Page 3027 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 20272527292729773017302530263027302830293037307731273527 ... LastLast
Results 30,261 to 30,270 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- BBW Winking, Farting and Pooping

- BBW Winking, Farting and Pooping

Description:
    I know that you addicted to my ass and your cock is hard Youre dirty and want to see me fart and poop dont you? Teasing you before I go to the toilet with asshole winking I finally sit down and let out some farts and big logs. I know it looks so good you want to clean me up. I bet you even want to taste it.
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31220.mp4
    File Size : 1835.99 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:15:50
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sdiyamovs9oz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Turds Turds and more Turds

- Turds Turds and more Turds

Description:
    This one, I knew was going to be big but i never thought it would be this big I thought it wasnt ever going to stop. XOXOXOXO
    Model:
    FoxyJ
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20151107_131902.mp4
    File Size : 133.96 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:05
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.605 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ef6r3tsj5jqr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Shit and Smear 2

- Shit and Smear 2

Description:
    I truly love shitting on the floor and playing with it, and I love you guys watching me do it. In this short film I shit on the bathroom floor, smear it all over my ass, and ever push it back into my hole.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shit-and-smear-2.mp4
    File Size : 452.64 MB
    Duration : 00:04:00
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6u803t8y78id

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Long period shit

- Long period shit

Description:
    Usually I did huge poops during period. This time was the same.
    This shit was very long and I did it a few minutes.
    A lot of red and brown mess
    Model:
    BibiStar
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : bibistar-20.mp4
    File Size : 191.16 MB
    Duration : 00:06:30
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.861 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 98.9 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tcqgrdconqvt

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- FIRST time EATING my SHIT (rear view)

- FIRST time EATING my SHIT (rear view)

Description:
    First time EATING my SHIT (Rear View)
    --NEW TOP CLIP--.. My boyfriend decided to not do anything special for my birthday and bailed on our plans so I decided to make it special in my own way And I wanted him to share it with me. A nice long call of duty session With his nose wedged straight up my crack. This is what all you men deserve when you dont treat your women right.. A nice lesson, beneath us. I set up the hand made smother bench I had ordered specifically for his humiliation and strap him in tight. Its going to be a long night, and I dont need my chair running away from me do I? Wearing my new lingerie I ordered for the party I was going to attend that night.. I lowered my ass directly onto his nose. Ahh thats it. Sniff boy this is where youll be getting your air for the rest of the night. Straight from my asshole.. And I dont just mean the air around it.. I wont be moving from this spot. So if I have to fart? You get that air too. And Ill be making sure every ounce of it goes into your nose so I dont have to smell any of that nastiness. Got it? Good. And Im sure youll be in luck for some extra air, Ive intentionally loaded up on broccoli and cottage cheese, with a few cream cheese bagels as a desert about an hour ago. The perfect combination to set off my lactose intolerance.. I didnt plan on you enjoying this night with me baby And yep I was right Here comes the first one PFFRRTT.. OOOH straight down his nose like a funnel. Im sure that has to burn. Just wait, every time I eat cottage cheese I get the NASTIEST wet farts.. Im not even sure I can call them farts.. But you can take it.. Not like you have a choice, youre my chair tonight bitch. Haha its funny knowing some of these people have no idea the girl they keep getting killed by is literally smothering someones nose inside her butthole blowing hot farts straight into their lungs. If they only knew. I play game after game dumping fart after fart into his nose while they just get messier and messier, his nose has to be getting full.. I almost feel bad.. So maybe Ill let him cum.. I untie his hands and pull his dick out and suck on it a little just to tease him, he thinks hes going to get a blow job How fucking wrong he Is, if he wants to cum. Hes going to have to do it with his nose wedged in my dirty ass while I fill his lungs up like a hot ballon After releasing him, the true nature behind the farts getting increasingly wet exposed itself.. I now needed a toilet while I played. Without saying anything I strapped him down with even more security to ensure he could not escape, let a few fresh ones flow into his mouth and he asks me if I was going to sh*t.. Haha oh yes, open wide baby boy. A monster filled his mouth beyond capacity as I sat straight back down smashing it, filling his cheeks entirely and trapping it inside with my ass stuck to his face like glue while he smothered and chewed.. Farting from time to time directly into his mouth that was already full of my sht, even adding to it. 15 minutes and 6 pairs of latex gloves later, putting anything that fell out, back in his mouth.. There was nothing left of it. Hahaha good boy How much more pathetic can you be, being so owned by a girl that she just sits on your face like a toilet seat and pushes her sht straight down your throat like youre not even there. Youre just her personal full use toilet. The highest form of domination and humiliation at its finest. Maybe next time Ill hold it in for an entire week and see how he handles that one..
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : GGREAR.avi
    File Size : 991.89 MB
    Duration : 00:30:53
    Video : AVC, 4 224 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ql4hhct3u3ma

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Dirty Talk Thong Poo

- Dirty Talk Thong Poo

Description:
    Shaking my ass, talking dirty, posing and then squatting to poop in my white thong. Afterwards I show you my poo and poop stained thong, shake my ass some more and finger my poo filled booty hole
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : thong.mp4
    File Size : 170.29 MB
    Duration : 00:03:41
    Video : AVC, 6 259 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ft6go0qoh7pk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Playing With Food Scat Pt 2

- Playing With Food Scat Pt 2

Description:
    I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. So turned on I wanted to see how a snickers would feel. I was so horny after smearing my hot shit an fucking my ass with all that food I got out my big glass dildo and fucking my shitty ass so deep an hard I came so much I didnt want to stop. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Playing-with-food-scat-pt-2.mp4
    File Size : 1558.3 MB
    Duration : 00:13:57
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 212 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d8i3mvso07lk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Sunday scat

- Sunday scat

Description:
    Sumday morning scat play, enjoy
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-1.mp4
    File Size : 233.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:31
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 28.249 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k8mp65nxrmhu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- dump aftermath 2 burger edition

- dump aftermath 2 burger edition

Description:
    watch as mariah squats down with newly painted nails , as her thick pawg ass and tight hole spreads open for one of her bigger shits in her videos as of late she then picks it up and gives it a good examine, sniff and squeeze. in the wrappers she ate of course
    Model:
    mariahmercy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pt2pooping.mp4
    File Size : 516.68 MB
    Duration : 00:04:54
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 29.791 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1t7yoeg88ghs

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Massive EFRO Collection

- Massive EFRO Collection

Description:
    So much shit Watch my pretty little butthole open time and time again So many loads pour out of my ass Some big wet loads, some smaller turds, but all of it is my amazing smelly shit
    Check out this AMAZING EFRO Collection video This one includes the amazing shit on top of the 19 load shit mountain and the shit from the double shitting video AND SO MANY MORE
    Do you love to watch cute girls strain to push out their shit? Do you love seeing those dark little holes open up? Does it turn you on to see the head of a turd slowly start to emerge? Does it put you over the edge to see that shit fall out of a nice big sexy ass?
    Check out this sexy EFRO collection video
    Enjoy
    Exclusive
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : efromassivecollection.mp4
    File Size : 900.09 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43