Page 385 of 733 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Deep Inside Monica There_s a shyness about Monica Love that comes through in her videos, even when she_s masturbating. The girl-next-door type, she seems like she would be bashful to even say the word fuck. But she shows how not-shy she can be at XL Girls. It_s Monica_s first time trying a boy-girl scene and she proves how horny she can be with a good sex tutor. Waiting outside in the cold for her hot date, Monica is all big tits and shapely legs, her coat open at the cleavage zone to show how she fills her bra so well. When Steve drives up, Monica can_t wait to get inside and neither can he. As soon as they walk through the door, Steve is all over Monica_s breasts. He takes her tits out of her bra and gives her lip service, kissing and sucking her tawny nipples and areolae. He drops his drawers and Monica immediately gets a grip on his shaft, then cups her boobs together so he can pump her warm cleavage. They_re still fully dressed. Their clothes will come off piece by piece as they get it on. Turning Monica around and bending her over at the waist, Steve kneels and licks her pussy, then stands and shoehorns his cock into her pink hole, gripping her by the upraised skirt and thrusting hard. Monica_s dangling, heavy boobs shake and bounce in response and she cries out as his hips slam into her wonderfully fleshy hips. He lifts her left leg up and continues his boning. Monica_s pussy is wet and getting wetter and she_s very agile and orgasmic at sex. This is her first time fucking on-camera but she_s definitely a passionate hottie in her bedroom at home.
    Model:
    Monica Love and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32458_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1496.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40229112451202

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Lusty, Busty, Horny Gia Costello &amp The Peeper Gia ChickSicilian Costello is spending some of her afternoon in bed playing with her lush, plush MILF body. She_s dressed for sex in lingerie and FM heels. Her fingers tickle her fancy but she fantasies about a hard cock-man fucking her. Meanwhile, hiding behind a chair is Nicky Rebel, who_s watching this lusty lady do herself. He lives next door, heard female moaning, discovered her door was unlocked and just walked right in, sneaking into her bedroom to peep. Of course, Gia spots him. His heavy breathing gives him away. Instead of chasing him out, Gia invites him to come to her bed and show her what he can do for her. Watch Gia deep-throat this dude. Tremendous She sucks it down to the balls and sucks them too. Nicky fucks Gia_s offered tits and then has her climb on top to ride him the cowgirl way for starters. The dick goes in deep and Gia loves every inch. When he pops on her big tits, Gia licks the cum off them. I_m an old-fashioned girl, Gia said. I like romance I like flowers, to be wined and dined at a nice restaurant. Maybe find a quiet spot afterwards to chat. And maybe a quiet spot to get fucked. No romance or flowers today for Gia but she does get a happy ending.
    Model:
    Gia Costello and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_36786_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1308.54 MB
    Duration : 00:24:11

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301170818949

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Andi Ray: Big Bathin_ Boobs I love lots of eye-contact, Andi Ray said about the things she likes to do with guys during sex. If he likes me to suck his balls, I_ll do it. I love lots of kissing and touching when we fuck. I like to tell my partner when I_m cumming. Andi does hot, slurpy ball-sucking in her XLGirls scenes. You can tell she is really into sex with hung guys. Neck kissing and kissing my inner thighs for a long time makes me very horny. Sucking dick turns me on a lot I could pass on receiving oral because most people aren_t good at it. Andi likes to play with hot girls too. I found a girl on Craigslist to have my first time with. It was her first time too. It was my senior year of college. Andi does some mirror play before she gets into the tub and cums clean. Check out the Andi Ray section of the Clips store at eBoobStore.com
    Model:
    Andi Ray
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiRay_36633_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 753.59 MB
    Duration : 00:19:04

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...402280957599d6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Andi Ray: Butt Plugs &amp Anal Sex Andi Ray is happy to see Milan again and he_s glad to see her. They fucked well together when Andi was a tutor and Milan a student rebel who_d rather study sex education than get a degree. Now they_re reunited for a second date. A sex star, Andi straightens out Milan the proper way and helps him release a full load of cum on her face and tongue. Andi_s wearing a new, curve-hugging pink dress for this date and she can_t wait to show Milan what else is going on with her. She turns around to show him her pink thong and ass cheeks. Milan sees Andi has got a butt plug inside her. Guess what Milan is going to get shortly. Milan plays with Andi_s big hooters and puts her on her knees with her back to him so he can stick his fingers up her pussy. Andi_s a very vocal girl and never holds back, so her screams of pleasure fill the bedroom. Milan puts his fingers, wet from being inside her pink hole, into Andi_s mouth so Andi can suck them and taste her pussy juices. Andi can_t wait to worship Milan_s cock and balls again, and we do mean worship. When they start fucking, Andi gets on top facing him. Milan fucks her pussy so hard, he bangs the butt plug out of her ass, not once but twice. He continues his drilling of Andi_s gaping asshole and she screams loudly the entire time in a boiling-hot pounding
    Model:
    Andi Ray and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiRay_37531_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1624.28 MB
    Duration : 00:30:46

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228105318737

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Miss White &amp Mr. Black Harmony White hooks up with Jax Black in this XL Girls bang-a-thon. Jax was my first on-camera interracial. But I have had a few interracial experiences before that, said Harmony. It was pretty fun. We had a great connection. XL Girls: Harmony, do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Harmony: I love it. I_m usually the girl that picks those sex hotels with mirrors on the ceiling, walls and even the floor XL Girls: So you like to talk dirty in bed? Harmony: Love it But it better be the only time I_m called a slut, cunt or nasty bitch XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Harmony: To be invisible so I can grab cocks and touch asses and titties.
    Model:
    Harmony White and Jax Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarmonyWhite_32451_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1201.56 MB
    Duration : 00:21:20

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228131548736

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia We asked Laura Tithapia to bring what she thinks is one of her sexiest outfits to this photo shoot. She picked out a hot pink dress that zips in the front and a pink bra and panties set. Why this outfit? She said she likes how it feels and that it lets her show a lot of tit flesh. Before this, I didn_t do anything I really liked, Laura said. I didn_t have a job I enjoyed. I would go to work and count the minutes until I could go home. Every day was the same and I would repeat my work until the weekend. I was so bored But now every day is different. I get to pose for pictures and make videos, show my body and get pleasure from that, have sex with new guys and make good money working with professional photographers. Voluptuous and SCORE editor Dave says that Laura has the Czech gene, which gives her a boiling-hot sex drive and a craving to be watched when she fondles her big tits and ass or gets fucked on-camera.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1189.29 MB
    Duration : 00:20:38

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228144925a86

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Horny Plumpers Sadie Brook remembers how she started. There was a pop-up ad on the Internet that said Models Wanted and I thought, I have some pictures to send. I wonder what kind of feedback I_ll get. So I emailed the pictures. But it took a long time to get me to XL Girls because I was hesitant. I was like, I wanna do it, but then again, I don_t want to feel like I did something I shouldn_t have done. So I talked to some of my closer family members and said, _There_s something I_m thinking about doing. Would you have a problem with it?_ And they didn_t.
    Model:
    Sadie Brooks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SadieBrook_13043.wmv
    File Size : 332.04 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:22:51

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403010522402da

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    XL Theater Welcome to the Big Girls PeepShow Club, where impossibly stacked girls put on private video peekshows for you. The bra-buster for this session is Karen Udders, a girl with tits so big, she could smother you with her massive mounds of quivering tit-flesh. Tits so huge, she can easily lift each breast to her mouth and suck on the pointy nip Sit back and let Karen entertain you. She gets off on you getting off on her.
    Model:
    Karen Udders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarenUdders_18286.wmv
    File Size : 216.02 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301053805db3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty Your friendly neighborhood editors are great fans of girls staring at the camera with a cock in their mouths. Kitty Lee does this instinctively. We knew from the start that she would not disappoint us with quality and quantity fuckin_. We look back at Kitty Lee in this horny video from the XL Archive. When we asked Kitty the best way she can make a man feel good, she said Suck his dick. All guys like a blow job and I like giving one. When it comes to fucking her jugs, Kitty said It_s really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too. I like that, but sometimes a guy will get a little too excited and fuck too hard and be banging the head of his cock against my lips. That_s actually kind of a turn-on... My pussy lips are very sensitive and it feels great when a guy, or a girl, is eating my pussy and sucks on the lips and kind of nibbles on them, chews on them very gently. That does feel great. Then if they put a finger or two inside my pussy and massage my G-spot at the same time, look out. I_m on the express train to an orgasm
    Model:
    Kitty Lee and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyLee_21734_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1084.77 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4022814065972b

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Anna Katz: Slippery Nipples Curly-haired cutie Anna Katz looks good wearing eyeglasses. She_s wearing a black dress that zips in the front for easy and fast removal. Underneath, classic underwear adorns her thick and sexy body. Bra, garters and stockings (but no panties) are revealed when she unzips. Anna slaps, claps and rubs her massive breasts for a nice amount of time and makes them shine with clear lube. Reaching over to pick up her gigantic pink dildo, Anna lubes up the tip and thrusts it in and out, over and over, moaning with pleasure until the Russian goddess breathlessly orgasms. Anna usually masturbates with her fingers but sometimes, like now, she prefers to use a dildo. She calls one of them Johnny. Anna loves to read comments about herself and her scenes. She says it energizes her.
    Model:
    Anna Katz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_36696_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 997.82 MB
    Duration : 00:17:40

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301104438751