Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Description:
Hello Slaves Alright, so maybe I don_t have the right personality to be a good dominatrix, but damnit, I have fun trying I loved the outfit and boots, I could almost fuck myself they looked so hot, LOL.. I think Hubby was kinda stunned, I was taller than he was with my boots on. It was like, OK little guy, get your pants off (just kidding Hub The only drawback about the outfit was that it was so hot to wear that I was burning up There was something going haywire with the air conditioner in our room, and the heat down here has been relentless (over 110 degrees lately) the heat up in Portland last week was bad, but even in a dry heat 110 is unbearable I think the dominatrix angle must have done something to Hubby this week, as he didn_t get off one of his usual big cumshots (maybe his balls thought they would get whipped or something, LOL) He definitely made up for it in a scene we shot yesterday, I_m sure he_ll post it soon, but my gawd what a mess Hope you enjoy the leather and latex, see ya next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : dom01.mp4
File Size : 37.68 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dom01.mp4