Page 522 of 733 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Back &amp Better Than Ever In one of the biggest news flashes ever at XL Girls, we_re all excited to welcome back one of the most-popular XL Girls and V-Girls of them all, Renee Ross Renee is looking as hot and as sexy as ever. A Newcomer of the Year winner (a feat she followed by winning Model of the Year two times), a star of 23 print magazines and nine DVDs, Renee_s popularity can_t be understated. Renee has a warm personality and magnetic charisma. She has that special magic that beams from her images directly to the viewer. If there is any girl who makes you feel as if she is in the room with you, Renee is the one. It_s time to catch up and greet our big-boobed nurse, back with the cure for what ails ya. In a separate video, Renee talks to editor Dave who was her coach, mentor and guru in her SCORELAND and XL Specials as well as in other great projects such as the movie, Sex In The Titties.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_31762_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 760.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
    ReneeRoss_31762_1080p.mp4 - 760.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Roxee_s Robust Rack My titties feel so good, says Roxee Robinson as she rubs Canada_s national treasures. No doubt they do. Yes, we have our great ally Canada to thank for Roxee. The redhaired mynx spoke to us from her home. XLGirls: Roxee, who, or what, motivated you to become an adult model? Roxee: My boyfriend. He took some sexy pictures of me about five years ago. I had no idea I was that sexy I started posting my sexy pics online. I got amazing feedback. It got me hooked. I_ve been taking sexy pics of myself every chance I get ever since. I wanted to show off my sexiness, so I started looking into places to show off. XLGirls: How long have you been modeling? Roxee: I just started this year. XLGirls: How did we find you? Roxee: Elliot James first discovered me on a breast forum in 2012 and suggested I apply to SCORE. I did apply, but I wasn_t accepted at the time. Then, in April 2015, a SCORE Group model recruiter contacted me through Twitter. This time I was accepted. It took a while to get my shoot booked, but it was well worth the wait because SCORE sent me to Prague for my shoot XLGirls: How did you like shooting in Prague? Roxee: I had a wonderful time in Prague. The crew that I was with was amazing. They were so professional as well as warm and welcoming. Prague was incredible. That was my first trip to Europe. XLGirls: Did you have time to play tourist? Roxee: I did get to enjoy a little bit of Prague. My photographer took me on a drive to tour Prague and showed me all the incredible sights that tourists go to Prague to see. I also took a few walks to really take in the architecture. The buildings there are breathtaking. I also visited the mall for shopping. After wrapping up my final shoot on Saturday, the weather was so great that I went on a two-hour walk. I walked by the river where there was a music festival going on. I wish I had a little more time there. I would have gone to tour Prague Castle.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32127_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 343.48 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32127_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 343.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Blow Job Class Ivy, Libra, Madi Jane and Peaches attend Miss Shugar_s Blow Job Class at Big Girl Sex School, where they will learn how to use their mouths, lips, tongue and throats to service man_s gift to women: The Cock. Cock and scrotum worship is the goal and no one graduates until the girls suck perfectly. As class begins, the girls await with eager throats. They chatter excitedly. Ashley, one of Miss Shugar_s hung studs at this campus of cleavage, is the learning tool for this course. The girls are expected to use their giant jugs as well as lots of spit. Ivy is first after Miss Shugar starts the class. Then Madi, Peaches and Libra proceed, carefully learning how to suck Ashley_s big dick. All four girls take part draining Ashley_s nut-sack. They are now certified cocksuckers.
    Model:
    Ivy Dreams, Lovely Libra, Madi Jane, Peaches LaRue, Shugar, J.T., and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BigGirlSexSchool_Chapter3_19690_1280x720_3800_MFS. mp4
    File Size : 499.35 MB
    Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
    BigGirlSexSchool_Chapter3_19690_1280x720_3800_MFS. mp4 - 499.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    The Princess of Cups One of the great V-mag and XL Girls finds of the past two years, Jennica Lynn has been a smash since her first appearance. Her latest shows are always eagerly awaited. It_s difficult not to go crazy looking at her. Said Jennica, When men look at me, when I see their appreciation, that_s when I feel my most sexiest. I like guys who can make me laugh. Sex on the first date? Why not? You don_t truly know if you_re gonna work together with someone until you_ve had sex. American boob-star Maria Moore said something similar: I think you should just get it sex out of the way and find out if the sex is good, and then, if it works out, have dinner. Too bad lots of girls don_t have that opinion. Of course I let a guy know if I_m interested, explained Jennica. Otherwise, I may tease him a bit. We can small talk a little bit first and get to know each other. Maybe buy me a drink and have a few laughs together. You_ve done a great job if you_ve done that.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_31661_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 431.21 MB
    Duration : 00:15:25

Download VIDEO:
    JennicaLynn_31661_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 431.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Home is Where the Hooters Are It_s show time with Jordynn LuXXX, and that means lots of big-tit play, fappin_ and sexy talk. I never had training bras, Jordynn said. I wore a DDD-cup in junior high and I was a DDDE-cup throughout high school. Ever since I became thicker, I_ve run consistently between an F-cup and an I-cup. I can_t go to a normal store and buy bras. I have to try multiple bras before one works for me. I am currently wearing a 40F or a G but they haven_t been fitting well, so I probably need to be re-measured. There_s no doubt that Jordynn would find no shortage of volunteers eager to help her in this project. I love my breasts The more cleavage the better I typically wear tank tops, tight shirts and low-cut dresses. There_s nothing better than a girl who loves her body.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuxxx_31779_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1193.48 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
    JordynnLuxxx_31779_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Best In Bust Though you couldn_t tell from her sweet demeanor, Renee is a pretty competitive girl. She played softball in high school and never lost that spirit. Today, Renee is enjoying an exciting game of foosball, a game that is typically very lighthearted. But even through her giggles, you can see that she really wants to win. She_ll even go as far as using her ample assets to distract the competition. I know you love watching my titties bounce when I play foosball, Renee teases. Oh, this just isn_t fair at all, Renee. We_re going to throw in the towel on this game as long as Renee promises to pull off her top. And because we know Renee very well by now, we know she will. This top is so tight, it has to come off, Renee says. Atta girl We_ll take a loss in a spirited game of foosball if it means gawking at a pair of bouncing J-cup naturals any day of the week.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_31761_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 813.06 MB
    Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
    ReneeRoss_31761_1080p.mp4 - 813.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Bikini Busters Kitti Campbell is dressed in a tight outfit and shows mindblowing cleavage. But her man reminds her that they_re going to the beach. He wants her to dress in a skimpy bikini that he_s selected. He hands her a pink bikini that_s smaller than a handkerchief. This guy is a true boob-dog like us. Kitti thinks she_s not going to fit into it but she_s willing to give it a try and he wants to watch her change. He asks her to take off her bra from the bottom so her tits can just flop out. Kitti strips down and changes into her extreme pink bikini. Her horny fucker wants to rub oil into her unbelievably huge tits. Kitti happily obliges. They are not going to get to the beach today because Kitti is going to very busy sucking and fucking. Now Kitti doesn_t have to worry about getting sand in her girl bits...she prefers a hard cock anyway.
    Model:
    Kitti Campbell and Alex Gonz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BikiniBusters_KittiCampbell_15912_480x360_800_MFS. mp4
    File Size : 139.81 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:21:07

Download VIDEO:
    BikiniBusters_KittiCampbell_15912_480x360_800_MFS. mp4 - 139.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Blooming Rose This sexy brunette from Dallas, Texas decided to apply to The SCORE Group after her best guy friend_s dad told her about it. It turns out that this dude_s dad is a longtime SCORE fan, and he eagerly encouraged Chloe Rose to model. (We like how this man thinks. He must approve of his son_s friends.) Chloe wrote BeASCOREModel.com and was accepted immediately, of course. Chloe tried topless dancing but that stint on stage showing her natural big tits only lasted about two weeks until her dad_s friends dropped into the club she was dancing in. As newcomer stories go, Chloe_s is very interesting and different. Chloe enjoys swimming, dancing, working out, shopping and studying. She_s in college so modeling is a combination of an all-expenses paid vacation, a new experience and a potential part-time avocation. Sounds like a plan. Chloe goes for a dip in the pool (lots of nice floating-tits moments) and when she emerges, she heads indoors to finger-probe her young, fresh pussy and jiggle her beautiful, heavy breasts.
    Model:
    Chloe Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChloeRose_31179_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 738.14 MB
    Duration : 00:12:44

Download VIDEO:
    ChloeRose_31179_1080p.mp4 - 738.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Pump &amp Hump Philadelphia, Pennsylvania bra-buster Lady Snow has enormous hangers that end at her waist. She dresses to show off her huge tits. I like to dress sexy all the time, she says. I try to get everyone to take a look at me. I was lucky enough to get this body JR can_t believe his own good luck, the perv. He interrupts Lady as she_s rubbing away. She_s been waiting for him. He_s late for the show but better late than a no-show. Now that he_s here, she can get down his hard cock. His rod is literally lost between her GG-tits when he boob-bangs her cleavage. Lady shows him why she_s been called one of the best blow job artists in Philly, swallowing every inch. They spend quality time with him dicking her giant breasts, her open mouth ready for cock as it slides between her mounds. When it_s time for penile relations, Lady squats over Johnny and lowers herself onto his lap. She sticks his pole up her pussy, and they_re off. It_s the start of a top-notch fucking, and that always brings a smile to Lady Snow_s face.
    Model:
    Lady Snow and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LadySnow_21321_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 822.83 MB
    Duration : 00:29:23

Download VIDEO:
    LadySnow_21321_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 822.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Sinfully Sexy Ellie Roe is an English model, better known in the United Kingdom than in North America. A friend of SCORE Girl Charley Green, Ellie said she was a D-cup at 13. She loves watching wrestling We_d have never guessed. Singing, walking, shopping, erotic books and going to shows keeps Ellie busy when she_s not on a set taking off a sexy outfit and telling the viewer to jack off to her. I masturbate every day and usually use my magic wand, said Ellie.
    Model:
    Ellie Roe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EllieRoe_31691_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1014.35 MB
    Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
    EllieRoe_31691_1080p.mp4 - 1014.4 MB