Page 360 of 733 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Call Her Mommy

Xlgirls.com- Call Her Mommy

Description:
    Said Gracie Blue, I love being a cam girl. Gracie has a 43-inch bustline with an underbust of 34 inches. Using the standard formula of subtracting her underbust from her bust and converting that number to a letter, we arrive at 9 or letter I. So that means that Gracie_s bra size is a 34I. Gracie demonstrates her webcam tits and pussy action, rubbing one out with her fingers until she cums hard. Gracie is into role-playing games like MILF, step-mother, mommy and teacher. She does some of this in her webcam play. The funniest pick-up line she_s heard so far is You look like my mom and I find that super-hot.
    Model:
    Gracie Blue
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GracieBlue_29239_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 762.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GracieBlue_29239_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Plush Sexy

Xlgirls.com- Plush Sexy

Description:
    It_s another beautiful day in sunny South Florida, so Kamryn Monroe decides it_s the perfect day to kick back and relax in the backyard with a good book and some tasty tea. Of course, when you have assets like Kamryn_s, it can be a bit hard to focus, even on the most stimulating reads. Her soft curves and heavy tits are more stimulating and titillating than anything you could buy or borrow from your local bookstore and library. Kamryn is running her milky white hands up and down her thigh--hiking her dress up just a bit--as this scene opens. She moves up to her DDD-cup boobs, which are ready to bust out of her pink dress and leopard skin bra. She pops her left boob out of her bra and rubs her nipples while stroking her pussy. After playing with herself for a few minutes, Kamryn realizes that she_s out in public and gets a bit self-conscious. With a bit of a blush on her face, she stuffs her fleshy boob back into hiding, gets up and heads inside the house. Finally inside her bedroom, Kamryn can play without any worry of being seen. She pulls her right boob out and is stroking her pussy again, too. Kamryn plants a few wet kisses on her boob while she strokes her cunt, leaving some extra-sexy lipstick marks on her boob. She pulls her left boob out and does the same. By now, Kamryn couldn_t be more prepped to play. She peels off her dress, bends over like she_s getting fucked doggy style, and strokes her pussy some more. Her moans are low but intense and her pussy is soaking wet. When she finally pushes herself to an orgasm, she plunges her fingers into her pussy even more deeply, pulls them out and tastes her sweet juices.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_30644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1035.22 MB
    Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroe_30644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Slippery When Wet

Xlgirls.com- Slippery When Wet

Description:
    Nila Mason doesn_t just take a bath or a shower. She makes an event out of it, and that_s a good thing. How great would it be to come home every night and find Nila waiting for you in the bathroom? Nila soaps up and uses her showerhead to come clean. The funniest thing Nila has ever had a guy say to her was Your parents have worked well. Nila_s advice for trying to date her? You need to be romantic and persistent. I need time to get to know a man. Of course, he must be a man who loves big breasts. He has to love to spend a lot of time licking and gently biting my nipples. I can see in a man_s eyes when he sees my boobs if he truly loves them or not. Nila is from a part of the world that turns out a lot of brickhouse babes who know how to take care of their men, a TSG staffer pointed out. The fact that she has a beautiful face sweetens the pot.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_34392_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 996.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_34392_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Smiley Show

Xlgirls.com- The Smiley Show

Description:
    We join Smiley Emma in a high-rise in Toronto. She_s looking as extremely sexy as ever. Emma has it all: boobs, buns, beauty and bush. Enjoy one of Canada_s finest. The pleasure is all ours. XLGirls: So Emma, what is your favorite XL Girls shoot so far, if any, and why? Emma: To be honest, the whole experience in Prague was amazing and I_m having a hard time picking my favorite shoot I had a great time shooting with Jan and team. I have really enjoyed seeing the finished product and sometimes I still can_t believe that it is me. XLGirls: Do you go to nude resorts? Are you comfortable with public nudity? Emma: I have not had the opportunity to visit a nude resort or beach but it is something that I would like to do and is on my bucket list. XLGirls: Have you ever flashed in public? Emma: I have flashed my fiance in a public place before but not with people around as, believe it or not, I can be quite shy at times. XLGirls: You can flash Toronto right now through the windows. Do you wear T-shirts with boob-type slogans like My Eyes Are Up Here? Emma: I don_t typically wear shirts with slogans on them unless it_s a band shirt. I focus more on showing the cleavage tastefully more than anything else. People looking at my boobs doesn_t really bother me as it comes with the territory and I try not to distract them from that. XLGirls: If you could put a saying or word on a tank top, what would it be? Emma: Boobnotized. This word comes up a lot when I am camming.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33461_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1011.22 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33461_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Giant Dairy Jugs

Xlgirls.com- Giant Dairy Jugs

Description:
    A boob-man might find his brain clouding over when given the dream opportunity to have sex with a super-busty, super-lactating girl like Kristina Milan. Should you spend the whole time playing with and sucking her milk-producing tits? Fucking them, too? Kristina sucks cock, her massive, milk-dripping tits heaving. Her colossal boob shelf nearly fills the screen as she lies across his thighs to suck. The only things we can see are Kristina_s sucking mouth, her huge, brown tits and big, hard nipples. Next up for these fuck partners is tit-fucking, and Kristina_s massive mammaries make his cock disappear. It says a lot for self-control that she didn_t get nutted at that point.
    Model:
    Kristina Milan and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KristinaMilan_25994_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1582.95 MB
    Duration : 00:27:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KristinaMilan_25994_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Redheads Are Hot

Xlgirls.com- Redheads Are Hot

Description:
    Adorable, chubby and busty redhead Quinn Rain telephones her daddy while, through the window of her house, she watches boat man Peter service her daddy_s vessel in the back yard. She promises her daddy to pay Peter when he_s done. Quinn has that look in her pretty eyes as she watches him at work. She_d like to service his vessel. Quinn goes outside to speak to him. She_s wearing a tight top, tight skirt and fuck-me heels. She is pure eye-candy, tease-bait for horny guys. Quinn could jump in her car and bag any male she wanted right now but she_s zeroed in on Peter. She invites Peter in and puts the moves on him. Peter backs off. He thinks her father will walk in and catch him in flagrante delicto with his cock between Quinn_s pussy lips. Quinn gets assertive and lets him know daddy ain_t around plus she_s going to pay him. It_s smooth sailing for this hot little minx after that She gets the hard cock she wanted and blows the man down. I_m mostly passive about sex but I can get assertive when I really, really want something, said Quinn who is a cam girl and burlesque dancer. I do like being ordered and directed, sometimes a little spanking or getting tied-up. And when I give a man a blow job, I always swallow I_m vegan and I need all the protein I can get. Quinn shivers our timbers.
    Model:
    Quinn Rain and Peter Green
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuinnRain_33337_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1271.87 MB
    Duration : 00:21:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:QuinnRain_33337_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- More Bounce To The Ounce With Helen Star

Xlgirls.com- More Bounce To The Ounce With Helen Star

Description:
    Helen Star was drawn to the bedroom_s mirrored closet door. The builder that placed it there opposite the bed thinks like we do. Some of the awesome breast bouncing action was shot in slow motion. The guys love to see me and Erin bounce our boobs, said Helen, who_s got a black belt in breast play, as does her sister. Both women and men admire us. We can_t go anywhere without getting attention, even when we wear loose clothes. They don_t talk much, but their facial expressions say what they_re thinking. Some of them have looks on their faces like, _I can_t believe what I am seeing_ The women get jealous. You can tell by the looks on their faces. Helen and Erin are Romanian idols at this point. Now and then, an email or a letter arrives, the writer shocked that there are two girls built like this in the same family, but it_s all in the genes so the writer shouldn_t be surprised. The Star sisters have another sister with big boobs but no modeling aspirations at this time.
    Model:
    Helen Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HelenStar_34639_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 964.9 MB
    Duration : 00:16:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HelenStar_34639_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Lovely Fucked

Xlgirls.com- Lovely Fucked

Description:
    I love to please men, said big-titted, big-assed Lila Lovely and she shows that by making Tarzan go ape over her. After fucking Lila, he shares his coconut juice with her, spurting on her face. Her outstretched tongue is ready to catch some too. I_m a submissive and it pleases me to please men. I like to let the man be the dominant, controlling one. A dominant, strong man knows how to take care of his girl and please her. Lila thinks sex and love make the world go _round. I would run into an NRA event and replace all the guns with dildos. It_s the thought that counts. I love getting compliments about my belly, my big boobs and my curves. I think more guys are not hiding their feelings anymore about liking thick girls. Can we get a like for Lila You betcha
    Model:
    Lila Lovely and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaLovely_32340_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 978.36 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_32340_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop Part 2

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop Part 2

Description:
    Erin Star made an announcement the day before this scene was posted. Going into labor a bit earlier than expected This is so very exciting and scary at the same time Wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed and thank you for your ongoing support Best wishes to Erin and her bosom buddy Sophie Rose, two sexy mammas. A few hours after Erin_s announcement, she gave birth to a girl. The talent behind the camera for this second scene is model and photographer Roxanne Miller, a SCORELAND and XL Girl since May, 2012. Sophie Rose, who calls herself Pregnant Doll, found out about XL Girls from Erin and Mia Sweetheart. Sophie enjoys doing sexy shows like this with other girls but she_s not into the sexual stuff and prefers soft eroticism. The girls play with maternity bras, undress each other, rub their huge baby bumps, cream their big tits, bellies and asses and give each other pleasurable erotic massages. Erin and Sophie rub their soon-to-be mommy pussies (but not each other_s pussies) lying side-by-side facing Roxanne_s camera. We asked Roxanne for her thoughts. XLGirls: So Roxanne, how were Erin and Sophie to photograph? Did they need direction or did they improvise? Roxanne: Erin being a pro already had some ideas and she knew how a SCORE Group photo shoot is going to be. Sophie, on the other hand, had her first photo session but she was very into it. They improvised and also listened to my ideas. And what was cute, was that Erin was directing Sophie a lot. XLGirls: Do you remember at what months the girls were at the time of the shoot? Roxanne: I remember Erin was 24 weeks and Sophie 30-32. Something like that. XLGirls: What was their favorite thing to do on-camera? Belly rubbing or breast play? Roxanne: I think they liked both. They had so much fun doing it. But since you know there is that stigma that you have to rub your belly with a lot of lotion during the pregnancy, they loved it a lot. XLGirls: Who was the more assertive girl? Roxanne: Both of them Erin was into it since she knew about what was going to happen and Sophie was excited about the new experience. They were both amazing
    Model:
    Erin Star and Sophie Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStarSophieRose_35358_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1006.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStarSophieRose_35358_1920x1080_8000_MFS. mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Cream Pie Delivery For Jasmine Jones

Xlgirls.com- Cream Pie Delivery For Jasmine Jones

Description:
    Tony does not often drink scotch. But when he does, he likes it served by good-looking women with huge tits that he can screw right then and there. Perfectly understandable. You see, at this private club, guys and gals can bang each other without any hassles. After Tony gets his drink from Jasmine Jones, he throws a pitch at her and she catches it. Pulling out one big boob from her dress, Jasmine brings it to his face for him to suck on. Now look carefully at Jasmine_s right nipple before and after he sucks it. It hardens and noticeably elongates immediately after he sucks it. When she takes out her left breast, that nipple is also long and hard. If you saw Jasmine_s slo-mo breast bouncing video, the super-sensitivity of her nipples is talked about and seen in close-ups. While Tony is enjoying a mouthful of big boobs, Jasmine is unbuttoning his shirt. When she gets to his trousers, his horn is already hard and ready for Jasmine_s wet lips. Jasmine kneels as he sits and licks the tip, then opens her mouth wide in an impressive show of deep throat cock swallowing. Jasmine Jones has award-winning blow job skills. Tony undresses Jasmine to her stockings and heels and lays her out on the couch. It_s time to fuck. Spreading Jasmine_s legs wide, he finger-bangs her shaved, wet pussy and then finger-bangs her brown-eye. First he will fuck Jasmine_s hot, tight cunt, then switch over to fill her asshole with the stiff man-bone she dearly loves. (Please note: Our videos and photo sets are shot separately. In the video, Jasmine_s creampie is in her pussy in the still set, the creampie is anal.)
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29985_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1697.32 MB
    Duration : 00:29:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JasmineJones_29985_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4