Page 572 of 733 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582622672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Tit Talk Boys, we have a live one in new discovery Jazlyn Summers and the questions that come to mind are, where_s this one been hiding and how come we didn_t find her earlier? Whatever the reasons, Jazlyn_s here and she_s hot, fresh and ready to go. So we_ll forgo those questions and focus on the here and now in this exclusive video interview with Jazlyn. She_s a Carolina babe and things get epic when Jazlyn shakes her butt at the camera and pops her bra to thrust her tits out at 3:50. And then gets epic again at 8:26 when Jazylyn pulls her large pussy lips and reveals her pink sweet spot for your inspection. The Carolina girls we_ve been lucky to encounter are great fun-lovers. The legendary SCORE Girl Dawn Stone is from North Carolina. Jazlyn reminds us of another Carolina SCORE babe, Tiny Nicky Tease, and even looks a little like Nicky. Once you_ve gotten to know Jazlyn through this tit chat, you_ll be primed to see how wild she can get in her first XLGirls.com scene. And trust us, Jazlyn_s got so much heat that if she sat on an iceberg, she_d go right through it.
    Model:
    Jazlyn Summers
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JazlynSummers_29226_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 362.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download VIDEO:
    JazlynSummers_29226_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 362.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Molly Evans &amp Mary Brown: When Bra-Busters Meet Wearing a swimsuit, superstar-next-door Molly Evans leaves the house and strolls over to the pool in the backyard where she sees Mary Brown swimming. Hi, how are you?, Molly asks. How are you doing? Is the water warm? Mary smiled and replies, Come with me. Let_s try it together. Molly and Mary take a leisurely swim across the pool, eyeing each other_s huge tits, looking at how they bob and float. They have made an instant connection. They reach the end of the pool and size each other up. My nipples are stiff, Molly says with a smile. Do I excite you that much? Mary replies. They reach out to feel each other_s breasts while holding onto the edge of the pool, enjoying each other_s soft caresses. They get out of the pool and help each other take off their clingy, wet tops. The pool area is private. No one can see them. Molly and Mary can breast worship by the pool, sucking, licking and fondling their enormous tits. It looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
    Model:
    Mary Brown and Molly Evans
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MollyEvansMaryBrown_38307_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1287.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
    MollyEvansMaryBrown_38307_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Sofia Deluxe_s First Sex Date Sofia Deluxe, the girl with deluxe boobs, a deluxe body and a deluxe face pops her on-camera cherry, a first for Sofia since she began modeling at XLGirls in 2019. Dressed in a tight, low-cut red dress that displays her rich curves and large, beautiful tits, Sofia shows off her delicious rack to her sex date Fernando, an extremely lucky dude to be Sofia_s playmate. He plays with Sofia_s breasts, feeling her soft, smooth flesh, feeling the weight and holding on like his hands are glued to her amazing pair. Sofia sits on the edge of the bed and sucks his cock, making saliva strings and squishing his shaft between her hot tits. An erotic look in her eyes, she stands up and takes off her dress, rubbing her tits and turning around so he can help her slip off the dress. She leaves her black panties and red shoes on and gets on the bed. Sofia wants to kneel over him and continue her blow job and tit-rubbing. Sofia takes off her panties and throws them to the floor, ready to spread her legs open, but first she resumes her kneeling blow job on Fernando. She rubs her luscious pussy lips that we see from behind and glances at the camera. She sits on his cock and starts grinding, her boobs swinging like bell clappers. Eyes closed, mouth open, Sofia rubs her clit as she rides his dick. She sucks his cock some more and switches to a doggie position, waiting to be fucked from behind. Sex on-camera is a talent, and Sofia_s got it.
    Model:
    Sofia Deluxe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaDeluxe_39389_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1127.23 MB
    Duration : 00:20:16

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaDeluxe_39389_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Behind-The-Scenes at K-JUGS with Bailey Santanna Bailey Santanna is your hostess with the mostess in this guided tour of radio station K-JUGS as she teams with superstars Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Jade Parker, Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder. The ultimate XLGirls movie, XLGirls.com is showing this feature film for the first time. Sexy Bailey shows the K-JUGS sets, rehearses with her cast-mates, and chats with the film crew and reporters about her role and the action in this special behind-the-scenes look at the wildest radio station ever loaded with rare clips and footage. XLGirls salutes Bailey Santanna
    Model:
    Bailey Santanna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BaileySantannaBTS_25531_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 198.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:49

Download VIDEO:
    BaileySantannaBTS_25531_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 198.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Behind The Lens XLGirls.com goes behind the lens to check out Natalie Fiore as she models for her Titanic Ta-tas photo spread and video. After over seven years, there isn_t anything that Natalie doesn_t know about modeling and the camera. She could teach classes in modeling to newcomers. Following Natalie_s shoot, she faces a dilemma. What bras to wear is her situation and it_s a difficult challenge. She has a closet-full of bras but which one will fit her now-totally enormous breasts? Let_s see what Natalie does and what bra she finally chooses. The fun is not in her final selection. The fun is in getting there and watching and listening to how she does it.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFioreBTS_30051_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 284.04 MB
    Duration : 00:15:24

Download VIDEO:
    NatalieFioreBTS_30051_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 284.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Monokini Madness Under her dinner date dress, Roxanne Miller is doing her monokini justice. She calls showing it to you your dessert. A good choice of words from this dreamy, creamy XLGirls Euro-star. Roxanne seduces you with her beautiful body and big boobs and gets so horny while doing so, compelling her to take matters into her own hands. Do jealous women ever say anything about Roxanne_s large breasts? Some stare. Some think that if I have big boobs, I am also a bimbo. But who cares about them? Let them be frustrated, je m_en fiche (I don_t care) Did she play sports in school? Gossiping is a sport? I am kidding. I did play basketball, voleyball, ping-pong and soccer. I used to wear two bras to not let my tits slap my face. But I am not good at team sports, so I was running from the ball-not to the ball.
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_29947_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 432.37 MB
    Duration : 00:23:46

Download VIDEO:
    RoxanneMiller_29947_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 432.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    The Amazing Colossal Tits Of Danica Danali Nicky Rebel is in the bedroom looking at XLGirls.com on his phone when Danica Danali quietly sneaks in and interrupts his research. She can give him the real deal. There are many unanswered questions here, such as why he_s sequestered in the bedroom when she_s in the apartment and eager to put out, but why nitpick. A popular SCORE Girl once told us that she would catch her live-in boyfriend jacking. Nicky feasts on Danica_s colossal tits and uses her lingerie to play with them. Danica depants him, hot to suck his balls and dick and get her big fat tits fucked. Nicky pulls down her thong panties and finger-pumps her furry mommy pussy with two fingers. Since the ladies-first policy is always appreciated by Danica, Nicky gets on his back so she can get fucked in a reverse cowgirl position before they try others.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_38228_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1314.16 MB
    Duration : 00:25:41

Download VIDEO:
    DanicaDanali_38228_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Pluggin_ A Plumper My pussy_s so wet, Danica says as her latest hardcore smash-a-thon opens. It needs to be filled with a giant cock. Of course, we put in Danica_s order for one cocksman right away. There is lust in Danica_s eyes when Tony saunters over. She_s been one of our favorite girls over the years because of her insatiable love of sex. You could say I have a problem, Danica told us. Well, my friends tell me I have a problem. It seems I_m always fucking, talking about fucking or masturbating. I_ve masturbated in the car while driving before. We like a girl that can multi-task. Tony tends to Danica_s plump tits, teasing her a bit. I can_t wait until you_re inside my wet pussy, she says. Danica_s nips are already rock-hard, and there are slip-n-slides less drenched than her pussy when Tony finally stuffs himself inside her. Tony lays her down for a missionary fuck before letting her get on top to work his pole. Watching the jiggles and ripples in Danica_s plump ass as she rides Tony is incredible. Seriously, there are girls over at BootyLicious who would be jealous of Danica_s ass girth. Her ass is so good, Tony decides he needs to lay Danica down and fuck her from the side and doggystyle to get the full effect of her rump. Cum on my tits Danica demands as she_s climaxing and feels Tony getting close. Tony gives her cunt a few more good pumps before pulling himself out and shooting his load onto her fleshy naturals.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_30701_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1328.84 MB
    Duration : 00:22:44

Download VIDEO:
    DanicaDanali_30701_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    XL Theater Monica does something unusual with her toy in this new web-video show and gets a powerful orgasm for her efforts. She parks the running vibrator sticking inside her pussy, pulls back her pussy lips towards her with her right hand and rubs her clit and clitoral area with her left hand. Here_s to female jacking or is it called jilling?
    Model:
    Monica
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Monica_18222.wmv
    File Size : 224.91 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    Monica_18222.wmv - 224.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Best Models Unlike most categories of nude modeling, XL Girls attracted many women who came from ordinary walks of life. They were not exotic dancers or professional entertainers. The internet revolution led many women to take up modeling. Often behind every great woman is a man who encourages her and loves to see her naked, masturbating and sometimes more. This was the case with Nikki Cars. It was just for the fun of it, Nikki told XL Girls_ editors. It was my husband_s idea. He came home one day and said, _We should put naked pictures on the internet._ So that_s what we did. It was just a fun thing to do, and I ended up really liking it. We never really expected anything out of it at all. Rose Valentina lived not far from the XL Girls_ offices. She did not have a guy behind her like Nikki did but she had several guys behind her, and in her, during her shoots. During these years, XLGirls began to produce their own feature movies such as Big Girl Sex School, Plump Desires, Double-Stuffed Plumpers and Plush Control. When My Big Plump Wedding was being planned, Rose was invited to be one of the co-stars. Rose found XL Girls through a friend. I was friends with his ex-wife and she had big boobs, maybe like a DD or a DDD, Rose said in a 2009 interview. She always told me I should come here but I had never done nude modeling before. I decided to try it and sent my pictures in and the next week I was in here shooting You guys are the best company I_ve ever shot for by far Arianna Sinn was a popular web cam girl out of Romania. When we sent a photographer there to photograph her, Arianna was built more like a SCORE or Voluptuous girl. Six months later, Arianna had plumped-up to XL Girl dimensions. It was very similar to Kerry Marie_s evolution from slim and stacked natural to plump hottie. Arianna_s steamy sex scenes in the Caribbean for the Mammary Mambo DVD made the tropics even hotter. I like any kind of man as long as he_s funny, keeps himself clean and knows how to treat a woman, Arianna said. I do not like men who are rude or pushy and must have their own way. I like a man who is respectful and knows how to romance a woman. Fashionable, kind and generous. Good personality. Looks do not matter. Lovely Alice Webb always drew adoring emails and letters whenever any of her pictorials were published. She did very little video but what she did made an impact. The funniest pick-up line Alice has ever heard in her life was, Excuse me. I_m about to go home and masturbate, and I need a name for that face. A tower of tits and ass power at 5_10 with 40HH pillows, Alice studied karate for eight years. She can probably knock out a guy with one swing of her huge tits.
    Model:
    Alice Webb, Arianna Sinn, Nikki Cars, and Rose Valentina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartThreeVideo_30697_1280x720_380 0_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 564.53 MB
    Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
    15YearAnniversaryPartThreeVideo_30697_1280x720_380 0_MFS.mp4 - 564.5 MB