Page 3428 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2428292833283378341834263427342834293430343834783528 ... LastLast
Results 34,271 to 34,280 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- We poop and piss in denim jeans

Scatshop.com- We poop and piss in denim jeans

Description:
    We have not recorded a video for you in jeans things for a long time, we decided with friends that we need to record such videos more often for you our favorite fans . With me in this video take part Carolina and Marina , I asked the girls to take out of the house denim things , Marina brought denim breeches light color , Carolina denim shorts dark color, and I wore jeans light color . First, we take turns posing for you in denim things take different poses, showing you their white clean ass, after the demonstration, we take turns pooping and piss in denim things on our feet stick urine, leaving wet traces on denim things, we shoot in denim shit, then remove them and show you what we have in the inside of denim things and their dirty After the demonstration, we put our denim things back on our dirty Asses and pose for you already in dirty things . We decided to arrange a very hot jeans show for you
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0467.mp4
    File Size : 1411.17 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:32
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0467.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- OMG I poop in my white panties

Scatshop.com- OMG I poop in my white panties

Description:
    Hi, guys Im glad and excited you are here. Ok, what you about to see in this video? Well, first I am wearing little black dress, high heels and transparent white panties. I am showing my ass and then I do panty poop. Oh, yes The warm shit comes out of my ass straight into panties. I start play with my shit, put finger in my shitty ass. I smear it over my ass, pussy and face as well. The smell was so good so I couldnt resist of doing so. I take off panties and continue to please myself. Even my pussy got wet. In the end I put these dirty panties back. Thats so sensual right? If you like it please support me. Your support is my motivation
    xoxo
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-vid-linda-panty-poop.mp4
    File Size : 481.07 MB
    Duration : 00:08:06
    Video : AVC, 7 974 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    3-vid-linda-panty-poop.mp4 - 481.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop with me with bonus poop play orgasms

Scatshop.com- Poop with me with bonus poop play orgasms

Description:
    Extended version (21 mins instead of 14) of Poop with me, Cmon I want you to poop with me or watch the NON extended version here- https:http://www.scatshop.comshoptoiletsla...p-with-me-cmon
    This extended versions in includes more poop in pussy play up close turds and orgasms, plus the below.
    I wear my polkadot coloured thong and move it to the side as I shit on my hand. I pee first on the floor. Before I feel my poop coming, I tell you that I want you to shit too and I tell you when I am close near to pooping myself. As a constipated girlyou may get turned on from me trying to push my turds out. What a relief . WOW theres much shit that keeps coming out in shapes of balls that fill up both of my hands AND the floor. The video finishes with me showing you the close ups as usual before rubbing shit on my pussy and cum
    Want to to know the consistency I like? Well its this poo in this vid so watch to find out. Can we poop at the same time?
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Poop-with-me-with-bonus-poop-play-orgasms-.mp4
    File Size : 531.2 MB
    Duration : 00:21:16
    Video : AVC, 3 331 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Poop-with-me-with-bonus-poop-play-orgasms-.mp4 - 531.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit and piss in our bras

Scatshop.com- Shit and piss in our bras

Description:
    In this video , we take turns caressing each others Breasts nipples take off each others bras and fill them with shit and urine and again put back on the chest , after our Breasts in shit we again remove from each others bras and caress the already dirty from shit Breasts, lick shit from the chest . We decided to record this video for you we like to play with shit and smear each other by shit to smell it and , we love to experiment like this , we shit each other, which I shit and piss in a bra Carolina , then we are his Alice dress up Carolina on the chest , Carolina shit in panties Alice , and we again Alice put the bra on his chest , and Alice fills with shit and piss my bra and Teens wearing it on my chest , we caress each others Breasts when she is clean and after wearing a bra filled with shit and urine we lick shit and try to excite each other , after all this, we smear the dermo on the Breasts and show you their Tits all in shit.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7326-2.mp4
    File Size : 1531.11 MB
    Duration : 00:15:47

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN7326-2.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

Scatshop.com- Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

Description:
    Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
    That was extra messy So much fun
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : D7194F04-132F-46CC-92A9-2510BC8E53F9.mp4
    File Size : 1524.15 MB
    Duration : 00:33:05
    Video : AVC, 6 302 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    D7194F04-132F-46CC-92A9-2510BC8E53F9.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fun and Sexy SKYPE Shit

Scatshop.com- Fun and Sexy SKYPE Shit

Description:
    This is my first time ever pooping on Skype for a big fan of mine It was so fun to talk to him for a while and then hear him get excited with anticipation when I told him I finally had to shit :O)
    There is quite a bit of conversation in this clip, plus I show him some of my special art LOL. I also drink a cup of coffee to try to get the poop to come out finally.. but then the shitting scene is so hot as I stand up and give him that big virtual dump Plus it was a really bad stinker and I tell my fan how bad it is hehehe.
    Priced a bit lower as there is some talking (mostly him asking about me and me answering) leading up to the poop scene.
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : skypeshit.mp4
    File Size : 110.51 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09
    Video : AVC, 2 024 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    skypeshit.mp4 - 110.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- really close to my poop

Scatshop.com- really close to my poop

Description:
    I just need go to the toilet very fast. I am texting with some of my fan He is so nice and he is huge fan of my toilet clips. I recorded this for him in close up and send.He is happy and horny also.
    You can see this regular clip and record for fan-really close to my poop.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e197.mp4
    File Size : 596.96 MB
    Duration : 00:07:04
    Video : AVC, 11.5 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    e197.mp4 - 597.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Our new adventures in jeans

Scatshop.com- Our new adventures in jeans

Description:
    You like watching me and my girlfriend shit and piss in your jeans , show you my wet pee jeans , take them off and show you my dirty ass and jeans , then again put the jeans back on your dirty ass from Govan pose for you and then show you my dirty ass . But about all under the order . I Carolina and Alice dressed jeans and went into the room , we first start posing for you in jeans , get cancer and each of us take turns their jeans and shows you his ass and clean jeans . After that we put his jeans back on your Asses and organize a demonstration jeans , Alice first shows you his jeans she walks in jeans across the room , then I walk around the room , and behind us Carolina . Then Carolina gets cancer on his knees and starts filling her pants with piss and shit , feet Carolina drains urine leaving its traces on my jeans Carolina , after Carolina it was my turn, I also got on my knees and started to piss and shit in my jeans , as my jeans are traces of urine on my feet dripping urine , and leaves traces on my jeans . Behind me came the turn of Alice , Alice on her feet filled my jeans with piss and shit , feet Alice drains urine into her jeans very large number of traces of urine . After we have filled jeans with shit and piss we take turns taking off our jeans and showing you our dirty Asses and dirty jeans from the inside . But its not like were all walking around the room with dirty Asses . We arrange for you a very hot show in jeans . If you like to watch how girls shit and piss in jeans as in their legs, dripping urine , we will remove your jeans and show you my dirty shit jeans, ass this video is for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7325.mp4
    File Size : 1425.71 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN7325.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Spread Hairy Pussy Fucking with Enema

Scatshop.com- Spread Hairy Pussy Fucking with Enema

Description:
    Abigail Dupree couldnt get any more cute with her hairy pussy and pink hair filling up her pretty pink ass hole with an enema. She fills it to the brim and then fucks her tight spread pussy with a fleshy dildo till she cant hold it any longer. She then releases her load into an old school bed pan. All clean for some anal fucking now.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HowAbout-GoodOldFashionShowPGADildoFuckWithEnema_1.mp4
    File Size : 900.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:04
    Video : AVC, 9 431 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    HowAbout-GoodOldFashionShowPGADildoFuckWithEnema_1.mp4 - 900.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- A Collection Of Shits

Scatshop.com- A Collection Of Shits

Description:
    I want you to watch me poop Watch as my tight little asshole slowly opens up and a huge brown turd pushes its way out My hole stretches wider and wider as my shit slides out of my poop chute. Listen to me grunt as I struggle to shit and then moan in relief as my turd finally makes its way out I flex my shithole so it looks like I am blowing you kisses with my hole
    Now watch me shit over and over and over again Watch me push out load after load I want you to see how every load is different but beautiful in its own way Please watch me shit It turns me on so much knowing you are watching all these turds come out of my shithole
    Enjoy
    Scat 366-A Collection Of Shits
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : collectionofshits.mp4
    File Size : 706.06 MB
    Duration : 00:09:39
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS