Page 102 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I dance in sexy underwear, show hot striptease, poop, show my huge poo and dirty ass and long smear shit on my sexy body
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me do my most extreme video so far I push out a huge shit and you wat my arsehole open
    I lick, suck my shit like i do a cock then chew it..
    I Then smear it all over my body, face and hair and lick my shit and chew it some more
    Very Kinky
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 14 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me with the same pink soiled pants on still filled with scat, still wet with pee and wet with shit.
    I wear pink leggings and pee into them before before pulling them down and showing you the shit from yesturday inside i move all the shit to the front to make room for today warm fresh load
    I bend over and fill my pants and rub my bulge before smearing my arse and pushing out some more shit i then show you my two loads of scat inside my pink pants
    You know where this is going to go right? Right back on im going to keep my arse smeared with scat and my soiled panties on then await part 3 where i get even more kinky ��
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my fans asked for some of my delicious poo brownies so of course I had to oblige! Come watch me take a very big shit into a bowl and proceed to add it to the rest of the ingredientswhat comes out of the oven is the most delicious poo brownies youve ever dreamed of tasting! I order him to eat every crumb and of course, he loved it!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me looking out my back window pushing a Dookie out on the washroom floor with a huge piss!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 28.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

At the beginning I tease you showing my ass, and body, Im fully naked. You can see my firm tits and perfect ass.. I held my poo for 3 days before this video. Was too much for my petite body ? I prepared a plate and making big, long tasty and smelly poo on it and peeing too. I got some mixed poop with pee ? Then I finished shitting sit on a plate what is full of POO, and make my bum very messy and smearing it to make bigger mess. And showing you into the cam ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The prisoner is locked in his cell until the mistress warden begins her schedule of punishment. With the prisoners hands tied, she orders him to open his mouth. She squats over him and delivers him with fresh shit which is just like a chocolate moose although much sweeter. He is encouraged to consume all of her delights to repent for his sins.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 21 min 4 s
    Resolution: 352 x 480
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This movie for fans of Enemas , in the video I poured in my ass 2 litres of milk , andm a fountain of milk with shit . In this video clip I not only do an enema and out of my ass gases . Love something hot and extreme . Are there any of you willing to try my milkshake out of my ass , I do it diligently ! All who are interested in my videos please write in private messages on the website .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tina Blade is visiting me, and it has been a while since she had a toilet slave at her disposal. So I thought I'd remind her a little bit. ��
    I have a new slave who I only want to use as a toilet, this is all he is to me! So I tell him his destiny is decided, and that he need to lay on the floor. I am a strong and powerful woman, so he should expect my pee to be likewise.
    I pee a really lot, but he keep missing my stream, and needless to say I am not happy about this! So I push some really hard stream in his loser face. But ohh! look what happened! A poop just landed on his chest.
    I tell him to take the shit on his chest, and eat it. He is too much of a pussy to say no to me anyway.
    After this I have him clean my asshole, and lick whatever piss is left on the floor. I take a shower while Tina make him get every drop from the floor.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The morning was a bit wet,My horny cunt says do it to meI say yes, Ill take my dildo and Ill fuck my ass.
    I pull out and see the shit on my robe, I have to lick my shit I like..Excitement is graduating and I have to masturbate
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile