Page 3586 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2586308634863536357635843585358635873588359636363686 ... LastLast
Results 35,851 to 35,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Giant Turd On Soles, Smear, Dirty Footjob

Scatshop.com- Giant Turd On Soles, Smear, Dirty Footjob

Description:
    I walk in slowly and you can take a look and admire my long lean legs. I know you get weak when of my beautiful legs, tights and feet. Do you? I tease you to touch my own legs up and down. I just realized I really have to poo because 2 days ago I didnt shit. So I started to desperate very bad. I clench my ass to keep it in. I hope for a huge turd this time. I show off sexy my round bubble butt in doggy, pull over the thong what I wear and you would be so happy how want to open wide this little asshole. But I concentration to not release yet. Go back to my soft feet and pink toes. What if I tell you to stroke your dick to soles? I stroke my dildo to feet as like would be your dick. I start to put my on your dick and give some foot jobs first with clean barefoot. I knee and cannot hold my shit baby should release it. I push out a giant turd. So long, so huge and heavy. First theres 2 different colors in my poo, pretty nice I also sprinkle with pee my feet. Then start to smear this shit on them, nice and slowly smear just to be sure I spread on them everywhere. Its time for a great time with each other. I wrap around your hard dick with shit covered feet. Such a stinky poo but amazing how spreadable is it. I give foot jobs on your hard dick and I feel pulsate it between them. Is it good? Do you enjoy my shitty feet? Dont you? I also give view up close on them. I give you a great massage by my feet until you cum on them. I want you get your cum please. After 5 sec countdown you shoot your load on them. Thank you.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0415.mp4
    File Size : 1262.54 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:24
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0415.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The natural warmth of fresh shit 2

Scatshop.com- The natural warmth of fresh shit 2

Description:
    Imagine yourself in a cozy warm room, smelling delicious ass red bitch A huge shit mask on her face, and crazy dirty scat blowjob Although it is better to just look at how beautiful Betty puts huge piles of shit in her mouth and caresses the thickly smeared with shit dick with her dirty tongue to enjoy her portion of dirty sperm of her husband Want to see a really dirty video? With a really dirty and crazy wife? Then this video is for you PS: This is the second part of the movie The natural warmth of fresh shit, there are no scenes of defecation, only a mouthful of shit, dirty dick and dirty scat handjob, as well as dirty scat blowjob shit and cum on the devilishly beautiful face of cute Dirty Betty
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-natural-warmth-of-fresh-shit-2.mp4
    File Size : 609.61 MB
    Duration : 00:04:12
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    The-natural-warmth-of-fresh-shit-2.mp4 - 609.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fun in the shower.

Scatshop.com- Fun in the shower.

Description:
    Fun in the shower. Lots of poop and more. Will you accompany me? its more fun in pairs.
    Model:
    Alexandra
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20210124_192440023.mp4
    File Size : 576.67 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:11:48
    Video : AVC, 6 819 kb/s, 30.305 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 2 091 b/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    InShot_20210124_192440023.mp4 - 576.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The Slave Eats My Buttocks Shit

Scatshop.com- The Slave Eats My Buttocks Shit

Description:
    I am a beautiful Mistress of 23 years with a very beautiful and huge ass. I raise my slave who must lick my dirty feet and eat shit from my ass. He eats my asshole and dirty butt. Its a real pork he likes to eat and lick my good stinking shit.
    Close up of my stained ass. The slave must licks it thoroughly, it cleans it with that tongue. He sniffs like a pig, he loves my stinking shit. This pork this regale of my good shit.
    Close up, spreads well my sweet buttocks. It is a delight to see this dirty video for amateur my sexy butt soil and a dirty ass.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13021.mp4
    File Size : 1090.64 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    13021.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- CMNF outdoor Piss Punisment

Scatshop.com- CMNF outdoor Piss Punisment

Description:
    Slave abigail 525-871-465 told her Master that she had peed without permission, that she just couldnt hold it. She knows that she needs to ask her Master every time she does.. So Master (fully Clothed Male) gives her (Nude Female) 5 on her punishment board then precedes to spank her bare ass. Master then instructs her to sit while he whips out his cock and pisses on her whole body. she enjoys this as Master sees so he instructs her to stand and pee like a man.. This short clip lets you see into a small part of this Masterslave dynamic Its A Slaves Life..
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CMNFoutdoorPissPunisment.mp4
    File Size : 248.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:05
    Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    CMNFoutdoorPissPunisment.mp4 - 248.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee

Scatshop.com- Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee

Description:
    Amadahy and Lola make conversation while smoking. They ash into a human ashtray, as needed. The ashtray is ignored aside from its purpose of collecting ash. While the ladies chat, they pass a glass back and forth. They spit and ash into the clear glass. Gradually, the ashtray and glass fill. When the cigarettes are finished, they put both smoldering butts out on the ashtray slaves tongue. They wash the butts down into the slave with the collected spit and ash from the glass. Its mouth is fit for nothing but waste. The receptacle swallows two bladders of pee in addition to the refuse it has already consumed. This is the full uncut version of a previously released clip. (14:26 long)
    Clip Contains: GoddessAmadahy, Lola, Female Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Spit, Toilet Slavery, Pee
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-and-Lola-Ashtray-Drinks-Glass-of-Spit-before-Two-Bladders-of-Pee-Full-Version-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1062.74 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Amadahy-and-Lola-Ashtray-Drinks-Glass-of-Spit-before-Two-Bladders-of-Pee-Full-Version-1080-HD.wmv - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Alina bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with pieces of hard shit

Scatshop.com- Alina bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with pieces of hard shit

Description:
    Alina bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with pieces of hard shit. Alina in the morning before working in the office she wanted pooping. She spent all day at work and did not go to the toilet. In the evening, she threw shit into the mouth of the toilet slave, relaxed and smoked. Shit Alina had a sharp smell and was very sticky in consistency.
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina44.mp4
    File Size : 181.12 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:43
    Video : AVC, 4 229 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina44.mp4 - 181.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Anal Play Make Me Shit, Gaping, Farting

Scatshop.com- Anal Play Make Me Shit, Gaping, Farting

Description:
    Wear only a grey sports bra and cute grey cotton panty on. I tell you probably its not a news but I have to poo, I know and you know I always have to poo. Tease you by show off panty ass, show you my asshole close up. You can admire it. And bit later take my toy and start to suck on it. Spitting and sucking. This time I insert into my tight asshole. I guess you dont mind it I talk dirty and sexy in the video. You get lots of close ups view, of my spit, asshole and also face. I expect for a big poo because last evening I had lots of food for dinner and I feel to poo so bad. Take off half way the pants slide slowly the dildo, stretching butt hole, then gaping and anal play make me shit easily. So I push out this huge and creamy poo then pee a lot. Grey pants got dirty Then keep playing and fucking asshole bending over standing, talking to you and tell you I fuck my asshole just as would be your dick deep inside me. I gape it, also can hear me farting and push out more poop. So good to my ass but youll see it for sure At the end display the big poo and dirty asshole. Looks delicious both. Also hold in my hands the dirty poo stained panty Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0035.mp4
    File Size : 1025.7 MB
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0035.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lush Upskirt Shitting And Dirty Ass Play

Scatshop.com- Lush Upskirt Shitting And Dirty Ass Play

Description:
    You know well how much I love being cheeky and dirty. You get some tease you at start of my new silky skirt and crop top of. I slue around several times like a playful chick. My asshole already poo covered as really hard to not shitting myself I also desperate to poo but as always I dont poo right away. I clench ass cheeks hardly rear view. I give you lots of naughty and sexy up skirt view of my bare ass and shitty asshole. I tell you while bending over and queefing how much I wish I could give you face sitting even if Im dirty. I wanna ride your face with my perfect ass I want you to smell my Queefing pussy and butt hole. Skirt up and shaking my ass then tell you how stinky in the room cause some of piece wriggled out of my asshole already. You need my asshole, you need my pussy, you need my shit, YOU NEED ME also my entire body. Its time to release all of my poo front of you. Literally I cant hold it. In up skirt view behind the cam I shit a lot feel on my leg how warm my poo. Super swollen poo hole under my skirt Keep going on and I give you another perfect morning surprise which is sort of dirty anal gaping bending over. I talk dirty for you to make you very hard during I fuck myself. Just close your eyes for the moment and imagine how you wanna fuck me behind. You really wish could taste me, eat me out dont you? Lots of dirty, tempting asshole view getting from me. I also fart loudly and queefing and I wish I could fart on your dick Have fun.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0841.mp4
    File Size : 1145.57 MB
    Duration : 00:15:46
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0841.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard

Scatshop.com- Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard

Description:
    Slave Abigail Dupree was forced outside by her Master to do some raking and she forgot to use the bathroom before she got started. The sun is going down and the work needs to be done. She begs her Master to use the bathroom but he refuses to let her. She holds it as long as possible before she is forced to release her tight bladder into her pants. So much piss It soaks her pants all the way through and down her legs and creates a puddle beneath her while she continues to work. Poor slave is noticeably embarrassed and uncomfortable.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : AslaveslifePissPantsWhileWorking_exclusive.mp4
    File Size : 677.11 MB