Page 535 of 738 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 7376

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Description:
    Behind the Scenes with Kristina Milan The first great thing about this behind-the-scenes clip is that we get to hear Kristina_s voice. Kristina doesn_t speak English, so we had one of our videographers ask her questions in Spanish and interpret her answers. The second great thing about this clip is the sight of Kristina_s amazing, lactating J-cups dripping milk. Now, when most women are lactating, they need a little help-a squeeze or a suck-to get the milk out. But Kristina stands there without even touching her tits and it_s just drip, drip, drip. Like a leaky faucet And then, sometimes, the milk comes out of her in a steady stream. The clip is short but sweet, a good primer for tomorrow_s boy-girl video, when Kristina sends her milkers into hardcore action
    Model:
    Kristina Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KristinaMilan_26009_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 72.95 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:49

Download VIDEO:
    KristinaMilan_26009_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 72.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Private Dancer Gina George is a reminder that Great Britain is still one of the world_s hot spots for randy, rude women stacked like a heaping helping of hotcakes dripping with sweet syrup. She_s got an hourglass figure, a super-voluptuous curvy body with an English ass that needs a good hard spanking as your dick plows in and out of her lovely British lady-box. Gina puts the Great in Great Britain as she dances and shakes her tits and hips in this strip show. Wearing a body-hugging striped dress at first, Gina shows how she works her curves and makes her moves. She struts her stuff and she_s proud of it.
    Model:
    Gina George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GinaGeorge_29615_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 486.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:08

Download VIDEO:
    GinaGeorge_29615_1080p.mp4 - 486.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Jackumentary Part 2 In Renee Ross Jackumentary Part 2, Renee talks about how she likes to suck and fuck the cock. Hot action from one of her flings is shown for the first time at XLGirls.com. We see Renee at play in a pool photo shoot as she leaps out of the water, her massive 40J bra-busters flying. Renee demonstrates how she uses a bidet in the dressing room in a never-before-seen video. With a TSG editor helping, Renee trains for a boxing match and faces off against her K-JUGS co-star Samantha 38G. (K-JUGS episodes will be shown for the first time at XLGirls in September.) In another behind-the-scenes moment, Renee lets us know how guys should treat her and what she likes in a man. Renee is a woman of many charms, skills and talents. Never a diva always a woman of the people and a multiple Model of the Year contest winner. We salute Renee Ross and bow to her greatness
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRossJackumentary_Part02_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4
    File Size : 383.39 MB
    Duration : 00:21:19

Download VIDEO:
    ReneeRossJackumentary_Part02_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4 - 383.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    A Breast Feast With Krystal Swift Krystal Swift. One of the top favorites at XLGirls and SCORELAND. A delightful, big-boobed beauty you can count on in every way. She_s a girl who believes in always keeping a positive outlook. This scene begins in bed with Krystal telling Stanley that she_s hungry and needs him to make some breakfast for her. Hungry yes, but not just for food. Krystal is hungry for a fat cock to suck on. Man-meat makes her hungry for more. While she_s impatiently waiting for Stanley to bring in a plate, Krystal rubs her great big tits. Stanley enters the bedroom with some goodies for Krystal and gives her a taste, but what she really wants is a good morning fuck. She swallows Stanley_s dick, savoring every inch. Stanley is hungry too. Hungry for Krystal_s big, soft tits to suck and fuck and her sweet, wet pussy to lick and fuck. They forget about food and give in to another craving. XLGirls: Krystal, you love sex and it shows on your face. What satisfies you the best? Krystal: I love everything about sex. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Krystal: When I have a boyfriend, then three times per day. XLGirls: Your favorite position? Krystal: It depends on who I_m with but I like the classic style when I_m on top or doggie.
    Model:
    Krystal Swift and Stanley Johnson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KrystalSwift_36600_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1621.48 MB
    Duration : 00:28:41

Download VIDEO:
    KrystalSwift_36600_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Poppin_ For Cosmia Giving head is one of my favorite things to do and I_m quite good at at, Cosmia said. She talks about it in this scene as she waits for Johnny. I like spit. The messier the better. A little bit of roughness. That_s fun too. I like spit on my tits, my face, my body. I like to give messy, messy blow jobs. That_s the best. When Johnny enters the room to give her something to wet her whistle with, Cosmia does what she means and she means what she does. I love putting on a show for my man. I_m a giver. Sex on the first date? I say sure. Sexual chemistry is super-important for me to have in a relationship. I_d rather know at the beginning if we click in the bedroom than waiting until later when feelings are involved. What_s the best part of being Cosmia? I feel powerful. Like I can conquer the world with my beauty and sexuality.
    Model:
    Cosmia and Johnny Tattoo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34366_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 659.25 MB
    Duration : 00:23:31

Download VIDEO:
    Cosmia_34366_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 659.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Alix Lakehurst_s BBC Report Alix Lakehurst is matched up with her favorite thing. BBC. Alix talks about how much she loves BBC, pulling an enormous hooter out of her halter top. Alix_s BBC date is going to like her, too. More to squeeze and penetrate. When he arrives, they get right down to the action because Alix is horny and worked up. He gets to sucking her nipples, skipping the small talk. They both share the nipple. She sucks his finger as a prelude to sucking him off. When Alix gets to blowing his shaft and playing with his balls, she worships it like an idol, totally enraptured. She takes as much BBC down her throat as she can. No head-sucker is Alix. She goes way, way down. When it_s time to fuck, she gets one of the strongest bangs we_ve seen Alix take.
    Model:
    Alix Lakehurst and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlixLakehurst_26291_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 551.29 MB
    Duration : 00:19:43

Download VIDEO:
    AlixLakehurst_26291_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 551.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Pick-Up On Jugs Lane Mr. B. and his bro JMac are cruising in their car for hot chicks to fuck on the spot. They see Karla Lane checking her mail. As soon as they see her, they pull over and manage to get themselves invited into her house. Karla is a hot-tempered Latina with an equally nasty sex drive. Proud of her big tits, she_s happy to boast about them. She tells Mr. B. that he_s too old for her but he can watch and film her sucking off JMac as much as he wants. Mr. B. keeps rolling as Karla blows and bangs JMac on her living room couch while he enjoys the show from his ringside seat. Karla gets a heavy-duty fucking and gives as good as she gets. She is one horny mamacita.
    Model:
    Karla Lane and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarlaLane_20825_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 550.69 MB
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download VIDEO:
    KarlaLane_20825_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 550.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Sabina On The BBC And it_s not the British Broadcasting System. Sabina Leigh_s Colorado Rocky mountains get a good workout. The buxom girl with the Moebius strip tattoo on her left calf was ready to have her pussy stretched by hard dick and filled with hot ball-juice. Sabina was working at an adult store when she first entered the hall of huge hooters, but she left as she got more and more into modeling and because she began to feel awkward selling the SCORE Group magazines that she was featured in. On the other hand, the customers loved it. There are so many horny photos in this winning pictorial that it_s difficult to pick out only a few for special honors. The POV shots of Sabrina looking into the camera with cock in her mouth and pussy-hole or squished between her big, fat tits are terrific. Sabina wrote, I had such a great time shaking my big fat titties all over the studio. They really banged the shit out of me in the good way that I love so much.
    Model:
    Sabina Leigh and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SabinaLeigh_27956_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1243.9 MB
    Duration : 00:23:17

Download VIDEO:
    SabinaLeigh_27956_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Latina Vixen Thayana Likes It Lusty Thayana is dressed for success and hot sex. Vincent watches Thayana off-camera as she shows off her curves, big, natural tits and shapely butt cheeks. Thayana offers him her boobs for a licking so Vincent dives right in to taste her sweet nipples. She watches his breast play with a smile. Thayana turns around to offer him ass. He helps take off her panties, and when she bends over, he puts two fingers up her pussy followed by his tongue. Thayana turns around and opens her pretty mouth for cock. Vincent holds her head as she sucks and swirls her tongue around his dick. Drool drips on her bare tits. She looks up at him with a smile, ready for more. Standing up, Thayana has Vincent sit back so she can sit on his dick and bounce on it. He squeezes and rubs her large, soft sucklers and sinks his fingers into her breast flesh as she dances on his pole. Vincent gives the curvy doll a slap on the ass and has her stand up and bend over. He slides his cock into her soaked pussy from behind and fucks her fast and hard. Thayana looks back at him with a pleading expression as Vincent thrusts in and out of her tight coochie.
    Model:
    Thayana and Vincent
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Thayana_39905_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1015.44 MB
    Duration : 00:17:23

Download VIDEO:
    Thayana_39905_1080p.mp4 - 1015.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Holy Hottie Holy Hottie is right. Sarah Rae has a pair of the greatest tits in the universe. She lights up a room and lights up our lives. Living in Big Titty Island, Sarah makes her guy feel special by engulfing him with her 36JJs. I tell him how amazing he is all the time, support his life decisions and passionately give him head. He goes down on me and supports my big titty decisions, like sharing them with the world. The best way to get on my good side is to be respectful of my titties. The best compliment I ever received was _Your boobs look as soft as kittens._ The worst was, _Hey girl, you pregnant?_ Does Sarah think women should be allowed to be topless anywhere it_s legal for men to be shirtless, like New York City? Personally I think we should all just walk around naked if we want to and not have some invisible force out there allowing us to do things. Why do we need something out there telling us what to do and what we_re allowed to do in every aspect of our lives and why is everyone so ok with this? We_re with Sarah
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_31153_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 419.22 MB
    Duration : 00:15:00

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_31153_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 419.2 MB