Page 412 of 733 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Oxana: Buxom Blonde Shares Her Assets Oxana Minsk is a creamy-skinned, blue-eyed blonde who fills out a 42G bra and is a very welcome addition to the XL Girls team. XLGirls: Did you play sports in school? Oxana: I used to play volleyball and I used to be a part of a swim team. XLGirls: What are your hobbies? Oxana: I like to read, draw and write short stories, swim, watch TV and movies, travel and drive. XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Oxana: I want to travel to more countries. I have only been to eight countries. XLGirls: Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? Oxana: I only buy full coverage. I do need bra fittings because sometimes my bra size (42G) changes. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to show off your breasts? Oxana: I like to wear low-cut shirts. Nothing really that sexy. Maybe a low-cut dress.
    Model:
    Oxana Minsk
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Oxana_36348_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 746.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:47

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403040050234c6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Scarlet Peach Goes To The XLGirls.com Medical Center Lovely redhead Scarlet Peach goes to the doctor for an examination. It_s not known where she found this doctor or what his qualifications are but he does have an unorthodox bedside manner and an unusual-looking exam room. Scarlet_s issues are difficulty concentrating, being anxious, getting easily distracted and having a wet pussy. Scarlet also says her nipples are very sensitive. The doctor diagnoses all of this as hysteria, a diagnosis that was popular in the 19th century. We don_t see having a wet pussy and sensitive nipples as medical issues but we are photographers, not physicians. The doctor begins his exam by telling Scarlet to get undressed so he can examine her sexy body. She leaves her black stockings and high heels on. He gives Scarlet a complete, hands-on breast exam and a complete digital examination of her shaved pussy, not once but twice. The doctor wants to see Scarlet sit down, spread her legs wide and describe more of her issues using her fingers so he can understand what kind of treatment she may need. She_s a very good patient and obeys his instructions. Most likely, he_ll have Scarlet Peach come in once a week for an undetermined number of weeks.
    Model:
    Scarlet Peach
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarletPeach_36568_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 503.17 MB
    Duration : 00:10:27

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030304022168a

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    The Lavina Dream Sexy Work-Out Lavina Dream_s workout video starts off at an action-packed pace and never lets up. First, a jog outside before Lavina does calisthenics, her naked big boobs swinging. Inside the equipment room, Lavina slows down the fast pace to do side-twists and other exercises on the stationary bicycle. You will get exhausted just watching Lavina move. It_s so hot in here, I can_t stand this shirt on me anymore, Lavina says, pulling off her tank and tackling the seated machine chest press. Seeing Lavina_s heavy mountains compressed together as she does the reps is an image that will sear into your brain. You won_t be looking at gym equipment or gyms the same way ever again. Reps completed, Lavina sucks on her nipples, then jiggles her twins, something she couldn_t do at a public gym. Peeling off her tight work-out pants and thong panties, Lavina continues doing things not seen at any gym you_ve ever been to. Sitting on her yoga mat, Lavina spanks herself hard. This was quite a fitness session.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29952_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 744.91 MB
    Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303010154dd5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Briana Black: Curvy Girls Are Best Briana Black is going out. She checks out her bodacious self in her mirror and approves of her head-turning clothing choices. Her tight, low-cut belly-top shows plenty of cleavage and mid-section. Her cut-off denim shorts are tight and show lots of leg. She_s dressed to impress. Casual but super-hot in that girl-next-door way. Meanwhile, Oliver is spying on her from the doorway. He_s waiting for Briana_s brother to come home. Briana sees him and turns around. She invites him to come closer. Briana lowers her top a little so that her nipples are right above the sweater line. Invitations don_t get better than this. Sucking on her pert nipples turns Briana on. They won_t be leaving the bedroom until later. Awed, he plays with Briana_s big boobs. She turns around so he can help her out of her shorts. Briana kneels and examines his dick, her eyes lighting up. Now it_s put up or shut up time for the peeper. Briana parts her lips, puts his cock in her mouth and blows, making gagging, sucking and choking sounds and giving him eye-contact. She moves his cock, wet from her throat, to her cleavage so he can fuck her big tits. Then they climb into bed for more cock sucking. The flag pole is raised high in Briana_s honor, so she climbs on top, the cowgirl way, for their first fuck-ride. Oliver_s lucky stars aligned just right on this day.
    Model:
    Briana Black and Oliver Flynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrianaBlack_35236_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 738.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:22

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030303411696f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    She_s Not A Dream Lavina Dream beckons the XLGirls camera to come closer. Closer. Closer. She squeezes her big boobs through her top. She lifts it over her head and drops it. She squeezes her treasures through her bra and then gets rid of that too. Lavina is halfway home. She stands up to drop her denim skirt and starts to rub her pussy, moving her little panties to the side. Then the panties are disposed of. She leaves her high heels on. Lavina is now free to squeeze her succulent mams and finger her clit and cookie-lips. Her fingers are getting wet from her snatch juices. The magic toy appears by her side. She takes it and wets it with her tongue and works it inside her pussy. Jiggling it in and out in quickening strokes, Lavina places her fingers on her clit to massage that little love button, too. Lavina_s breathing gets faster and faster as she approaches a female explosion. One hand holds her huge naturals together while her toy hand makes its magic motions.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29445_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 733.38 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403032126544fe

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    The Pick-Up Girls Two cock-slurping mouths. Two needy pussies. Two pairs of big boobs. And maybe even two tight assholes. The number-one male fantasy is a threesome with two women. Almost every guy thinks about having one or more threesomes in his life, and if he meets the right, receptive women, he gets to enjoy at least one. Selena Castro and Scarlett Rouge fill the bill, and their fuck-and-suck play will pitch your tent. The two sexy hitters tell Renee Ross and company about the time they picked up a dude at a club and went back to his place for three-way action. Like breast friends, they share and share alike, taking turns smoking his pipe with their nasty little mouths, deep-valley cleavages and vise-grip cunts. There are many hot moments here, too many to list. Scarlett on her back sucking cock while Selena rubs her tits on his shaft. Selena on her back getting dicked while Scarlett rubs Selena_s clit. Selena sucking him off while Scarlett eats her pussy. And the music soundtrack to all of this is the moaning and squealing of these two curvy fuck dolls as they get pounded and creamed on.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge, Selena Castro, and Commando
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1431.8 MB
    Duration : 00:24:37

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40302161219b4e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Get Fit With The Amazing Candy Kat When we last saw sweet Candy Kat at XLGirls.com, Candy told us, I ride a bike, roller skate and regularly visit a gym. For this scene, Candy shows us some of her workout techniques. There_s a lot of boob-bouncing, and she can_t do this at her gym because everyone would stop their own workouts to sit and watch her training. We had questions for the amazing Candy. She had the answers. XLGirls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Candy: Each new date is special. I cannot systematize all the cases. XLGirls: What is the funniest introduction a guy ever said to you? Candy: I am sorry. I can_t remember anything unique or particularly original. Apparently everything was trite. XLGirls: What are your sexual fantasies? Candy: Sometimes I dream of being with a group of big and strong soldiers. A gang bang. I hope it remains a fantasy. XLGirls: Are you sexually assertive or passive? Candy: Active. XLGirls: What sexually satisfies you the best? Candy: I think a dick XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Candy: When I am in a relationship, then 8-to-12 times a week. If I am single, then no more than two times a week. 8-to-12 times a week? That_s a lot of cans of spinach a guy has to open.
    Model:
    Candy Kat
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CandyKat_36371_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1138.8 MB
    Duration : 00:22:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40302110141ed7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    The Bra Shredder Peyton Thomas is here to shoot her lust arrows into you. Her 50-45-46 figure is the 8th wonder of the world. Shedding her cleavage-baring cardigan, her blouse and finally her 40N bra, Peyton tries on a little nothing she_s bought for this occasion. Your little man will courteously stand at attention when this plump delight takes over the XL Girls studio and turns it into her dressing room. I always need to have a bra fitting, says Peyton. I just can_t find anything comfy off the rack. With the right bra, my big boobs get a lot of attention when I put on a tight shirt that_s cut low. I love that. She said a mouthful. Make that two. Peyton is young. There_s a pretty good chance her big tits will continue to grow over the next few years. The more cup sizes the merrier A guy needs a lot of cum saved up to splatter all of that breast flesh. Thank you, Peyton.
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31596_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 673.97 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303013547939

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tabletop Titillation It_s a quiet mid-morning but the stillness of the day won_t last long. Maggie is at tableside having a coffee. She waits for her date, Renato. Only a crazy man would keep this gorgeous piece of womanhood waiting too long. And he ain_t crazy. Renato comes behind Maggie and whispers some horny suggestions. She smiles and that_s all the invitation he needs. Their game is on and that table looks sturdy enough. Maggie lowers her top, revealing her bra-encased tittie-treasures. It was a great day when Maggie decided to show and do all for XL Girls. We don_t find girls with her looks and body every day of the week. Maggie_s placed on the table so Renato can spread her legs open and admire her pink, moist hole. He looks at her face as he tongues her cooch, and he gets the reaction he wants. Maggie loves head and enjoys it when a man speaks in tongues to her. They swap places so Maggie can hold her big boobs together and buff his pipe in an up and down motion. Most guys she_s with ask her to do this to their cocks but Maggie says she instinctively does it without being asked. They move over to a chair that Maggie can rest against, her butt offered to Renato for their first fuck. His penetrator is as hard as a rock from her tit-fucking. He slips it into her waiting pussy-hole and pumps her, leaning forward so he can see her tits shake from their dirty dancing. The sounds of hips slapping against ass-cheeks and heavy breathing fill the room. Maggie_s face and her expressions of pleasure spur on his excitement. Maggie really works over his cock. She turns around so they can look at each other and have more boob play as he slams into her. Not one to let a guy jack on her, Maggie wants to do that herself and jerks him off on her tits.
    Model:
    Maggie and Renato
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaggieXXX_29796_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2337.47 MB
    Duration : 00:40:29

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403021316386ce

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Maxximum Tits We asked Conan The Barbarian, Conan What is breast in life? And Conan replies in his Austrian accent: To see Kelli Maxx walk and bounce around outside in the Florida sun._ To see Kelli Maxx jiggle her big tits in her bra. To see Kelli Maxx get into bed and rub her big tits and pussy without a cock blocking that heavenly sight. So that_s what_s breast in life. Bostonian Kelli seems to like Florida, except for the bugs. We suspect she_s too sweet and that_s why Florida bugs especially like her. That_s why Miss Maxx and the XL Girls cameraman didn_t spend much time outside. They retreat indoors where a nice soft bed is there for Kelli. Kelli squeezes her fleshy tits and spanks her pussy good and deep, putting her fingers in her mouth to taste her girl-juice. This New Englander knows how to share a good time.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KelliMaxx_30984_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 794.9 MB
    Duration : 00:15:15

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303124429794