Page 1928 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 92814281828187819181926192719281929193019381978202824282928 ... LastLast
Results 19,271 to 19,280 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sink Poop!

Scatshop.com- Sink Poop!

Description:
    hard poop in the sink ?
    Model:
    Tegan
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MP42.mp4
    File Size : 72.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:48
    Video : AVC, 5 353 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/02fzke798egv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Facesitting Gone Wrong

Scatshop.com- Facesitting Gone Wrong

Description:
    Start the clip where youre both with me and talk about the double facesitting session Ive booked with the two of you. Mention that its my first time so youll both take it easy on me. Youre both wearing lace style lingerie. Then laugh and throw me to the ground.Film the clip pov where Im looking up at you. You have Nicole sit on my face first with her ass directly in my face (the camera). Talk about how you both had something extra in mind for this clip but were just waiting for a newbie as you wanted to make the struggling as authentic as possible.
    Im struggling at first just from the smell of Nicoles ass. You both laugh and say its about to get a lot worseyou have something really special in mind.Mention about all the Mexican food youve eaten and how bad the gas is that you both get. Mention that Im struggling to get away at this point as you both laugh at me. Tell me that I must have figured out your ulterior motive to taking me on as a new client. Have Nicole lean over to one side and rip a huge fart in my face with both of you laughing. Laugh at me gagging from the fart. Nicole tells me that her worst fart was from Mexican food. Have her describe the smell, laugh, and then she tells me that shes going to try and set a record for the worst smelling farts!
    She farts on me a few more times with both of you telling me about the smells of each and laughing saying that this might be my first and only session.,You tell me that its your turn now and that your farts make people who like smelling farts gag all the time! Tell me that your clips sell better when the slave is really suffering so thats why you decided not to mention the farting part. You tell me that your farts are awful today and you almost feel sorry for me. You sit on my face with your ass away and fart. After each fart make comments about how horrible it smells and tell me to try to now throw up from the gas! Tell me about your worst sour milk smelling fart and that you think you just made a fart smell exactly like that! Laugh at me as I try and tap out and tell me no matter what, youre not getting off-keep farting.At one point ask me if I would like to breathe some fresh air you sit up and nicole sits on my face and farts right away with both of you laughing.Have Nicole remove her underwear and say something like, time to really suffer. Have her sit on my face and fart nude. She tells me her farts are the absolute worst today! She says maybe even worse than yours! She tells you that she wants to take advantage of these awful farts and asks you to force my nose right up her asshole
    You force my face deep into her ass and moments later she farts.you both laugh and then you tell me its your turn. You do the same.Both of you laugh and tell me whose fart was worse..Tell me its time for the worst possible punishment.your both going to fart in my face at the same timeand not get off till the smell is completely gone. Mention how much Im struggling and begging for it not to happen. Laugh at me and and tell me no slave has ever been able to make it through this without You both sit nude on my face as fart away. the clip ends after a few double ass farts.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 00239-Copy.wmv
    File Size : 459.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:55
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 381 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q5075qvms0qx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Taste My Shit Toilet Slave!

Scatshop.com- Taste My Shit_Toilet Slave!

Description:
    Youre gonna eat my shit tonight, toilet! I start by displaying my new red hot crotchless panties, sitting on your face and making you lick my luscious cunt lips, showing off how plump my pierced pussy is. Im desperate to shit to be honest, I can barely hold back as I poop in a clear container right above you and finger my filthy shitter and fart in your face mmm, all my shit smells sooo good while I do this! I decide to show it to you and tease youand feed it to you! You only get to eat a few bites tonight, slave, Ill be saving the rest to feed you tomorrow. but before then, the smell is just too appetitzing-Ive GOT to taste it myself! Mmmm, my shit is sweet tonight and you can see all the food I ate in it delicious <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-toiletslaveshittaste.mp4
    File Size : 382.05 MB
    Duration : 00:08:03
    Video : AVC, 6 456 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wvafltvuuyiv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Unique Lovelys Puke Job

Scatshop.com- Unique Lovelys Puke Job

Description:
    When I picked up Unique she was eating an egg sandwichShe said hey, i gotta have something to puke up on your dick right".She let me ram my bbc down her throat and empty her stomach all over my cock. When she ran out of food she put a chewed banana and my dick in her mouth at the same time, never felt anything like it lol When her nose got stopped up she said no problem", held one nostril closed and snotted it all on my dick. This scene was EPIC.
    Model:
    jigglis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Unique-Lovely_s-Egg-Sandwich-Puke-Job-1.wmv
    File Size : 1008.24 MB
    Duration : 00:22:19
    Video : VC-1, 6 099 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mahkmh0d6f18

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop on a plate (My first clip!)

Scatshop.com- Poop on a plate (My first clip!)

Description:
    I could barely hold this one in!
    Model:
    Tegan
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20150407132728.mp4
    File Size : 157.52 MB
    Duration : 00:02:47
    Video : AVC, 7 713 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gyttyv8535nl

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- CUMMING and SUCKING this Tasty TURD

Scatshop.com- CUMMING and SUCKING this Tasty TURD

Description:
    So, Ive got this secret you know how shy I get when you ask me what I REALLY like? Well Ive decided Im finally going to show you I hope you dont get scared and run away ok, just sit back and watch me, alright? I promise, its a surprise just hold on, while I pull down my jeans and poop, right in front of you!! :3 OMG, I cant believe I just did that~! Im so embarrassed, but, also. so horny.
    I get down on the floor next to my turd I cant help myself.. babe, let me show you what I like-I like it DIRTY. I pick up my turd and tell you how much I love the texture, the smell and the taste of my shit. I lick it and suck it off right in front of you while I touch myself, getting closer and closer til I cum, sucking off my shit I tease you dont you wish this turd was your cock? Do you want to shit in my mouth next time? Its so good, babe, so sweet and delicious tonight cmon dont you want a lick, too?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-cummingandsuckingmytastyturd.mp4
    File Size : 372.51 MB
    Duration : 00:10:33
    Video : AVC, 4 763 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/93r7nzazf8wl

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Smelly Shit Amateur

Scatshop.com- Smelly Shit Amateur

Description:
    Mistress Annabelle conducts a session for her toilet slave. She kicks the slave to lick her shoes and heels. As far as the slave thoroughly cleans the shoes, she encourages him with spit and shakes the ashes on the slaves mouth. After cleaning shoes with the tongue of a slave, Mistress sits on his face. Making the slave to lick her wet pussy, swell with thrill. After licking she pisses into the slaves mouth. She fills the slaves mouth with sweet drops and makes him swallow. Then toilet slave carefully licks beautiful ass hole. The ass sphincter of the lady is relaxed and she is ready to give a big portion of shit into the slave mouth. Now slave should serve as a full toilet for Mistress Annabelle.
    Mistress sits over the slave and orders him to lick her ass and begins to shit in the wide open mouth. She gave out a huge pile of fresh tasty shit. In the process of shit, you can see a smirk and pleasure on the face of Mistress Annabelle. The shooting was conducted under bright light and in excellent quality. She is really beautiful and loves a lot of shit in the mouth. So the mouth of a slave is filled her sweet shit. Now Mistress Annabelles submissive slave toilet should swallow and eat wonderful shit. He enjoys the taste and aroma from her asshole. She puts on gloves and pushes all the shit into him mouth. Lick and suck every finger in my shit, open your throat and swallow my spits, stupid slave-she orders. She wipes her shitty ass after the toilet and puts toilet paper in the slave mouth. Are you happy now, my toilet? You are now my personal toilet, I will use your mouth always and this is your fate for the rest of your life, dirty slut.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 220417.mp4
    File Size : 871.32 MB
    Duration : 00:14:58
    Video : AVC, 7 939 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p7wel743f0au

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- So Desperate Just Cant Stop Pooping!

Scatshop.com- So Desperate Just Cant Stop Pooping!

Description:
    Not feeling so hot so i make a desperate rush to the toilet, pull my jeans down right in time to aim my cute little butt over the toilet and let go of one really big soft nasty poo and pee, show you what i have done to the toilet and right when i think that i am done pooping i feel some more start to creep out from between my butt cheeks, so i sit down quicky on the toilet seat to finish relieving myself a few more times. afterwards my stomach finally felt so much better!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : not-so-hot.mp4
    File Size : 237.09 MB
    Duration : 00:03:31
    Video : AVC, 9 199 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4iwrntqsicvf

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Tasting My Wet Shit Snake

Scatshop.com- Tasting My Wet Shit Snake

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    My roommates are just outside the bathroom, so I sneak in a hot shitty smear before jumping in the shower. I touch myself and wink my open asshole at you, then get down on the floor and spread my legs as I shit a nice long snake of a turd onto the floor while peeing, then grab a wet piece and smear it over my ass cheeks and my tits. I show you my turd pile before I enjoy tasting my shit while making eye contact with you through my sexy mask. Then I pull my cheeks apart and show you how hot and messy I am, mmm~
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-smearingwetshitsnake.mp4
    File Size : 197 MB
    Duration : 00:04:32
    Video : AVC, 5 872 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0gqgvlfh4w2j

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pooping Quickly While Families Around!

Scatshop.com- Pooping Quickly While Families Around!

Description:
    Come watch me as I nervously take a poo while families in the next room!
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pooping-Quickly-While-Families-Around.mp4
    File Size : 485.87 MB
    Duration : 00:03:28
    Video : AVC, 19.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: