Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbisinclair.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Toy night ends in anal play

Barbisinclair.com- Toy night ends in anal play

Description:
    During a recent trip to the mall, I once again advertised the fact that I was looking for sex. I did this by wearing a very short mini-skirt and tight top that accentuated the fact that I wore no bra underneath. Bending over to look at sales items on the lower shelves, I found more than one lucky voyeur looking in the direction of my bare pussy and ass. Even though the voyeurs all looked embarrassed when I caught them looking, I would smile and give them all my innocent: I_m sorry, I forgot I wasn_t wearing any underwear, look Towards the end of my shopping (and I think we all know what kind of shopping I was doing), I did manage to get one lucky guy that was brave enough to approach me, ask me to have sex (or was it me that offered). I did end up having sex with him as his buddy guarded the bathroom door. In the end I would also end up giving the bathroom guard a blowjob to thank him.Now that I told you all this, you now know why when Jimmy called me, and told me he wanted me real bad, I told him he would be getting my ass when I got home (real reason he got my ass was that my pussy was too sore from the earlier fucking from the mall guy). Check out Jimmy playing with me with all sorts of toys and for the grand finale watch him fuck my ass with that huge cock of his, as I tell him for the first time what happened during my little shopping trip
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toy-night-ends-in-anal-play_720p.mp4
    File Size : 891.9 MB
    Resolution : 1152x720
    Duration : 00:23:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Toy-night-ends-in-anal-play_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Traveling with 13 BBC"

Barbisinclair.com- Traveling with 13 BBC"

Description:
    The weekend was progressing pretty uneventful until I got a call from Shawnny (you remember him, the young black guy with the biggest cock I_ve ever seen) asking if Jimmy and I would like to go with him to a football party at his friend_s house. I quickly accepted his invite, not that I was into watching a football game with a bunch of rowdy college guys, but because I wanted another chance to get his enormous cock inside me. After I had accepted his invite, Shawnny also volunteered to drive both Jimmy and I to the party. This offer I accepted without any hesitation as I knew by Shawnny driving us to the party, it would give me not one (in the car ride there), not two (at the party), but at least three (in the car ride home and once we arrived back home, an offer to cum inside for a drink... wink...wink...wink) different occasions to seduce him into giving me that nice thirteen inch cock of his. When I got off the phone to get ready for the party, I thought back and wondered if I probably should have asked Jimmy if he wanted to go before I accepted Shawnny_s party invite, but I knew Jimmy wasn_t doing much around the condo, and he loves football, so I knew it would be OK with him. If not, I would explain to him that I was going to seduce Shawnny into a repeat performance, and that would for sure entice Jimmy into going. When Shawnny arrived at our place, he explained we didn_t have much time, so I jumped into the front seat and Jimmy got in the backseat. I did this on purpose, as normally Jimmy would have gotten in the front, but I knew that if I seduced Shawnny long enough while driving to the party, that I would stand a great chance of getting my wish granted. Now watch as I make a boring ride to a party more exciting by grabbing hold of Shawnny_s Cock. Did I mention that his cock is 13 long? My poor husband Jimmy was in the back seat and was a bit jealous at what I was doing to Shawnny. I would have given my husband_s cock some attention too, but I only have two hands, and I needed both of them to stroke Shawnny_s Mammoth Cock Sorry Hunny
    Model:
    Shawnnie
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Traveling-with-13-BBC_720p.mp4
    File Size : 829.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Traveling-with-13-BBC_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Enjoy a BJ from Barbi

Barbisinclair.com- Enjoy a BJ from Barbi

Description:
    I have had a lot of members ask me to do a video where I talk into the camera as if I_m giving the viewer the blowjob. I had a lot of fun making this video, and so did Jimmy. I think the best part of making the video was Jimmy trying to be completely quiet. The only problem I had doing the video, was that when Jimmy was cumming, he normally lets me know when he is about to cum so that I can catch most of it in my mouth and swallow it. But with Jimmy trying to be completely quiet, he came before I could get his cock into my mouth and swallow all of the cum. I think the next time I make a video like this I will be being fucked by the viewer
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Enjoy-a-BJ-from-Barbi_720p.mp4
    File Size : 424.79 MB
    Resolution : 960x720
    Duration : 00:11:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Enjoy-a-BJ-from-Barbi_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Orally celebrating BBC birthday

Barbisinclair.com- Orally celebrating BBC birthday

Description:
    I had a nice plan lined up for one of my favorite BBC regulars. It was his birthday and I asked Jon Jon to come over so I could give him a nice birthday present. He was eager to come over with anticipation, as usually when we get together, it has something to do with being very naughty together. Once he arrived, little did he know I was going to have another sexy slut brunette friend of mine, Alexa Jaymes, assist in giving him his birthday present. Alexa and I were both dressed in our sexy little yellow dresses with no panties to add to the entire plan. We first teased Jon Jon by doing a little flirting before we pulled down his pants. His BBC popped out nice and hard for us to lick and suck, taking turns. It was such a turn-on alternating his Popsicle, that when finally it was time for my BBC lover to cum, he exploded his cum in Alexa_s mouth. It didn_t end there, as since he came a river, I licked off the remaining cum off Alexa_s body and Jon Jon_s BBC.
    Model:
    Alexa Jaymes
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Orally-celebrating-BBC-birthday_720p.mp4
    File Size : 861.52 MB
    Duration : 00:23:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Orally-celebrating-BBC-birthday_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Caught at friend s house

Barbisinclair.com- Caught at friend_s house

Description:
    It all started when I went out clubbing with Sara, one of my good friends, to celebrate her new job. Sara is not one of my more wild friends, so when she started drinking one martini after another, I knew I was going to have to find another ride home. Sara lives in walking distance from the dance club, so I knew in a worst case scenario, I could just crash at her place until Jimmy could pick me up (he was out with the guys, so I would have to wait till he too got home to get our vehicle). About an hour before closing time, I had someone_s hand reach under my little dress and feel my bare pussy (you know me... no panties). When I turned to see who it was, I smiled when I found out it was Shaun. After dancing to a few songs, I asked Shaun if I could get a ride home from him. He replied with a smile and a little smirk, then asked me if I wanted to go to his place first. &ltp&gtYou see, Shaun knows all too well about Jimmy and I and our naughty lifestyle. I of course accepted and then called Jimmy to let him know where I would be. Jimmy asked if he could come over to catch it all on video, so after asking Shaun if he minded, I told Jimmy not to hesitate getting there as Shaun and I were not going to wait for his arrival to start having some fun Jimmy took his time getting there, or at least it seemed that way, because Shaun and I had enough time for one go around before Jimmy knocked on the door. When Jimmy finally got there, he was treated to watching me thoroughly enjoying another BBC This video shows how much Jimmy enjoys watching me satisfying another_s cock, especially when he gets his turn to use my stretched out pussy. If you listen closely, you can even hear Jimmy say that he could hardly feel my pussy wrapped around his cock due to me being so stretched out by Shaun_s Cock Now watch me as I get a cum bath by both Shaun and Jimmy
    Model:
    Shaun VanDamme
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Caught-at-friends-house_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1199.36 MB
    Duration : 00:32:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Caught-at-friends-house_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Orally punishing cuckold husband

Barbisinclair.com- Orally punishing cuckold husband

Description:
    This is one video that some might think should_ve had a different title, as punishing Jimmy by making him cum, seems anything but punishment. But the real punishment would come after his orgasm, as he watched his pretty wife dressed in slut wear, walk out the door to head to a dance club without him. It all started when we were at the beach earlier in the day, and Jimmy checked out many women in bikinis. It seemed to me that, he was there with me, and therefore all his attention should have been to me, that and I too had on a small bikini that showed lots of skin. I planned my revenge when my best friend asked if I wanted to go out dancing with her that night. I got dressed in one of my best \slut available for fun\ dresses and told Jimmy I was heading out to a dance club, and it would be without him.Jimmy in the end didn_t care about his naughty slut wife going out to be naughty, but he asked for some pleasure of his own before I left. He wanted my pussy but I told him I was saving it for new cock and that he would have to settle with a blowjob. When it seemed to be taking him longer than normal to cum, I threatened him I was going to stop and just go out without finishing what I had started. He then gave in and came all over his shirt. He wanted me to swallow it all, but I didn_t want to have cum breath while making out with the lucky stud I was going to seduce into a naughty adventure. Sorry Hunny
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Orally-punishing-cuckold-husband_720p.mp4
    File Size : 508.93 MB
    Resolution : 964x720
    Duration : 00:13:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Orally-punishing-cuckold-husband_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Moonlight sonata turns into slatata

Barbisinclair.com- Moonlight sonata turns into slatata

Description:
    I tend to play my piano in spurts, and the one time I was messing around on my piano in lingerie was when Jimmy caught me by surprise with the video camera. You see, I thought Jimmy was in the garage working on some stuff, and I really felt horny, but I didn_t want to bother him, so I figured I would get in some lingerie and have fun on cam. Before getting on cam, I was thirsty so on my way to the kitchen, I became sidetracked by my piano, sat down, and started playing some piano literature. Little did I know Jimmy was around the corner with the video camera listening to me. As he approached me, I noticed him from the corner of my eye and became distracted while playing. Jimmy was very much turned on by the fact that I was playing in sexy lingerie with thigh highs. That didn_t stop there when he challenged me to play Moonlight Sonata while fucking his cock, something I_ve never done before. I wouldn_t be surprised if I made Beethoven turn in his grave on this one. Anyway, this venture was fuckaliscious, but challenging in many ways as you can imagine and see. In the end, it was still climactic for the both of us without the music. But please, don_t try this at home, and I_m sure you_ll never hear Moonlight Sonata the same way without thinking of me.
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Moonlight-sonata-turns-into-slatata_720p.mp4
    File Size : 893.15 MB
    Duration : 00:24:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Moonlight-sonata-turns-into-slatata_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- How many black guys

Barbisinclair.com- How many black guys

Description:
    This past weekend Jimmy and I traveled to New York to meet up with a friend of ours who I had really looked forward to have fun with for the first time. His name is Big Max. We_d met up before as friends but we hadn_t crossed that line. Finally, I told Jimmy how bad I wanted Big Max_s BBC, so Jimmy had arranged for us to travel to him. Little did I know that Jimmy and Big Max had additional plans in mind to give me the weekend I_d look back and ask, How many black guys? In the end, I had been engaged in a five-man gang-bang, four of the men who I was fucked by were black, making Jimmy the only white guy. All of the men used me as their white slut making me service them with handjobs, blowjobs and of course my pussy (all of which I thoroughly enjoyed). I of course was rewarded in the end with the orgasm of a lifetime and all of their hot cum.Watch the video and see me swallow the most cum I think five guys could ever give a slut. I truly have to say, I_d never ever seen as much cum as this night. In fact, Jimmy wouldn_t even fuck me in the end, which you know he likes to do, until I had showered and cleaned off all the cum that drenched my body, the bed, and the pillows. It had all started with Big Max teasing me, and talk about how much I had been teased, you can see in the video how Big Max teased me all night long, bringing me close to climax every time, but never allowing me to orgasm Big Max slowly brought in three guys one by one before they all ended up on the bed with me. This night also turned out to be an unforgettable one with me taking the biggest cock ever in my life by Big Max (now I know why they call him Big Max). The way he stretched out my pussy was like no man had ever done before, so for Jimmy to fuck me at the end was an ultimate fantasy of his And of all the cum I swallowed, and the cum that missed my mouth, I could have easily filled up an 8oz. glass.
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : How-many-black-guys_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1204.68 MB
    Resolution : 960x720
    Duration : 00:32:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:How-many-black-guys_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Hubby in pain receives pleasure

Barbisinclair.com- Hubby in pain receives pleasure

Description:
    In this video you might think that I_m so cruel for teasing my man Jimmy, but in fact I wanted to temporarily take him away from the pain he was feeling. You see, Jimmy and I were at a pool party at which I constantly reminded him to put on sunblock, but he simply refused as he was busy, just like a little kid. By the time the pool party had concluded, Jimmy realized just how sunburned he was from his ignorance. When we got home, we had about an hour to spare before going out with Karen and her boyfriend. Jimmy decided last minute he wasn_t feeling well, so he decided we were going to stay home. Umm... not on my account I was looking forward to going out and being a slut with Karen, so even if it meant me leaving Jimmy at home while I had fun, so be it. I admit I was a little pissed at him, and so I teased him with my body and let him know what he was going to be missing out on. I did my wifely duty of at least giving him a handjob to temporarily take his sunburn pain away, which worked. (Just a little side note, please excuse the poorer quality of the video as our other camera shit the bed, and we had to get a new one. Needless to say, we returned it and purchased another one.)
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hubby-in-pain-receives-pleasure_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1172.44 MB
    Duration : 00:31:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Hubby-in-pain-receives-pleasure_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Salesman splits commission

Barbisinclair.com- Salesman splits commission

Description:
    I just love sales guys, especially when they knock on your door to sell something. I was home with my friend Liz hanging out until the doorbell rang. There were two guys at the door selling home fitness equipment. Apparently they didn_t know that my husband has been in the fitness industry himself for over 20 years. Anyway, the two guys were cute so I invited them in just to hear their sales pitch. Liz and I were feeling frisky and wanted to tease them anyway. Chris got the idea that we were two horny little bitches, so he came into our living room to give us more information while his sales partner staked out on the stairs...I guess he was too Christian for our cup of tea moreover, we actually thought he would leave and wait outside. Anyway, we started talking and told Chris that we were _ and wanted to capture a naughty spontaneous moment on film. How could he say no to us? Except for the only stipulation that he didn_t want his face on camera. So in this video, what you see is a spontaneous little threesome with us two blondies giving this guy some really good head. What you don_t see in the video right after is me and Liz convincing his partner to let us suck his dick too, but he declined. Oh well, we tried.
    Model:
    Liz Lace
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Salesman-splits-commission_720p.mp4
    File Size : 528.35 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Salesman-splits-commission_720p.mp4