Page 3537 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2537303734373487352735353536353735383539354735873637 ... LastLast
Results 35,361 to 35,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My shit on my feet ( Shit in the toilet on the floor ) .

Scatshop.com- My shit on my feet ( Shit in the toilet on the floor ) .

Description:
    This video was to remove the toilet in the village , a regular toilet . I walked barefoot to the bathroom . I really wanted to shit , my ass was about to explode . I sat down and began to shit and piss , after I celebrated my need I stood up and began to stomp their feet shit , my shit dont have time to cool down it was very hot , my feet were all in the shit but there nothing better than the morning to go to the toilet and record the video for you movie .
    Model:
    DirtyGirlMary
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MOV04639.mp4
    File Size : 1452.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:57
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MOV04639.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Yoga Pants Ass TeaseDirty Plug Fun

Scatshop.com- Yoga Pants Ass TeaseDirty Plug Fun

Description:
    I wear one of my fave tight and sexy yoga pants on. Am I right about you have massive ass fetish? You cant resist me in this pants dont you? Look at that how much emphases my round butt? Give me your hand and squeeze my cheeks. I tease you a lot by my yoga pants ass from behind then remove to half way and put my butt so very close to you from behind take a peek of my tight asshole please. I bend over and spread cheeks then taking my pink butt plug lick on it and insert deep in to myself. Oh fuck, Im so tight currently. You also admire my creamy pussy from rear view. I tell you give your tongue and start to lick my asshole all around. Yummy isnt it? Lick it like I show you. While I play with butt plug your only job is licking my tight hole. Plug got dirty quickly. I bend over while fuck a bit my shitty hole with plug, can you hear how juicy it is? Feel my shit, sticky and stinky But you just licking my butt hole. Ok. Once I told you plug play bring me closer to shit even if I dont feel it at beginning so its time to release some. I tell you you just jerk your dick and take yourself closer to cum while I shit out my plug very close to you. Pooping out the plug and butt hole pretty swollen. Then lets keep playing around for you. I gave my poo for you and now youll give me something else. Your cum Keep excitie butt hole with plug and also farting as well several times. Your only chance to cum when I push out the plug with farts. Hope you understood While I play with plug also able to see some asshole gaping and hearing me farts. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0795-1.mp4
    File Size : 1167.65 MB
    Duration : 00:16:05
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0795-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Peeing on my towel

Scatshop.com- Peeing on my towel

Description:
    I just finish doing anal training and had to pee. So i peed on my towel and wiped my shitty ass on my towel.
    Model:
    Mooseknucklequeen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2287.mov
    File Size : 133.12 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:02:49
    Video : AVC, 6 439 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 139 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_2287.mov - 133.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Making My White Pants Brown

Scatshop.com- Making My White Pants Brown

Description:
    I was out running errands and had to shit SO BAD I finally make it home but have to move really slowly up the stairs to my flat in order to not shake the big brown turtle head out It was almost coming out as I was going up the stairs I struggle up the stairs, finally into my flat and get into the bathroombut I dont make it onto the toilet before all the big brown chocolate load comes out into my tight white pants.
    Watch me struggle in desperation, and see the big bulge grow in my pants HOT Then I take off my pants with the heavy load in them and show you the smooshed poop inside
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : whitepantspoop.mp4
    File Size : 146.14 MB
    Duration : 00:09:24
    Video : AVC, 2 013 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    whitepantspoop.mp4 - 146.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- VERY BIGGG POO

Scatshop.com- VERY BIGGG POO

Description:
    ENJOY IT MY ONLY waste
    Model:
    TattyDirtyPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-Recording_14-1.mp4
    File Size : 133.92 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:59
    Video : AVC, 1 198 kb/s, 30.184 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    My-Recording_14-1.mp4 - 133.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Giant Poo, Scat Pussy Play, Face SmearFishnets

Scatshop.com- Giant Poo, Scat Pussy Play, Face SmearFishnets

Description:
    Nice to see you again naughty boy. Im wearing my black full body Fishnets panty hose. Sexy isnt it? Today im your horny girl. I didnt have poo in the last 5 days so can you imagine how long and big shit I expecting for? I start with lots of teasing, feet,legs, juicy, pussy and puckering asshole, all are driving you crazy Are you ready to playing some dirty game? Hmm. .. see on your face, youre excited as fuck. I spread my legs wide and telling you I want to push out this giant poo so being ready baby. Please watch me and dont take off your eyes. Wow. its a real giant and compact snake. Its broken my asshole haha. Moaning because a bit painful. I show up the pile of shit and start smearing on Tits, chest, arms, apply on face then I going to pussy. Lovely spreadable and thick shit covering body parts. Awesome smells in my room, you should being here with me. I ask you how much youd like to fuck me? Or shall I fuck myself with toy? Insert glass toy into scat covered pussy and listen how juicy it is. Keep fucking myself and talking sexy until Orgasms. Wet and intense. I fall in love with the colour of my shit seriously. Do you love it too? I ask you to cum with me, so did you come with me naughty boy? im your desire and your naughty princess. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180921_120635.mp4
    File Size : 826.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:48
    Video : AVC, 6 009 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    20180921_120635.mp4 - 826.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitty Anal Rose

Scatshop.com- Shitty Anal Rose

Description:
    Face down ass up I spread my cheeks gape my puckered asshole finger my asshole and push out my anal prolapse, and it is covered in sticky stinky brown shit. I rub my prolapse and smear the shit on my ass cheeks, fist my shithole, gape my shithole, prolapse my shithole
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtyrose.mov
    File Size : 306.56 MB
    Duration : 00:04:06
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    dirtyrose.mov - 306.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat delicious pile of shit and enjoy

Scatshop.com- Eat delicious pile of shit and enjoy

Description:
    My stomach is twisting, I feel like Im going to shit myself with delicious diarrhea. Oh, its good relieve yourself and take a shit, its all shit for you, see how much. Come on, lick my ass good and youll eat this pile of shit, and Ill enjoy sight of you swallowing everything my shit, shit eater
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-delicious-pile-of-shit-and-enjoy.mp4
    File Size : 303.42 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09
    Video : AVC, 5 725 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Eat-delicious-pile-of-shit-and-enjoy.mp4 - 303.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Quick Morning Pooping in Heels On My Period

Scatshop.com- Quick Morning Pooping in Heels On My Period

Description:
    Wearing my sexy pink thong and heels on in this video. Im on my period so you can see my bloody pussy. Showing off my long legs many times, spreading for you. Teasing with them. Have to poo so bad and I feel my tummy is down so probably will be soft poo this time. I take my position backward to camera squatting behind, pull over my pants and peeing a lot. Then start to pooping and I was right. Soft smelly and stinky poo running out of my ass. Do you like it? I push it hard till feeling can coming out more then go to close and show you my bloody period pussy and dirty poopy asshole. At the end you can see this soft poo on the floor what Ive done for you Quick, soft period poop video. Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180201_095706.mp4
    File Size : 232.22 MB
    Duration : 00:05:16
    Video : AVC, 6 014 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20180201_095706.mp4 - 232.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Scatshop.com- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Description:
    I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Playing-with-food-scat-pt-1.mp4
    File Size : 1116.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 214 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: