Page 27 of 739 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Rose From Australia

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Rose From Australia

Description:
    XLGirls: So Rose Blush, do you have any funny habits? Rose: When I_m cleaning the house I like to dance around to music or sing. I_m usually naked when I_m doing it too. Just makes doing housework more fun. XLGirls: That was the next question. Do you do things like cleaning or watching TV at home topless or naked? Rose: I am a nudist at heart. I do most things naked, cleaning, exercising at home, laying around, basically if I_m home I_m undressed, apart from when I_m cooking that is. I_ve had a few burns in the past. XLGirls: We imagined you vacuuming naked. Do you know how much your breasts weigh? Rose: I don_t, no. I tried to weigh them once but they didn_t fit on the scales. XLGirls: Do you drive? Do seat belts fit you comfortably? Rose: Seat belts fit okay. They can slip up to my neck and be uncomfortable at times, but safety first. XLGirls: Do you ever store things in your cleavage? Rose: Yep, I always have money, phone or even keys tucked into the side of my bra. Keeps things easily accessible. XLGirls: What brands of bras do you buy? Where do you buy them? Rose: I buy Curvy Kate bras mostly. They_re a UK brand. I get them from a few online stores as there aren_t any stockists locally to me, which really sucks. I haven_t bought a bra in a shop since i was 19. XLGirls: If you can choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Rose: Hello. It would show people how friendly I am. XLGirls: What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Rose: Ummm, raw tomatoes. I can_t stand them. However, I do have an open mind and I like to do things a few times to make sure they really aren_t for me. XLGirls: Do you go to topless or nude beaches? Rose: I do like to go swimming naked however I find I get sunburned easily on my breasts. Gotta love the sun in Australia.
    Model:
    Rose Blush
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoseBlush_35079_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1274.1 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoseBlush_35079_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Chat Time With Yola Flimes

Xlgirls.com- Chat Time With Yola Flimes

Description:
    Yola chats with one of our photographers with an assist from a translator. The charming, giggly redhead talks about how she likes to dress, how she likes to play with her body, her tattoos and being a model on webcam. They also ask Yola about her very long hair. She_s a natural ginger. Yes, the collars match the cuffs.
    Model:
    Yola Flimes
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : YolaFlimes_35951_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 1760.88 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:06:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:YolaFlimes_35951_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Yola Flimes- Sexy Secretary

Xlgirls.com- Yola Flimes- Sexy Secretary

Description:
    Today is sexy secretary day at the XL Girls office and Yola Flimes is our girl Friday. Also Saturday, Sunday and the rest of the week. Yola is dressed for success in her tight top and skirt, stockings and high heels. She has free reign of the office to do whatever she wants to do when she wants to. Whatever Yola wants at the office, Yola gets, including extended coffee breaks. She likes to bend over to show her big ass and tits and finds a lot of creative ways to spend the work day. When she says she_s at her desk, she really is at her desk, and on top of it. Yola described her talents on her job resume. She was immediately hired after we read it. I can move my breasts with the help of my muscles. I spank my ass perfectly. And I write poetry.
    Model:
    Yola Flimes
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : YolaFlimes_35952_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5116.75 MB
    Duration : 00:20:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:YolaFlimes_35952_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Sex Chat

Xlgirls.com- Sex Chat

Description:
    Monica Love tells us about the first-time she did a boy-girl scene. What she was looking forward to. Where she thought her partner should cum. She wanted a guy who would play with her boobs a lot and cum on them. I want to have fun and pleasure, Monica said. I want that he loves me. Unlike a lot of models these days, she doesn_t call it work. Always giggling, Monica then takes off her SCORE Group T-shirt, drops her bra and plays with her nipples. While she_s doing this, she sports that now-familiar smile, that laugh and the mischievous look in her eyes we_ve grown accustomed to.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32456_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 394.34 MB
    Duration : 00:06:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32456_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Ms. G- Sex Ed Instructor

Xlgirls.com- Ms. G- Sex Ed Instructor

Description:
    Welcome to Trinety G._s sex education class. Today Ms. Guess will teach us everything we want to know about the big tits and pussies of hot chicks built like her in a step-by-step, easy-to-absorb classroom lesson. Books are too boring. Ms. Guess_s live, practical demonstrations have made her a campus cleavage superstar. Ms. Guess is an excellent, articulate instructor with a clear understanding of her students_ needs and intense interest in this subject. She makes learning a stimulating experience, and as you have seen in her hardcore XXX scenes, she knows how to put the FU in fun. It_s no surprise that her classes are completely filled every semester and that there_s always a stampede to the rest rooms after each class is over.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_32351_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 831.59 MB
    Duration : 00:14:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinetyGuess_32351_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Ashley Gets Wet

Xlgirls.com- Ashley Gets Wet

Description:
    I tend to wear comfy clothes when I_m home. But I also like to walk around naked most of the time when I don_t have to get dressed. That_s what Ashley said back home near Manchester. One of the many joys of shower videos is the girls don_t need to start off in clothes. Ashley Sage Ellison hits the showers in this scene from the movie Ashley_s First Time, now at XLGirls for the first time. Sweet young English lass Ashley really puts the show in shower. A TSG editor was on-set that day at the swanky house in St. Maarten to interview Ashley between scenes and he was right there when she showered. This is part of what he brought back with him besides a case of blue balls and wet clothing. It_s apparent why Ashley has that extra something that is going to transform her to superstar. Her hands move slowly over her body, rubbing soft soap as it runs over her breasts, through her cleavage, down her belly and over her pussy. She turns her back to the camera and rubs her delicious ass.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllison_24564_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 240.87 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AshleySageEllison_24564_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_M FS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Because One Man Is Not Enough

Xlgirls.com- Because One Man Is Not Enough

Description:
    Nikky Wilder is hard at work in the office. Well, not that hard. Who_s really hard at work is the guy behind Nikky. This lucky dude stares at Nikky all day. Her big boobs make him as hard as a rock and she knows it. Nikky and Tony sext each other all day. This is a huge issue for businesses these days, maybe even more serious than employees downloading naked pictures at work. Nikky sexts Tony and shoots a photo of her major cleavage for him to drool over. She decides to hook up with Tony and sexts him that she wants to fuck on the boss_s desk while he_s in the break room. Unfortunately, Nikky sends this message to the boss_s phone by accident. He picks it up and reads it, then goes back to his office and has Nikky come in. Will she get the pink slip for this transgression? No way. The boss wants Nikky_s pink slit, not her pink slip. He summons Tony to his office and discusses the situation with both of them. The boss wants Nikky and Tony to proceed with Nikky_s original idea and he wants to watch them fuck. Then the boss takes his cock out also. He wants a piece of this fine, foxy momma himself. Now Nikky can double her pleasure and double her mouthful of cum. This has been a very unusual afternoon at the office. Do you know a girl with huge hooters who also sexts at the office? The XL Girls.com studio staff wants to speak to her Contact BeASCOREModel.com.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder, Tony D_Sergio, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29601_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1551.98 MB
    Duration : 00:27:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29601_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Milly Marks- The Girl With Huge Boobs Hungry Eyes

Xlgirls.com- Milly Marks- The Girl With Huge Boobs Hungry Eyes

Description:
    Walking around the apartment complex, Nicky Rebel spots a beautiful brunette with incredibly huge breasts. She_s putting away a beach chair. His brain malfunctions at the sight of her. This is common when guys see the spectacular Milly Marks. They often can_t even complete a sentence. That happens to him when he decides to chat Milly up. He thinks he_s seen her before but is having difficulty speaking. Milly introduces herself and, liking his looks, invites him to her place for a drink. They go straight to the bedroom. The size of Milly_s tits and her sexy face paralyzes more of his brain cells. He sucks her nipples and palms her boobs, and then undresses her. Milly_s trimmed bush is back for the first time since her SCORELAND shoots. She undresses him, has him lie back and squishes his boner between her breasts, the dream of many men. Milly kneels on the bed and cups her massive breasts for his cock, then gets on her back for a traditional tit-fucking, her head over the edge of the bed. It_s time to fuck. Milly lowers her pussy over him and rides him, her amazing boobs jiggling and shaking. She turns around and goes for a cowgirl ride, twerking her ass and pumping his dick while he stuffs his face with her heavy hangers. After getting fucked on her back and from behind, Milly gets her pussy licked. She gives Nicky one more tit-fucking lick-down and then cups her twin treasures once more, looks at him with hungry eyes and urges him to jerk off all over her.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_35884_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5385.48 MB
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_35884_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Cat House

Xlgirls.com- Cat House

Description:
    Jim needs some relief and he needs it now so he calls Cat and asks her to be at his place when he gets home. Cat Bangles is right on time to greet him at the door and she_s dressed to raise the wood, wearing a corset, stockings and pumps. Cat and Jim waste no time getting down and skip the small talk. She takes his boner out of his pants to give him one of her incredible blow jobs and tit-fucks, jerking his dick between her hangers. Here_s the tit-man_s dream girl, but she_s real, awesomely real Cat pounds her big boobs with his cock like it_s a hammer, strokes it fast and hard, spits on it and sucks it some more. A lot of guys would pop from having this kind of mouth, hand and tit worship. They swap places so Cat can hover over his face and get some tongue action herself. She squeezes and rubs her dangling hooters while he licks her pussy. All juicy, Cat is now ready for the big boy to do some dicking-down. Make a girl like this happy and you_ll be happy too. This Cat loves the cream.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_32889_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 803.88 MB
    Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CatBangles_32889_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Get The Beck Body Check

Xlgirls.com- Get The Beck Body Check

Description:
    Saying that we want to check out Anna Beck_s body is an understatement. She has curves in spades and heavy M-cup naturals have never looked more delectable as we get close-up shots of her magnificent cleavage. As usual, Anna is a woman of few words but several sexy, cock-hardening activities. She bounces her tits off a nearby table before sitting down, boobs firmly cupped in her tiny hands, and begins to fondle and lick her nipples. Anna_s cunt is dripping wet when she pulls her polka dot panties to the side and begins stroking her clit. Her growing moans are the first time we hear this luscious, plump lady_s voice, but it_s so damn sexy and sensual, no man would dare complain. Anna_s tits quake as she pushes herself closer to cumming, but she wants to savor this climax by pushing herself even further. Anna pulls out a black double-ended dildo, her new favorite toy, and teases her clit with one end before stuffing it inside her now-dripping pussy. The pace and rhythm of Anna_s strokes speed up as she gets herself hotter and hotter before a wave of ecstasy crashes over in a euphoric climax.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30559_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1644.27 MB
    Duration : 00:28:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30559_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4