Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbisinclair.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Making fire with a fireman

Barbisinclair.com- Making fire with a fireman

Description:
    Firemen in uniform always make me hot, or should I say combustible with sexual urges? When it comes to seeing firemen in uniform all I can think about is how muscular and in shape they must be to be able to run into fires as most people are trying to run out of them. This video shows you just what happens when an off-duty fireman asks to put out my fire within. Ok, before I have to run into my bedroom and open my night stand for my favorite vibrator (yes the pink little rabbit one) I should tell you about this adventure with a fireman (who happens not to be in uniform... it would have been hotter if he was, let me tell you, that would have sent me over the edge with heat exhaustion... hehe) I often get emails from members asking if I actually do member meets. This particular email I mention was a little different in the fact that he had his entire Fire Dept. email me asking me to do a video with him. They told me it would be a great morale builder for the entire crew (they also asked for a poster of me signed to all of them so that they could hang it in the firehouse). Anyway, when I received an email like that, I just had to respond with a YES to all their demands of me. When the day came to meet up, we decided to meet at a park that divided the drive equal for the two of us... ok the three of us if you count my husband Jimmy. The day was one of the hottest we have had at 114 degrees in the sun, but the fireman was cool as ever, maybe it was his endurance to the heat, but I was burning up. Not only was I hot due to the heat index outside, but also from the thought that soon I was going to be a naughty slut wife with this handsome stud of a fireman We talked for a while as we walked around the park, but as soon as we found a park bench to sit at things started to heat up... at least for me that is. I can say that as the talk turned to sex, his dirty talk of having to use his hose to put my fire out was almost enough for him to have to carry me in what they call a fireman_s carry back to the car for some immediate personal attention. Having said that, or at least thinking it, we moved to the car where things really heated up to a boil fast. Thank heavens for having a fireman with me, cause he knew exactly what my medical condition was, and boy did he have the right equipment to get the job done In my condition (having already had an orgasm during his hose treatment on me) he knew that I would need something to quench my burning thirst, and as his hose released enough liquid for me to drink, he handed me the container for which all of his milky liquid was contained in so that I may be able to drink something nutrient based and fluid enough to save me from heat exhaustion. Boy what would I have done without this fireman to rescue me from my condition
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Making-fire-with-a-fireman_720p.mp4
    File Size : 623.08 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Making-fire-with-a-fireman_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Sloppy seconds for hubby

Barbisinclair.com- Sloppy seconds for hubby

Description:
    My husband loves to see me be a slut, and the only thing he loves more than getting to watch me be a slut, is getting to use my stretched out pussy after I_ve been a naughty slut wife This video shows my husband getting sloppy seconds, and loving every minute of it. I would think that most men would like to fuck a very tight pussy instead of a stretched out one, but my husband loves to fuck me right after I_ve been a naughty girl, and he tells me that it turns him on to fuck me with a well used pussy. The knowledge of knowing I let another man use my pussy to orgasm, makes my husband so aroused that he usually orgasms in half the time as when he isn_t getting sloppy seconds, which is a good thing, as my pussy usually needs a break after so much fucking. Watch as my husband gets his turn to fuck his little slut wife... me
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sloppy-seconds-for-hubby_720p.mp4
    File Size : 574.71 MB
    Duration : 00:15:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sloppy-seconds-for-hubby_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Adam Gets His Answer More

Barbisinclair.com- Adam Gets His Answer More

Description:
    The day started out innocently enough I was getting dressed for a seminar I needed to attend for work, (yes, I do have another job besides running this site) by putting on what I thought was a classy but stylish outfit. The only thing was, I had chosen not to wear any panties or bra under the classy outfit. In the light that was provided by the bedroom and bathroom lights, I had no idea that the white material of my pants would allow others to view what was underneath. Later, Jimmy told me that when I was leaving in the morning, he had a clear shot of my landing strip and ass as I walked towards the car in the morning light. (It_s nice to know that he is a secure man to let me leave like I did and not say anything about it, even if I didn_t dress that way on purpose.)To tell you the truth, I had no plans on being as naughty as I turned out to be around others I work with on a daily basis. I did notice I got admiring looks from a lot of men, but assumed it was for the stylish way I was dressed, not that they were looking at me as if I was naked. Towards the end of the seminar I needed to make a phone call, so I exited the assembly room as not to bother anyone with my conversation. It was then that one of the brave servers came over to me and asked if he could ask me a question. I told him he could ask me anything, in a flirting way (you know me) and he continued to ask me if I knew my pants were sheer enough to noticeably show I wasn_t wearing any panties. I asked him if he knew that for sure and quickly enough, he asked if I was. I told him only one way he was going to find out, and that was to feel for himself.I noticed a corner where we could go and be a little less out in the open, so I grabbed his hand and he followed me. I then took his hand, as he seemed to be a bit nervous, and glided it down towards my waiting pussy. WOW Is all he said. Then after he played with my pussy for a bit, he told me that a lot of the other waiters had noticed me too, but that he was the only one brave enough to approach me. I asked him if maybe he and a couple of the other waiters would like to go back to my place and have some fun (I have really been looking forward to another gangbang). In which he replied, What kind of fun? The naughty kind I replied back. He then went back to work, and after the seminar, he approached me to let me know that he arranged to get out of work early as to be able to follow me home for that naughty fun. He also explained to me that the others had chickened out He then asked about the wedding band, so I needed to explain to him about Jimmy, (You know, how he likes to watch and everything.) after which he was very cool about the idea of being watched. Once in the car, I called Jimmy to explain to him that I was bringing home a guy to play with. He of course was happy to know that what I had worn turned out to be as slutty as any mini skirt. Now watch as this video shows you all, that you should never be afraid to ask any woman if she is wearing any panties
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Adam-Gets-His-Answer--More-_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1105.96 MB
    Duration : 00:29:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Adam-Gets-His-Answer--More-_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Followup appointment with Doc

Barbisinclair.com- Followup appointment with Doc

Description:
    As you will soon see, if you haven_t already, I managed to hook up again with the _doc_ that I met at a Halloween party several weeks ago. After that Halloween party the Doc and I had been sending emails back and forth. It seemed that although he had already fucked me once, he thought he had been jipped as to being able to fuck a Blonde (if you remember I wore a wig the first time we hooked up), which for him is the all time fantasy. I would often in my emails flirt with him and tell him: anywhere, anytime Which now leads me to explain how the two of us finally got what we each wanted, his fantasy of doing me as a blonde, and mine for having him talk real dirty to me (something I really love is to hear my lover make me beg for it, and he can do that better than anyone I have ever been with yet). &ltp&gtIt all started when I found out from my husband Jimmy that he had to give a presentation out of state, and that he thought I may want to accompany him on this business trip. I asked him where he was headed, and he told me it was in the area where we had recently attended a huge Halloween party. I knew from his reply that we would be in the same area as the Doc resides, and I immediately started to get wet with anticipation. I called the Doc right after I had Jimmy give me one hell of an orgasm, and told him the good news of finally being able to be his naughty blonde slut. The day we drove out to the hotel for Jimmy_s presentation (it was a five hour drive), I was like a horny schoolgirl, and couldn_t stop from touching myself to relieve the sexual tension (luckily for me I wore a very short mini-dress with no panties). Jimmy told me I should just wait till later, but I couldn_t resist the temptation of a satisfying orgasm. Once in the hotel, I called the Doc immediately to tell him we had indeed arrived at the hotel. I gave him the room number, and well, within half an hour I was meeting him at the door. Now that I have set the beginning up, you can now see what transpired from all the built up sexual desire. Enjoy
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Followup-appointment-with-Doc_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1094.09 MB
    Duration : 00:29:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Followup-appointment-with-Doc_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Prelude to BBC naughtiness

Barbisinclair.com- Prelude to BBC naughtiness

Description:
    I did something I haven_t done in the longest time... give a few piano lessons, but to my friend Shaundam who wanted to learn Bach_s Prelude No. 1 in C Major. I thought I would keep it as professional as possible between teacher and student, but that went down the tubes damn quick when we got dirty with each other right then and there on the piano bench. I mean, as I demonstrated the piece for him in the correct tempo, phrasing, and fingering while sitting on his lap (I know, big mistake there, but time was of the essence so I didn_t want to waste time playing musical chairs), he fondled my leg, which in turn became a bit of a distraction in my mind as I played through the entire music for him. Furthermore, what became a larger distraction to me was his large cock poking at me right underneath me. With both of our minds not focused on music but rather our sexual urges in creating our own music together, we both took the leap to fuck on my piano bench, and he fulfilled my fantasy of making a hot stud cum on my piano bench, and then me licking his cum off of it.
    Model:
    Shaun VanDamme
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Prelude-to-BBC-naughtiness_720p.mp4
    File Size : 727.37 MB
    Duration : 00:19:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Prelude-to-BBC-naughtiness_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- What a view

Barbisinclair.com- What a view

Description:
    What a view is all Jimmy and I could say during this recent hiking trip you are about to view part of. The part you will view is not the exhausting, grueling or dangerous part of our hike, but actually the fun and exciting part of it. Anyone who goes to Las Vegas should take a day trip out to see Lake Mead. This picturesque place is one filled with hikes and fun. As with any great open space, it is what you make it, and in this case, Jimmy and I made it orgasmic, not to mention for the other hikers around, voyeuristic You can see we were caught by several voyeurs in the video (keep a keen lookout in the distance hills for the heads popping up to capture some of our naughtiness) and even had a Park Ranger walk up after to let us know that we really shouldn_t be doing that kind of stuff out in the open where anyone could walk up on us (notice he said we shouldn_t), he then told us of a few more secluded spots for next time. Talk about cool We didn_t need to go to those secluded spots this time, as you will see, we were pretty much done, except for me wiping the large cum load off my tits. I hope you enjoy the awesome view you are about to see
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : What-a-view_720p.mp4
    File Size : 422.39 MB
    Duration : 00:11:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:What-a-view_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Facial from Byron and Jimmy

Barbisinclair.com- Facial from Byron and Jimmy

Description:
    Do you remember when I had punished Jimmy for not getting me new cock? And that as a result of that, I had left him home as I went to the mall myself in search of new cock. Well, needless to say, my search ended when I picked up two guys, Zach and Byron, who are both brothers. One is single and the other one is married. Both brothers fucked me with their big white cocks in my car at the mall parking lot. I only wish that I could have filmed my naughty adventure with them. Lucky for me though, we had such a great time that we had exchanged contact information. About four days later, Byron (the married one) called me up in the morning and wanted to have another erotic adventure with me. After much teasing and erotic talk over the phone, I had finally convinced him to have our erotic adventure filmed that very same day. He got me so horny lusting over his BWC (Big White Cock), that I even tried to get Zach in on it too, but he was totally camera shy.Byron came over in the evening and brought me a sexy outfit that he wanted me to wear for him. Our first passionate encounter seemed to have heightened even more the second time. After sucking on Byron_s cock, getting my pussy eaten out, and getting fucked by his big fat cock, Jimmy just had to join in on the action. He told us that filming the action became too torturous. While satisfying both cocks as I was positioned on my knees, my face had finally become the target for some warm creamy white cum that was first shot out by Byron and then immediately by Jimmy. Mmmm I had fun licking both their cum loads and then smearing it on my face. What the video doesn_t show, is the fun we had during the second round of what turned out to be a threesome with a DP (Double Penetration). What more could a slut wife want... except MORE of course
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Facial-from-Byron-and-Jimmy_720p.mp4
    File Size : 613.94 MB
    Duration : 00:16:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Facial-from-Byron-and-Jimmy_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Showered in Brutus cum

Barbisinclair.com- Showered in Brutus_ cum

Description:
    As you can tell, the title of this adventure has a double meaning. Not only did I enjoy the invigorating feeling that a good shower provides, but I also enjoyed being showered with Brutus_ warm cum while in the shower. I should mention here that cum is great for hair therapy, and can be used as a conditioner. Anyway, let me tell you how I got to enjoy being in the shower with Brutus in the first place. You see, I was going about my business as usual, when I heard the doorbell ring. Jimmy answered it and when he returned back to the bedroom where I was, he told me it was just some kids selling candy for some school project. Ok, I might have believed him at first, but when I asked him where the candy was, he replied he hadn_t bought any. Well if you know my husband, you know something was a lie. He never says no to candy, besides that, he is also a sucker for the kids selling stuff. &ltp&gtWhen I heard the guest shower going, all of my hunches became confirmed, and I asked him who was over. I never know who might stop over, after all, I do give out open invitations to gorgeous guys to come over and use me whenever they want (I just love being an available slut and being naughty). When Jimmy finally let me know that the guest in our shower was Brutus, I decided I would have to join him and make sure all those muscles of his got washed thoroughly. As I washed all of his muscles, one thing led to another, and before long I had Brutus showering me in cum. Did I mention that cum is a good conditioner for hair?
    Model:
    Brutus Black
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Showered-in-Brutus-cum_720p.mp4
    File Size : 341.32 MB
    Duration : 00:09:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Showered-in-Brutus-cum_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- A ride for a ride

Barbisinclair.com- A ride for a ride

Description:
    I was having a great week until I had a flat tire on a deserted highway. I have never been a mechanically inclined person, so to say I could change a flat tire would be a real stretch of the imagination. I tried to wave down cars, but it seems that even though it is a holiday time of the year, no one has the generosity to stop and help out a woman in distress. What is happening to the world, that when a sexy woman is practically flashing everything she has, no man would stop to offer her help Well after about what seemed like two hours finally a young man stopped to help me. His name was Vincent and boy did he have a great looking body. I thought to myself that when he was done changing my tire, I would have to thank him by seducing him back to my place. Well, to make things worse, my spare tire was even flat. Vincent informed me that the spare tire was an inflatable one and that the canister with air was empty. Why does a car company give you a spare tire that is flat? Vincent then asked me if I needed a lift somewhere. I told him that I lived about twenty minutes away but would offer him some money to bring me home. He put the spare tire into the back of his car and told me all I would need to do is bring the tire to the gas station and fill it with air. When we arrived at my place I offered him to come in for a while so I could thank him. Vincent accepted my offer and inside we went.Once inside I seduced him and gave him a blow job to thank him for stopping to help me. I later told him about my website which he thought was the coolest thing. After he came in my mouth, He offered to help me get my car back. We went to the gas station, he filled the tire with air, and then drove back to my car were he put the spare tire on. I told him my husband was probably home by now but that I wanted to thank him again properly. I asked Vincent if he would mind if my husband took pictures and video of him fucking me as I really wanted to thank him by giving him my body. Well as you can see, he had no problem with any of it PS. If you ever see anyone stranded on the side of the highway, see if they need any help, you never know what may cum out of it
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : A-ride-for-a-ride_720p.mp4
    File Size : 779.7 MB
    Resolution : 960x720
    Duration : 00:21:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:A-ride-for-a-ride_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Jon Jon stops by to play

Barbisinclair.com- Jon Jon stops by to play

Description:
    Barbi Sinclair: I had such an incredible and spontaneous adventure. While I was working on my website and hubby was at work, the doorbell rang. Normally I wouldn_t expect any visitors unless they would call or text me in advance to make sure I was home. When I went to get the door, there was Jon-Jon standing with his brand new video camera in his hand, as I guess he was testing it out. He happened to be in the neighborhood and figured he would just stop by without calling. Anyway, he asked for a blowjob, which he wanted to capture on his new camera, but he didn_t have much time to spare. Of course I couldn_t resist My juices started flowing so quickly, but I was a bit nervous, as I knew Jimmy was to arrive home very soon from work. After Jon-Jon literally moved in last time when Jimmy was away on his business trip, my hubby wasn_t too keen on seeing him at home without his presence, as everything with Jon-Jon reverts to sex, no matter what. My fear of getting caught grew, as I knew my punishment would be cock deprivation. What kind of husband deprives his lovely slut of cock? Needless to say, tension grew to a climax with me, as soon as I made Jon-Jon explode his cum on my tits and on the stairs, Jimmy arrived home I was soon in for some trouble. Be sure to view next week_s video update, where this naughty and spontaneous adventure continues.
    Model:
    Jon Jon
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jon-Jon-stops-by-to-play_720p.mp4
    File Size : 553.95 MB
    Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Jon-Jon-stops-by-to-play_720p.mp4