Page 282 of 733 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Maid For Creampie

Xlgirls.com- Maid For Creampie

Description:
    She_s here to both make the bed and make it on the bed. Miss Bailey Santanna, the world_s greatest girlfriend, is back working as a maid in an eye-popping maid_s costume. She enters a guest_s room not knowing he_s still in the bathroom. About to change the sheets, Bailey finds a copy of Voluptuous magazine under the bed spread. A fine choice of hotel reading material for the discriminating breast-lover. Instead of doing her job, Bailey sits down on the bed and leafs through the glossy pages. What hot girls are in it Bailey_s peers. Bailey begins to touch her own beautifully shaped twin tor_es that dangle over her top as she reads. She gives her pussy a feel and then pulls down her top. She tweaks her nipples, getting more turned on, quickly. Bailey begins a full-time spanky session on the dude_s bed. Just then, the towel-clad guest exits the bathroom and discovers this beautiful creature wanking off on his bed. Shocked at being caught, not thinking the guest was in, Bailey jumps up and begs him not to tell her supervisor. The guest, knowing that this is Xmas morning for a tit-man, relaxes and comforts Bailey, sitting on the bed with her to talk about his favorite mag. I can_t believe how big their tits are, says Bailey as she leafs through the issue again. You like tits like this? I do, he says. His hand is drawn to Bailey_s tits and he starts to fondle her gently without being an ape, biding his time and trying to warm her up while she looks at all of the knockouts in the magazine. His objective: plug Bailey and fill her with seed. They strip off her stockings and shoes and she lays back. Bailey Santanna is going to be Maid For Creampie.
    Model:
    Bailey Santanna and Jack Spade
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BaileySantanna_27279_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1150.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BaileySantanna_27279_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Karlee s Plump Desires

Xlgirls.com- Karlee_s Plump Desires

Description:
    What is Karlee Adams_ Plump Desire? Karlee is a sales and events coordinator for a hotel. She enjoys it but the idea of being fucked really hard by a breast-loving stranger she would never see again is an even more enjoyable prospect for her. XL Girls aimed to bring Karlee_s fantasy to reality and make her happy. Because we are the dream-makers for our models. JT spends a lot of time and lovin_ on Karlee_s huge tits. She sucks his cock hard and then he tit-fucks her as she kneels. They move to the couch. She gets on her back and he begins fucking her. Karlee loves the feeling of fullness in her pussy that his dick brings. She loves the rubbing of his cock in and out of her wet slit. She fucks him cowgirl, riding hard. He spins her around and takes her from behind, ramming her as hard as he can. She wants his cum on her chest so he obliges by spraying her boobs. Karlee rubs his nut-goo into her hooters, offering them to the camera as if they were a gift...which her tits are.
    Model:
    Karlee Adams and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarleeAdams_19889_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1098.12 MB
    Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KarleeAdams_19889_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Demora Avarice- Can You Top This

Xlgirls.com- Demora Avarice- Can You Top This

Description:
    Shopping for tops and blouses is a challenge for Demora Avarice. She_s 4_11 and has a 34O bust In this scene, Demora tries on some and tests them in her own unique way. It_s incredible. Demora is a real charmer and has camera charisma. My last name actually means greedy, which is very appropriate because I have boob greed, Demora told our photographer. I have an exaggerated vision of a body type that I like for myself, and that vision happens to have large breasts. I like my breasts. I hope the readers like them too. That_s guaranteed. Demora is also a CNA or certified nursing assistant. For you XLGirls experts, name the popular model who is also a CNA. The answer is in the photo section of this scene.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36809_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2185.43 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoemoraAvarice_36809_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat, Part Two With Carla4Garda

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat, Part Two With Carla4Garda

Description:
    She_s many women in one curvy package and she carries the massive sweatermeat that guys would love to shoot their loads over. Ireland_s Carla4Garda is one lusty lady, and she lactates too. Carla4Garda talks tits, sex, bras, milking and more in this second chat. One of the brunette sexpot_s big hobbies is bobbing for cops_ cocks. The Gardai (Irish police officers) get her wet and horny. Jacking, sucking and fucking one of _em in the back seat of a car makes her dizzy with joy.
    Model:
    Carla4Garda
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carla4Garda_34624_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 778.53 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Carla4Garda_34624_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Wifely Duties Include Anal

Xlgirls.com- Wifely Duties Include Anal

Description:
    Lila Lovely is a great wifey with great, big tits. Her tits and ass-obsessed husband likes Lila to wear a filmy nightie or some other hot outfit when she cleans the house. Lila is on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor as we check into the Lovely household. It_s a very nice sight. Her husband_s friend Tony thinks so too. He must be a very close friend of Lila_s man to just walk into his house and sneak into the living room while his wife_s in a doggie on the floor. Naturally, he gets as stiff as concrete. Tony plays the easy card with Lila, eye-banging her, checking out her big, fat jugs and big, fat ass and getting an eye-bang back. Lila looks very pleased to see him. She likes to please all guys who pay attention to her. Tony gets to drill Lila_s asshole, too. She really is good to her husband_s buddies. Love thy neighbor.
    Model:
    Lila Lovely and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaLovely_31904_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1240.2 MB
    Duration : 00:21:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_31904_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Boobs, Pussy Ass is Andi Ray s Gift To A Birthday Boy

Xlgirls.com- Boobs, Pussy Ass is Andi Ray_s Gift To A Birthday Boy

Description:
    Birthday boy Brick Danger gets a surprise party thrown by Andi Ray. Cake is dandy but Andi makes him randy. He gets the greatest birthday celebration a man can get. Andi is boiling hot She takes off her top and pulls down her bra so he can eat some cake off her breasts. So, who needs a plate when you_ve got Andi_s top shelf? Andi has him stretch out on the table and works his cock over with dripping wet, slurping deep throat and incredible ball sucking. The horny, high-energy redhead follows this up by squeezing his dick between her big boobs for a tit-fucking. They move to the couch to get comfortable for the positions they_re going to fuck in. On her back, Andi sucks Brick_s cock and balls some more with her juicy mouth and licks his butthole. Another birthday treat Like we mentioned, Andi is a boiling-hot girl and is very verbal. They continue their fuck-day party with Andi on top in both directions and in the missionary position. While they smash in missionary, Andi asks Brick if he_ll fuck her ass. A gentleman, Brick is happy to proceed and fucks Andi_s butthole. Andi_s eyes roll back as he rear-ends her. He gets his cock in her asshole even deeper when Andi gets her cheeks up in the air for a boning from behind. Andi really blows out his candle. Here_s a scene to deposit in the spank bank for additional screenings.
    Model:
    Andi Ray and Brick Danger
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiRay_36634_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 8567.21 MB
    Duration : 00:37:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AndiRay_36634_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooter Hook-up

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooter Hook-up

Description:
    Peyton Thomas has bought some sweaters, but she may have overestimated their fit. She_s a very special girl with an extra-special chest. Peyton wants to try them on in case she has to return some. Ever the gentleman, Carlos offers to help Peyton try to squeeze her massive mams into them. The fun is in the trying. The first two don_t make the grade. The front-buttoning cardigans would pop open. Besides, they can_t button them anyway. The third is a pink pullover. It_s a tight fit, but it gets over her mounds and looks great. Helping Peyton out with this happy task results in wood. Peyton rode his rod before in Shower Fuck and is ready for an encore. The shower was slippery but fun. This time, they do the screw on a comfy couch. Peyton is enthusiastic, vocal and eager to taste and ride his pole for round two. She_s a girl who takes things into her own hands. And after they hump, she jacks his jizz all over her 40N-cup love melons. With a girl like this, even the simple act of trying on tight sweaters inspires an extreme case of the hornies
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31597_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 902.51 MB
    Duration : 00:16:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PeytonThomas_31597_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Sweetie Care Her Great Big Pair Get Bare at XLGirls

Xlgirls.com- Sweetie Care Her Great Big Pair Get Bare at XLGirls

Description:
    By the time Sweetie Care cums, you_ll be well-acquainted with her luscious body. A sexy smiler, Sweetie said that two of her Chaturbate webcam viewers recommended she contact XL Girls. She checked us out, liked what she saw and who she saw and made contact with our studio. Sweetie can lick her nipples, a skill that_s always appreciated here. Watch her taste her tantalizing tits. Watch her bounce and shake them. She_s got a pair of beautifully-shaped 45-inchers and a smokin_ body and she wants the world to know it. I like to read non-fiction books, Sweetie said. I_m really into astrology and tarot cards. I love to sing and I like to hang out with friends and watch Netflix. The cards tell us that Sweetie is a queen of cups. DDD-cups. Enjoy the big show. More coming.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetieCare_35889_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 816.37 MB
    Duration : 00:16:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SweetieCare_35889_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Trinity s Jailhouse Cock

Xlgirls.com- Trinity_s Jailhouse Cock

Description:
    Jail is no fun. Unless the prisoner is XL Girl Trinity Michaels in this spectacular XXX fuck scene. Trinity is prisoner number 42-32-40-38DDD. She is still waiting for charges to be pressed against her. The wheels of justice move slowly. In the meantime, something else is going to be pressed against Trinity. Standing by Trinity_s jail cell, guard JMac eats a chocolate bar. Trinity wants some of that. She_s a got a sweet tooth for candy. She also has a sweet tooth for cock that_s as hard as her cell_s bars. JMac is in a bartering mood. He teases Trinity. A boob feel for a bite. Trinity eagerly agrees. Bartering is how it_s done in and out of the hoosegow. It doesn_t take long for Trinity to switch from the candy bar to JMac_s beef bar. This nasty-hot brunette can suck the paint off those prison bars and her big fuckin_ tits were made for fuckin_ cock. JMac breaks the rules by entering Trinity_s cell but he can_t help it. He_s got to show Trinity why jail is called the slammer and sink his cock into her Case dismissed
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31605_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1086.61 MB
    Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinityMichaels_31605_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Kash Bella- Ocean View Comes With Big Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Kash Bella- Ocean View Comes With Big Boobs

Description:
    Honestly, it usually doesn_t matter what kind of top I wear. My boobs always look huge, Kash Bella said. You could put me in a turtleneck sweater and they would still look huge. I get a lot of attention. I have always said big boobs are both a blessing and a curse but I have gotten used to the attention they tend to draw. I always wear a bra even if it_s just a sports bra. It_s usually what I wear most of the time. I definitely need to be fitted but I usually can find the closest size to mine on the rack in a store. In a swanky room with an ocean view, Kash rocks her pussy and cleavage with a fat dildo, bounces and swings her big tits and shakes her juicy, spankable ass.
    Model:
    Kash Bella
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KashBella_35710_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3728.93 MB
    Duration : 00:17:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KashBella_35710_2160p.mp4