Page 577 of 733 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Rooftop Hot Tubber Maggie is sure to hold a place in your heart and other body parts. Maggie has a phenomenal body and very big boobs. Enough people told Maggie that she should try modeling so she decided to take the plunge. In this video, Maggie takes another kind of plunge, this one in a hot tub on a rooftop in Budapest, giving our photographer the opportunity to chat her up while she relaxes and we get to know a little about her. She teaches scuba diving and likes to travel. Fortunately, XL Girls was included in her travel plans.
    Model:
    Maggie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maggie_29796_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 132.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:58

Download VIDEO:
    Maggie_29796_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 132.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Living Room Dream What is breast in life? To be a member of XLGirls. To enjoy all of the sexy babes who make it special. To see Lavina Dream in all her glory wearing a tight sweater and tight pants walking down a flight of stairs. To see Lavina take off those clothes while she speaks in her sexy Romanian accent. Our camera takes the low ground and aims high as Lavina plays with her big, beautiful tits, sucking her nipples and squeezing those gorgeous mounds of breast flesh. A sight that brings tears to an XL Man_s eyes. Yes...they are free now, Lavina moans as she sinks her fingers into her soft tit meat and lolls her tongue at you. Her nipple-sucking and kissing make smooching sounds. No background music is needed to drown out those sounds and Lavina_s heavy breathing. Lavina shakes her knockers, swinging them like bell clappers, the camera still aimed at her from the bottom of the stairs. This view is awe-inspiring, and the breast action is dynamic. Lavina braces herself by pressing against the wall and the handrail and builds up speed. Her tits swing in a circular pattern and bounce against each other when they complete their arc. And then Lavina takes off her jeans....
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 869.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
    LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4 - 869.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Kamille Amora: Throat Star It_s great to see Kamille Amora again. She_s been busy with her music but she found the time to visit her friends at XLGirls. Kamille is in bed adjusting the straps on her new dress. She asks Nicky Rebel to come into the bedroom and give her his opinion. As soon as he sees how Kamille_s huge tits are close to overflowing the top of her dress, Nicky is all over her. Nicky fingers and licks her pussy. You know what that means.... They_re not going out to dinner tonight. He_d rather eat at the Y. Nicky loves Kamille_s dress so much, he has to take it off her. Kamille_s pussy-pleasing pearl panties get pulled off fast too, leaving her only wearing her stripper heels. Kamille gives his cock and balls intense oral worship. She drools over his meat, deep-throating him, and offers her heavy boobs for tit-fucking. Playing tit for tat, Nicky offers Kamille a pony ride. A born cowgirl, Kamille climbs on top and rides. An experienced rider, Kamille turns around to bounce on his fuck-stick some more. Kamille on her knees, big ass up, is a nice sight for the spank bank. It won_t be long before Nicky makes a deposit all over this hot XLGirls alumnus.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_37973_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1380.88 MB
    Duration : 00:30:25

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_37973_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Pre-sex Warmup With Scarlett A TSG editor visited the models_ dressing room at the SCORE building with a mission: Interview Scarlett Rouge (Yes, that_s the great Renee Ross in the first make-up chair.) Scarlett told all in this revealing pre-sex and post-sex interview, something we should do more of. We see clips from Scarlett_s sex time with JMac but the emphasis is on Scarlett_s pretty face, personality and body without a guy in the way (with all due respect to King JMac) and how Scarlett prepares for the scene, which is shown in a separate video. We even see Scarlett take a shower after getting a fucking fit for a queen by the cock king.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettRouge_25191_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 291.63 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
    ScarlettRouge_25191_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 291.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Jumpin_ On Juggs Carlos is up to something. He_s fiddling with Sashaa Juggs_ scale so she thinks she_s lost weight. But she really hasn_t. Carlos is happy with the way Sashaa_s body is and wants her to stay that way because he enjoys fucking this plump and juicy morsel. Once Carlos_ sneaky mission does the trick and Sashaa is happy, he_s all over her like a wild man, squeezing her massive mams, rubbing her chubby cheeks and bending her over the bed. He pulls his boner out of his pants and sticks it inside her pussy, fucking her hard from behind without bothering to take off his clothes. Turning her around, he forcefully fucks Sashaa_s mouth and titanic tits. She gets on her back and puts her legs in the air, waiting for his flight to arrive. Carlos dives into her pussy and drills away. Oh shit cries Sashaa when his dick begins pumping her. It_s a miracle the bed sheets didn_t burst into flames. Her pussy clamped on my cock like a vise, Carlos said later on.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_32184_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1079.38 MB
    Duration : 00:19:19

Download VIDEO:
    SashaaJuggs_32184_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    XLGirls Archive: Think Pink When Arianna Sinn first modeled for TSG, her body was absolutely perfect for SCORE and V-mag. After noticeably gaining weight and boobage, Arianna was perfect for XLGirls. This video and pictorial from the XLGirls archive was shot at a centuries-old villa in Sintra, Portugal, known for its 19th-century architecture. The town has a misty, fairy-tale atmosphere. It was a fitting place for Arianna to spend a week in because her beauty and personality have a timeless quality. That chair she_s sitting on while rubbing her wet pink pussy and gold-medal big boobs? Who knows how many statesmen and royals may have fucked noblewomen on it?
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinn_26509_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 828.12 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08

Download VIDEO:
    AriannaSinn_26509_1080p.mp4 - 828.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Horny English Girl XLGirls: Sarah Jane, how does a guy satisfy you best after he_s given you a good, solid shagging? Sarah Jane: Lots of cum on my face. I like to see it squirt out of his cock and come right at me. XLGirls: In your first XL Girls hardcore, Steve came between your ass cheeks... Sarah Jane: That was still nice. I always like the feeling of hot spunk on my skin and Steve has a great cock. In my next one, the lad did cum on my face. XLGirls: What do you like the guy to do before he fucks you? Sarah Jane: Definitely lick my pussy and clit and make it very wet.
    Model:
    Sarah Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahJane_32853_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 569.77 MB
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
    SarahJane_32853_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 569.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tessa Orlov: Big, Juicy Boobs I like to take pictures of myself naked, Tessa Orlov said with a smile on her pretty lips. I also really enjoy taking pictures with the professional people at XLGirls. I feel pampered getting my hair and makeup done and wearing sexy clothing, feminine dresses and beautiful underwear. I like the complete experience of making videos and photos, and the guys are very nice. I have become very comfortable. Tessa_s outfits don_t stay on too long. Just long enough for you to think about how she_d look if you were meeting her on a date. Tessa used to sell ice cream and live a quiet life. Now, she_s known around the world. I have watched my videos and I am happy to look to the future for new ones. I watch them by myself. I really like the quality of the shooting and the whole workflow. I find it informative. If it changed my personality in any way, I will say it has made me more confident.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TessaOrlov_37772_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1218.82 MB
    Duration : 00:20:53

Download VIDEO:
    TessaOrlov_37772_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Busty Geek Girl In Two-man Threesomes Geek girls need sex too, and when the geek girl has huge tits and a thick bod, she needs even more than her skinnier counterparts. Veronica Bow is supposed to be studying. She doesn_t get much done with JMac and Tyler flanking her in her bed. Why, these studs shouldn_t even be in Veronica_s bedroom to begin with but if they weren_t, she wouldn_t be able to get the dicking she wants. Veronica whips off her top to show the boys that they_re going to have their hands full. Full of pliable breast-flesh to suck, squeeze and fuck. She_s freaky in the sheets. They pull down her bra and dive in. The guys take off Veronica_s shoes, tossing them off the bed. She turns to Tyler and opens wide for his cock, jerking and sucking the bloating shaft. JMac wants some of that and gets behind her. She takes his dick in her hand too and gives him some lip service also. Tyler fucks her big boobs while she_s eating JMac_s cock. Veronica juggles her jugs while the guys fuck them and fill her mouth. Their own little nerd girl blowing their balls off. JMac gets Veronica on her knees and fucks her from behind. Tyler takes the front and fucks her mouth. They swap sides and continue the pounding and dirty talking. Veronica never takes off her geeky eyeglasses. JMac fucks Veronica_s mouth and tells her to squeeze his balls. Tyler loudly spanks her big butt from behind while he fucks her pussy. By the time this study session is over, Veronica has gotten enough fucking to last her the rest of the week and loads of semen on her face and huge hooters. Geek girl stares at the camera and licks the salty skeet off her fingers.
    Model:
    Veronica Bow, J Mac, and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VeronicaBow_35017_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 612.02 MB
    Duration : 00:21:47

Download VIDEO:
    VeronicaBow_35017_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 612.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tessa Orlov: Sexy Chubby Goodness Tessa Orlov is back in all of her sweet and chubby goodness. It_s girls like Tessa at XLGirls that make us wish we had trained as gynecologists. She_s the cutest little peach you could pick to spend time with. Tessa worked as an ice cream salesgirl. I did well because I have big breasts, Tessa said with a smile. Then she discovered the flavor of XLGirls and decided to give it a taste. Not one to give us the cold shoulder when we invited her to our Europe studio, Tessa signed on. I like to take pictures of myself naked at home, said Tessa. But this is different and better. Makeup and clothing make me feel very sexy. I really enjoyed the treatment I received last time I visited. I have watched all of my videos. I really like the quality of the shoots and the whole workflow of the day. I_m glad to be back for more. It adds spice to my life.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TessaOrlov_37770_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1149.75 MB
    Duration : 00:20:02

Download VIDEO:
    TessaOrlov_37770_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB