Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Wifeysworld.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Description:
    Hello Slaves Alright, so maybe I don_t have the right personality to be a good dominatrix, but damnit, I have fun trying I loved the outfit and boots, I could almost fuck myself they looked so hot, LOL.. I think Hubby was kinda stunned, I was taller than he was with my boots on. It was like, OK little guy, get your pants off (just kidding Hub The only drawback about the outfit was that it was so hot to wear that I was burning up There was something going haywire with the air conditioner in our room, and the heat down here has been relentless (over 110 degrees lately) the heat up in Portland last week was bad, but even in a dry heat 110 is unbearable I think the dominatrix angle must have done something to Hubby this week, as he didn_t get off one of his usual big cumshots (maybe his balls thought they would get whipped or something, LOL) He definitely made up for it in a scene we shot yesterday, I_m sure he_ll post it soon, but my gawd what a mess Hope you enjoy the leather and latex, see ya next week
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : dom01.mp4
    File Size : 37.68 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:07:08

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dom01.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Happy 4th of July Everyone Hubby and I wish all of you a safe holiday. We especially want to say our thanks to everyone in the armed services, and all the families of those serving on this holiday. Hopefully this whole mess will get straightened out soon so that our guys can get home. This week we had decided to do something outside, but after shooting the images for the series we realized it was TOO FUCKING HOT OUT I could barely get my nipples hard, even after jumping in the pool (and that_s saying something, my nips are not shy about coming out) Normally Hubby gets to shoot his wad first, so I decided it was my time to get a bit of satisfaction first (I mean, it IS a holiday dammit) Nothing better than losing your mind to a burning orgasm in the middle of the room with a camera inches from your face, LOL.. But don_t get me wrong, I_m not complaining. It_s funny, I_ve grown so accustomed to getting off in front of the camera that I almost have stronger orgasms being videtaped than not There I_ll be, 65 years old, frigging myself with grandpa hubby taping me, just so I can cum Kinda scary Have a great 4th of July all, and get laid just for Wifey
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : poolie01.mp4
    File Size : 34.14 MB
    Duration : 00:06:44

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videooolie01.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi All Our update will be delayed until Monday, we_re at the InternextAVNCES shows in Las Vegas and didn_t bring the equipment to finish the update. The shows have been a lot of fun, I_ve met quite a few people. I also had a little fun taking a picture with Danni Ashe making sure that my heart is still beating (or feeling my boobs, I_m not sure which The hilarious and talented Penn Jillette from Penn and Teller. We went to their show at The Rio Hotel, they were awesome It was funny, we came out of the show and they were greeting people. We didn_t have a camera with us so Hubby snapped one with his phone camera Not great but it worked. I didn_t have anything for him to autograph but he did sign the obvious my breast Quipped Penn while signing: damn I wish my name were longer Above is a picture of me and the legend Peter North. He said he could shoot my glasses off from 10 feet. I believed him.. Just kidding, actually he was the sweetest guy Very soft spoken and polite. Hmm.. I wonder how a Peter North facial scene would look?.. Also met the imposing Lexington Steele at the show. He kinda walked with a limp, I wonder why (LOL). If I look a little bit nervous it_s probably because I_d never stood that close to a guy with a bazooka for a penis. Anyway, our update will be posted Monday, along with a bunch of pics at the show taken by Hubby with some added work from Seattleman Take care
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : internext01.mp4
    File Size : 69.2 MB
    Duration : 00:13:27

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: