Page 1347 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 347847124712971337134513461347134813491357 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,470 of 13819

Thread: Nikkibenz.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Foot For HousePet (small) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Foot Foot For HousePet (small) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Hello little housepet . You look hungry , always waiting for my scraps like a good little pet aren't you ? Tonight there is no food for you , no left overs ,I'm just going to take pleasure on putting you on a diet and feeding you some cheese . Oh ! Cheese , sounds great ! No , no , no . I mean foot cheese . You are going to eat my foot scrappings and better still you're going to enjoy it you little freak . Because its a little piece of me inside of you . What more could you ask for , what a privilege !
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stilettos & Feet Tease - Rhiannon Reye - iwantclips

Stilettos & Feet Tease - Rhiannon Reye - iwantclips

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
    Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Adorable Agony - HentaiKitty - iwantclips

Adorable Agony - HentaiKitty - iwantclips

I want to show you something Step-Daddy, please watch me I wanna cum for you.
    this video is a basic beautiful agony video with a DDLG twist.
    Models: HentaiKitty

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 40.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Video- It's OK You're A Sissy! - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Custom Video- It's OK You're A Sissy! - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and the name "Daryl" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Key words
    Sissy
    Pansy
    Princess
    Pig tails/braids
    Guideline:
    You tell me it's time to fully embrace the real me. You say you know I am a sissy, a pansy and that I love to dress as a little girl. You think it's sweet. You think sissies are sweet.
    You tell me that I can never be a real man; real men don't dress as little girls and play with dollies. Real men don't have tiny little willies. But it's ok not being a real man.
    You know how much I love my little girl clothes. You say you know I feel more comfortable in them and it feels more natural to be a little girl. You say you can just imagine how excited I get slipping into my cute panties, petticoat, frilly socks, Mary Jane's and a beautiful little girl dress topped off with my ringlet wig. You just know I make a much better little girl than I ever could a man.
    But it's time to take the next step. Sissies like me shouldn't dress up every now and then. Sissies like me should never dress in men's clothes. Sissies like me need to live as their true selves.
    It is time I lived as a little girl full time, 24/7. It's time I said goodbye to adulthood and what little manhood I have and embraced a new life as a little girl. You know I would be much happier.
    You tell me you know it will be hard at first but once I take that step my life will be so much better. Sure people will laugh at me but that doesn't matter. I might even find other sissies who love being little girls and then I can have friends to play dollies with. Sissies love playing together.
    You then ask if my tiny willy is getting excited. You tell me that it's ok and you guide me to rub it. You say things like "good little girl Daryl", "keep rubbing princess" etc. You then tell me to make a squirty in my panties. You call me a clever girl.
    You end with saying that Daryl is not a girl's name and from now on I am Samantha and today is my new life as a little girl."
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Christina - iwantclips

- Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 772 x 1 372
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Intox-Fantasy+ JOI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Aroma Intox-Fantasy+ JOI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Femdom JOI with Aroma i n t o x
    Tease,manipulation,financial domination
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 53 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Geeky School Girl Melissa Lets You Play with Her Pretty Feet While You Study - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Geeky School Girl Melissa Lets You Play with Her Pretty Feet While You Study - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Melissa has heard you need helps with your mathematics. So even though you are from a rival school, St Paul's High, she has been kind enough to offer to help you. Even though you have had to meet out of school hours, in your school corridor, she is still wearing her cute little school uniform. As she tries to teach you she cannot help notice you keep starting at her feet. She asks you why but she already knows; you have a strong foot fetish. As you relentlessly stare at her feet she removes her socks for you. You are captivated by her sexy feet & toes. Melissa soon realises the only way she will get you to concentrate is if she lets you play with her feet first. So she lets you sniff her feet, spreading her toes for you. She knows you want more, so she makes you promise if she strips off her uniform & lingerie and lets you play with her feet a little more you will concentrate on your studies.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POV - Princess In Her Chamber - HD 1920x1080 - Polish Mistress - iwantclips

POV - Princess In Her Chamber - HD 1920x1080 - Polish Mistress - iwantclips

HD 1920x1080. Time 6:27. Kateryna what to see you next to her barefoot. She want use your tongue to worship her feet. Her skin is very soft. You are lucky to be in with her in this moment, when she want use you.
    Models: Polish Mistress

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

KIndergarten Teacher - strippednakedladies - iwantclips

KIndergarten Teacher - strippednakedladies - iwantclips

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the Step-Parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
    Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile