Page 3778 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2778327836783728376837763777377837793780378838283878 ... LastLast
Results 37,771 to 37,780 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Description:
    You know when youve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didnt quite agree with you, and you thought its such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so Ill just walk it even though itll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldnt be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
    It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didnt shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldnt lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD
    The release It was orgasmic on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year And it was so messy Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
    Now that is dedication to the art
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pure-Desperation1.mp4
    File Size : 457.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:20
    Video : AVC, 6 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Pure-Desperation1.mp4 - 457.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Please stop 2

Scatshop.com- Please stop 2

Description:
    Please stop 2 He suffered long and hard-but it was his choice. This is one of my most cruel videos. Before shooting, the slave asked the girls to be very cruel, did not stop and made him eat everything The girls did not stop until the end The girls were upset that it all lasted a long time, it was stress for them, another toilet slave with whom they had to face difficulties. He broke loose from Lisas hands and spit out the shit, but Lisa picked up shit from the ground and again shoved his mouth, saying I will not stop.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s118.mp4
    File Size : 1840.78 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:49:36
    Video : AVC, 4 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    s118.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poo All Over My Down Jacket

Scatshop.com- Poo All Over My Down Jacket

Description:
    Completely covering my new down jacket in fresh soft poop and then wiping my shitty ass on it.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : wetmac.mp4
    File Size : 188.01 MB
    Duration : 00:04:44
    Video : AVC, 5 413 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    wetmac.mp4 - 188.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toy Made Of Poo

Scatshop.com- Toy Made Of Poo

Description:
    Cum and watch me strip out of my silk romper and squat down on my bathroom floor to go poo, and its such a huge one it stretches my asshole really wide then you can watch me as I play with my big poo and put some in my mouth and tease my clit with it, rub some of it on my tits, and grind on the pile of poo Then I roll it around in my hands to form a toy shape, stick it to the edge of my tub and spit all over it before I ride the poo toy. At the end of my naughty clip, I suck the poo toy and ride it one last time. It was such a fun time
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poo-toy.wmv
    File Size : 783.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    poo-toy.wmv - 783.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fuckin Fun Shit

Scatshop.com- Fuckin Fun Shit

Description:
    TWO Videos in ONE
    1-ATM Dirty Chili Dog
    Im sooo horny and need to cum and a cock in my ass and sucking my shit off that cock does it every time
    I also suck his cock while he fucks my shitty tits. Then bang my cunt to come for the second time
    2-Taste My Ass
    SMELL My Ass Taste My Ass
    I here you want to smell my ass and taste my shit. I allow you to get up close and personal and smell my ass and after I shit I give you a long close look and smell.
    After you look and smell I undress completely and play with my beautiful pussy and tell you how wonderful it is to small my shit while I make my pussy cum Ohhh, it smells so good and feel so good to cum. Im so vocal in this one its fun
    From your favorite redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FUN-SHIT-2-Comp-1080.mp4
    File Size : 1004.19 MB
    Duration : 00:15:14
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 186 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    FUN-SHIT-2-Comp-1080.mp4 - 1004.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Scat camo for an old T-shirt

Scatshop.com- Scat camo for an old T-shirt

Description:
    A huge pile of crap straight from my fragrant ass will lay evenly on my stretched T-shirt, leaving unimaginable traces of feces that I will smear on my tongue and face, merging in ecstasy with my dirty and dark half
    As always a great atmosphere, a huge ass, and a sea of perverse action
    The excellent quality lets you immerse yourself in the fascinating world of fecal pleasures
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SCP501_10.mp4
    File Size : 959.17 MB
    Duration : 00:06:35
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    SCP501_10.mp4 - 959.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- FINDOM SCAT QUEEN-PAY the PRICE for that Anal LIFE

Scatshop.com- FINDOM SCAT QUEEN-PAY the PRICE for that Anal LIFE

Description:
    PAY UP AND SHUT UP Short 3mins
    clips but youll beg to pay MORE, because youre a FAKE toilet wanna bee You want to see whats happening right, BROWN nose
    Say what you want from behind your PC punk, we
    both know youre too chickento face My ASS
    SQ Bossy Latin ASS Overpowering your olfactory sensory neuronsreceptors-leading you straight to your destiny
    Why is slaves sense of smell such a vital part of toilet slavery training? The magical Answers inside of Delilahs Asshole, so get on your knees ingrates
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuickJOI.mp4
    File Size : 159.74 MB
    Duration : 00:02:39
    Video : AVC, 8 136 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    QuickJOI.mp4 - 159.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Three girls shit in turn

Scatshop.com- Three girls shit in turn

Description:
    You like to watch when three girls are completely naked on the floor and shit in turn , three naked Asses who want to shit , you can fully enjoy this video to see how three girls shit in turn and then pose for you with dirty ass shit . But about all under the order . We completely undressed as the clothes in this video, we do not need , first video I Carolina and Alice posing for you , taking various poses and showing you my lovely naked body , after demonstration of the body we lie on the floor on his stomach and turns to shit Ill go first , then Caroline , and Alice , we fill shit promezhutki between your legs a lot of shit out of my ass , Carolina ass and big turd out of the ass of Alice . After that, we again pose to you already dirty from shit Asses adopt a different posture , stand up cancer creeps cancer , our feet will slide shit leaving footprints behind . Our Asses are all in the shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0059-1.mp4
    File Size : 1103.08 MB
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0059-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fresh shit for french slave 02

Scatshop.com- Fresh shit for french slave 02

Description:
    After a litlle suplemon de caviar and aparitif from domi cat the franch slave recives finally a big big loed from kimi catbon Apettit
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 06kaka2015.wmv
    File Size : 230.36 MB
    Duration : 00:05:54
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    06kaka2015.wmv - 230.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit in white pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Shit in white pantyhose

Description:
    In this video clip, Yana and Olga wore white tights , they are so hot , such beauty . Girls show off their charms not taking off the tights , their beautiful popy hot crotch , fucking it with so much excitement . Yana sits on Olga pulls with his priests tights , and begins to shit on the feet of Olga , a big fucking amount of shit out of their ass Yana , Yana then began to smear shit on the legs and tights Olga . The tights were white and after Yana smeared shit on feet , tights have become the color of shit . They about fucking hot Sluts and whores . Olga, too, could not resist and started to shit on feet Yana also wore white tights . Olga also likes to smear shit pantyhose Yana . Girls show you their dirty shit stockings . This is a very hot video clip .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4252.mp4
    File Size : 1196.14 MB
    Duration : 00:12:08
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: