Page 321 of 733 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Gimme An F

Xlgirls.com- Gimme An F

Description:
    You can give Chevy Cobain an F after the game if you wish. Those locker room benches are uncomfortable so we recommend a better place. Chevy looks like she has sex in the backseat of cars or in vans outfitted with tinted windows and a bed. There_s something about Chevy_s look that inspires this thought. Chevy masturbates a lot with her toys. She says she has dildos in every color. Color-coordinated pussy-plugging is her hobby. I like to eat whipped cream off a dick and do a strip tease as foreplay, Chevy said. Chevy says she doesn_t get a lot of action with guys. We find this almost impossible to understand. Someone like this should be swamped with guys wanting to date her.
    Model:
    Chevy Cobain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChevyCobain_32059_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 806.21 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ChevyCobain_32059_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Here Cums The Hot Talker

Xlgirls.com- Here Cums The Hot Talker

Description:
    Never judge a book by its cover or a girl by her looks. Cosmia has a babyface and looks like a virgin saving herself for the right man to marry. Turn on a camera and Cosmia turns on, as this video proves. XLGirls: What makes your nipples really hard? Cosmia: I love when they_re played with softly at first, then eventually getting rougher and rougher. XLGirls: Do you like to have your nipples pinched or pulled? Cosmia: Yes and especially bitten. XLGirls: Do you like looking into a mirror during sex? Cosmia: I definitely love watching myself getting pounded and seeing the faces I make. XLGirls: Did you watch your scene with Johnny Tattoo and what did you think as you watched it? Cosmia: I thought the scene was super-hot and intense. It definitely was super-genuine and real and the sex was some of the best I_ve ever had. I came so hard my legs were shaking. Also being covered in cum is a big turn on of mine and I_m sure the viewers saw how happy it made me.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34367_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 838.04 MB
    Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Cosmia_34367_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Club Terri Jane

Xlgirls.com- Club Terri Jane

Description:
    Welcome to Club Terri, run by Terri Jane and starring Terri Jane. Hosted by Terri Jane and narrated by Terri Jane. At this club, Terri Jane_s lovely pair of coconuts are the star attractions. This beachside paradise suits Terri Jane just fine compared to the chill of the UK. I love the beach. We could take a blanket and we could sit there and drink champagne and eat strawberries together and watch the sun set. That would be a dream if a guy did that for me. I would love it. What_s the first thing guys ask Terri Jane to do if given the opportunity? First they ask me to get my boobs out and then they want me to bounce them up and down. Then they like me to get on top of them and drop my breasts on their face and jiggle them around a bit. Men like jiggling and bouncing boobs.
    Model:
    Terri Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TerriJane_26865_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 816.53 MB
    Duration : 00:14:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TerriJane_26865_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Fucks Like An Angel

Xlgirls.com- Fucks Like An Angel

Description:
    She looks like an angel. Walks like an angel. Talks like an angel. If you think she fucks like an angel, you are _ correct. Gorgeous Angel DeLuca is a busty angel of sexual nirvana. She can have anyone eating out of her hand just for a chance to get into her panties. The girl is ridiculously hot. Angel is very flexible and can get her body into hot positions and wide-spread pink poses. She is a very erotic seductress and very physical, great at nipple-licking, masturbation, naked splits and leg-extensions. And beautiful at fucking the cock. Angel spreads her legs wide and wider for Tony_s sausage. But only after giving him a tantalizing display of her succulent tits, spankable ass and hypnotic pussy. Angel is bi and has a wife at home but she_s very sexually open. We did have this one guy whom we kept around for a while, but it_s normally more of a one-night stand type of thing, said Angel who found us and contacted us at BeASCOREModel.com. Angel_s one-night stand with Tony at XL Girls.com is something to savor over and over again, making this scene a go-to for nut-busting fun. She really knows how to please a horny guy and she is the best at getting into very hot positions for the camera.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeLuca_28895_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1741.86 MB
    Duration : 00:29:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AngelDeLuca_28895_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Stood Up On Date Night

Xlgirls.com- Stood Up On Date Night

Description:
    It_s the old story. Girl has date with boy. Boy is a no-call, no-show. Frustrated girl wants to show what the idiot is missing by standing her up and leaving her alone, horny and unsatisfied. That_s what huge-breasted MILF Savannah Phair has to deal with when her date leaves her flat. Savannah has to cream and play with her plump, sexy body and stroke her wet pussy with a thick, black dildong while she fantasizes about a stud servicing her. And what kind of guy makes Savannah cream her jeans? A clean-cut, smooth-shaven, funny, smart guy with great arms and ass who_s a sharp dresser and wears good shoes, said Savannah. The only issue is most guys like that are too busy looking in the mirror to eat and fuck pussy, and suck on tits.
    Model:
    Savannah Phair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavannahPhair_20096_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1046.77 MB
    Duration : 00:18:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SavannahPhair_20096_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Melons Of Diamond Knights

Xlgirls.com- The Melons Of Diamond Knights

Description:
    Levi the bag boy (they don_t call him bag boy for nothing) helps Diamond Knights carry her groceries to her apartment. Where do you sign up for this job? Her huge melons keep falling out of her dress. She_s not wearing a bra and the top of her dress just can_t contain these heavy knockers. Playing coy, she asks him what_s heavier, the store-bought honeydew or her honeydews. Then she asks him if he would like to suck them. This is why being a delivery boy is worth the low pay. Diamond is very direct and doesn_t like to waste time with small talk when she wants the cock. He is a little dumfounded at first but the message eventually sinks in before Diamond has to mail him a letter. The girl wants to fuck That_s what we call one hell of a tip for carrying a bag of groceries. Diamond_s ass-quake presentation is worth the price of admission.
    Model:
    Diamond Knights and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DiamondKnights_23693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1317.43 MB
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoiamondKnights_23693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Kamille s Pool Party

Xlgirls.com- Kamille_s Pool Party

Description:
    In Spanish, the word amora means a female lover. Which is fitting for 36I-cup babe Kamille Amora. A girl with her looks and body makes the perfect lover. We get our first peek at Kamille through some bushes and she moves closer to the camera to give us a better view. Always proud of her assets, she begins to tease and rub on her I-cup naturals before finally pulling them out of her top. This set is as intimate as any we_ve ever shot. You can hear the wind rustling through the leaves as Kamille cutely bounces her tits and rubs on her nips. There_s a running water hose nearby, which Kamille picks up to pour cold water all over her tits. Her nipples stiffen, and though she_s cooling off, we_re feeling the heat. Eventually, Kamille makes her way inside. Her panties are off now and she_s stroking her pussy. Do you like that? she asks. It feels so good. Yep, we do. Kamille makes herself comfortable, lies down on the ground and strokes her clit some more. Her moans are growing louder and her pussy is getting wetter by the second. Kamille_s orgasm is intense and almost silent when she finally cums. When she comes down from her high, she pulls her fingers out of her cunt and tastes her own juices.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30547_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3285.17 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:15:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30547_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Paola Zaguna- Nude On The Rocks

Xlgirls.com- Paola Zaguna- Nude On The Rocks

Description:
    Paola Zaguna found a secluded spot outdoors where she could be nature woman and take off her clothing without any peepers around to spy on her. With her trusty dildo in hand, Paola masturbates and plays with her huge tits on the rocks, both near the water and in the water. XLGirls gives major props to Paola for finding this secret location and adding a lot of heat to the local scenery. XLGirls: How do you find bras that fit those very big boobs? Paola Zaguna: It_s a bit difficult but I have to buy off the rack. XLGirls: When you go out, how do you dress? Paola Zaguna: I like to show a lot of cleavage and I like very short skirts. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Paola Zaguna: I wear a bra to go out. When I_m in my house I don_t. XLGirls: So, when you leave your house, you... Paola Zaguna: I get a lot of attention. I feel lucky to have my big breasts.
    Model:
    Paola Zaguna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaolaZaguna_36566_720p.mp4
    File Size : 799.07 MB
    Resolution : 1420x720
    Duration : 00:21:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PaolaZaguna_36566_720p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Gift

Xlgirls.com- The Gift

Description:
    What is The Gift? Is it the lingerie that Marilyn Mayson has stashed in her handbag to surprise her bed buddy? In our opinion, The Gift is Marilyn herself. She gets out of her clothes and changes into her new purple maid lingerie, leaving her eyeglasses on. (A nice touch. Marilyn makes eyeglasses look sexy.) Her bud goes bonkers when he sees her, and he doesn_t give her much of a chance to parade around and tease him in her new finery. In a few seconds, he_s buried between her legs, licking her pink pussy and clit, then fingering her. Marilyn reaches out to play with his horn, sucking it, stroking it, squeezing it. She lies back on the bed, head towards him so he can reverse titty-fuck her, his balls in her mouth as his cock locomotives between her marvelous mountains. Marilyn wants his dick inside her. Who could resist? And if a man could resist, Marilyn wouldn_t be in the same bedroom with him. He eagerly mounts her and begins to pump her gorgeous body as the waves of pleasure begin. She will get everything he has to give and a big load of man-sauce for dessert
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_28268_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1379.5 MB
    Duration : 00:23:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_28268_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Cleavage On Canvas

Xlgirls.com- Cleavage On Canvas

Description:
    Did you know that Roxee Robinson is a painter in addition to being a model? It_s true. You will see for yourself in this scene as Roxee creates one of her world-famous breast paintings. She needs no brushes. Roxee_s nipples are the tools of her artistic passion. XLGirls: Roxee, what is something you have tried but will never do again? Roxee: Sushi XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Besides being the world_s greatest breast-painter? Roxee: The power of spreading peace. XLGirls: If you could choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Roxee: Love
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32928_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 920.99 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32928_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4