Page 423 of 733 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Suzumi_s Threesome Suzumi Wilder gets a phone call from the friend of her fuck buddies Tony and JMac. They_re waiting on the couch for this guy but he tells Suzumi he_s not going to show. Why, that_s terrible. What are the boys going to do now? Wait. Suzumi has an idea. They can fuck her. Like, right now. What a coincidence. That_s exactly what we_d have suggested they do to the porcelain-skinned beauty. So they have a tailgate party without leaving the house. It_s a tag-team match with each man enjoying a Suzumi blow job and relishing the pleasure of thrusting their cocks into one of the pinkest pussies ever seen at XL Girls. They plow her tight bootyhole, too. And Suzumi likes to fuck a dick with her big tits also. These college girls today. We tell ya, they_re really advanced and very talented. Give them a video game or a pro-stud, and they_ll show off their powers without a trace of shyness. The guys are in skilled hands with Suzumi Wilder. You need a calculator to track all the fucking and sucking positions our happy group gets into in her first threesome.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_32482_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1293.51 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:19

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403042106384df

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Tit Chat With Lola Paradise Lola Paradise tells us about herself and how she came to The SCORE Group. Her husband is a fan of SCORELAND and XL Girls. It took Lola about a year to decide if she wanted to model and send some photos from home for consideration. Lola is big-breasted and proud and enjoys being a busty woman. She could have stayed her husband_s secret treasure, like many voluptuously-endowed wives. Lola says that her favorite model is Bridgette B. because she likes girls with the blonde Barbie doll look. Lola likes wearing tight, low-cut tops to show off her deep cleavage. Big tits are a family trait. Lola_s magazine debut is scheduled for Voluptuous Volume 27 Number 3 (on-sale May 26).
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35855_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 376.49 MB
    Duration : 00:07:21

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40305135456d85

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    At Home With Emma Lilly A friend of mine recommended XL Girls to me. He said _I think they_d love you_ Emma Lilly told us. I can_t say for certain if I had the biggest breasts in school but it honestly wouldn_t surprise me to find out I did I remember looking at other girls and wishing I could wear some of the cute things they wore, like spaghetti straps and empire waists. If I want a bra that fits I have to order from special online retailers for women with larger breasts. Something I noticed is that most of these places sell very basic bras. When I find a retailer selling cute bras for big girls I will go bankrupt. I love to masturbate and I usually do so several times a day. I have been obsessed from the very first time. I remember being a teenager and thinking _No boy will ever be able to figure out how to get me off._ I have explored my sexuality a lot over time and have been interested in a lot of fetishes. I am a try anything--well, almost anything--once type of girl. BDSM, erotic hypnosis, and erotica all had their phases in my life. Currently, I am into edging and orgasm denial for myself and others. It_s a little niche, but there_s a growing community of _gooners_ out there.
    Model:
    Emma Lilly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EmmaLilly_36142_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 564.63 MB
    Duration : 00:18:16

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030419344097d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Big Boob Skinny Dip Photogenic Addison Bound is killin_ a string bikini at poolside. What a body this redhead sports. Sex dreams are made of this. After her bikini posing, Addison goes for a skinny dip and peels off her dental floss swimsuit. She emerges wet and dripping and heads inside to get comfy and play with her big tits, thick pussy lips and O-button until she cums. I don_t work out, Addison said. The only place I like to sweat is in the bedroom. I try to have sex as often as I can. My favorite position is doggie, face down and ass up. I love having my breasts worshipped, kissed, massaged and sucked. My breasts started to blossom into full E-cups and then eventually into double HH-cups when I was 16 years old and a junior in high school. I was clearly the bustiest for my small frame.
    Model:
    Addison Bound
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AddisonBound_31074_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 687.62 MB
    Duration : 00:12:33

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304143331232

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Bad Bad Angel Charlotte Angel, dressed in a body stocking and high heels, waits by the window for a cock daddy. It_s the middle of the afternoon on a sunny day but Charlotte has a hot sex date. A thick, saucy, dark-eyed brunette with a rich booty and sumptuous boobs, Charlotte needs a strong, controlling dude to give her the kind of action that gets her off. Ripping her body stocking, JMac dominates Charlotte in every second of their sex connection, squeezing her soft flesh, power-fucking her and filling her mouth. As the heat rises and the thermometer is about to pop, JMac scoops Charlotte up in one swift move and places her on the floor so he can pile-drive her. He orders her to kneel and hold up her heavy jugs so he can splatter them. She cleans his dick off with her tongue and licks her cum-covered tits. He feeds her what_s left with his fingers, making sure she_s eaten all of his jizz. XLGirls: So, Charlotte, where do you usually like a guy to cum? Do you like facials, swallowing, pops on your boobs or internally? Charlotte: I_m all about swallowing but it_s such a turn on to watch them cum on my boobs. XLGirls: Do the studs guide you? Charlotte: Yeah, they are awesome It can be kind of intimidating trying to figure out the angles and stuff when you shoot and they are all really great about just nudging me in the right direction. They help me out and make it not so stressful.
    Model:
    Charlotte Angel and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlotteAngel_33029_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 649.73 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:12

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304155427fef

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    What Lola Paradise Wants, Lola Paradise Gets Lola Paradise is happy that we worship voluptuous girls with natural, big tits. She didn_t think there were magazines and sites that did. She was intrigued by the positions she saw the girls do in the magazine and her curiosity led to her meet-up with XL Girls. She feels like she is now part of a community of sexy, big-breasted women, a special group. After her first horny Tits &amp Tugs breast-sex shoot, Lola gets even hotter in this hardcore POV scene. Axel is watching TV in the living room. Wearing shorts and a low-cut top, Lola wants his attention paid to her succulent, beautiful body. She feather-dusts in front of him (note the photo on the coffee table) but that doesn_t work. Still dusting, Lola picks a bra off the floor and tosses it to the side. Finally, she_s had enough of his TV watching and chides him for not giving her what she wants, then leaves the living room. When she returns, she_s wearing topless lingerie that puts her sexy boobs on full display and high heels. Her outfit has an open, ready-for-action gusset. That puts a rocket in Axel_s pocket. Lola hovers over him and plays with her huge, firm tits and turns to show him her full-moon booty. Stripping off her lingerie, Lola kneels on the floor between his legs to play with his dick. She licks it, sucks it, tit-fucks it and sticks it inside her hot pussy. What Lola wants, Lola gets.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_36103_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1443.47 MB
    Duration : 00:26:40

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030422084426a

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    A Load of Cum For Cute Cassie Cute I don_t prefer kinky sex and the only fetish I have is light hair pulling when I have sex, if that could be called a fetish, cute Cassie Cute said. I_m too shy for public sex, I don_t really like anal sex. Cassie is enjoying a hobby that many girls with big tits have. Looking at their boobs and playing with them. It_s a great way to spend an hour in our opinion. Her friend Frenky has been watching Cassie from the side, enjoying the show. He_s on Cassie in a second with a raging boner, kissing her nipples and fucking her tits. Cassie licks her nipples while her buddy lays her out on her back, parts her legs and fingers her pierced, shaved pussy with fast strokes. Frenky looks pussy and boob drunk. He shoves his cock in deep and fucks her hard. He pays some more attention to her tits, then resumes fucking her. Pleased with his fucking, Cassie worships his cock and balls with her wet tongue so he can enjoy the warmth of her mouth on his shaft and enjoy the sight of a submissive girl sucking his dick. Frenky is hot for that tight pussy again so he turns her on her knees and thrusts into her. She really gave her all and that brought out the beast in this dude.
    Model:
    Cassie and Frenky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CassieCute_36240_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1500.15 MB
    Duration : 00:26:31

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304012636b0e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweetie Care &amp The Stud A stroll is more than a stroll when Sweetie Care goes out for a stroll. It_s a breast-shaking, boob-trembling, tit-jiggling strut for anyone who sees her walking. A parade of female pulchritude. Striding confidently along the street, shoulders swinging carefree from side-to-side, Sweetie is enjoying the day. Her blouse is unbuttoned just enough to show lots of cleavage. Sweetie_s next-door neighbor Jason sees Sweetie passing by him to go home and calls out to her. Sweetie turns and asks him if he_d like to come with her. They walk back to her place and head straight to the bedroom. Sweetie gets into bed and Jason immediately goes for Sweetie_s large tits from behind her, filling his palms with that sweet, sweet breast-flesh. He wraps his arms under her boobs and shakes Sweetie so he can see the flesh melons bounce and jiggle. With Sweetie now naked in heels, Jason maneuvers Sweetie so she_s on her hands and knees, tits dangling and fills her wet mouth with cock. Sweetie makes murmurs of satisfaction as Jason pumps her throat. Turning Sweetie around so that her big, juicy ass is before him to admire, Jason thrusts into her pink pussy and gives her the first fuck from behind before changing up their positions. There_s a lot of Sweetie to savor and dick-down and he aims to satisfy her.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care and Jason Moody
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetieCare_35892_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1324.16 MB
    Duration : 00:22:47

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304203711724

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    The Private Dressing Room Show Sofia Rose had us at See those boobies shake? Fantastic Some of us could just watch those 38JJ mounds bobble in her corset all day. The bodaciously blessed Sofia Rose takes you into the dressing room. Watch her put on a big boob show and model hot clothes. These are the kinds of outfits that would require an armed guard for her if she ever went out in public. She could probably wear them at a private beach or at some swanky private resort. Sofia has a terrific on-camera personality. A sexy talker, she knows how to hit all the right buttons in a tit-man_s soul. I_m told that even when I think I_m not drawing attention to my chest, you can still see that my breasts are huge. When the occasion is right, I definitely dress to emphasize my chest and I enjoy the attention I get. I get a lot of looks either way and I embrace the good with the bad. If I_m home, I don_t usually wear a bra. I hate bras but I can_t go unsupported all day, so even when I_m home I wear some kind of supportive top with a built-in bra. It doesn_t do much but it makes me feel secure. Otherwise, I_m a big fan of my bras and custom-made corsets.
    Model:
    Sofia Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRose_30177_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1142.46 MB
    Duration : 00:20:17

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40305110617263

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tits, Tugs &amp Tongue From the moment Trinety G. opens our surrogate_s fly with her teeth, she has us at, Looks like you found a nice cock for me. Looking gorgeous and sexy, Trinety, now a 38H-cup, licks her lips in anticipation. Her pierced tongue will play a hot tune on our surrogate_s skin flute. Since she_s a cam-model, we know Trinety is also great at sexy talk and eye contact. She rubs and kisses your junk before she even extracts it dick from your jeans. But first... I_m gonna bury your dick in my tits, Trinety says. And what tits she has to bury your shaft in. Trinety likes to tease you before your cock goes into her mouth. She climbs on the bed and lets you take off her tiny panties and finger-bang her sweet pussy-hole. Then she begins to suck on your cock with long, loving sucks. She gets on her back so you can fuck her big boobs, her tongue stretched out to flick the head of your cock. Trying not to blow a premature load will be difficult with Trinety G. under you but it can be done
    Model:
    Trinety Guess and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_30059_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 933.94 MB
    Duration : 00:16:29

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403041117072a9