Taworship.com- Experiment In Torture

Description:
I posted an ad on craigslist for an experiment in tickle torture, I needed a hyper ticklish girl next door type with no experience in any fetish. The ad was flagged and removed in no time, but I did manage to get one response, from Monica. Monica is insanely ticklish, she has never been restrained but knows for a fact that she will not be able to handle the tickling. The deal is that she must get tickled for a minimum of 12 mins, 6 mins in two positions. She starts out in the stocks, her body is ridiculously sensitive, her feet too, she thinks she may have a heart attack She must do the entire session without saying Red to give up or she will not be paid. She begs and pleads but doesnt say the safeword I am thinking that part of her must enjoy the punishment because she is getting it worse than I have seen in a very long time. Next she gets in the Rack, first blindfolded and halfway through she is allowed to see. Jade destroys her with inner thigh tickling, armpits, and feet. Monica actually does 14 minutes of the most intense Torture.
Model:
DirtyDeesProd presents Monica
Studio:
Taworship.com
Info:
File Name : Experiment_In_Torture.mp4
File Size : 104.37 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:01:39

Download VIDEO:
https://tezfiles.com/file/391a59a13547a