Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi Everyone

Well this week was really something else.. You know when you_re married, sometimes you just have to sacrifice for your spouse, you know?..

I mean, when Hubby got laid off, I knew that I had to do SOMETHING. He was feeling terrible about it, and I know how important a good job is to a man_s self esteem. I_d met his boss, Mr Jones, at several office parties and knew that he had the hots for me. I mean, the guy couldn_t even look me in the eyes, he was always so engrossed with my big boobs.. I_d really noticed a huge bulge in his pants also, and I_d be lying if I said I_d never masturbated while fantasizing about fucking his brains out.

I had a funny feeling that if I went in there in a skimpy top with no bra, and made sure that I stood by the air conditioner to get my nipples hard before I walked into his office, that Mr Jones would be like putty in my hands Well, I didn_t intend to actually fuck the guy, I was just going to let him feel me up or suck on my tits. He was SO forceful though, I knew that I was going to have to do the deed with him in order to save Hubby_s job.. I mean, what_s a woman to do?..

Well, good thing it all went OK. Mr Jones got to shoot his load all over me, and I got a great fucking by him on the couch. One of Hubby_s good friends just got laid off at the same office last week also, I think I_m going to go back and save his job tomorrow..

Talk to you all next week-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : bosshog01.mp4
File Size : 53.49 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:23

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar