Page 310 of 733 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Start The Day With Scarlet Red

Xlgirls.com- Start The Day With Scarlet Red

Description:
    Wakey, wakey, Scarlet Red. Time to leave your warm, comfy bed and start the day your way. Scarlet begins her day with a bath, soaping her 36H-cup breasts and giving herself a trim. While she_s in the tub, Scarlet tickles her fancy. Cumming is a good way to jumpstart the day right before she getting dressed. It is my first time visiting The SCORE Group, Scarlet said. I love it here in Florida. I hope to come here again. The weather has not been very accommodating for beaches, so maybe next time. I brought my swimsuit and didn_t use it once. Maybe in the near future because we want to get some outdoor swimsuit sets of Scarlet.
    Model:
    Scarlet Red
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarletRed_36003_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4238.16 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:18:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ScarletRed_36003_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Strap-busting 34M-cups Of Smiley Emma

Xlgirls.com- The Strap-busting 34M-cups Of Smiley Emma

Description:
    The world became a better place when Smiley Emma decided to share her ample assets. She_s one of the best-built XL Girls since the magazine and the website began publishing. Smiley talked about her interests and hobbies. She_s well-connected. I play a lot of video games. I_m kind of a gamer. I_m a bit of a nerd, so whether it_s on the computer, Xbox, even on my iPhone or iPad, I_m usually playing a game. That keeps me occupied in the winter. I_m a kid at heart, so I like to have fun. No stuffy, boring stuff for me. Lots of video games, computer games and flashing and jiggling my boobs, too. Jiggling keeps me warm in the winter It can get really cold in Canada. Smiley keeps herself busy. She lives in a small city in Western Canada. I stay inside when it_s cold out and listen to music. But because of where I_m from, there aren_t too many good radio stations, so I have to listen to my own personal music. There_s not a lot to do there. I do more in the summer time. I like to raft and go hiking...even go for walks down by the water because I_m a fish at heart. I love the water, so if I can be around the water, I do that. Breast massages are a good way for Smiley to spend those cold winter days. I love my boobs being massaged. I do it even on my own. I_ll just be sitting there watching TV and I_ll start rubbing my nipples and grabbing my boobs and just playing with them. Even when I_m listening to music, I_ll bounce them around to the beat. I_m always playing around with my boobs. I like to be touched lightly to start. My breasts are very sensitive, so go lightly at first, but then when you want to grab them, you should go nice and deep.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33463_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1250.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33463_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Dally With Allie

Xlgirls.com- Dally With Allie

Description:
    For some, Allie Pearson is habit-forming. Once they see her, they_re hooked. The XL Girls staff has no cure for this, no antidote. We ourselves are addicted to that pretty face, that winning smile, that smokin_ sexy body and big tits. What should I do with my tits today? Allie asks. That look in her eyes and her girly-girl voice alone produce erectile rigidity. XLGirls: You_re so nice Allie: I am nice. I_m a sweetheart. XLGirls: Tell us in what ways you_re a sweetheart. Allie: I_m just a very caring person. I love people. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I don_t have a lot of trust issues, so I automatically look for the good in people vs. judging them. I don_t do that. XLGirls: So the guys who walk up to you and stick their heads in your cleavage, the good in them is... Allie: They_re probably really nice when they_re sober, but they_ve had a little bit too much to drink
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32177_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 900.59 MB
    Duration : 00:15:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlliePearson_32177_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star- Nipple Star

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star- Nipple Star

Description:
    Erin Star is looking smashing and even more bra-busting than ever. She has a big wall mirror to play in front of as she slowly undresses. Her tits are enormous now. There have been some major changes, including motherhood, since her SCORELAND years. Erin took a break when her baby girl was born, but now Erin shows no signs of stopping. There are too many fans to satisfy. Erin and her stacked sister, Helen, have always been the talk of their neighborhood. Women and men admire us, Erin said. We can_t go anywhere without getting attention, even when we wear loose clothes. The women get jealous. You can tell by the looks on their faces. We will see a guy and talk about him. Or I will say to Helen, _Do you like him?_ I think that is what most sisters do. In this video, Erin attaches nipple clamps for hands-free stimulation (the love hormone oxytocin spikes from this kind of nipple play) and toys her pussy with one of her many vibrators.
    Model:
    Erin Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStar_37021_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3590.89 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStar_37021_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Oxana Minsk- The Girl With 42G-cups

Xlgirls.com- Oxana Minsk- The Girl With 42G-cups

Description:
    Oxana Minsk put on a sexy bodysuit to wear outside but the weather turned bad. When she looked out her kitchen window and saw what was brewing, she changed her mind. What_s a girl to do? Oxana has a pretty good idea. Take off her outfit, fondle her huge breasts and give her pussy a rubdown. Oxana enjoys having her nipples sucked and fingers exploring her pussy. She cums good from that kind of pleasure. I love it when guys pay attention to me and tell me I_m attractive, Oxana said. When I go out, I do wear low-cut tops that will show my cleavage but I don_t wear clothing that_s too sexy. I don_t want people staring at me. I_m kinda curious about what the XLGirls members will think about me wearing this.
    Model:
    Oxana Minsk
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Oxana_36349_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2865.91 MB
    Duration : 00:13:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Oxana_36349_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Lola Paradise- Topless Ironing Other Activities

Xlgirls.com- Lola Paradise- Topless Ironing Other Activities

Description:
    The perfect woman? Many would say sexy Lola Paradise owns that title. Lola attends to her ironing in this scene, one of those household tasks that readers and members ask to see the girls do. Do her big boobs--in a tank top or naked--kinda get in the way? Topless ironing. This could be the start of a trend. And think of the other possibilities. Topless vacuuming. Topless dish washing. Topless window washing. But all work and no tit-play is not healthy or wise for a girl so Lola takes a break to suck her nipples, play with her big, delicious tits, which she named Lola and Paradise, and finger-bang her pretty pussy.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35998_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4714.9 MB
    Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaParadise_35998_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Bangin Kelly

Xlgirls.com- Bangin_ Kelly

Description:
    Dreamgirl Klaudia Kelly likes to be playful, and playful today is sitting on JMac_s chest. Klaudia bounces up and down on JMac and the view of her big tits in her scooped top is nothing less than scenic splendor. Klaudia swings her legs over and sits an inch from his face, straddling him. She continues to bounce and giggle as JMac slaps her ass, pulls down her blouse and slaps her boobs as he inches his face closer to her panty-covered pussy. Baby-doll Klaudia stands up and takes JMac_s cock out of his jeans and yanks it while plopping her sweet butt-cheeks on his face, giving him a nose-full of her pussy and asshole. JMac tells Klaudia to suck his cock. She bends forward so the camera can get a nice shot of her slappable ass and her mouth working his man-meat. Klaudia feasts on his hard shaft. JMac spanks her as she gargles the pole. Shorn of her dress, Klaudia is put into a doggie so she can suck his cock as he stands by the bed. Her hot blow job makes slurping and popping sounds. She gets on her back because those big, creamy-white jugs need to be dick-mugged. She opens her mouth like a good girl for his cock-tip when it passes through her cleavage valley. Now it_s time to pound Klaudia_s pink poonani hard and heavy, starting with a doggie position. The harder they fuck the harder they_ll cum. JMac and Klaudia alternate between more BJs and different fuck positions in this epic sex match-up.
    Model:
    Klaudia Kelly and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KlaudiaKelly_31209_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1208.07 MB
    Duration : 00:20:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KlaudiaKelly_31209_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Curve Buster

Xlgirls.com- Curve Buster

Description:
    Hitting the books never looks more appealing than when Peyton Thomas is studying. She_s wearing her schoolgirl uniform, and just like anything else this N-cupper wears, it has no chance of containing her mountain of breasts. Peyton is the rare girl who owns the enviable combination of boobs, brains and beauty. She can get a man off with an epic tit-tug while reciting the elements on the periodic table. Now, we probably wouldn_t be able to recite them back to her, but we_d definitely become chemistry junkies. Of course, all work and no play makes Peyton a dull girl. So she takes a little study break, pushing her books aside and pulling her boobs out of her overmatched blouse and bra. Peyton slowly explores her body, kissing and sucking on her nipples before taking her panties off. This is going to be an extended study break. That feels so good, she whispers. Is this what you wanted? Indeed, it is.
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31323_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 831.11 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PeytonThomas_31323_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Big Bust

Xlgirls.com- The Big Bust

Description:
    Dixie Devereaux doesn_t really need a club, gun or a Taser. She has two 36F cannons concealed in her uniform and she_ll use them any chance she gets. She treats this miscreant to her special brand of rehabilitation with her nipples, tongue and tight, wet pussy. The perp is not screaming brutality. He found Dixie_s secret buttons. Dixie learns that once the cock is hard for action, it soon takes over and the cop becomes the prisoner. It_s in the penal code. Dixie revealed something about herself that shocked even us. I didn_t give my first blow job until I was 25. I didn_t like the way a dick looked. I didn_t want to suck it. But then I started liking it. I got really good at it, and guys are now like, _Fucking aye_ There was a space in time when I was having sex but not giving head and some guys were like, _Screw you_ while other guys were like, _Yeah, that_s fine, whatever._ But once I started doing it, I started loving it. Now I_m great at it.
    Model:
    Dixie Devereaux and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DixieDevereaux_24748_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1359.34 MB
    Duration : 00:23:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoixieDevereaux_24748_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Suki Ski s Yoga Bare Boobs Class

Xlgirls.com- Suki Ski_s Yoga Bare Boobs Class

Description:
    Soft-spoken Suki Ski is an actual yoga instructor. You won_t need to imagine that because Suki shows some of her moves to student Milan. She_s killing her top and yoga pants and that doesn_t make for a meditative experience. That wonderful sight can get any guy_s temperature rising. As Suki bends forward, her very big, gorgeous boobs keep falling out. Milan_s lesson about yoga positions is suspended for a while so he and Suki can work on some different kinds of position, such as downward doggie-pump pose, beautiful lotus with dangling boobs sitting on pole position and hit-the-spot missionary pose. Suki seems fascinated by his big tool. She sucks and tit-fucks it for a long time, alternating between blow job and tit-fuck, sometimes resting one large, soft breast on his thigh. This might be one of the greatest yoga videos. Let_s bow to Suki for the magnificent magic she brings to The Big Show at XLGirls.com.
    Model:
    Suki Ski and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SukiSki_36739_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 6057.38 MB
    Duration : 00:26:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SukiSki_36739_2160p.mp4