Page 3527 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2527302734273477351735253526352735283529353735773627 ... LastLast
Results 35,261 to 35,270 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Farting While FingerFucking My Asshole

Scatshop.com- Farting While FingerFucking My Asshole

Description:
    I start off in some skin tight grey tights. Not only that but I have been drinking Rum. You guys should know by now what liquor does to me..thats right It makes me fart. I start by letting them out in my tight which sound amazing but smell awful There is a slight problem though. When I fart, it tickles my asshole, which turns me on. I cant help myself I start fingering my assholeone finger then two I guess it stimulates it more because BOOM HUGE MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE farts I have NEVER farted like this It reminds me of July 4th When I remove my fingers, I cant help but smell them.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : farting-while-fingering-my-ass.mp4
    File Size : 295.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:13
    Video : AVC, 4 858 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    farting-while-fingering-my-ass.mp4 - 295.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Three girls play with a rubber dick

Scatshop.com- Three girls play with a rubber dick

Description:
    I with my friends decided to add our videos . I invited Carolina and Alice to play with a rubber dick and after a rubber dick visit our pussies and Asses we shit on him . Everyone agreed, and we went into the room to the floor the suction Cup was attached to a rubber member, we were wearing short skirts stockings , the first of us began to ride the rubber cock is Alice , Alice first inserted the rubber cock into her pussy and then Alice turned booty to the camera and introduced a rubber cock up his ass and played with his anal , then Alice rose with cock and ass Alice started to go shit and fall on the cock , Alice rode on the rubber dick like a rider on a horse with a full ass of shit . My girlfriends are changing places, and now its Carolinas turn . Carolina, too, first sits down on a rubber dick first with a pussy and jumps on it as a rider on a horse and after she has played with her pussy Carolina put it in her ass and continued to ride the rubber cock only to have the rubber cock was in the ass Carolina , after playing with anal Caroline raises his ass and shit on Dildo , after Carolina freed your ass from the shit Carolina swov enters his ass rubber cock again and rides on rubber cock . Alice too, after I shit on Dildo, and freed your ass from the shit she again entered the rubber member in the ass and played with his empty shit from ass . Then came my turn and now I sit on the rubber dick first pussy and jumping on it like a rider on a horse , and after I played a bit with her pussy I turn my ass to the camera and enter in the ass rubber cock and then jump on it like a rider on a horse . The moment we jump on the rubber member of two other girlfriends caress between her legs , but they love to play with my pussy , I feel like I want to shit and I peel off the rubber cock and fuck the rubber cock . After I shit on Dildo, I again enter myself in an empty shit from the ass rubber cock, and again jumping on it like a rider on a horse . At the end of the video I and my friends take turns in her mouth rubber member which is in the shit and caressed it . Around our member a lot of our shit , we liked these games , and we will continue this series of videos . In this video clip , my friends and I take turns playing with a rubber dick , fucking ourselves first between our legs, and then inserting a rubber dick into our full ass and riding it like a horse rider . After we played a little with my anal that are full of shit we stand with rubber cock and shit after we devastated their Asses out of the shit again we enter the rubber cock up your ass and jump on it again .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0026-1.mp4
    File Size : 1120.03 MB
    Duration : 00:11:32
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0026-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- How to eat my shit

Scatshop.com- How to eat my shit

Description:
    Today your Scat Mistress is dressed in a pair of very tight latex pants and has a very warm gray sweater. She tells you some sweet words then the situation changes she takes off the sweater and shows you a cross bra completely made of latex. A very sadomasochism outfit. You remain speechless immediately puts her big ass in your face and moves it up and down inside these latex pants that make you crazy then she take them off your and push a big piece of shit falls to the ground with a lot of pee she turn around and put the pants back on and still move her perfect ass up and down while teaching you to chew her shit . and eat that piece of poo entirely chewing it in front of your face you like it why do not you come on her dirty tongue?
    Model:
    Nicolettaxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CostumMomTellYouHowEatShit-01_11.mp4
    File Size : 381.13 MB
    Duration : 00:14:39
    Video : AVC, 3 504 kb/s, 16.209 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    CostumMomTellYouHowEatShit-01_11.mp4 - 381.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Upside down pissing all over myself

Scatshop.com- Upside down pissing all over myself

Description:
    I had a request for a self pee video. I had never done one before, so I figured Id give it a shot. I turn myself upside down and spread my legs wide. I found it a bit difficult to pee at first, but after a few pushes a hissy squirt of pee jets out of my pussy and onto my face. I let out a few farts from the pushing. I continue to pee. It trickles down my body a little but the stream mostly lands on my face and in my hair. It gets in my eyes and even up my nose. I was not expecting them to burn so much It also got in my ears as well. My face and hair were soaked with urine.
    Model:
    evakokoro
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : firstselfpee.mp4
    File Size : 117.39 MB
    Duration : 00:03:28
    Video : AVC, 4 580 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    firstselfpee.mp4 - 117.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt

Scatshop.com- Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt

Description:
    I really needed to relax I been so stressed out an backed up. I was so full of thick shit itjust does stop coming while I fuck my dirty ass for you freek. I cum so hard with thinking about your big dick in my phat shitty ass. I was so into this scat cam show that I just had to suck your shitty cock
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Produce_70.mp4
    File Size : 1579.33 MB
    Duration : 00:13:47
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Produce_70.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Enter my potty

Scatshop.com- Enter my potty

Description:
    Come here and enter my little pink potty. I have full bladder and I need to pee really fast
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e126s.mp4
    File Size : 335.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:50
    Video : AVC, 6 675 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    e126s.mp4 - 335.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pissing,Rimming and cum in my face

Scatshop.com- Pissing,Rimming and cum in my face

Description:
    he pissed in my mouth and then i lick his asshole,
    before i gave him a blowjob with cum in my face.
    Model:
    ScatqueenJenny
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilettenspiele.wmv
    File Size : 186.6 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 676x576
    Duration : 00:08:22
    Video : VC-1, 3 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    toilettenspiele.wmv - 186.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- First Time Baking Chocolate, Poop, and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

Scatshop.com- First Time Baking Chocolate, Poop, and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

Description:
    I am making chocolate peanut butter chip cookies for the very first time. Watch me make the cookie dough and then take off my panties and poo straight into the bowl I knead thepoo into the cookie dough with my hands and then form several cookies and place them on a cookie sheet and pop it in the oven. While we wait for them to bake I show you my bare ass, spread my ass cheeks and show you my dirty asshole and fondle it a bit. I rub my wet pussy and spread my legs wide for you. The cookies are done so I pull them out of the toaster oven so I can show you my beautiful cookiesand tell you to enjoy =) 15 minute long clip
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cookies.mp4
    File Size : 1163.29 MB
    Duration : 00:15:35
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    cookies.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lola-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 1 of 3) (Complete)

Scatshop.com- Lola-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 1 of 3) (Complete)

Description:
    This clip shows both the piss and shit segments from two different angles. Both angles are shown consecutively. After the two camera angles are shown consecutively, you have a stacked view where the angles are shown in a picture in picture window. (25:11 long)
    When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldnt swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldnt stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldnt use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think its a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
    -Lola
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Weekend-Full-Toilet-Slave-Day-1-of-3-Complete.mp4
    File Size : 1654.36 MB
    Duration : 00:25:11
    Video : HEVC, 8 951 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 225 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Lola-Weekend-Full-Toilet-Slave-Day-1-of-3-Complete.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Playing in French Knickers before dropping a 14 inch Snake

Scatshop.com- Playing in French Knickers before dropping a 14 inch Snake

Description:
    I got really turned on because I had a strong urge to shit and It felt euphoria all over my body. I was also really excited to be filming this for you. First I Masturbate a bit and it feels incredible. I pee my silk French Knickers and then when I cant hold any longer I drop a 14 inch snake. I show you my asshole after I poop and finger it a bit next to my pungent snake. My clip is all one take, no edits.
    Model:
    RosetteWilliams
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : trim.7940F698-F742-436B-9508-79C7CCACEA64.mov
    File Size : 274.43 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:18
    Video : AVC, 4 530 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 81.5 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: