Page 452 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3524024424504514524534544625025529521452 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A big poop from angles both above and below!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmmmmh, this time a hot and soft shit! My neighbor cant stand to watch me pooping And I love his hard cock in my dirty ass after pooping! So shoot your load in it!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So Ive got this toilet slave. Im sure youve seen him in some other clips of mine. He likes cigarettes. He really likes smoking through my shit.
    Now the problem is that I stopped smoking last weekend, and so when he wanted me to use him as my toilet this week, well I wasnt able to use him as my shitty ashtray anymore, and decided to use him as my real, full consuming toilet. Guess what? It really didnt go well. Turns out hes pretty useless. So I ended up screaming at him and forcing my shit down his throat.
    And you know what? It felt good to be really, really mean. I think Ive been too nice for too long with my toilets. Now its time to up the game and come back to my sadistic roots, because when youre too nice to a toilet, they get complacent.
    While I feed my slave and berate him for being so useless, I speak directly to the camera, to you. asking you if you could do better than this waste of space.
    So watch this clip. Tell me if you think you could do better than this loser toilet slave.
    Oh and I forgot to mention, more fantastic HD macro shit imagery in this clip too! You get to see every little detail, every little seed. You can almost smell it.
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM CLIP(no name was used)
    Start out naked, your whole wonderful booty should be in frame for the entire video. Start out standing for about 2 minutes, then Doggystyle position for 5ish minutes then the last minutes of the video do POV facesitting view.
    The premise is that you just took a dump and now my tongue will be your toilet paper. And you want to sit on my face and bounce up and down as you use my tongue to fuck your asshole.
    I go crazy for four things, ass spreading, twerking, visibly dirty assholes, and mostly asshole winking/pulsing. So do a lot of spreading and winking.
    Talk about how you want to pull my tongue in deeper everytime you wink down on my tongue. Farting on my tongue is great too so throw that in if you can.
    Pick your file: mp4 or wmv.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 126 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First pushing out air, second pushing out poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

wow so much vomit! the cats puke in a big bowl and let the sissy slut take a spoon and eat all this mess!
    They wanted to give him puke only but then domi cat realized that she still need to shit. Anyway she shits in the bowl. Shit puke and spit what a dinner!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I let out a loud fart before taking my morning poo! So hot!!!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 2 min 54 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i love to take hard dick in my ass, while my ass is full of shit. i love to sit on it, while my shit is coming out around him. i love to take shit in my hand and smear it on hard dick. and most of all, i love to stroke it hard, when he is all shitty
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 2 min 43 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet shit from womens panties! Today I came from work early. Mrs Christina and Karina woke up recently and they didn't hear me enter the apartment. Taking this opportunity, I decided to sneak up and watch the girls through the slightly open bedroom door. Mistresses do not allow me to touch them, and I can admire their bodies only with their permission. Each of girls has a boyfriend with whom she has sex. But I am not allowed to do this. I secretly, through the gap, admired their bodies, their breasts, their beautiful asses. I overheard their female talk. Suddenly, Mrs. Karina noticed me. And I was punished. The girls were waiting for me, because when they wake up, they always want to go to the toilet. This time I was eating their shit from their panties. I was taking it from the panties and was shoving it in my mouth. As always, it was amazing. I really like to eat shit of Christina and Karina, and I ate every single bit of it. This time Karina had a large amount, so she had to put the heap in her panties twice.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 959 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me play with my pussy as I push out a fresh load. I can barely handle the hitachi on my pussy. My pussy just cant take it! It all feels so good. I love pushing my asshole out for you. I want to play with my pussy while I watch you eat all my stinky poop up. I just love watching you.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile