Page 575 of 733 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Snackin_ With Kitty Cute It_s snack time for Kitty Cute, and while she_s got a nice assortment of produce to make a fruit salad, Kitty_s own big, tasty fruits are best for suckin_. The fruits she_s got at hand are too small to compare to her juicy boobs. Only the biggest watermelons can come close to her 38K-cup breasts. She_s a walking fantasy. We wish we had ten Kitty Cutes In my neighborhood, I was the girl who got a lot of guys asking me out and wanting to do things for me, Kitty said. Other girls were jealous of me. That is how girls can be. I have no control over that. My boobs are very heavy so I need to wear a good bra. Bras to support me without hurting my shoulders are hard to find in Romania. I spend a lot of time shopping to buy proper bras.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_38100_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1270.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:23

Download VIDEO:
    KittyCute_38100_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Sealing The Deal Amiee Roberts sets up houses for sale for Mr. Dix, a real estate broker. He_s a tough boss. Today is an open house and Dix checks with the bodaciously built Amiee to see if the place is ready. Then he checks out what she_s wearing. Amiee_s ready to shred a skin-tight red dress that doesn_t hide that crazy-hot body and huge tits. Mr. Dix does not approve. He_s worried that female customers would be turned-off. Female jealousy and all that. Amiee points out that they might get male customers because of her 40H-cup super-breasts. Dix doesn_t accept her opinion. Amiee hasn_t brought a change of clothing so Dix takes her upstairs to see if the owner of the house left any clothes in her closets. The closets are empty and there_s no time for Amiee to go home and change. At this critical point before people start showing up to see the house, Amiee thinks it_s a good idea to take her tits out of her dress and show them to her boss. We like how she thinks. Mr. Dix turns out to be as tough a one-day stand as he is an employer. Her boss is a total prick and that_s how Amiee likes it. They undress and get into bed where Dix finds his dick fits very nicely into Amiee_s talented mouth. He likes having his balls licked and his girls gagging and drooling on his boner, so he trains Amiee to like it his way Ever the gentleman, after boning Amiee and treating the blonde bombshell to a facial, he tells her to clean up the bedroom before the people show up. She begins by swallowing some of his cum.
    Model:
    Amiee Roberts and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmieeRoberts_33104_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1035.2 MB
    Duration : 00:19:22

Download VIDEO:
    AmieeRoberts_33104_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
    Ashley Gets Wet I tend to wear comfy clothes when I_m home. But I also like to walk around naked most of the time when I don_t have to get dressed. That_s what Ashley said back home near Manchester. One of the many joys of shower videos is the girls don_t need to start off in clothes. Ashley Sage Ellison hits the showers in this scene from the movie Ashley_s First Time. A TSG editor was on-set that day at the swanky house in St. Maarten to interview Ashley between scenes. He was the envy of every male employee at The SCORE Group. She_s the tenderhearted, sweeter-than-sugar girl we always wanted to have when we were younger, the girl we fantasized about, wrote JD. Soon, Ashley and our staff file into one of the villa_s many bathrooms for the shower scene. In this moment, it_s apparent why Ashley has that extra something that is going to transform her into a superstar. Her hands move slowly over her body, rubbing soapy water as it runs over her breasts, through her cleavage, down her belly and over her pussy. She turns her back to the camera and rubs her delicious ass. For a moment, all an observer can think of is being in bed alone with this beautiful creature.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllison_24564_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 747.34 MB
    Duration : 00:12:47

Download VIDEO:
    AshleySageEllison_24564_1080p.mp4 - 747.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Fat Tits, Plump Rump Trinety has had more than a few sex-capades in her day. In fact, the H-cup hottie has had so many she proudly dubs herself a sexual explorer. Trinety The Sexual Explorer does have a ring to it. This gal is always after a sexual adventure, and we love that about her. I_ve done threesomes, Trinety said. That was interesting. It was with a boy and another girl. I do like sex in public places, like parks and beaches. I did it in a theme park once. We_d definitely be up for a few trips on a merry-go-round with Trinety. After some chatting, it_s time for Trinety to get down and dirty. Whether it_s solo or fucking, this gal always puts on an unforgettable jerk-til-you-drop show for the guys who love her.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_31132_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 887 MB
    Duration : 00:15:27

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_31132_1080p.mp4 - 887.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    May The Fourth (of July) Be With You Cherry Brady will hoist your flag in this classic scene. You_ll be standing at attention before you know it as you observe Commander Cherry performing her drills in her military compound. She_s been the serviceman_s busty wet dream since day one. Every man is a tit man to Cherry. Definitely They say they aren_t but they are. There are guys who tell me, _I_m not a tit man I_m an ass man,_ so I just walk away. I don_t have any use for an ass man. But most guys want big tits if they_re being totally honest. Maybe their girlfriend_s tits aren_t that big, and they don_t want to say it in front of her. Commander Cherry has issued her orders and they need to be followed. One of her most-important orders is for us to pull our flag poles out of our fatigues so she can inspect them. Good luck, men.
    Model:
    Cherry Brady
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CherryBrady_13656_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 105.52 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:15:49

Download VIDEO:
    CherryBrady_13656_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 105.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Brabuster of Britain Samantha Sanders gets her big British boobs out in a double feature: this video as well as a topless chat with her photographer in her second video. Samantha began to bust out when she turned 15. By her last year of school, she was the bustiest student there as well as having bigger boobs than her teachers. I get loads of attention, said Sam. And my tit wanks are very good Sam has already proven this several times. In her last two scenes riding the man-pole, her guys off-loaded on her tits. Samantha has the same hobbies she had when we first photographed her for Voluptuous in 1998. (Those early photos are still at SCORELAND.) I have a horse and I compete in show jumping and eventing. I would like one day to ride down the Derby Bank at Hickstead Show jumping Championships. This is one of the famous events in the equestrian calendar. I also like to watch rugby. We_d like to watch Sam ride topless and see her huge breasts bounce. Maybe one day.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32467_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 554.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:44

Download VIDEO:
    SamanthaSanders_32467_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 554.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Slo-Mo Boobs The traffic-stopping boobs of sensational Sara get the close-up attention they rightfully deserve. Sara creams her big tits, rubs the moisturizer into her soft breast flesh until it_s soaked in and gives them hands-on treatment. I have always liked the attention I get, Sara said. My boobs make me feel good. Some women are jealous of my body, but there is nothing I can do about how they feel. They should look at some quality they have and make the most of it as I am doing.
    Model:
    Sara
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SaraBTS_30125_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 75.15 MB
    Duration : 00:03:56

Download VIDEO:
    SaraBTS_30125_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 75.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Kiki True: Toy Story XLGirls: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Kiki True: I would wish for a homestead on a lake, people in the kink community to come and share it with me, and the financial means to ensure no one would have to work and we could all be a happy nudist community. XLGirls: Do you do things like cleaning or watching TV at home topless or naked? Kiki True: I hardly ever wear clothes after 3PM. I currently live in a pretty remote area, which I love. I will garden, hot-tub, cook, clean and do just about everything in the nude. I do have an affinity for cute ruffle socks, so...completely nude except for the socks. XLGirls: Do you watch adult videos at home? What kinds do you like? Kiki True: I love adult videos that are almost like a game of Simon Says, where the guy tells the girl what to do and she just does it, no questions asked. It can be in a lot of forms, like a casting-call type video or just a serious BDSM domination video.
    Model:
    Kiki True
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KikiTrue_39004_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 678.15 MB
    Duration : 00:19:52

Download VIDEO:
    KikiTrue_39004_1080p.mp4 - 678.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Sex Toys &amp Anal Her quivering, babydoll voice is enough to give a guy a steel erection. It_s a phone sex voice. Destiny Rose has a lush, corn-fed figure and creamy, sensitive 36DDD honeydews. She_s also got a very pretty face, and the red hair. Redheads are hard to find. Destiny is a gift from the mid-west. Destiny was a stripper in Ohio when we found her. It_s kind of like Coyote Ugly because we dance on the bar, Destiny said. It_s topless on the bar and we get naked when we do dances. What are some of her titty moves? I like to squeeze my tits together and lick both my nipples at the same time. It feels good. I am sure that if I tried, I could probably stick both my nipples in my mouth at the same time and suck them and hold them there for a while. Destiny does a lot of titty moves and plays with a big Doc Johnson rubber dick and a butt-plug.
    Model:
    Destiny Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DestinyRose_25379_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 480.48 MB
    Duration : 00:17:10

Download VIDEO:
    DestinyRose_25379_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 480.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweet &amp Tasty G-cup dream girl Allie Pearson is in a very bouncy mood and when Allie bounces, it_s magic time. By the time Allie_s creamed her comely, naked body and finger-banged her young pussy, her nipples are hard enough to cut glass I used to get a lot of attention from boys in school. I developed at a young age, so my boobs, my butt, all that good stuff, got their attention. I was about 13, maybe even a little bit younger, when I started to develop. That_s when I remember really standing out and having bigger assets than the other girls. A lot of the other girls would look at me and say, _Oh my gosh You have big boobs I wish I had big boobs._ At that age, every girl wants boobs, but as far as participating in a lot of activities, it was uncomfortable at that age because whatever you do you_re flopping around. Today they_re still envious of Allie.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32228_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 815.02 MB
    Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
    AlliePearson_32228_1080p.mp4 - 815.0 MB