Page 537 of 740 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 7397

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Miss Beck Is Back Anna Beck hasn_t modeled in several years. It was a surprise to hear her name was back in the game. It was another surprise to see her new look. Anna looks completely different now with raven-black hair, but is just as charming and as sexy as she was when she began modeling. Since Anna doesn_t speak English, we have an interpreter off-camera to translate from Czech to English. When Anna originally modeled, she attracted many favorable comments. XLGirls didn_t hear back from Anna after, that but you never know about models. Sometimes they move on completely, and sometimes they suddenly decide to make a comeback. We_re happy to report that Miss Beck is back and is eager to launch another tit attack. In this video, Anna enters the apartment from the terrace overlooking her storybook city and makes herself comfortable. Very comfortable.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30230_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 378.32 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:35

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30230_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 378.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Suga Gets Stiffed It_s a grey day along the marina. Not a cheery place for the lovely, sweet-faced girl named Suga Squirtz. Suga seems lonely sitting on the bench, pulling her tight tank top down to show some deep cleavage to no one in particular. You love a girl who can admire herself. Walking along the water, she passes Tony talking on his cell phone and stops when he says hello. So right off the snap, he knows... he knows this is not some snotty bitch who thinks she_s better than the man in the street. This is a responsive girl, a friendly girl. Maybe a girl who will fuck him. Suga was waiting for a friend but she hasn_t shown up, she tells Tony. She_s lost. Ever the gentleman, Tony offers to help. He lives nearby. Suga asks if she can use his phone. They go to his apartment at his suggestion so she can call her friend although he_s got a phone in his hand. Sharp dude. At his place, in the bedroom, Suga makes her call and then sits on the bed next to him. Thinking forward, Tony immediately begins to fondle her soft, cushy chest. Suga is totally responsive and it looks like a lock that Suga is going to lick Tony_s cock-cone within a matter of seconds. From the second he saw her, he was aching to be inside her pussy.
    Model:
    Suga Squirtz and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SugaSquirts_23832_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 667.56 MB
    Duration : 00:23:51

Download VIDEO:
    SugaSquirts_23832_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 667.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Melonie To The Max This was Melonie_s first boy-girl scene. She_d never been an exotic dancer, never gone to topless beaches or nudist resorts and had never been in a men_s mag or website before. Melonie decided to play it to the max right away and she played it to the bone. She_s very pretty and her 34G breasts are traffic stoppers. She calls over the stunt cock to play with them. As he touches them, Melonie gives him instructions and this adds a lot to the action. Her voice is sexy. I like lots of boob play and titty action, Melonie told a TSG editor. My boobs are extremely sensitive. I think it_s really the nipple area that_s the most sensitive. What were her thoughts about BJ_s? When I give a blow job, there has to be lots of hard sucking. It has to be tight and very hard sucking. It_s gotta be hard sucking to make the blow job really good. I swallow. Nice girls always swallow. I like to spit on the dick during the blow job, of course, but when it comes to the cum, I swallow. I have only done the whole cum on the face thing once and that was because the guy wasn_t comfortable cumming on my face more than once. What about fucking her tits? All the time. They all do. I mean, it is just something for them to do, you know what I mean? When you have big boobs, all men are going to want to do it. We re-connected with Melonie but getting her back to XL Girls has been delayed until the timing is right. Hopefully that will be soon.
    Model:
    Melonie Max and Shane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MelonieMaxx_25609_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 597.94 MB
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
    MelonieMaxx_25609_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 597.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Thick &amp Packed Vicki Black stuffs _em in a 46DDD-cup bra. She_s a toy user at home. I own my own pink rabbit and a purple vibrator that I love, and I also use a rotating realistic toy, says Vicki. She has a happy, smiling face. What about guys? My first time was with a guy I had known for three years. We started dating and we were hanging out at his house when one thing led to another.
    Model:
    Vicki Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VickiBlack_26998_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1079.13 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:09

Download VIDEO:
    VickiBlack_26998_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Busty Island Beauty Jennica Lynn is every inch a Busty Island Beauty. Her body is fantastic and her boobs are mind-blowing. Jennica looks right at home in this tropical Caribbean paradise as she frolics in the sun and in the water. Modeling for The SCORE Group is like a paid vacation. This is her first time in the Caribbean and she_s having a ball. When they weren_t shooting photos and videos, they were seeing the sights. A video called Come Along With Us followed Jennica as she toured the grounds and the island. Most Swedish women don_t have breasts like Jennica, who now lives in the United Kingdom. When I was in Sweden, I couldn_t find any bras that were my size. I just had to find what I could and make it work, Jennica said. On this island, Jennica doesn_t need to worry about bras. She can go bare as nature intended and every boob man benefits Jennica dazzles in that little bikini, hits the pool to get all wet and drippy and then relaxes on a recliner to have some me-time. You rule, Jennica. The ruler of this little island. We will call it Jennica-Land.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29509_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 395.7 MB
    Duration : 00:21:33

Download VIDEO:
    JennicaLynn_29509_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 395.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Pin-Up Doll And now for a completely different look at Queen of Hearts Trinety Guess as the Florida redhead does an XL Girl version of old-school pin-up with some modern touches and a vibrating wand that sends a tingle throughout Trinety_s plush body. Like Suzumi Wilder, Trinety is a gamer girl and keeps her Xbox close and her girlfriends even closer. I love pussy, Trinety said. I like my ladies curvy like me with tight thighs. Keep that pussy clean and pretty for me. I love to cum with my Hitachi on low and a dildo in my pussy. I_m your all-round kinkster. I like BDSM and bondage and raw, pure sex. I know what I like and I_m assertive about getting what I like.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_32349_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 255.17 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_32349_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 255.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Getting All Creamy A shy girl who takes her tits out and bounces them on-camera? Yes, there are such girls and we have the perfect example here, Bri Love from the Lone Star State. Keep in mind that Bri is only 19-years-old with an innocence about her and all of this is new to her. Some of you have ties that old. Bri giggles a lot. Giggling is good because giggling leads to jiggling. Because Bri is bashful, she needs encouragement. Since she reads the comments about her, a few supportive messages would keep her in a bouncing mood. After shaking her heavy hooters around our workshop, Bri takes a can of whipped cream, shakes it good and makes a sundae out of her 40DDD cones. She licks off the gooey white stuff and gets nearly every drop. Her body shines from her tongue juices. She needs two hands to hold one breast. Since Bri is only 19-years-old, we believe her boobs will continue to grow. We certainly hope so. She may not outgrow her shyness. That_ll be just fine. An XLGirl can play with her jugs and pussy and be bashful too.
    Model:
    Bri Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BriLove_29490_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 224.42 MB
    Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
    BriLove_29490_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 224.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Leona Loba: Orgasmic Fever Leona Loba masturbates into a frenzy, leaving marks on her flesh as she digs her fingers into her body and cums hard. Leona_s a wild woman I have several drawers full of dildos and clit stimulators but I really love showing household items inside of me like golf clubs and cooking utensils, Leona told the editors. Leona and her husband try to visit a sex club whenever they can. She likes getting into a huddle with groups of guys while he watches. Leona_s a sucker for glory-hole booths also and loves blowing multiple dicks.
    Model:
    Leona Loba
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37686_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 982.34 MB
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
    LeonaLoba_37686_1080p.mp4 - 982.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Andi Peacock Cums To Miami A day we have been waiting for. Andi Peacock of Mr. and Mrs. Peacock fame come to Miami. Berry McCockiner has the honor of fucking perfect wife Andi in her first pro shoot. First, he chats with her for a few minutes. She shows him her large breasts to get him boob drunk. He gets his hands on those big tits and fucks them, fucks Andi_s wet, hungry mouth and gets his balls sucked and his ass eaten by this super-horny lady. Andi learned about The SCORE Group from her husband. They shot their first XLGirls scenes at home, where they produce their own line of hot videos of Andi with Mr. Peacock and studs they meet. I didn_t start developing to my current breast size until college, so after college I was the bustiest woman in my group of friends, said Andi who was a swinger first before she and Mr. Peacock started making videos. I_m usually passive but I can be assertive in the right situation. I love when a man knows how to please me and can make me cum. We_d be glad to learn how, Andi.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock and Berry McCockiner
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiPeacock_38447_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1454.26 MB
    Duration : 00:31:04

Download VIDEO:
    AndiPeacock_38447_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Natasha Sweet: A Big Toy For Big Tits Voluptuous magazine Volume 28 Number 4 has an eight-page special about the girls who can easily suck and lick their own nipples, a skill often referred to as boob-fu. No layout of big-titty girls who are adept at self-sucking and self-licking would be complete without this hot lady, so, naturally, her photo is included. Natasha Sweet inspires deep thoughts about having her in front of you with her top down so you can suck those big tits and do other nice things to them before getting it on with her. She_s a fantasy woman. I_ve seen all of the videos I made, Natasha said. Sometimes I watch them with a lot of people. Everyone really likes them. I did have sex watching some of them. It was hot. Now, more guys love me and they call me a star. That is flattering.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatashaSweet_37482_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1178.36 MB
    Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
    NatashaSweet_37482_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB