Page 1304 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3048041204125412941302130313041305130613141354 ... LastLast
Results 13,031 to 13,040 of 13819

Thread: Nikkibenz.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Favorite Old Shoes - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

My Favorite Old Shoes - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifteen year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Loser Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Foot Loser Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

My amazing feet are proper up, right in front of kneeling loser. Foot bitch cannot resist the beauty of my soles and toes. Goddess instructs foot loser to begin stroking to my feet as I wiggle and scrunch them in front of you. My powerful soles are so close, you can actually see the sweat glistening off of them. Stroke along to my jerk commands all the way to the end, just like a good foot boi. Complete with a cum countdown.
    Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum As She **** - London Lix - iwantclips

Cum As She **** - London Lix - iwantclips

You're a naughty husband, aren't you? You love getting risky for me, and pushing your own limits. Everything feels sexier when you know you shouldn't be doing it. Which is why you're going to cum next to your wife tonight...as she ****, and with me on the screen. I hope she's dreaming deeply, or at least that you have your earbuds in tight. Try not to accidentally yank the headphones out as I tease you with my superior body, making you be a naughty boy, jerking faster and faster for me. Try not to make too much noise as I say all the right things to get you hard, pushing buttons you didn't know you had. Try not to make too much of a mess as you cum harder stroking for me than you ever did fucking her.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Ruby Rousson - iwantclips

- Ruby Rousson - iwantclips

Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy Caters To All Her Cute One's Needs - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

Step-Mommy Caters To All Her Cute One's Needs - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

Mommy's coming...don't worry babee. Here I am. Mommy's right here. Awww my sweet little babee. I heard your cries from down the hall. You want your Step-Mommy, don't you. Look at those big eyes looking up at me. Are you hungry? Anything for my little babee. Step-Mommy loves you so much. You look so warm & snug in that little blankie of yours. You're so helpless...but don't you worry...mommy caters to all your needs...and then you fulfill mommy's needs too. Mmmmm so cute. Step-Mommy wants to give you kisses all over...on your lil hands....your lil legs...lil feet...other places too. You want to show Step-Mommy your lil package? Awwwww I think you do. Let me see those cute lil....... You get kissies & suckies. Mommy's going to her boy. Uh oh, did Step-Mommy just say that? Awww you're getting excited! Your penis is growing! Oh my...mommy's lil man. Shhhhh don't try & wiggle away...mommy's in full control. I want to rub myself all over you....mmmm mommy's going to play with you like a good Step-Mommy should.
    Captures Your Fantasy For: MILF, Age Regression, Taboo, POV, Fantasies, Cooing, Coddling, Dirty Talk, Age Play Fantasy, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Topless, Nipple Play
    I Do Customs! Please contact me for details.
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet Sissy Wanker Cumslut - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Sweet Sissy Wanker Cumslut - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "ALAN
    Big fan! My name is, and I like being playfully encouraged to masturbate and eat my cum. I prefer a fixed close-up view of your face and boobs only, with your great smile, big beautiful eyes, and constantly jiggled boobs. I'm not into humiliation or Coercing, much prefer things fun and giggly. I have a major cum fetish. Ask me to be your sweet "Sissy Wanker Cumslut", calling me that frequently. Tell me how you love when I dress up in my kinky "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, bib saying "I Love Cum", and prostate massager up my ass. Ask if I'm slurping any frozen loads, how you love when I freeze multiple ounces of my cum to slurp, so I can have sperm in my mouth the whole time. My favorite cummy fun is endless spermy snowball kisses; tell me how you love that too. The words "penis" and "boner" turn me on way more than the word cock, but I love hearing LOTS of cummy words like sperm, jizz, loads, wads, semen, ejaculation, seed, **** batter, penis juice..."
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Talking MILF - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Dirty Talking MILF - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom video and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Start off wearing sexy panties. Talk about how horny you are and you need to be fucked. Start rubbing your body. Focus on your neck and nipples. Tell me to play with my cock for you. Start rubbing your pussy and continue to tell me to stroke my dick/cock for you Play with pussy and use vibrator on clit while you moan. Talk about how you need my dick and we should finish together POV simulate me fucking you. Continue simulated sex. Describe how you are going to cum. Tell me when and where to cum for you." Looking for your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 13 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oily Soles JOI 2 - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Oily Soles JOI 2 - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

You love my oily soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flavoring His Water - Men Are Slaves - iwantclips

Flavoring His Water - Men Are Slaves - iwantclips

Like a good pet Lyla's slave waits for her by the door, waiting patiently for his owner to come home. She keeps a dog bowl there filled with water for him to lap up when he gets thirsty. It's also convenient because when she comes home she can also use it to wash her feet in, filling the water with dirt her feet picked up during the day. Now the slave has some nice Lyla flavored water to drink.
    Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 73.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile