Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbisinclair.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Housework interrupted

Barbisinclair.com- Housework interrupted

Description:
    Everyone hates the thought of having to do housework, but it is one of those weekly routines that one must do. Recently however, my husband Jimmy has introduced me to a way that makes housework fun, not to mention sexually satisfying. It all began this past week when Jimmy decided to go into work later than normal. You see, Jimmy was going to have to work late due to a meeting with one of his clients, so seeing how he would not be home until late that evening, he decided to accompanied me to the gym that morning and head into work after. At the gym not much happened, as I had my personal training session with my sexy trainer and Jimmy did his usual workout with one of his friends from the gym. It wasn_t till we returned home that my weekly house working routine would become interrupted. I thought I would start my weekly housework by putting a load of laundry in the dryer and washing machine as my husband Jimmy took a shower to prepare for work. As I was bending over to transfer the laundry from the washer to the dryer, I heard Jimmy say something. When I turned around, I noticed that he had in his hand the video camera, which was on and pointed my way. At first I was not amused at the idea of being taped, as my hair, makeup and wardrobe, was nothing but casual. To top all that off, I had just been sweating at the gym from a strenuous workout, so needless to say, the last thing I wanted was to be filmed. After several attempts of asking Jimmy to turn the video camera off, he positioned it on a tripod and started to have his way with me.I asked him how he could be so turned on by looking at me doing housework, and that was when he started to tell me it was actually at the gym he started to get horny by watching me bending over while I was doing deadlifts (the exercise that you stick your ass out as you bend over. One of my trainer_s favorite exercises to have me perform). Jimmy also told me that he noticed all the other men in the gym checking me out as I did this exercise. Hearing Jimmy tell me all of this started to get me very wet, as most of you know by now, I love to be the center of attention, especially when it comes to hot and in shape men looking at me in a sexual desire. Having sex in our laundry room was a first even for me, but now I will look forward to the times I need to do laundry, especially when Jimmy is home, as I will never leave out the prospect of having naughty times arise from bending over as I get interrupted from doing housework. This was a spontaneous sexual adventure with my husband, so please do not judge me on my wardrobe, hair or lack of makeup. This is real sex, performed by a real couple, at the spur of the moment.
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Housework-interrupted_720p.mp4
    File Size : 783.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Housework-interrupted_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Catch of the Day

Barbisinclair.com- Catch of the Day

Description:
    It was an extremely gorgeous sunny day and I couldn_t help but be extremely naughty on a semi-secluded beach. As Jimmy debated whether or not to go into the water, I called out to him asking him if he wanted a blowjob. What man could refuse I had craved to be naughty and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give him one messy blowjob. It didn_t take Jimmy long to get into position to offer me his hard cock. I started sucking his cock while playing with his balls as I laid on a towel in just my bikini bottom, tits fully exposed to nearby fishermen and beach goers. I think Jimmy liked the idea of me being partially exposed and performing a sex act in public, because it didn_t take him very long to start cumming. Once Jimmy exploded in my mouth, I couldn_t help but to lick and swallow as much cum as possible, but unfortunately some if it had dribbled down my chin and down his cock. To our misfortune, the camera battery had died, but Jimmy still couldn_t help but pull down my bikini bottoms and eat out my pussy as the fishermen continued to watch. I had a really good and wet orgasm. After we cleaned ourselves up, my naughty day hadn_t ended yet, I flashed all over the island. Later in the day I also gave Jimmy his second blowjob as I had promised him earlier, but this time I performed it naked with even more on-lookers
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Catch-of-the-Day_720p.mp4
    File Size : 663.12 MB
    Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Catch-of-the-Day_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Shawnny s brother a virgin

Barbisinclair.com- Shawnny_s brother a virgin

Description:
    It started off as any other day... bla, bla, bla... I know you don_t care to hear about the boring day I was having so I won_t bore you with the details. I will however tell you that when I got the call from Shawnny (my latest boy toy) my day definitely turned around from boring to very adventurous, sexually adventurous that is I talked to Shawnny for only ten minutes, but it was long enough for him to tell me he was coming over soon, and that he wanted me dressed in something very sexy. He also asked if my Husband Jim was going to be present. I told him Jimmy was getting home soon from work and that he would in fact probably be there before him. I told him if he wanted me to tell Jimmy not to come home anytime soon, that all I would have to do is call him (Shawnny knows that Jimmy would let me have one-on-one time with my boy toy if asked). Shawnny then told me he actually wanted Jimmy there to video tape the action, he then added I should be thinking younger as he would have a surprise for me when he arrived. As you will see in the video, Shawnny and I had a mix up in our communications. You see, he told me to think young, so I dressed up in a naughty schoolgirl outfit thinking that was what he had in mind. I never would have thought he was actually bringing his younger brother, who just turned 18 a month ago, over to lose his virginity. Shawnny knows I have a thing for young guys and when he ever found out his brother was still a virgin, well he knew I would find that even more erotic. Shawnny wanted Jimmy present to video tape his younger brother losing his virginity, thinking that his brother would want to not only lose his virginity to me, but have a keepsake of the adventure as well. When I started to tease Shawnny_s Younger Brother, I kind of forgot that this young man was in fact a virgin and would be unable to control his manhood like a more experienced man could. I only gave him a blowjob for about five minutes when I started to feel his hot wet cum dripping down my hands. He never even had a chance to lose his virginity in the short time it took for me to make him cum. Don_t you worry though, this experienced SLUT knows how to make a man cum and then get hard enough again to use his cock to satisfy my inner sexual desires, not to mention his own This naughty adventure has to be in two parts as you will soon find out, I was a little too much for the young virgin to handle, but I_m sure none of you will complain as I try to take Shawnny_s Brother_s virginity... hehe
    Model:
    Shawnnie
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shawnnys-brother-a-virgin_720p.mp4
    File Size : 459.61 MB
    Duration : 00:12:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Shawnnys-brother-a-virgin_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Sexy toes wet with BBC cum

Barbisinclair.com- Sexy toes wet with BBC cum

Description:
    This video is for those members that might have a fetish that has to do with small feet and sexy toes, well lets just call it a foot fetish, shall we? Anyway, watch as I get extremely horny rubbing my pretty toes all over this very nice BBC Seeing as I was in perfect position to spread my legs and show off my wet pussy all the while jerking and playing with this BBC, I decided to get completely naked and rub my own clit with my free hands. I never thought I could jerk a BBC off and play with my own clit all at the same time, but boy was it erotic I can_t begin to tell you how erotic it was having my legs spread wide giving my boytoy a perfect view of my wanting and waiting pussy, a BBC looking me in the face as my feet jerked it off, and knowing I would soon be covered by shooting cum. After I reached orgasm myself, it was all hands, I mean feet, on making this BBC shoot hot cum all over my sexy toes. Talk about making me horny all over again, all I wanted to do with the large hot cum load was massage my feet and play with myself again I love the feeling of warm sticky goo as it goes between my toes
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sexy-toes-wet-with-BBC-cum_720p.mp4
    File Size : 392.4 MB
    Duration : 00:10:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sexy-toes-wet-with-BBC-cum_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Outside with biggest BBC ever

Barbisinclair.com- Outside with biggest BBC ever

Description:
    This video originally was supposed to be a blooper_s video for a friend of Jimmy_s who was throwing a blooper_s party. You see, Jimmy and I haven_t played tennis in well over a year, aside to not having played tennis in so long, I was also clearly not dressed to play tennis in a dress. Jimmy and I struggled to film ourselves with the help of our tripod to begin with, but then we knew we had to get better angles. While playing tennis, we had noticed that there was a bystander sitting on the park bench in a distance outside the fenced area. He might have been there to watch a tennis exhibition, or he might have been there as I tried very hard to be the exhibitionist that I am. Well after playing for a little while, Jimmy encouraged me to walk up to the guy and ask him if he could film our hilarious take with effort on the sport. So I did just that and the guy, Shawnny, had no problem with it. He seemed like a really cool guy, and hot, for that matter. Upon filming Jimmy and I on the tennis court, I had no idea that Shawnny zoomed in on my ass as my dress conveniently moved up as I played and bent over to get the tennis balls. Yes I did try to flash him as much as I could, but what I didn_t know was how much I was turning him on as I did. For that matter I wouldn_t know any of that until Jimmy and I were watching the video for the first time. He had made numerous verbal comments on the video that even made me blush as I listened to them. I guess he_s a verbal guy, and I love guys who are vocal. After we got enough blooper-playing moments on film with Shawnny_s help, I didn_t think things would turn into a sexual outdoor adventure like it did. Let_s just say that his BBC is the largest one I_ve ever taken: thirteen inches of it I was able to suck on his BBC, ride it, and get fucked by it in various positions. Due to the park rangers making their way around the park, we were distracted and had to relocate to another area of the park. The part I wish Jimmy got on film was when Shawnny gave me a double orgasm when he fingered my pussy while we were on the bench. Jimmy unfortunately had stopped rolling the film at that point due to a park ranger coming near to where we were. But the rest, as you will see, is me enjoying my spontaneous outdoor adventure with a thirteen inch cock belonging to a bystander who happened to be at the right place at the right time.
    Model:
    Shawnnie
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Outside-with-biggest-BBC-ever_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1124.17 MB
    Duration : 00:30:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Outside-with-biggest-BBC-ever_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Of course we play, let s swing

Barbisinclair.com- Of course we play, let_s swing

Description:
    The more the merrier has always been my motto, and what best way to describe this video, of when Jimmy and I had fun with real swingers Anna and Bruce. You see, during AVN, it was such a crazy and wild time, that we had gotten a chance to meet up with them. What better way to capture my sexcapades than to film it with this amazing horny couple. Jimmy and I met up with Anna and her hubby at their hotel. We started out talking, getting flirtatious, until finally it was time to start rolling the camera as Anna and I teased the guys with our sexy outfits that quickly came off. It was hot seeing both Jimmy and Bruce look at us like eye candy before they each tackled us, in a swapping manner, he-he. I was so wet during the experience, especially getting fucked by Bruce as I watched Jimmy get it on with Anna, that you could see the cream rolling out of my pussy down my ass. Because of my incredibly tight pussy, Bruce couldn_t hold out and finally came. The funny part was that the camera battery went dead just before Jimmy was about to cum, so you won_t see his cum shot. However, once we replaced the battery, there was still more action that transpired, so there is a part two cumming in the next update.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Of-course-we-play-lets-swing_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1186.54 MB
    Duration : 00:31:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Of-course-we-play-lets-swing_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Personal training gets physical

Barbisinclair.com- Personal training gets physical

Description:
    My fantasy has always been to seduce my personal trainer. Well, finally I had the opportunity to attempt it, as getting sexual in a public gym facility can be quite challenging, especially when people can come and go. This time, Jimmy came along with me to my training session as he wanted to document on film some of the exercises I do so that I can keep it for my own personal reference. It_s always beneficial to revert to specific exercises in case you forget which ones to do. So, the timing was perfect for me to convince my trainer to ease up on me by me flashing my tits and pussy at him towards the end of the workout, as I was extremely fatigued with the strenuous exercises he had me doing. My trainer was tough and didn_t sucker into my sexual physical innuendos, although I thought I could just about wrap anyone around my finger, including him. Boy, was I was wrong, but in the end, Jimmy was the one who fucked me right there in front of him, giving me a creampie as I was in doggie position on the mat. My trainer held the video camera, and I think in his own way he must have thought it was pretty damn hot. He_s a professional, and wanted to keep it that way. It was hot regardless, albeit I would have rather been fucked by my trainer. Maybe I will be successful one of these days when he can succumb to my sexual ways.
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Personal-training-gets-physical_720p.mp4
    File Size : 802.68 MB
    Duration : 00:21:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Personal-training-gets-physical_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Outdoor fun with BBC

Barbisinclair.com- Outdoor fun with BBC

Description:
    With warmer weather, comes this insatiable sensation of having to be naughty outside. You know what I mean, let the exhibitionist in me come out and play in the sunny daylight. I love wearing my short summer dresses and being able to finally come out from hibernating indoors all winter. Well on the first real warm sunny day we had so far this Spring, I got a call from one of my boy-toys: Lex. He had called to ask me if I wanted to have some fun. I told him I would more than like to, but I would really enjoy it more if we could be adventurous outdoors. I know from a few conversations I have had with him that outdoor sex really turns him on too. So it was no surprise that he agreed to take our sexual adventure outside for once. I told him to come over to my place where we would all leave together (Jimmy, Lex &amp of course... me). We looked all around for a place to start this adventure and ended up at a state park where there were several fishermen and hikers. We wanted to be secluded, but not too secluded, as I wanted to be watched by someone. You know, what is the sense of being naughty outdoors in public if no one is going to see you. Right? Anyway, we found just the spot. It was just off the path that the fishermen use and in plain site of anyone coming up the path. Perfect Lex started by going down on me, which was easy enough to do. All I did was lift my summer dress up, exposing my Pantiless pussy. Then I pulled down the top of the dress and exposed my braless tits. Did I mention I love the warm weather? It didn_t take me long before Lex_s perfect oral skills sent me over the top and I experienced my first orgasm of the day. Jimmy told me I had better by quiet or the entire park would hear me. That only made my orgasm that much more extreme, causing me to be that much louder. Finally it was my turn to switch roles with Lex and give him some of my oral skills. After only a few minutes of having my lips wrapped around his cock, I had him just about to cum. But wanting his cock inside me, I stopped and asked him to fuck me. When we were fucking, Jimmy kept an eye out and at times had to hide from onlookers. I didn_t care and even caught one of the hikers watching me from a distance. What a turn on to know I was being watched from some stranger I didn_t even know. (I know that I am watched at times from strangers on my cam shows, but being out in public like I was seemed much more of a turn on.) Lex had me in several positions, and at times, I think he wanted to fuck me for as long as possible. I think deep down, he too wanted us to be caught by some strangers. When I finally made him cum, He exploded his cum all over my ass. Jimmy tried to catch it on camera as it dripped down my ass and onto my pussy lips. When Lex and I were finally done with our outdoor adventure, Jimmy wanted to have one back at the truck in the parking area. I know he too loves having sex outdoors not to mention sloppy seconds, (and let me tell you, my pussy was loose from Lex fucking me for so long) so I couldn_t resist letting him use me to satisfy his sexual needs. As you watch the second part of this video, (which was Lex_s first time behind the camera, so be kind.) watch some of the fishermen come right up next to the truck as Jimmy is exposing me to them. You can also see men walking by as Jimmy is fucking me, not to mention the truck is swaying from him fucking me, which caused quit a stir from others in the parking lot. Enjoy another video of me being rewarded with two loads of cum, from two different guys I will be posting many outdoor adventures to come, now that Summer is almost here
    Model:
    Lex
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Outdoor-fun-with-BBC_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1138.22 MB
    Duration : 00:31:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Outdoor-fun-with-BBC_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- Barb steals another husband

Barbisinclair.com- Barb steals another husband

Description:
    When you watch this video, keep in mind that this is another woman_s husband that is fucking me To make the situation even hotter, keep in mind that his wife is passed out in the same room. You see, we all went to a party earlier in the evening and she drank too much, resulting in her passing out as soon as she hit the bed. We did, however, have a blast at the party and when we returned back to our hotel room we all had plans to continue the fun in a more sexual way. I had even thought to myself that I would let Jimmy fuck another woman for the first time in our relationship after all, he is always letting me be the slut I so desire to be. I know he loves to watch me be the naughty slut, but I know he also would like to adventure into something new for once. As luck would have it though, with her passing out, I was one girl with two very horny guys. It doesn_t take a NASA scientist to figure out I was in for one hell of a threesome Don_t worry though, as I was getting the fucking I so wanted, his wife did wake up and after I was fucked by her husband, she made sure she was fucked by mine Jimmy wanted me to post that video on here as well, but I told him this is my site, not his, haha...
    Model:
    Lucky Guy
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : Barb-steals-another-husband_720p.mp4
    File Size : 342.37 MB
    Resolution : 960x720
    Duration : 00:09:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Barb-steals-another-husband_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barbisinclair.com- A good wife satisfies husband first

Barbisinclair.com- A good wife satisfies husband first

Description:
    A Good Wife always satisfies her husband before getting new cock right? Well I did on this occasion at least You see, Hubby broke his hand and finger while training at the gym, so he wasnt up to going out dancing, and taking the chance of some drunk bumping into it and causing even more pain. I love to dance, and we had made plans to go to one of my favorite clubs earlier in the week, so I didnt think I was going to be needed to stay at home and nurse Jimmy back to feeling better, so I asked my best friend Karen to go with me. Jimmy was taking a bath in our guest bathroom to soak his hand as the ER doctor had instructed, and I got ready in our bathroom. I had earlier mentioned to Jimmy that I might ask Karen to go to the club with me, but I guess the pain meds he had taken made him forgetful, as when I walked into the bathroom he was bathing in, he asked me why I was so dressed up. I told him I was heading out to the club with Karen to dance and flirt. He was a bit upset that I would actually go out dancing and leave him home dealing with the pain from his broken hand and finger. What can I do to help with that? It was when Jimmy asked me to bath him that I really found out what he wanted a handjob. I told him repeatedly that I was dressed with my makeup done and that Karen was waiting for me to pick her up. He kept on with this pity thing, so I did what any wife heading out to find new cock would do, satisfy her husband with a handjob and leave her pussy tight for the new cock that she would hopefully get to stretch her out. I took my sexy dress off so that I would not get it wet with either water or cum, and started stroking my hubbys cock.Within a short time, which I told him he had to be quick, as I had to get going in my search for new cock, which always seems to turn him on anyway, Jimmy blew his large load of cum all over my tits I then quickly wiped off the cum and put my dress back on in order to get my naughty night going. I had such a great time that night at the dance club, which led to me and Karen both hooking up with four studs that took turns with the both of us all night and into the early morning hours. I sent Jimmy photos from my iphone all night. He must have stayed up all night waiting for the next photo, as when I finally got home, at 10am the next morning, Jimmy and I slept almost all day. I will try to post those naughty pics soon on the site. They might not be the best quality, but they sure do show the fun time I had
    Model:
    Jimmy Sinclair
    Studio:
    Barbisinclair.com
    Info:
    File Name : A-good-wife-satisfies-husband-first_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1071.22 MB
    Resolution : 1284x720
    Duration : 00:28:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:A-good-wife-satisfies-husband-first_720p.mp4