Page 3564 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2564306434643514355435623563356435653566357436143664 ... LastLast
Results 35,631 to 35,640 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Voyeur Poop-Tight Leggings on Boat

Scatshop.com- Voyeur Poop-Tight Leggings on Boat

Description:
    (Full HD Video-1080p60fps)
    Heres a little something different for you Welcome to my bathroom on this boat-notice the porthole in the background? Whats great about this, you might ask? Well, the toilet has the option to add water before you use itor not. Leading to a great, undiluted after shot for the close-up of my pile of poop filling up the toilet bowl
    I walk into the bathroom wearing tight black leggings, a soft knitted sweater and my favorite scarf. I shimmy my pants down to reveal my silky pale pink panties-absolutely adorable on me. Then I sit down and relieve myself. I had been waiting all morning. I fill the bowl up with a big pile of messy shit, sure to show it to you up close after Im done. Hope you enjoy watching this private part of my morning routine &lt3 xoxo
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cute-dressed-plain-boat-toilet-poop-HB.wmv
    File Size : 200.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:58
    Video : WMV1, 6 595 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    cute-dressed-plain-boat-toilet-poop-HB.wmv - 200.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Filthy anal 2

Scatshop.com- Filthy anal 2

Description:
    Since yall loved the first one so much we decided to make another one lol. This video is muchhhh longerrr and much more filthier with a lot of shit, pissing, farting and smearing. Make sure yall pull out your lotion for this one and enjoy the show of this filthy phat ass.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0557.mov
    File Size : 1988.38 MB
    Duration : 00:18:21
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_0557.mov - 1.9 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My big shit I swallow

Scatshop.com- My big shit I swallow

Description:
    .My shit is very tasty today, Im going to enjoy my big shit.Then vomit and enjoy again
    You will see that it is a real taste. Im very excited about my shit.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : eat-my-shit-full.mp4
    File Size : 639.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:43
    Video : AVC, 4 848 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    eat-my-shit-full.mp4 - 639.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My friend Merry has proved to be a dominatrix

Scatshop.com- My friend Merry has proved to be a dominatrix

Description:
    Has been shown that my girlfriend Merry is very versatile bitch.Today showed that it is very dominant and completely subordinating me for her pleasure.I was surprised at how it the dominant role natural for her.
    I had to drink her piss from her pussy and swallow the shit right out of her assThen he pulled out a dildo and started to fuck it up cunt.Suddenly she gave it to my mouth and made me vomit.Today I had to drink piss, shit eating and even swallow vomit. It was interesting and surprising afternoon.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop35.mp4
    File Size : 845.27 MB
    Duration : 00:13:26
    Video : AVC, 8 659 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop35.mp4 - 845.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Happy birthday Shit and earwax

Scatshop.com- Happy birthday Shit and earwax

Description:
    Happy birthday Shit and earwax Today our toilet slave has a birthday The girls decided to congratulate him and give him a shit-cake from 4 girls. And they also allowed us to taste the earwax of girls.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s139.mp4
    File Size : 1577.61 MB
    Duration : 00:30:40
    Video : AVC, 6 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    s139.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shh, Our Dirty Little Secret

Scatshop.com- Shh, Our Dirty Little Secret

Description:
    Getting horny and nasty in the bathroom here. I suck on the dildo all slobbery and wet, asking you to please fuck me in the ass. I straddle the toy all naked and let it slide into my ass. It gets shit smeared just how it should. Enjoying the smell and the sight, I begin to suck the dirty dildo. I gag on it and make an even bigger mess all over it. There is shit stuck in between my teeth, in my throat and on my nose. Its so cute. I know I am the perfect girl that you would want your parents to meet.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitgirl.mp4
    File Size : 587.26 MB
    Duration : 00:09:31
    Video : AVC, 8 513 kb/s, 29.662 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shitgirl.mp4 - 587.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Finger the poop out of me

Scatshop.com- Finger the poop out of me

Description:
    Oh, there you are Ive been looking for you What are you doing in the bathtub? Omg, have you been waiting in here this whole time, hoping no one sees you and gives you a free pee and poop show? Haha wow.. well, come to think of it, I do have to pee should I just pee right here next to you? Haha, ok, I hope no one catches us
    Let me give you a little striptease and show you how I clap my ass with no hands. Mmm, ready for me to pee next to you? Or on you, if you wanna feel my warm piss caress your cold skin? Mm, here we go.
    Oh, that feels so good. Ahh, now that my bladder is empty, I feel a little turned on I know I havent had my morning poop yet but Im really craving some anal play should I just go for it? Kinda curious just how much poop is in there.. maybe you can help me finger fuck my tight little asshole while I attempt to push my poop out?
    Yes? Really? Oh, wonderful, Im so excited
    Let me grab the lube and slowly spread it around the rim of my butthole. Oh my, its so tantalizing I cant resist any longer, I slowly slip one finger in and instantly feel my poop Oh my, well this is definitely a first I slip my finger out and check to see if any is on my finger. No luck. I slip my finger back in and start to wiggle my finger against my poop, feeling some of it go underneath my fingernail. Oh my, I did not expect to get this aroused but I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter with each insertion.
    While keeping my finger inside my ass, I start to push my shit out. Oh, what a weird feeling I can feel my poop becoming mushier inside of my ass as my finger mashes it up. I remove my finger and push some of the mushy poop out, then decide to see if I can take 2 fingers. I add more lube and slowly insert 2 fingers. Oh yes This feels so good I fuck my ass and push my poop at the same time, making my pussy drip. I start to really get into it, fucking my ass and pushing my poop out so good I end up cumming so incredibly hard
    Omg baby, that felt so fucking good But theres still a little bit more poop in me and then I need you to fill my empty ass up with your cum Oh yeah babe, fuck my ass hard and deep, just like that Fuck, oh yeah Harder, deeper Oh fuck, Cum in me babe Yesss Oh wow, Fuck you know just how I like it
    Model:
    TrixieSquirts
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2877.mov
    File Size : 1216.16 MB
    Duration : 00:17:28
    Video : HEVC, 9 473 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_2877.mov - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pooping In Heels

Scatshop.com- Pooping In Heels

Description:
    Watch me take a shit and pee in heels In this video not only do I spread my ass n shit but I also pee on on my turd Then with white glove I pick up my shit and mush it in my hands and smell it
    Model:
    DestinyRed
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_59481.mov
    File Size : 451.95 MB
    Duration : 00:03:41
    Video : AVC, 16.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 91.1 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_59481.mov - 452.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ashley Dobbs "Damn I Clogged the Toilet

Scatshop.com- Ashley Dobbs "Damn I Clogged the Toilet

Description:
    Ashley Dobbs is back with her 3rd clip for me. Once Again this veteran star put on a show Enjoy as she gives a great Front row seat to watch her spread her big ass and show off for you on the toilet Enjoy as she shows off her sexy outfit and big juicy tits and ass before sitting down to handle business Plenty of Grunts, Plops, and Strains Not to mention her sexy talking-pun intended Even when she thinks its over-even more Lawgs shot out So much so that she clogged up the bowl Yet another Splacktackular clip from Ms Dobbs
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ashley-Dobbs-122115.mp4
    File Size : 1323.08 MB
    Duration : 00:07:54
    Video : AVC, 23.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Ashley-Dobbs-122115.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My Personal Full Toilet

Scatshop.com- My Personal Full Toilet

Description:
    My personal slave is ready to serve his Mistress in the way that more than any other demonstrates his complete submission: used as a full toilet and eating his Mistresss shit. He must fulfill his duty I start by making him lick the soles of my expensive boots must use only his tongue woe to him if he ruins them with his teeth But now the time has come: I hear some rumbling in my tummy. I take off my panties and order him to open his mouth I squat on his face and fill his mouth with my shit. The consistency of my shit is ideal today: it is neither too hard nor too soft. I show his face to prove that his mouth is realy full of my shit. Good slave, you must ate everything
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 121211.mp4
    File Size : 1364.66 MB
    Duration : 00:12:10
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: