Page 3850 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 285033503750380038403848384938503851385238603900 ... LastLast
Results 38,491 to 38,500 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ass Worship and Shit

Scatshop.com- Ass Worship and Shit

Description:
    Worship my perfect ass and then see a nice big shit
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20170812_13_39_01_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 252.42 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:26

Download VIDEO:
    WIN_20170812_13_39_01_Pro.mp4 - 252.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- My Sister and Mom on the Toilet

- My Sister and Mom on the Toilet

Description:
    ***PLEASE READ: Babushka only shows you her big brown mess in the toilet in ONLY ONE SCENE These are videos of them SITTING on the toilet, not see-all graphic scenes***
    My sister Babushka on the toilet Three scenes of my sexy and funny sister on the toilet, her famous big booty dropping big fat logs. In one of the scenes, she shows you just how big her dump is AMAZING logs
    AND One approximately 40 second clip of MY MOM taking a big dump. She asked that we not film her face in that clip, so her head is cut off in her scene.
    We really are a special family of farters and poopers, arent we? HAHA
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : babsmomtoiletgraphic.mp4
    File Size : 124.68 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    babsmomtoiletgraphic.mp4 - 124.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Arisa Patiently Waiting

Scatshop.com- Arisa Patiently Waiting

Description:
    Lounging around and making you wait (00:00-17:40) then positioned atop two stools to poop
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_arisa_01.mp4
    File Size : 653.21 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
    agp_arisa_01.mp4 - 653.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Peeing Into My Face

- Peeing Into My Face

Description:
    Im fully nude in the video and my pussy is hairy. Im laying on my back and lift up my leg. You will get really nice view to my pussy. I had to pee. So I just starting to pee in this position and peeing everywhere, making big mess around me. Pee into my face too many times. Peeing like a fountain ? so nice. You can watch my hairy pussy and how Im pissing over on myself. Hot and wet video with clear details ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20160918_141658.mp4
    File Size : 173.54 MB
    Duration : 00:05:52

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    VID_20160918_141658.mp4 - 173.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Jerk To My Shitty Panty AgainBloody Asshole

Scatshop.com- Jerk To My Shitty Panty AgainBloody Asshole

Description:
    I wear cute and clean white knicker on with net top. So nice to see you again and i bet you remember how much fun we had last time when I gave you so much encouragement to jerk to my dirty panty. Of course you remember. We should continue what we once started. I start with lots of teasing about show off panty front and rear. Looks innocent so bad. I talk to you sexy even dirty and dont let you bored for sure. I squeeze tits for you and telling you hope you already stroke that dick. We both know you couldnt resist me never ever as you cant this time too. I have a purple butt plug in butt so remove my knicker and pull out the plug then push in and play with, but I knew it plug play make me poo much more quicker than anything. But you just relax and jerk. When I play with plug realize some bloody asshole. Plug got bloody inside my butt. Rarely happen. Im not on menstrual period Its just some blood of my asshole. But its doesnt discourage me to pushing out a stinky and huge poo directly in white knickers. Before I fill up pants with heavy special poo you able to see some red spots outside of pants and also when I release it white pants soak in blood and shit. Looks nice But its time to so very destroy my pants and smear heavily lots of shit on them rear and front. You couldnt wait to see me getting dirty and sexy again dont you? I love when youre jerking your hard cock to super dirty pants of mine. I squeeze the shit out of knicker, pull into butt cheeks just to be sure get it so dirty. I smear not only on pants my shit on ass as well. I also take and play with glass beaded plug bending over. Clench strongly by my butt hole plug hands off and talking sexy to you. I also farts for you. I also dance a bit bring you so close to cum cause guess its time to cum my dirty boy. Lets give you countdown from 10 to 1 and let you cum on my shitty panty. At the end I remove and hold the totally destroyed panty in my hand. Its all for you
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0727.mp4
    File Size : 1432.35 MB
    Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0727.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- private shit time

Scatshop.com- private shit time

Description:
    As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me..and only me He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth should be a pleasure. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again It is me ? Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.. because he will remember the pleasure it gave him
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : private_shit_time.mp4
    File Size : 526.43 MB
    Duration : 00:08:30

Download VIDEO:
    private_shit_time.mp4 - 526.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Slave To Mistress On The Thone

- Slave To Mistress On The Thone

Description:
    Veronica is the REAL DEAL She loves turning men into shit-swallowing toilets. In this clip,I teach you to be a slave and a servant to my hot piss and shit. I will shove that shit down your throat whether you like it or NOT If youve seen scat clips and think youre ready to eat shit, this video was made for you.
    I drown you in my golden hot piss as it keeps raining down on you, never ending. But thats the easy part. Drink it ALL..along with the sweet cream coming out of my pussy.
    Positioning her asshole inches from your mouth, she demonstrates expert sphincter control as she teases you.. letting turds dangle from her ass hole, knowing how badly you want it Dont you just wish I would release you and let you suckle on my asshole. Its like teasing a baby with sweet candy, as her poo hangs from her hole. She humiliates you while encouraging you to jerk you cock to her hot shit..forcing you to eat it ALL ENOUGH Time to let my shit FLOOD YOU and coat your from head to toe with TONS of SHIT
    I zoom in on the finished product, showing you the undigested chunks of meat as I dig through the still warm poop. I see you missed a few pieces so I pick it up in my gloved hands and shove it into your FACE
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Slave-To-The-Throne.mp4
    File Size : 1305.55 MB
    Duration : 00:13:02

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Slave-To-The-Throne.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Amazing, huge, long and big poo

- Amazing, huge, long and big poo

Description:
    I could say one of the most amazing poo video in my collection. I love it. I never poop this huge and long and big like this turd in this video. I had big poop before But this one is the biggest in my life ? I tease you at the beginning, naked. Showing off pussy, ass and my tight asshole. Then laying on my back lift u my ass and you can watch my puckered, tight asshole. I feel lots of poo will come out. And I was right ? I push out my Longest, Biggest Poo Ever. It doesnt break on half way so very long turd comes out of this beautiful asshole. You can see on my face the smile when I realised how big poo coming out. Hd quality video, with crystal clear details Enjoy it as I did
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170511_121538-1.mp4
    File Size : 238.68 MB
    Duration : 00:02:18

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    20170511_121538-1.mp4 - 238.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- UniElla anal play

Scatshop.com- UniElla anal play

Description:
    Talking to you get you all hot and bothered instructing you to two your cock out and more then I spit slob twerk inserting my fingering all in my ass grabbing shit after I smear over my breast Tina and Susie while pushing and giving you ass winks
    Model:
    UniQueen21
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20210903_080320.mp4
    File Size : 1768.32 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44

Download VIDEO:
    20210903_080320.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Super Moderator