouth of a slave
    Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are waiting for a new perverted vomit video?
    I am pleased to inform you that you found what was looking for)
    A stunning view, a huge amount of vomit, excellent quality, complete adaptability with all devices, and finally a nice price
    One of the hottest videos vomit in my collection, I know that you love and try to please you) So what are you waiting for?)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet slave swallows shit and vomit Alina. From early morning Alina felt bad she was a little nauseous. Yesterday she went to bed late, did not sleep well and woke up early. Her intestines behaved incomprehensibly. Alina often farted with a strong smell, but she did not want to poke. The toilet slave immediately arrived in the hope that Alina would want to shit. He had not eaten Alinas shit for three days and was thirsty .. Alina hardly managed to shave into a bucket for washing the floor and suddenly, from the smell of shit, she vomited. In the morning she ate fried fish with garlic and bread and cherry tomatoes. Toilet slave with great pleasure ate a delicacy of shit and vomit Alina.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 26 min 45 s
    Size: 952 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress! I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
    That was extra messy! So much fun!
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 33 min 5 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Were going to be doind something a little different today sissy. I dont want to use your mouth to shit in no, no, no. Its too used up. Instead I want you to stretch that asshole wide so I can shit directly into that sissy cuck ass of yours. I know how much you love feeling things slide into your asshole. Makes that little faggot dick hard doesnt it? Lift up your skirt sissy. Your going to love this. First you need to gag that fucking mouth of yours with my piss panties. I dont want to fucking hear you. When Im done with you, youll be eating my shit out of your ass like its a fucking bowl.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a confession for you, big brother. Ever since I was little Ive been trying to get your attention by dressing sexy or making a mess in my panties. Now I think Im ready to take it further.
    Strip tease with panty messing (yellow/brown) anal, and gagging.
    Originally a custom.
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 20 min 35 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile