Page 578 of 733 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Cat_s Back Cat Bangles is back We_ve been waiting for Cat to return and now the wait is over. I love watching the videos and looking at the photos I_ve done, Cat said. They were so hot. Every time I come to The SCORE Group, it_s a blast, like my home away from home. I can just be my sexy self. I love it. I_ve watched my scenes with a friend I was interested in at the time. So I showed him a few clips. He was turned on and impressed with my talent. It gave him a hard-on instantly. Then we talked about the scene and reenacted them. I gave him a blow job to start. The sex was awesome What gets Cat feeling sexy on any given day? Wearing a new dress and some high heels and going on a date so he can show me off. I love the attention I get. It makes me feel so good and it_s a great confidence builder. In her first return video, Cat gets very verbal, purring like a kitten as she peels out of her lingerie to blow you away with her soft curves.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_32882_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 394.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:07

Download VIDEO:
    CatBangles_32882_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 394.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Monokini and Mammaries Flashback to beautiful Ashley Sage Ellison poolside on the island of St. Maarten in the Caribbean in this scene from the DVD Ashley_s First Time, never shown before at XLGirls.com. How that red monokini doesn_t rip from the stress factors of Ashley_s extreme curves is a miracle of modern fabric manufacturing. Would she ever dare wear this suit at a beach or public pool in the UK? Ashley is a shy girl even though that may seem to contrast with being a nude model. A trained beautician back home in Manchester, England (and still living with her parents at the time of this DVD), Ashley told a TSG editor in St. Maarten that she loves being very busty. I_m grateful for the attention. It used to strike me as weird when people would ask to take pictures when I was out and about. Now I actually think it_s sort of neat. I get noticed a lot when I go out, and I know my boobs have a lot to do with that. The weather was overcast when Ashley left the beach villa and headed over to the pool to spritz her lushness with oil. She drops the monokini. While Ashley rubs the stuff all over, the camera captures spectacular views of her slick ass-cheeks and close-ups of her mind-blowing tits shining as she massages them, the breast-flesh undulating in her hands. Ashley gets on the recliner, our camera moving in tighter. As boobs splay to the sides, Ashley rarely stops making eye contact.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllison_24569_ASE_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4
    File Size : 342.2 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    AshleySageEllison_24569_ASE_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4 - 342.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    Nila Needs Roadside Assistance What would you do? Nila Mason is very distressed. Her car has broken down on a busy street. No passing motorists or pedestrians spot this lovely girl_s extra-large bumpers nestled in her low-cut top. Where are the good Samaritans or at least some big-bust fanatics? Nila can_t reach a roadside assistance operator who understands Russian. Not knowing what to do, she sees Denis turning the corner and heading her way. Nila signals this potential knight minus the white horse to come over. Denis checks out Nila_s engine as well as her twin props but he_s as stuck as she is about motors so he invites her to his place to relax and he_ll call for a tow and service. What would you do? Bringing over a glass of wine, Denis loses his cool checking out Nila_s incredible body and spills it all over her huge, beautiful, awesome tits. But Nila doesn_t get too upset. She takes off her wet dress to dry it off. Until roadside shows up, there_s only one thing to do. Get on each other and get busy What would you do?
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Denis Reed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 692.23 MB
    Duration : 00:24:44

Download VIDEO:
    NilaMason_32711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 692.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    XL Theater Welcome to the Big Girls PeepShow Club, where impossibly stacked girls put on private video peekshows for you. The bra-buster for this session is Karen Udders, a girl with tits so big, she could smother you with her massive mounds of quivering tit-flesh. Tits so huge, she can easily lift each breast to her mouth and suck on the pointy nip Sit back and let Karen entertain you. She gets off on you getting off on her.
    Model:
    Karen Udders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarenUdders_18286.wmv
    File Size : 216.02 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
    KarenUdders_18286.wmv - 216.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Beckoning Boobs When Anna_s boobs beckon, you always answer the call. If you ask us, this Czech Republic G-cupper is pretty much the perfect woman. Fair-skinned, heavy-titted with seductive, intoxicating eyes, she can make your cock stiff with just a look into her eyes and a glance at her cleavage. When you have tits like Anna, few outfits can contain them and this lavender dress is definitely overmatched. Titan tits like Anna_s need to breathe, so she quickly frees them from her dress and begins playing with them. Staring directly into the camera, Anna pinches and prods her nipples which begin to stiffen. A body as glorious as Anna_s can_t be contained either. She pulls her dress off, revealing her smooth curves, milky white skin and plush rump. Anna is all-woman, but right now she_s a girl having some naughty fun. Anna lays down on the nearby couch and teases the camera with her tits some more. And a girl needs her toys, so Anna pulls out her favorite: a big, brown dildo. Anna places the dildo on the coffee table adjacent to the couch. She then lowers her mouth down to the dildo and deep-throats it. At this point, Anna is teasing us and herself, and you can see the look of desire in her eye as she works that dildo with her mouth. When she finally slides her toy inside of her, Anna lets out a quiet, but intense moan. The moans grow with each stroke into her dripping-wet pussy and soon she pushes herself to an orgasm.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30563_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 604.33 MB
    Duration : 00:21:37

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30563_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 604.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Best Hardcore Samantha 38G, Kat Vixen and Susie Wilden are three of the biggest names in the annals of big boob and plumper history. This heavy-titted trio not only had the bubbly personalities and curves our readers dream about, they had insatiable cock lusts and filmed some of our hottest hardcore scenes. Here_s to three living big-tit legends in three of our best scenes.
    Model:
    Kat Vixen, Samantha 38G, Susie Wilden, Andy Mann, Enzo Lorenzo, Jarrod Steed, Joey Ray, John Strange, Levi Cash, Lucas Stone, Marino, Sergio, Torn Rose, Vincent, and Warren Piece
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartOneVideoXXX_30697_480x360_800 _MFS.mp4
    File Size : 257.19 MB
    Resolution : 480x360
    Duration : 00:39:10

Download VIDEO:
    15YearAnniversaryPartOneVideoXXX_30697_480x360_800 _MFS.mp4 - 257.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Driving Nikki Cars Nikki Cars is great looking with nice, big, suckable, firm tits and a big, squeezable, slappable ass. Here at XLGirls, Nikki does not need to wear bulky sweatshirts like she used to back in school. Nikki_s stud Tony runs his hands all over her huge chest as they share couch space. He puts her hand on his junk so she can feel the cock she will be taking in her mouth. He unhooks Nikki_s halter top and pulls it down to expose her massive hooters so he can suck and motorboat them. Wasting no time, Tony drops his pants so Nikki can get to surrounding his hard-on with her lips, sucking slowly and erotically. Totally naked and barefoot, Nikki gets on her back and he plunges his horn into her waiting slit. Nikki lets out a moan at this first penetration, the first of many impalements to come. She rubs her clit while Tony varies the speed and depth of his pussy-pounding as they fuck missionary style. Her right leg over his left shoulder, he leans forward for deeper drilling into her wetting cunt. Slapping sounds fill the room. Tony alternates his fucking techniques, positions and ramming speed--fast, slow, fast, slow--to ensure that Nikki gets the good hard screwing, the pussy pleasure and the happy ending she deserves. Nikki said that at home she does watch the videos she_s in but hasn_t fucked while she is watching any of them.
    Model:
    Nikki Cars and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiCars_27732_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1410.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:05

Download VIDEO:
    NikkiCars_27732_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Wonder From Down Under I_m a sexually aggressive woman, says Lila Payne, new arrival from the land of Oz. Sexy off the charts. Exudes erotic flair. If I like someone, they will know it. Sex on a first date? Yes, if I like the person and there is good chemistry. If that person is boring, the date will end early. Someone being a very good kisser really turns me on. If the kissing is bad, everything else usually is too. Lila has a bright smile in her photos, videos and chats. What makes her laugh when she_s got the time to just kick back at home? I love old-school Monty Python and physical comedy. I also laugh pretty hard at funny cute-animal videos on the web. What a beauty writes BoobHound. And the fact that she loves her own boobs, too, and isn_t complaining about back pain, makes her even sexier.
    Model:
    Lila Payne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaPayne_32488_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 483.91 MB
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
    LilaPayne_32488_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 483.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Arianna the Voyeur Now I_m gonna watch you fuck him, big boob goddess Arianna Sinn says to tit queen of the Dominican Republic, Miosotis. Arianna makes it seem like a command not a request. Miosotis is eager to comply. She needs cock inside her, too, after seeing Arianna get fucked by Shane. Mio stood just inches away as her friend was grinding her hips with Shane_s rod inside her pussy. Mio doesn_t want to be left out of the hot fun. Just like Mio did with her, Arianna stands by as Mio sucks off John. It is a supernatural sight. Mio_s tits are so gigantic, they rest on her thighs in a sitting position. It is supremely unearthly. Arianna can_t help but reach out and touch Mio_s tits while she is busy sucking John. Mio holds her tits by the nipples while John is tit-fucking Mio. This is rarely seen. Most girls hold their tits by the sides while they are being boob-banged. But Mio is not most girls. While John is tit-fucking Mio (an unbelievable sight), Arianna takes his dick out of Mio_s cleavage and kisses the head. She spits on his cock, a non-verbal signal for him to begin fucking Mio. A smile appears on Arianna_s face as she sits on a bar stool and watches them do the Mammary Mambo.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn, Miosotis, and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaMiosotis_25988_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 856.93 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:43

Download VIDEO:
    AriannaMiosotis_25988_1080p.mp4 - 856.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Bozena &amp Eden in Knockin_ Nipples Eden is Israeli. Bozena lives in the Czech Republic. Getting them together in Europe was very difficult to accomplish. Eden easily has the biggest tits of anyone in Israel, at least any women that we know of. Bozena has more competition in her country but she has a pair of the biggest breasts of all the Czech models we know. In this chapter from Knockin_ Nipples, prepare to be astounded by the sheer size of their love pillows. Lots of great titty suckin_ here Yum, yum The video opens with the two girls in the pool, rubbing nipples and breast meat together. They hug tightly, grinding their giant tits. Then comes the sucking and licking. Eden needs two hands to lift one of Bozena_s tits and lick the nipple. Bozena is very well informed about pussy anatomy and really works over Eden_s clit and lips. As hot as that gets, the tit play is the thing here. This is one of the most boob-focused videos ever posted on XLGirls.com with two of the all-time greatest tit-stars. Running Time: 18:18
    Model:
    Bozena and Eden Mor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bozena_Eden_15902_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 108.98 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:18:16

Download VIDEO:
    Bozena_Eden_15902_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 109.0 MB