Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandnewamateurs.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Aubrey ND

Brandnewamateurs.com- Aubrey ND

Description:
    Aubrey was a fun redhead with great boobs and a vibrant and quick-witted personality. Way too stubborn for my liking but youll see what I mean when you watch it. Well just say her breath was fresher than most girls when she left.
    Model:
    Aubrey Nd
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z456audhd-bna-donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 949.28 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:42:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z456audhd-bna-donotshare.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Pregnant Fiona

Brandnewamateurs.com- Pregnant Fiona

Description:
    Well Ive got a buddy that had been seeing this Fiona girl that wanted to get into adult work and so I scheduled an audition appointment with her. She had said on the phone she was pretty up for anything that paid and told me she was 7 months pregnant and I figured what the heck sometimes when they are knocked up their man-cave gets a little warmer but I wound up spending so much time in her ass that I barely remember the pussy. Wow this girl loved anal and loved Ass-To-Mouth too so we had to do that twice I guess shes done alot of fetish work over time and is pretty down for whatever. I think she will go far although we gotta see how she does when she finishes up her pregnancy.
    Model:
    Fiona Ryder
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z635aud-cr4_hhdex_bna_full_donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 766.4 MB
    Duration : 00:34:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z635aud-cr4_hhdex_bna_full_donotshare.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Dakota Buys an Audition Reel

Brandnewamateurs.com- Dakota Buys an Audition Reel

Description:
    Ive had a hankering lately to stop being so sweet and nice and really push the limits a bit. So I switched up a bit and told this girl she was going to have to pay me to create her audition reel. (of course I knew my buddy Mike Nasty of amateurassociates.com wanted to hire her already ha ha) So I didnt feel too bad about charging her $150 for the opportunity to work with me. And wow guys she actually coughed up And then coughed up some more from the deep-throatin she was giving me. This lady right here is quite the sword swallower Actually brags about how guys like it when her eyes water while giving head. I was pretty rough on her but she took it like a champ to the very end.
    Model:
    Dakota
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z326-dakota-bna-full-1080p-rmq.mp4
    File Size : 739.48 MB
    Duration : 00:32:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z326-dakota-bna-full-1080p-rmq.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Halle Von First time Anal

Brandnewamateurs.com- Halle Von First time Anal

Description:
    Halle Von does Anal for the first time in a solo webcam show.
    Model:
    Halle Von
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : halle_von_first_time_anal_toy-10801.mp4
    File Size : 893.31 MB
    Duration : 00:39:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:halle_von_first_time_anal_toy-10801.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Violet

Brandnewamateurs.com- Violet

Description:
    Now Violet here was one BEE-You-TEE-ful young lady and knew it too. Petite with a tight little body and I reckon some of yall will dig her ink jobs even though I can pass on all that stuff personally. So she gets on my old Couch-Of-Dreams full of Im Hot and I Know It attitude which I had to quash down but after a while we get a pretty good rapport going and I get her to drop her clothes on the floor and try out the old Hitachi and she is getting into that real good and starts talking about how she needs the real thing but then when I go over to pop it in her mouth she tells me to fuck off and not in a real nice way so I did the same with her. I patched it up a little on her way out the door and man shes so good looking I might try again to see if she changes her attitude some more in the future. Ill keep you guys posted. Put a comment if you want her back and I might try harder.
    Model:
    Violet
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : violet_bna_fail.mp4
    File Size : 449.18 MB
    Duration : 00:19:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:violet_bna_fail.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Collete and Lexxie Taste Each other s Pussy

Brandnewamateurs.com- Collete and Lexxie Taste Each other_s Pussy

Description:
    Now this is a fun little thing we did a long, long, long time ago. I mentioned to yall that I have been digging through some old shit and I have found a lot of stuff that I had no idea we even shot. This was shot by Larry, lucky Bastard. These two girls are very hot and were very very new to it all back then. And this is the first time Collete tasted Pussy and it was Lexxie_s sweet sweet pussy. You guys havent seen much from these two in a long time, I found a lot of new stuff from some classic girls you will be excited to see coming out here shortly. Now tell me who_s pussy do you want to taste more?
    Model:
    Collette, Lexxie
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z387gg_sd1500k_bna_donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 430.45 MB
    Duration : 00:34:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z387gg_sd1500k_bna_donotshare.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Mckayla Masters the Rimjob

Brandnewamateurs.com- Mckayla Masters the Rimjob

Description:
    Now this is an older one right here, but let me tell ya you can never get too much of Mckayla. Shes older but she aged well and and with that sweet ass southern accent you know this girl can use them sweet lips for a lot Now, since the producers wanted to see her give a rimjob I made sure she did it just right, and told her to french kiss it like her boyfriend on prom night and she did just that. Shes one beautiful mature women, who loves to suck some cock and kiss a little ass to prove she has what it takes to get the job and who knows maybe you will be seeing more of Mckayla real soon. Are there any other girls you think the producers might want to see master the rimjiob?
    Model:
    Mckayla
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z305b_sd1500k_bna_donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 333.8 MB
    Duration : 00:26:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z305b_sd1500k_bna_donotshare.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Diana s Audition

Brandnewamateurs.com- Diana_s Audition

Description:
    Diana came to me very frustrated with her stagnant life and ready to find herself again having done the kid-thing and husband-thing and living way too low-key for years to suit her. She walked in very ready to spread her wings AND her legs and I fucked the hell out of this sexy mature MILF She was very aware what the deal was with the audition and over the phone she pretty much said her front was a disaster zone and there was no way she was going to take her top off but she promised to wear something that looked amazing and she was RIGHT. I didn_t mind too much because this was one of the sexiest older ladies Ive EVER took out behind the barn. Hope you_ll agree Please comment and rate all our videos guys Pick your favorites and throw some stars around so we know what you all like the most
    Model:
    Diana
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z572aud_hhdex_full_donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 1268.48 MB
    Duration : 00:56:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z572aud_hhdex_full_donotshare.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Hazel O Connor Part 2

Brandnewamateurs.com- Hazel O_Connor Part 2

Description:
    This here is another fine example of my favorite kind of model Late 20s so she does have some life experience I can relate to and young enough that she doesn_t remind me of my grandma but still old enough to realize she needs to work a little hard to leave a lasting impression and you can tell at the end how much I liked her by the impression I made across her forehead and hair with the load I dropped on her.
    Model:
    Hazel O_Connor
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z815a_pt2_8500k_bna_donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 929.36 MB
    Duration : 00:41:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z815a_pt2_8500k_bna_donotshare.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brandnewamateurs.com- Hazel OConnor Part 1

Brandnewamateurs.com- Hazel OConnor Part 1

Description:
    This here is another fine example of my favorite kind of model Late 20s so she does have some life experience I can relate to and young enough that she doesn_t remind me of my grandma but still old enough to realize she needs to work a little hard to leave a lasting impression and you can tell at the end how much I liked her by the impression I made across her forehead and hair with the load I dropped on her. But thats coming soon in Part Two.
    Model:
    Hazel O_Connor
    Studio:
    Brandnewamateurs.com
    Info:
    File Name : z815r0_pt1_hhd8500k_bna_donotshare.mp4
    File Size : 1121.43 MB
    Duration : 00:49:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:z815r0_pt1_hhd8500k_bna_donotshare.mp4