Page 3879 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28793379377938293869387738783879388038813889 ... LastLast
Results 38,781 to 38,790 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet Training 101

Scatshop.com- Toilet Training 101

Description:
    This video starts with an amazing beat down. Mistress Lisa kicks, stomps, whips, canes, and face-slaps the helpless slave till he is whimpering and begging her to stop. All the while shes letting him know that he is going to be her toilet. She shows no mercy whatsoever. Any resistance on his part brings on another round of kicks and punches. Finally Lisa decides to piss and positions her toilet slave with a shallow tray under his head. She lets loose with a hard piss that the slave can barely keep up with no matter how fast he swallows and gulps. Some spills and even worse- he pukes some out onto the tray. Lisa forces him to lick up the piss and vomit while she whips him. Lisa lets him know its time to use his mouth as her toilet and the battered slave is less than eager, which brings on another round of violent bitch-slaps. Not wanting the slave to back out, Lisa puts a mouth spreader in his mouth and perches her asshole right over the slaves mouth. She shits a nice hard mouthful right into his mouth which drops to the back of his throat, instantly making him gag. She shits out another big log all over his face. While the slave works on swallowing one mouthful and controlling his gag reflex Lisa wipes her ass and shoves the toilet paper into his mouth, releasing the mouth spreader so the lucky slave can chew. She gets a piece of plastic to hold the shit log and begins the process of forced feeding. She alternately encourages and reprimands her new toilet slave, spitting or slapping him depending on his rate of consumption, or in his case-flushing. If you love forced toilet training and wonder how a domme can turn a slave into a human toilet then this video is for you.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Training-101.wmv
    File Size : 186.85 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:12:38

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xxav2pdklres

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Master Pisses in slaves Mouth Twice

Scatshop.com- Master Pisses in slaves Mouth Twice

Description:
    Abigail Duprees Master Has a hard time peeing without his slaves warm mouth around his cock. She loves the feeling of his piss running through his veiny cock and then tasting his salty brew pour out of him as he relieves himself in her mouth. She holds as much as she can inside without swallowing and lets it pour all over her chest and hairy pussyAn hour later he has to go again and ABigail is there in a heartbeat to help again. He cant help but be turned on by her warm mouth.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pissstarterfinal.mp4
    File Size : 373.49 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jqxry33fmf3c

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ballerinas Do the Enema with the Gangbang

Scatshop.com- Ballerinas Do the Enema with the Gangbang

Description:
    These men are not contented with just any women satisfying their sick desires. They have to watch pretty and dainty women do the nasty in order for them to truly enjoy the show. Right now they lure ballerinas in their secret club and the men are giving them a taste of the fuckery they truly enjoy. They make the girls strip off their tutus and they line up one by one to fuck the girls and make them suck cock. They thrust enemas up their assholes and make them empty their rectums while they watch.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1823-fm.wmv
    File Size : 1042.79 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 01:06:41

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mc8ahm772sg0

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Riding Dildo and Farting

Scatshop.com- Riding Dildo and Farting

Description:
    Every mans wet dream.me riding my huge dildo and farting. Youre welcome : )
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 43076_RideDildoSS.mp4
    File Size : 115.63 MB
    Duration : 00:05:08

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/omx85eokenyf

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 20 Loads-Extreme Scat Smearing Adventure

Scatshop.com- 20 Loads-Extreme Scat Smearing Adventure

Description:
    Watch all five of the most amazing scat collectionsmear videos Ive ever done
    This is the most intense collection of scat play ever Watch the entire adventure here
    PART 1
    For three weeks I have saved my shit Ive put it in canning jars and kept it in my freezer. Finally, after three weeks I have 19 loads of shit I show you all of the cans lined up full of shit Then I open all of the cans and dump out the contents onto a little table. Oh my That is one giant mountain of shit 19 loads create the biggest pile of human shit Ive ever seen in my life And its all mine It smells so good The whole room reeks of my weeks old shit It turns me on so much looking at all of that shit
    Now its time to add the final load I spread my asshole and push out the final (20th) load of shit right on top of the mountain Ive created It feels so good to finally get all that shit out of me I wonder how it would feel to shit out 20 loads all at the same time?
    PART 2
    Look at this mountain of shit This is 20 loads of shit I have collected 20 massive craps and piled them all up for you to see
    I take a huge handful of my shit and start smearing it all over myself I grab big, giant handfuls of my 20 loads of shit and cover my body in my stinky piles of poop Oh god It feels so amazing I completely cover myself in shit I get it on my huge tits, I smear it into my ass, I cover my face, and I even get it in my hair It feels so good to cover my body in all of this poo I feel like I am swimming is a massive pile of human shit
    I smell so nasty It turns me on so much though Good thing I have a little candy cane dildo to fuck my shit smeared pussy with I shove the dildo in my pussy and fuck myself so hard until I cum all over like a nasty, filthy, happy, scat whore
    I notice that my face isnt completely covered so I grab a big handful and squish it all over my pretty face Bye, bye, freckles I take a few little turds and shove them up my nostrils Yum Now I have to breathe in my shit It smells so good and it turns me on so much
    I have soooo much shit here Even after covering my body there is still some shit to play with
    PART 3
    Look at me covered in 20 loads of shit I am _ coated in a thick layer of SHIT It is everywhere From my head and hair to my ass and toes It makes me so happy to be covered in 20 loads of my sweet, stinky shit I am so turned on, so horny, so in love with the idea of being the most disgusting scat pig that I can be
    Do you want to watch me fuck my horny scat loving pussy? Will you please let me cum for you? )
    Watch as I play around in my bathtub and rub my sexy body and my pretty pussy with shit I scrpg some chunks of poo off the floor of my tub and pile it all up inform on my pussy I grab a handful of it and start to push it into my cunt I love talking dirty to you while Im covered in shit and playing nasty games with my poo poos I get some shit into my pussy and then I grab my little candy cane dildo and start to fuck the shit inside of my hole I love getting shit in my pussy I love imagining that its you fucking my dirty cunt hole I think about all the nasty things I want you to do to me and it puts me over the edge I have a massive intense orgasm while Im fucking my shit into my pussy
    Do you want to watch me cum for you while Im being a dirty nasty scat girl?
    PART 4
    I love being covered in these 20 loads of my shit It feels so good to be a dirty scat girl I roll around in my bath tub and smear shit on myself I scrpg the shit off the bottom of the tub and grab a big handful of shit so I can rub it into my horny asshole My ass shit out all of this poop I made this I rub my asshole with my shit and get myself to a brink of an orgasm. I cant help but cum like crazy when Im covered in shit I have never had this much shit smeared on myself It is the most incredible scat play Ive ever done
    Do you want to hear me tell you all the horrible disgusting, amazingly, nasty things I want you to do to me? Listen to me talk dirty to you as I masturbate in my bathtub covered in a mountain of my poop I am completely covered in shit and it is making me think the dirtiest thoughts I get really sick and twisted but it just makes me cum even harder Come hear my nastiest thoughts and cum with me Im covered in 20 loads of shit What could be hotter?
    PART 5
    After countless orgasm and intense pleasure from being covered in 20 loads of shit I decide that its time for a good ol tittie fuck
    I gather up a big handful of shit and shape it into a cock. I rub the shit cock in between my shit covered tits and smear my shit cock between my big giant titties I fuck my tits with my shit cock and talk dirty to you. I tell you all the nasty things I would do if this shit cock was your cock and not just a pile of poop I would jerk your cock off so good and squeeze my tits so tight so your cock would feel really good fucking my giant shit coated tits
    Then I grab my little candy cane dildo and start to tittie fuck myself. I imagine that the dildo is your cock. I love trying different positions and speed so your cock doesnt get bored. I stick out my tongue and think about cleaning your cock after its fucked my shitty titties. I am almost ready to cum but I want you to cum with me. I start to rub my cunt so hard and I tell you to get ready to cum with me I am almost there, so close to cumming thinking about you fucking my poo covered boobs and letting me suck your shit smeared cock and balls. Finally I tell you Im cumming Please cum with me Lets cum at the same time We will share our amazing intense orgasms with each other
    Enjoy
    Scat 51-55 or Scat 56-20 Loads Extreme Scat Smear-All
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20loadsall.mp4
    File Size : 561.56 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:38:16

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jxwzaeie2oxj

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Massive EFRO Collection

Scatshop.com- Massive EFRO Collection

Description:
    So much shit Watch my pretty little butthole open time and time again So many loads pour out of my ass Some big wet loads, some smaller turds, but all of it is my amazing smelly shit
    Check out this AMAZING EFRO Collection video This one includes the amazing shit on top of the 19 load shit mountain and the shit from the double shitting video AND SO MANY MORE
    Do you love to watch cute girls strain to push out their shit? Do you love seeing those dark little holes open up? Does it turn you on to see the head of a turd slowly start to emerge? Does it put you over the edge to see that shit fall out of a nice big sexy ass?
    Check out this sexy EFRO collection video
    Enjoy
    Scatshop Exclusive
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : efromassivecollection.mp4
    File Size : 900.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l47tcathc97m

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- XL Poop Pizza Special Delivery

Scatshop.com- XL Poop Pizza Special Delivery

Description:
    I went out and got us a pizza for dinnerbut you know how much of a little gourmande I am I couldnt resist and ate the whole thing before making it home Im sorry, how can I make it up to you?
    Well, I know you like to eat other delicious things besides pizza, and hmmit feels like that big pepperoni pizza has already started pushing its way toward my exit hole :O)
    So I make an extra-special delivery for you right into the box with even some of the crust left to make a scrumptious poop pizza The olives on the pizza made the poop really stinky hehehheeee So in the end, you do get your pizza, just after it has passed through my sexy little butthole :O)
    This is definitely an EXTRA LARGE O)
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pizzapoop.mp4
    File Size : 83.42 MB
    Duration : 00:04:45

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h60iir51exes

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- talking about how i got into scat followed by me shitting dinner

Scatshop.com- talking about how i got into scat followed by me shitting dinner

Description:
    so I go into detail of how I got into scat and why I love it. followed by a nice shit on a plate for your dinner I shit and I think thats it but no i have to go again
    Model:
    scatnaughtynicole86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Project-4.mpg
    File Size : 325.76 MB
    Resolution : 800x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 00:11:03

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6etnrfi0ca0e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Morning Shit With Me

Scatshop.com- Morning Shit With Me

Description:
    Youre a toilet slave. Remember this and do not allow yourself to have a closer relationship with me. Im your Mistress. Lets get up, lift your butt and open your mouth wider. Look at my ass. Do you want to taste delicious shit from my ass? Watching me and Jerk Off You Stupid Pig )))
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 060618s.mp4
    File Size : 508.94 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fqgq4cer95pv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ashley AssEats Massive 12Inch POOPTRON Shit Logs

Scatshop.com- Ashley AssEats Massive 12Inch POOPTRON Shit Logs

Description:
    ASHLEYASSEATS HERE
    Mr. 12 Inch Foot Long Dick Strikes Again With All This Ass, Its Inevitable That Guys Want To Eat And Fuck This Asshole. Ive Gotten This Ass Tossed Around A Few Times By Some Heavyweight Cocks In The Past Few Weeks, But Last Week Mr. 12 Inch Dick Fucked My Big Phat Ass Balls Deep Until I Passed Out He Fucked My Asshole With That Foot Long Slab Of Meat He Claims Is His Cock, Soo Long And Soo Hard That I LITERALLY COULD NOT SHIT FOR 3 DAYS My Smelly Asshole Is Still Soo Blown Out That You Can See Its Still Stretched Out And Beat Up From Days Ago When The Shit Mr. 12 Inch Dick Jammed Deep Up My Black Ass Finally Came Out, It Came Out As A Perfect Shit Cast Mold Of His Beautiful Foot Long Cock I Made Some Home Brew POOPTRON And Other Shitty Goodies For Purchase For Some Of You Lucky Shit Loving Fans Out There Just DM About Prices And Custom Requests
    Dont Forget To Rate This Video And Add Me As Your Favorite Shitty Asshole
    Model:
    AshleyAssEats
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Movie-5.mp4
    File Size : 396.27 MB
    Duration : 00:04:35

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO: