Page 1305 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3058051205125512951303130413051306130713151355 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,050 of 13819

Thread: Nikkibenz.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nylon Teaser - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

Nylon Teaser - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

Sophia is naked and is going to model very sheer, black pantyhose for you. There's a little bit of a pattern on the back and near the top, but otherwise -- very sheer! ''Who knows what you'll see when I get these on?'' Her feet, for one thing, and her sexy bum. ''I'll bet you'd love to get a handful of that, wouldn't you?'' She very thoughtfully backs her ass up to the camera to give you a better look.
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess, Tiny footslave - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Giantess, Tiny footslave - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
    Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Homewrecking Task One Cum Somewhere - London Lix - iwantclips

Homewrecking Task One Cum Somewhere - London Lix - iwantclips

Dressed in nothing but a mesh thong, crisp white shirt, stockings and glasses, I still look light years hotter than your wife. Which is just one of the reasons why I know you'll find it all too easy to succumb to me today as I present to you your first homewrecking task. These tasks will be a test of your loyalty to me, proof of how your wife pales in comparison to me, and of how I can get you so horny that you lose the ability to think rationally. I know being bad really gets you excited, really gets that bl0od pumping...Run your hands over your cock for me, look into my eyes, and prepare to be a very naughty boy...
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI: Cum instructions for YOU! I am smoking, you are smelling and jerking! - LadyVictoriaValente - iwantclips

JOI: Cum instructions for YOU! I am smoking, you are smelling and jerking! - LadyVictoriaValente - iwantclips

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot I make myself comfortable on the sofa! For days I have not washed my feet, you can imagine so, how they have to smell now! Cheesy and sweaty! You should sniff at my feet. After a while I say stop and run a tail control to you by, am very curious how you are excited! I smoke a cigarette. You must continue to sniff at my feet and must jerk slightly. Since I do not have all day for you time, I will give you a small window by You have to hose down! Of course, you shall continue to sniff at my cheesy soles and jerk, I look for! Let is see if you can manage it from splashing before I express my cigarette! Barefoot, Jeans, smoking, cheesy smelly feet, sniff, smell fetish, foot, feet, cigarette, joi guide, smell, smelly, feet, foot slave training,highly arched feet, pov, femdom pov, joi games, soles . - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
    Barfuss mache ich es mir bequem auf dem Sofa! Seit Tagen habe ich mir meine Fuesse nicht gewaschen, Du kannst Dir ja vorstellen wie sie inzwischen riechen muessen! Kaesig und verschwitzt! Du sollst an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln. Nach einer Weile sage ich Stop und fuehre eine Schwanzkontrolle bei Dir durch, bin sehr gespannt wie erregt Du bist! Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Du musst weiter an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln und darfst etwas wichsen. Da ich nicht den ganzen Tag fuer Dich Zeit habe gebe ich Dir ein kleines Zeitfenster in dem Du abspritzen musst! Natuerlich sollst Du weiter an meinen kaesigen Sohlen schnueffeln und wichsen, ich schau Dir zu! Bin gespannt ob Du es schaffst ab zu spritzen bevor ich meine Zigarette ausdruecke! Fussfetisch barfuss barefoot Sohlen Jeans rauchen smoking Zigarette kaesig verschwitzt Kaesefuesse schnueffeln smell fetish Fetisch Fuesse foot feet cigarette Wichsanleitung joi anleitung Fussduft Duftfuesse - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
    Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Size: 207 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my feet Part ! - Nina Elle - iwantclips

Worship my feet Part ! - Nina Elle - iwantclips

I am just going to sit back on my bed and relax while I let you have the absolute HONOR of worshipping My perfect feet and sexy glittery toes! Get to it, foot-boy!!
    -Goddess Nina
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 32.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy's Lil Foot Slut - brattyfootgirls - iwantclips

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy's Lil Foot Slut - brattyfootgirls - iwantclips

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session!
    Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
    Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step Daddy's Mad About My Dirty Room - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

Step Daddy's Mad About My Dirty Room - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

Step-Daddy told me to clean up my room, but like a bad girl I decided to play with my toys instead... now he wants to make me play with him! Don't I look cute sucking my Step Daddy's cock when I would rather be playing with my blocks and stuffed ****? I have to be taught a lesson though, even if it hurts when Step Step-Daddy gets his belt...
    Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BANNED WORD by my feet - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

BANNED WORD by my feet - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

All you need to do is sit back and pay close attention. Free your mind and focus on the sexy seductive voice of Vicky Vixxx. Let her take control of your brain, watch her beautiful feet and listen to her instructions. By the time you finish Vicky will have total control over you and you will not be able to get her beautiful feet off your mind.
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile