Page 2830 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 183023302730278028202828282928302831283228402880293033303830 ... LastLast
Results 28,291 to 28,300 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Paper 8: Ass Re-Orientation Complete

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Paper 8: Ass Re-Orientation Complete

Description:
    Princess Veronica Valentine and Mistress Sailor Luna are now in the final stages of their slaves Ass Re-Orientation training, attempting to focus his sexuality completely on their assholes via Pavlovian conditioning. The final stage is learning to clean and get excited by their dirty assholes after theyve been using them. Mistress Luna announces this as Princess Valentine waits patiently, telling him Youre going to clean up ALL my mess, and I want your dick to get hard for me while you clean it up
    She slowly opens Her cherry ass, revealing the smeared mess inside. With Her cheeks spread wide open, She lowers Her filthy rosebud directly onto the slaves mouth. The slave lets loose with a genuine scream of humiliation and disgust as he realizes what he is being forced to do. For his efforts he gets a reprimand and a nice tap on the balls with the rattan cane. He has no choice but to lick Her clean, and he grudgingly does, amid retching, gags and crying. He is so broken that he eventually is licking up Her waste like hes eating a chocolate ice cream cone.
    Next up is Mistress Luna, who announces that She has to move Her bowels and will have a clean up job for the slave. When She returns, She announces that She accidentally got some on Her fingers, and makes the slave carefully lick and suck each one clean. She then spreads open Her magnificent ass, revealing a filthy, caviar coated anus. Princess Valentine tells the slave Youre going to eat up everylastpiece from Her ass. She drops Her anus completely on top of the slaves mouth, and despite his pleadings, forces him to clean every delicious morsel. Spreading Her cheeks wide so Princess Valentine can audit the job. Finally, after the slave has finished, he is allowed to recover for a short time until his full toilet training starts. What a lucky slave.
    Dont forget to check out our other Human Toilet Paper Videos
    Model:
    kinkpeek
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HTP-8-Ass-Re-Orientation-Complete-1.mp4
    File Size : 1337.62 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:19
    Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fxggykypah5e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Took 4 min shitting from start to finish

Scatshop.com- Took 4 min shitting from start to finish

Description:
    You guys really seem to like the videos that I took my sweet as time.
    Well that one I took 2 min and I thought that was pushing for me but I challenged myself even more and Now I took 4 min from the start to finish.
    It Looks like I shit bigger than usual and maybe the holding hd something to do with it? What do you think?
    Anyhow big shits are always satisfactory, I love feeling and seeing them

Length: 7:13s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 785 MB

1 review for Took 4 min shitting from start to finish

Rated 5 out of 5
    Model:
    Marinayam19
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-40.mov
    File Size : 784.58 MB
    Duration : 00:07:12
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4xallt6ckfce

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sometimes I shit without getting of bed

Scatshop.com- Sometimes I shit without getting of bed

Description:
    Sometimes I dont want to get up from the couch, I want to lie down, sleep, soak up, read. Fuck, but I want take a shit but it doesnt matter. I can take a shit without getting up, right on the bed, just need relax sphincter and shit will flow out of ass itself. And then what? And then slave will come crawling and removes it, or best of all, eat it to the last bite. Do you want to be such a shit-eating slave?
    1. How wonderful to shit everywhere you want
    Im shitting all day today. When I woke up early in the morning, I realized that I would not have time to get out of bed and run to the toilet. Well, Ill take a shit in the bed. Hanging my ass over the edge, I took a shit and happily fell back to sleep. Later few hours later I got out of bed and I feel like I want to shit again. This time I sat down on my favorite red toilet and diarrhea came out of my ass. And in the evening, already late, I again felt movement in my stomach. I sprawled in the middle of the room and took a shit on the floor. How wonderful and nice to shit everywhere you want without hesitation
    2. Quick shit upside down
    I barely had time run to bed and lift my legs when the morning shit poured out of my ass. This happens quite often. After breakfast, I immediately start want to shit and only have time running to the toilet or press my ass to the mouth of toilet slave. Look at the soft, warm, fragrant shit today. Do you want taste it?
    3. How nice shitting in bed reading book
    I didnt want get out of bed this morning. I wanted relax, read my favorite book, but my ass decided on its otherwise, it wanted shitting. I will not hesitate immediately putting cork in ass. Unfortunately, cork in my ass had the opposite effect and I wanted shitting even more. Well, shitting means shitting. Shit slowly squeezed out the cork and started seep more and more out of the ass like a brown smelly snake. I thought I was finish shitting and decided to clean my anus with longer strap-on, but it made even more shit come out of my ass. But, I likes it, its so nice shitting without getting out of bed, reading favorite book. And shit, shit the slave will clean up and eat, not to disappear in vain shit

Length: 17:41s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 747 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sometimes-I-shit-without-getting-of-bed.mp4
    File Size : 747.08 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:41
    Video : AVC, 5 708 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fm4oy9qirfke

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sweet Nasty Bundle

Scatshop.com- Sweet Nasty Bundle

Description:
    Save 30% off with this nasty bundle Original value $36 for these classic clips Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring my hot, steamy shit (4K versions of these videos are available with the original listings)
    1) Slow Pushed Poop &amp Pre-Poop Farts
    Dirty talking you through my need to poop, how it feels when that log is trapped inside me and how badly it wants to come out I wiggle my hips a little, showing off my full bubble butt, and tell you Im actually feeling a little gassy, too I let out some LOUD, stinky pre-poop farts before savoring the sensation of pushing my thick turd out my butt and all over my thighs. Ooh, this poop really stinks
    I tease you, before showing you my turd up close and showing off my poop-smeared ass and thighs Dont you wanna fuck this scat slut from behind through her filthy asshole? Dont you wanna do me right above my stinky shit pile? Go on, why dont you lick me clean while youre at it too, you perv &lt3
    2) Bending Over and Letting It All Out
    4 good old fashioned poops, just bending over and letting it all out &lt3 Grunting and soft moans of pleasure while I push them all out my tight, cute little butthole and then zoom on in with those close-ups of my thick turds that I know you love so much Each poop is different, some of them push nice and slow and hard out of my ass, or burst outta my hole in pieces and chunks, some fall and push out my pussy juices all over, or come out SUPER long, thick, and oozingly slow.
    3) 4 Dumps 4 You
    Shitting compilation, four dumping sessions &lt3 Watch me shit over and over, and over again
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-4dumps4you.mp4
    File Size : 159.26 MB
    Duration : 00:05:33
    Video : AVC, 3 845 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aino5zwrcup7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Favorite Jeans Pooping

Scatshop.com- Favorite Jeans Pooping

Description:
    I love my light blue jeans so much and I love to poop in them. I do it always with pleasure and sexy. I am in beautiful light blue jeans with bare chested and beautiful bare feet. Look at my ass. I decorate jeans with my creamy shit. Admire and fantasize. I know that you love my beautiful nice creamy ass. Lick my shit straight out of my jeans. I know you love it. This video is perfect from start to finish. Enjoy your viewing

Length: 9:10s Resolution: 2560x1440Download Format: mp4File Size: 1017 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 127210.mp4
    File Size : 1017.32 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:09:10
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r4d1olh4704c

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Olga and Yana in pose 69

Scatshop.com- Olga and Yana in pose 69

Description:
    In this video you will see Olga and Yana in position 69. The girls decided to make cunnilingus to each other and take shit in their mouths. Olga was downstairs so she opened her mouth first and took the poop right into her mouth. There was so much of it that Olga could not swallow everything at once. Yana then even sat down on Olgas face and smeared the poop all over her face. Then Yana also ate Olgas shit. She also licked her dirty ass. Friends love very dirty games and whenever possible they shoot videos in this style in order to get even more pleasure from the thought that you are with us and look at us

Length: 8:05s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mpeg4File Size: 496 MB

1 review for Olga and Yana in pose 69

Rated 5 out of 5
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0050-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 495.52 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 367 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/avq81oei8xas

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit In Colored Pantyhose And Shorts Compilation

Scatshop.com- Shit In Colored Pantyhose And Shorts Compilation

Description:
    Hello dear friends. In this video we present you a compilation video of us pissing and fucking in our colored tights and then into shorts. Yana, Alice and Karolina put on nylon colored tights and filled them with their shit and piss. We posed and then shit in tights. Then we were in our colored shorts, we also posed and showed ourselves in dry shorts, and then we gave a shit in the shorts and showed you how our shorts fill up with shit and how it falls out of our shorts and flows down our legs. We also showed our dirty asses. And they moved them. to show you how poop got dirty on our asses and how they stick together inside

Length: 14:29s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mpeg4File Size: 882 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6946-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 882.25 MB
    Duration : 00:14:28
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 319 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0synlpk1z3y9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I did it on the bike

Scatshop.com- I did it on the bike

Description:
    I got a cute little pink bike, and I thought what would be cuter?
    So if course I peed and shit on it
    From adjusting the bike to shitting, enjoy the whole video

Length: 5:22s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 581 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    Marinayam19
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7834.mov
    File Size : 581.29 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/srop0ya6vuur

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ebony panty pooping, eating, smearing

Scatshop.com- Ebony panty pooping, eating, smearing

Description:
    This has it all I get more and more naughty The taste of shit is AWESOME

Length: 5:33s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 616 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    Ebony_Princess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210107_153939.mp4
    File Size : 615.73 MB
    Duration : 00:05:33
    Video : HEVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.924 FPS
    Audio : AAC (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n3nbzykcmxx3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lady Darlin pissing and shiting in nature

Scatshop.com- Lady Darlin pissing and shiting in nature

Description:
    Lady Darlin take her toilet slave and they go out for a picnic. A shitty picnic, or maybe better, a kaviar picnic. They play with each other, sucking pussy, ass sucking, cock sucking and piss drinking. Also shit on slave mouth and humiliation. All right in nature
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lady-Darlin-pissing-and-shiting-in-nature.mp4
    File Size : 213.29 MB
    Duration : 00:08:40
    Video : AVC, 3 305 kb/s, 23.942 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: